The Economist shills for open borders EVERYWHERE

A world of free movement would be $78 trillion richer
Yes, it would be disruptive. But the potential gains are so vast that objectors could be bribed to let it happen

archive.fo/CXzWM

Does anybody know if the Economist editorial board has Jews in it?
I'm suspicious.

Attached: open-borders.gif (600x347, 137.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economistgroup.com/results_and_governance/ownership.html
cgdev.org/sites/default/files/media/files/experts/cv/clemens_cv_May2018.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=P9f-KJZrcx4
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-5874365/Service-celebrates-UKs-Windrush-generation-Caribbean.html
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5854037/Government-announce-annual-Windrush-Day.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
sputniknews.com/europe/201801311061217442-sweden-iq-drop-tv-tablets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: flood.jpg (259x194, 13.62K)

What blatant lies. Is that why they left their imported arabs to rot in camps, living on the leftover of other social welfare?

economistgroup.com/results_and_governance/ownership.html

How the mighty have fallen. This is what stupid SJW hiring practices has done to seasoned publications. Gone are the day that the redaction would read philosophy books and debate policies to stay sharp. Everything is shittier and shittier. (((They))) want it that way.

HOLD BACK THE ETERNAL NIGHT! WHITE MUST UNITE TO FIGHT!

The shortsightedness of these yids

It's what Rothschild ownership has done for it. Economist has always been a globalist shitrag.

Wars are bad for the common man. Kikes jump at any chance to start one, though. They thrive on chaos.

Attached: war.png (600x500, 83.85K)

Yes, but there would not be a net $78 trillion increase of the worldwide economy.
It would probably just mean to them gaining control of $78 trillion of a shrinking economy with sever inflation.
So probably more like they make $1 trillion from a crashing economy and worldwide chaos.

Money means everything, right?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x1080, 302.69K)

The audacity of these kikes knows no bounds…

I wonder where all that profit that gets sucked away from the White working class since shitskins don't work will go, whose pockets will it be lining.

Attached: 88a.png (600x600, 111.87K)

It is propaganda for the economic, capitalist classes. For the visitors of Bilderberg and Davos conferences and below.
They believe in earnest, that people are interchangeable commodities. That any differences in quality can be engineered away. Kind of turning a herd of donkey into pure bread horse, it is magical thinking.

Jews don’t believe in that rubbish.

It is the quickest way to impoverish the majority of “rich counties”, which would be a short term benefit of the capitalist class. This is exactly what is happening now.

Long term it is eroding the economic base of that countries.

If it would be so profitable to invest in shitskin countries they would do it, do it more instead of taking the shitskins to white countries.
The reason white countries are better investments is the sociological structure, which depends on the ethnic structure of this countries.
How true that is can be seen in place like the UK, which is becoming corrupt at the same rate as the number of Indo/Pak population is rising.
The UK is also becoming more violent the more Negros live there.

Negros are also a proof that ethnic differences are genetic, can not sociological engeniered away as the example of the USA shows.

What part of, "every single time" do you not understand? Sage for posting before 2 years of lurking.

This is a perfect example of why the first big redpill is the fact that the media lies.
They lie and lie and lie and lie.
Then they use more lies to cover for their earlier lies.
Then if they get called out, they lie more, and if that does not work, then they wait until tomorrow and start the lies all over like nothing happened.
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES.

Shitholers become "more prosperous" in White countries by DRAGGING DOWN WHITES.
They are not a "net gain."
They are parasites.

PEOPLE ARE NOT THE SAME
RACES ARE NOT THE SAME
THE DIFFERENCES ARE GENETIC
THEY WILL NEVER GO AWAY WITHOUT RACES GOING WAY
"RACES GOING AWAY" IS CALLED GENOCIDE
GENOCIDE
WHITES HAVING NO HOMELANDS IS WHITE GENOCIDE
THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF ADVOCATING FOR THE GENOCIDE OF WHITES

Furthermore this is a testable hypothesis.
Indeed, it HAS been tested.
Is South Africa today more prosperous than it was 50 years ago? Is the standard of living as good or higher than before?
Is California of today more prosperous than the California of 50 years ago? Is the standard of living as good or higher than before?
Both of these places experienced a massive flood of foreign brown and black people, similar to what would occur in an "open borders" world. Did the foreigners rise to the standards of performance and civilization of the White population?
No.
They turned the places into shitholes.

These are just bald-faced lies.

This is good redpill material.
Yet another example of the contempt of the (((wealth class))) has for White people and White civilization.

This.

The opposite would be true. Everyone would be poorer except the poorest and the very very richest.

lol wtf are they suggesting here?

Here's a fun take on a ridiculous number, "The combined value of all the minerals, resources, forests, fauna, empty lands, fresh water, and all the human beings alive today is not worth even $40 trillion dollars." You would have to rape the entire Earth and create mass desertification to even reach half of that and you still would be off by $35 to $40 trillion. Not only that, you'd have to put all back into research and communities for the mass amounts of worker classes that would have to support the researchers and their first-world lifestyles.

Juden and Leftists are naive close-minded fools who can't understand the level of finite resource and the great efforts that it takes to raise a dumb working class up even 5 IQ points, in order for them to be more useful than a typical shelf-stocking monkey with faeces-colored skin.

So why even do such a thing? Pure ignorance at (((The Economist's))) level and Gib's Me Dat at the pleb level. However, the elites that own them are thinking much father ahead and realize that they can easily have AI and robotics that will serve them once everyone else is dead. In the future 9 billion people will suddenly start to become 7 billion again, then 5, then 2, then only 500 million. From that point on…The Refinement Stage begins and there is nobody but the ultra-powerful and their miserable slave class.

Attached: fuss_and_misery.jpg (400x370, 29.63K)

The article seems to suggest this guy is the author, or that his work is what the article is based on
cgdev.org/sites/default/files/media/files/experts/cv/clemens_cv_May2018.pdf
We should keep a list of all these institutions he's been involved with as I bet they are all white genocide think tanks.

If they have robots and AI, I assume the human slave class will be used for rape, torture, and humiliation.

And that wealth would be shared between nine kikes.

>(((Rothschilds))) rag (((The Economist))) promotes (((Protocols of Zion)))

WHAT ARE THE ODDS M8s?

Perhaps. I am not real keen on all of that Demonology, Divination, and Occultist shit from lost ages. Rape, torture, and humiliation are nigger-tier pleasures. However, the ultra-elite at the end of humanity as we know it would probably have pale skin and look like twisted wretched transposed visages of a "human."

Attached: Jewess.png (720x1037, 1.26M)

Yeah, you should respect arbitrary and imaginary lines drawn across the dirt by rich white people in suits to separate members of the same sentient species from one another!

Attached: 33569198_234394507317816_2722615515947204608_n.jpg (578x578, 96.22K)

Funny how it's these jews who want immigration to increase their GDP, while the workers are against it.

You're right, we should listen to sweaty rednecks who cut metal and dig dirt all day for a living on immigration, opposed to college-educated scholars with expertise on sociology, politics, economics and humanitarianism!

Attached: 33644902_234794380611162_2184838391617552384_n.jpg (399x399, 24.25K)

Yes, ignore the workers, listen to the scholars.

That's what true "leftism" is.

If the borders open everywhere then the white people leave the planet for new home planet..

Stupid leftists, always listening to the experts instead of trailer trash. Ughh…

Attached: 1525622126054.PNG (110x150, 13.54K)

Yes, demonize the workers more and more, this is what we want.

Someone never went to college. Have you ever engaged with those people in your life? For every one of them that is trustworthy, reliable and god-forbid scientific, the other 99 are willing to push whatever garbage they can think up to get published. There's a reason all the hard scientists shit on them so fucking hard. For fucks sake the real economists are mathematicians not pseudo-sociology majors who read Rand and barely know how to calculate a derivative.

Get out of here with your garbage opinions you uneducated, inexperienced child.

I respect only the hunters, farmers, and workers that come from many ubiquitous towns in America. Leftist scum try to skew the image by calling people like me "Populists", but in truth I am NatSoc and believe that the people themselves are sick of being betrayed by effete leftist kikes and want more leaders who are down to earth, well educated, and logical.

Attached: happy cat.jpg (600x600, 42.06K)

OH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1526830847782.png (2350x2350, 463.37K)

What they can't argue, they ridicule.

Big tell for never having gone to college. I've been in public and private research and I'm telling you that you do not want these detatched self-identified intellectuals calling shots. You don't get technocracy, you get the kind of limp dicks in Brussels who run economies into the ground and enact policies that drive up crime. If you're going to rule by expertise you would be better off choosing industry leaders and trade union representatives, syndacalist style. Also you're gay.

Found the flaw.

If you've never had criticisms for "experts" that you believe are on your side then you aren't intelligent to evaluate who is and is not an expert.

bourgeoisie are lined up first.

They're not imaginary if they are protected by military forces, stupid marxist.

L-let us flood your countries with third-world garbage, g-goys!…we p-promise you shekels…l-lots of shekels…if you destroy yourselves!!
H-honest!!

Attached: Merchant.jpg (600x600, 44.48K)

It's funny how you say that like it's some mark of extinction. Makes me think you've never seen one of those colleges from the inside.

You have nothing to say then? Ok.

Academia is an ego-inflated fuck fest with zero merit.

That's where you have to draw the line. You can't simply slaughter bourgeoisie because a majority of them will be your own people. Restructuring a Nation and removing the corrupt Government is what needs to happen first. When the people see that they have been misled and things start to get better, then you have them fired up and working towards betterment of the ethnic groups that were supposed to inherit this land. (You can't say all anime avatarfags all equal.)

Attached: Gene2.jpg (320x280, 19.09K)

Attached: wut.png (549x221, 88.57K)

Don't you wonder why it is that the world could easily survive without all those experts who never accomplish anything, but humanity would perish within weeks if those useless workers disappeared.
You have forgotten the basic truth that you should judge people by the works they do, not the titles they have. There is no magic in a title and there is a reason why your smart leftist experts can only accomplish starvation and decay wherever they rule.

Why are you typing like an idiot, user?

It is definitely an ego-inflated fuck fest, but there is still merit to be found if you are willing to look and learn.

The intelligence you worship has nothing to do with knowledge or ability. Your definition of intelligence is free from any empirical proof, all it does is give those who practice it an unearned sense of self-importance.
It's not the intelligence that explores new frontiers, researches new technologies in order to advance humanity, build monuments that last a thousand years or even puts food into someones belly. The smartest of your kind are lower than any worker, since a worker actually contributes to society, whereas you simply endorse parasites whos only accomplishment is justifying their own existence to people like you.

Just like you deluded yourself into being some great champion of debate, even though you haven't been able to make a single point in all your posts. You just make noise and then pretend it's music.

Learn to filter the leftards.

Those lines are drawn by the blood of those who defended them and if you grow too weak to defend them somebody else will come and take them from you.
You're making it seem as if you're retarded enough to think that the borders were already there before any humans came around.

Strange how you've get vastly different results based on which type of sentient being you have around. With some producing wealth where others can only produce death. Must be a coincidence. Maybe some magic in the ground.

huh…

Duh. The Economist is Rothschild owned.

A global race war wouldn't be good for the jews

Are you really this new? They hide their symbols and their entire year's plan in Economist covers. They throw shit they're planning TWENTY YEARS OUT on the cover.

Attached: tw2017_cover_uk_rev_no-bc_trimmed_1024x1024.jpg (420x579 235.56 KB, 34.54K)

Sounds like someone who never went to college.

It's the people inside those lines that matter.
It is also the people who are not allowed in the lines that matter.
Furthermore, "humans" are at least two species.

Do those "experts" have suspiciously hooked noses and wear funny little hats sometimes?

Your mockery is nothing.
You are nothing.

kek

Well, according to the South African finance minister, black South Africans are poor because they don't have enough money. So if they print more money, then everyone can be millionaires and thus rich and prosperous!!!!
BASTE!!!

It's worth pointing out that the modern "leftist intelligentsia" REALLY hate poor people. They claim to champion the "cause of the working man" while spitting upon everything that working people care about.
Silvers hate Bronzes.

Are they seriously this retarded?

my neighbor told me, "Amo los trapitos, con pito es mas rico de su"

Anyone knows what he meant? Google is giving me non-nonsensical stuff

Something about faggots and traps, it seems. I found the exact quote in this video. Turn on subtitles and auto-translate to English.
youtube.com/watch?v=P9f-KJZrcx4

Why are you asking here, though? QTDDTOT is that way:

you should be. i first heard of a "real" study on this subject back in 2013 that said that world GDP would be many times larger. When people investigated it, they found a central problem with the study: it assume outward immigration from the wealthy countries, not letting the third-world hordes in.

because this is a DACApede thread, just look at OP

btw, thank you. I haven't fapped this hard since over a year.

we need to break down the statistics

If esoteric quints, I'm going to fuck a trap and said "Heil Hitler" on her ear ♥

Attached: 1508725134957.jpg (308x223, 17.4K)

Open boarders is a good thing. Your ignorant.

Because any identity, culture, thing of beauty, or cause that is not conducive to shekels is alien to (((them))).

I wonder who is behind this post.

Attached: ohajew.png (500x339, 117.51K)

Those quads are esoteric enough.

Never forget this quote

Quite the comparison. I'm sure this "trailer trash" is labelled as such because they dont share the same anti nationalistic sentiment as the ((experts)) huh?

Attached: 1459307222680.jpg (1536x2048, 494.39K)

Wow, look at all the doctors and engineers in that picture! We're gonna be so fucking rich!

Kikes and rich are not your people. Both would spit on the land you stood on. Theyre murdering us with mass immigration, but you still suck their dicks? Pathetic cuck.

That AI stuff isn't happening in their/our lifetime, no matter how much they want it. Modern electronics and software are already unstable, bloated, buggy shits that should be scrapped and thrown away. And they want to build robots and self-driving cars on that shit? Prepare for lots of laughs (so long as you're not dependant on that shit yourself).

In toilet paper money? Bejesus.
Do leftypolacks need any more evidence that their whole commie movement was started, grown in petry dishes and funded by their dreaded ((("capitalists")))?
(((They))) and their commie underlings just want power and they'll fuck over the native worker to get it through muh democracy.

Attached: 1469719679975.jpg (588x601, 58.68K)

>nearly all immigrants we get here are mostly morrocan men
well guys

Attached: a33cbcfb522ef678cc70db8f72190683afec1a33b30782ff44d76439f9b890a9.png (558x614, 32.15K)

It seems to be coming along nicely. Scientists didn't think it was possible to create something that can win against humans at the japanese game of Go but somehow jewgle managed to do it and AI has gotten pretty damn competent as of late. Some bugs maybe but the fact it has gotten to think point so quickly should make you worry.

The Economist is owned by Rothschild, newfag.

Attached: red-shield rothschild.jpg (262x320, 19.61K)

just murder Jewish children in front of their parents, doubtful they'd care…. think of the 87 trillion dollars to be made kikes

No, they don't have AI. Real AI means it's indistinguishable from a human on every level. That's the real test.

They are such lying bastards. Niggers are far more violent and rapey than the average cucked Swedish male and they know this. Gradually, I began to hate them, indeed, but at an ever accelerating rate

yeah, and that labor market would mysteriously become devoid of capital, efficiency, and a predictable legal system as the country becomes browner
jusrt fucking kill them all
raise humanity by cutting off the bottom 90 percent
then any crazies couldnt threaten to destroy all that is good by drowning it in brown filth ever again

Wow wee that's a lot of money, but what about my culture? race? history?
Also that 78 trillion goes to the soros of the world, i, a white man, won't get it, what what do i get out of this other than a "Camp Of The Saints" style locus hoard of rapists and terrorists?

This sounds like something Bryan Caplan shit out.

Sounds better than blue haired coffee servers.

Not really doubting it but sounds awfully low. Sauce?

I'm pretty sure it was he who coined the "78 trillion USD richer" and "hundred dollar bills on the sidewalk" memes, so the article was probably written by him or a student of his.

Still better than niggers.

Attached: can_a_nigger.jpg (640x360 71.08 KB, 6.53M)

[citation needed]
An AI can be theoretically better than a human mind, especially irrational nigger and leftist minds.

He's a commie of course he's a cuck.

Indeed, their claims are nothing but wholesale lies. Even if it were true, that wealth isn't going to be magically falling into the hands of middle-class Euros. No, rather it will be yet another "wealth redistribution" the middle class shrinks, all become poorer while the top (bankers and corporate managers and board members) get richer because of a massive increase in surplus worker supply which means lower wages for everyone. Not only that but the true benefit is always political leverage for the (((elites))), a poor and impoverished society with nothing but a soulless consumer culture is easily manipulable, especially with control over all forms of media and academia.

Attached: Yamaguchi_assassinates_Asanuma_1960.jpg (1600x1329, 367.04K)

So niggers, not content with stealing everything else in the world, have now stolen PewDiePies persona too.

Attached: niggers-love-to-steal.jpg (591x600, 67.9K)

(gazed upon)

Attached: Coincidental digits.jpg (752x581, 154.33K)

Haha They are not claiming that with a straight face.
So while immigration of dozens of million Europeans propelled the USA to the front of developed and industrialised nations, the further immigration of Negroes and Mestizos is going to turn the USA into a third world shit hole, as is already happening in all areas were those ethnics dominate.

No amount of inculturation and education is going to change that as the example of US Negro shows.

The assumption is that third worlder are a perfect cheaper replacement for expensive (white) first world worker.
That is wrong.
The immigrants are to large degree devoid of the knownledge base white Europeans, they “refugee invasion” is to a large degree functional analphabetic, even in their own language.
We have now 40 years experience, in some places, UK, 70 years experience, with immigration of negros or orientals.
The UK is at the moment celebrating those “Windrush generation” Negros who could hold a job, as menial it might have been, instead of being a welfare leeching drain to society or a criminal. That is seen as an accomplishment worthy of attendance of the prime minster.

British Prime Minister Theresa May joined more than 2,000 people at London's Westminster Abbey on Friday to celebrate the contribution of immigrants from the Caribbean, 70 years to the day after hundreds of West Indians arrived to help rebuild war-scarred Britain.
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-5874365/Service-celebrates-UKs-Windrush-generation-Caribbean.html

The Government is set to announce an annual Windrush Day to celebrate the Windrush generation and their descendants.
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5854037/Government-announce-annual-Windrush-Day.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
BTW at fault is “youth culture”, not the changing ethnic make-up.

Someone might critizise the source, Daily Mail. It is just readily available, original studies are often behind paywalls. We can‘t have publication of scientific results …

sputniknews.com/europe/201801311061217442-sweden-iq-drop-tv-tablets/

For sure it has nothing to do with the “New Swedes”, dragging the average down.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x1644, 230.16K)

How do you become this stupid. It is mind boggling.

OY VEY that was a drunkpost…but, I would venture to say that the real value of all of that shit is $50 trillion depending on the logistics of the acquisition and all the red tape that one would have to go through. The Earth isn't so mineral rich because it's alive and thus things of value are subsumed into the mantle leaving only the surface minerals at a certain period of time.

Honestly though why fuck up the Earth more than we need to when there are asteroids out there that can be mined? If we had a better space program that would allow us to experiment with trying to alter the course of asteroids and have them smash into the moon for the mining stage.

there would be more "riches" as whites would have to pay more taxes to keep the subhumans in jails.
open-borders means the west becomes a prison state with a debt slave class run by coorporate oligarchy masquerading as (((civil rights))) activists.

Attached: 9539898926accf5a5a16c31953444a7910911cef7d482249b01926e74ee94e65.jpg (599x716, 47.9K)

user, posting doctored pictures like that is rude.

or US could have borders , US could be richer and the the rest of the world could fuck off. I dont care about giving piece of the pie to foreigners.

You come in with something to offer, you benefit the society or you fuck off.

Attached: ccffd591488976a367f753dd17b4aa0d0b1b5f3b1c41ee00f34e3fbe69f8315d.mp4 (400x300, 6.79M)

Every single post is a textbook example of one or more logical fallacies. They really aren't sending their best lol.