SC Trump endorsed candidate hospitalized with serious injuries after car wreck

archive.is/DEaqK

Archived link to (((cn&n)))

Critical condition, campaign suspended, November approaching. Trump trashed her opponent, Mark Sanford. What are the odds that if the ballot defaults to him against a Dem that the vote is so split the Dem wins. And do other Trump endorsed candidates get teh message? It's one hell of a (((cohen-cidence)))
Coupled with the news about Kirstjen Nielsen's constant harassment and the recent harassment of Sarah Sanders and the constant threats against Trump's kids and grandkids and also the threats against Trump supporters…. This is going to increase in severity going into Nov. Fuck all the blind still Democrat laypeople they are complicit in this. They keep pushing and pushing and the end result is going to be RWDS.

Attached: illumiterry.png (370x547, 335.97K)

I'm sure Endchan is cheering that someone tried to suicide Orange Palpatine's ebil drone.

You mean that den of despicable nazi scum? They are the ones shilling against the god emperor? Should have figured.

CIA is in full cry now. They are so desperate that they are running as democratic representatives.

Scalise was back at it after getting shot, but he wasn't campaigning. If Arrington can recover, she will win in a landslide, so here's hoping that she is a tough cookie.
This is way too obvious of a setup and glows like a CIAnigger.
Just saying that, Scalise was shot, Rand was body slammed, a train full of GoP reps slammed into a garbage truck. wtf is this shit? And we got literal sheep bleating and pissing and moaning about kids from another country being separated from their criminal parents for their own safety, temporarily. It pisses me off royally that I share the responsibility of voting with these kinds of people. Very mad right now.

That's why we wait until the Sheriff's office releases its findings, then we dig.
By the way, they are public records, so, if we have to, we file FOIA requests for them.
If it's held up until after November, fuckery is afoot.

Hilarious and original satire.

This happened on a divided highway, perfectly straight, no curves.
The other driver was oncoming on the wrong side.

Explain how that happens.

Old fuck gets confused, enters highway going in the wrong direction.

What are you talking about?

Good, I hope she doesn't have the sufficient healthcare needed to survive

Then we'll see what Republicans/Alt-Righties have to say about universal healthcare

Attached: 1525744603989.png (868x1265, 1.84M)

Your nose is showing.

This is true. How old was the other driver?

Trump praised Australia's healthcare when he met with Malcolm Turnbull. Please do try to keep up.

You are not alone in the feeling, cousin. This isn't to be insulting or assuming about anyone or any type of person, but I never realized how easily so many people fall for the propaganda that masquerades as media/news. Everything is an Orwellian play on words: snopes, politifact, cnn, abc, MSNBC, time magazine, nyt, Washington post, buzzfeed, huffingtoncompost. I feel that something is about to happen. Something big because there is a media phalanx with this border bullshit, and something is being drowned out. Perhaps the congressional hearings, but maybe something else.

The Holohoax coming out is what the super media internet phalanx crack-down cyber WWIII is intended to stop.

If normies realize the holocaust is a hoax it will start a deprogramming cascading effect.

"universal healthcare" is extorting money from the white middle class to fund medical care for poor non-whites

NORMALS OUT

Attached: DACA.webm (264x480, 6.96M)

This gurl seems poltically correct.

i think they could pull something that would D&C what's left of us. we already see what happened with the border, how you can fucking show these videos of the Clintons, Obama, Feinstein, Schumer talking shit about immigrants and get a blank stare in response. it seems like people are goddamn zombies and trump is some kind of trigger. people who come on sites like this don't get it, or miss it, or whatever. they just carry on. but jesus christ people are losing it out there. something could happen, they say it's X, everyone repeats X, we can see it's obviously Z, and we lose our goddamn minds as the iron shackles click into place.

Found the faggot.

wow I'm so glad this place is exactly like 4chan now

Universal healtcare? She would have been put on a queue long enough to ensure that she died first. Dumbass.

The Citizen Kane of gore videos. Every lib, no exceptions.

Remote hacked

What nose? You can't see me.

Hypnotically induced seizures. I wonder if the oncoming car had (((XM))) satellite radio as well.

Now it would be used for that, but universal healthcare was pro-white by allowing for the people easy access to medical care. Now that the kikes subverted the allocation, and opened the borders, I have no choice but to agree with you.

user, what the fuck did I just watch?

Now the real question, is how do we right ourselves with half of the nation too brain dead to even realize what is happening? How do we get the country back? How can we organize without being charged with insurrection or conspiracy? Could it, in earnest, be considered insurrection to rise against a government that has perverted the Constitution? The crazy bitch, Mad Max Waters is openly abridging her qualified immunity granted by Article 1 Section 6 of the Constitution, and she should be charged for breaching the peace and inciting violence and harrassment. She won't though. No one knows why.

Intelligence agencies have strategically blackmailed our representatives into abiding by the agencies' will. How do they do this? They dig, dig, dig, dig, for any dirt (irs scandal). They use "informants" like Jeffery Epstein and allow them to engage in heinous acts of pedophilia or terrorism for the sake of salacious and compromising information while children are damaged or innocents get killed. I listened to an interview of some woman (who knows how many of these tesimonies are real) wherein she claimed to have witnessed a man have his and his family's life be threatened with death if he didn't have sex with a child. He did it, and they filmed all the while. With the resources available to the government, most anything is possible and not outside of the realm of possibility.

Hope for the best, engage in metered and measured political discussion while red-pilling as often as possible, hope that Trump reconsolidates the govt before they try to kill or impeach him, all while stocking up on weapons, ammo, water, and MREs as often as possible is what I recommend.

They are harrassing Nielson, prohibiting Sanders, suggesting Barron be raped by pedophiles, conspire about Melania, throw drinks at Tomi Lahren, put out a hit on Kanye West, Waters is inciting harassment and civil unrest, and even Scott Adams hides himself from public. Once Trump is gone, they are coming for us next.

Shitskin torture.

El Cartel?

Cartel(s)

If you want to keep the Michael Hastings approach to problem solving fresh, maybe add a patsy for a two-car crash instead of a single-car.

So let's say you're watching Katie Arrington. You know where she is, and you know where she's headed.

Let's say you have a license plate scanner in the vicinity of an onramp along her route. You'll know which drivers are old; who has DUI convictions. Heck, put the game on easy mode and set up shop outside a bar along her route.

Because being old, senile, or alcoholic makes you a good patsy for "driving the wrong way down the highway" but also "too poor to afford autonomous driving". So, you suborn the car, (kill the headlights?), put it in the targets lane, and go straight.

Attached: mt.jpg (645x434, 137.49K)

Good. Females should not be allowed in government.

Females shouldn't be allowed to drive either.

Hopefully the health system won't get her. I think Trump should move fast unless he's got a reason to hold back. Move hard on all fronts. And frog up several others. The best are backing him 100%. Oh and paid shills should be tried by a military court.

Attached: fear.png (518x390 309.51 KB, 375.53K)