This article is exactly 1488 words

metaright.org/2018/06/23/evolutionism-the-religion-of-murdoch-murdoch/

"For those of you who don’t know, Murdoch Murdoch are an alt right comedy team who make cheeky videos about identity politics, race and genetic realism, leftist hypocrisy, the migrant crisis, the JQ, the major figures of the alt right and alt lite, and weeaboo faggotry. They poke fun at both their political opponents and their allies with videos mocking the left’s inability to handle basic scientific facts, the alt lite’s unwillingness to recognize the reality of racial differences, and the alt right’s tendency to purity spiral by placing too much emphasis on genetic purity. While they are overt white nationalists, their concept of whiteness is not strictly based on heredity or appearance. It is as much the genes that give whites their moderately above average IQs, above average physical ability, and personality traits as it is about responsibility, meritocracy, and the Faustian spirit of curiosity and exploration."

Attached: dawkins god.png (1023x546, 422.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/f5sX42LWB96i/
cheekyvideos.net
youtube.com/watch?v=bUcoQL3ySPo.
ronunz.org/2012/11/28/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
counter-currents.com/2016/06/this-old-gay-house/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"above average IQs, above average physical ability, and personality traits"

What a strange choice of philosophy for dumb, fat, socially awkward racists to hold

Attached: 1528947662653.jpg (1200x675, 88.96K)

I really enjoy the fat/awkward meme. Makes a lot of sense when trolling a board that idolizes physical fitness and brotherhood

Have a bump OP

Attached: goodnight.jpg (380x377, 18.13K)

fuck off moshe

Right? I'm in way better shape thanks to pressure from right wingers. I know some really fat lazy lefties who think they should be encouraged to be fat and lazy but the racists I know are all about self improvement.

traps =/= gay

Alt Right faggots will never be our friends.

Attached: it's the war against giygas, charlie brown.jpg (1600x1200, 292.92K)

Do you get extra shekels if you post smug anime reaction images in first post?

Attached: 8f0064dc69d322bddbd278dd81a7ed9b4d9da2de1ec977591caddc772e990e03.png (673x851, 325.93K)

Murdock Murdock is thoroughly enjoyable. They're making the world a better place.

HERE'S AN ELEVEN MINUTE JEW MOCKER - JUST FOR THE LULZ

Who fucking wrote this, braindead. "Purity spiraling" is a criticism of the far right by the alt-right, of which Murdoch Murdoch firmly establishes itself when it advocates mixed race society, mixing with niggers, etc.
You say purity spiral, youre saying marry my daughter off to a based nigger, or your daughter, or someones daughter. KYS.

Also this is fucking entry tier garbage. Whites do NOT have a moderately higher average IQ… and by what measure, higher than who? Niggers? They have a 68 average IQ and whites minus cancer are about 105, 110 even. ASIANS have a MODERATELY higher IQ than whites, average IQ, but whites have a higher amount of peak IQ super geniuses, people above 135, 145 IQ etc. The smartest man in the world is white and he has over 200 IQ.

Whites have more geniuses and more idiots than east asians. And Jews are better at the kinds of IQ that help them be manipulative by enough to give them a higher average IQ (but that causes some problems). So yes, moderately above average on average, but you're right about how impressive white geniuses can be.

Jewish subversion is the only reason our whites arent more productive, just look at the fucking garbage taught in schools. Replace all that trash and good goy compliance indoctrination, we could be teaching calculus in grade school… If I recall, China already does.

Jewish subversion and the dysgenics caused by that subversion that's slowly decaying the white race. ;_;

Also muh ashkenazi genius is also bullshit.

Attached: Goebbels-Turning-Down-Ashkenazi-Geniuses.png (1544x304 1.37 MB, 155.25K)

Seconding. Shills love to shit on MM but their hearts are in the right place even if they sometimes get things wrong. In a non-clown world this would have taken over South Park's TV spot.

No it doesn't.

If the Ashkenazi Jews don't have higher intelligence in some areas, how are they able to maintain control of our financial system and media? They're not better in every area of intelligence, but they are better in some. If blacks wanted to do what Jews are doing they'd fail miserably no matter how hard they try because their subhuman IQs don't give them the ability to manipulate people. The Jews are a cunning adversary who shouldn't be underestimated. High IQs aren't strictly a good or bad thing, it depends on how you use them and also what area of intelligence you're better at. The Jews are better at verbal intelligence which makes them better at being manipulative, and good enough at math to be good at finance. That's enough to make them dangerous, but whites are better at a wider variety of things.

Does anyone have links to any of the studies done? I'm assembling as much data about jews from all sources as I can, and I'd love to have the actual studies (that jews reference) on hand to show that, no, they weren't actually double blind, weren't valid, and can't be used scientifically.

Lying, cheating, stealing, and violating the law.

is 'Natural Selectionist Nazism' redundant? i thought natsoc was already biologically minded

Attached: timestamsp.png (480x360 26.6 KB, 12.47K)

Mixed race genetics - that's the answer to every exception seen in non-whites. For instance, niggers are typically dumb, short, and prone to violent behavior. So why are there tall and strong niggers in sports when he can trace his ancestry to a shit area of west coast africa? Because (((slave owners))) would pay whites to knock up nigger sows, a practice going back to Thomas Jefferson's slave practices. Often the british colonists had german mercenaries do the race-mixing, thus these tall, strong, and less nigger-looking niggers have german genetics explaining why they don't resemble 100% their nigger cousins. In other words a nigger less niggerish is not 100% a nigger in genetic composition.

Going back to the jews, the jews in charge of finance and media are not pure-blooded jews. The ones with the low IQ are, and even those are likely to be mixed with something. The jews in media rarely resemble the caticatures you see in A Wyatt Mann comics. These jews intermixed with whites long ago and their composite features include less hooked noses, and other features not found in pure blooded jews. The most common example of this are jewish actors that hardly resemble jews. Funny enough, the older they get the more their appearances start to warp into what you normally see in jews. Once you're accustomed to spotting the less pronounced jewish features in jewish public figures, you'll see it instantly. The key terms here are composite features, the combination of more than one racial appearance in face and body, and pronounced, because mixed race jews still typically have hook noses but they're less pronounced (or they get routine nose jobs).

But I digress. The most threatening jews, the ones in finance, politics, and in media are using genetics leeched from whites to augment their jewish genetic programming to ruin everything that is good. They're a minority within a minority and they're dependent on white traitors to get everything done because they want to be seen as jewish when it benefits them but be counted as white when it is critical.

Fun fact: keep in mind that jewish heritage is considered matriarchal, a practice that goes back ages. Jews weaponized cuckoldry. They raised white men's bastards as their own. That's where the leeched white genetics come from.

What is this "Faustian Spirit" bullshit? I here Communist Spencer say it and then it was a meme everywhere. Faust sold his soul to the devil and the Alt-Kike/Natbolsheviks = Crowley teachings just like the Hollywood Bolsheviks.

So what does it mean?

False Jew meme. They did a DNA test on niggers living in a town where Jefferson's family came from. That's hundreds of years of DNA spreading and collecting so they said they were his direct children.
The Christian preacher working with the London (((Bankers))) who called Jefferson an Illuminati member and that he fucked niggers while running for president was the first to make the accusation.

Attached: hate speech orwell.jpg (852x768, 109.87K)

Blacks do all those things and they don't run shit except gangs and footballs.

Yeah I don't doubt that most of the Jews who run our media and financial industry are partially white.

This. Hilarious but also insidious.
Do NOT be tempted by the Khazar milkers when our foe is vanquished.

They pushed for jew-acceptance, shilling for Kike Eunuch.

Don't know the details but it's taken from Goethe apparently. Haven't read him so I can't speak much on it other than it apparently is a synonym to explain our endless expansionist conquering attitude.

That's something important to point out. That practice is attributed to Thomas Jefferson but in addition to what you pointed out, those jews were the ones that invented it, the ones pimping out their nigger sows to whites. If you want to see butthurt related to this, someone should dig up the video of reddit nigger science man finding out he's mainly white in genetic composition and he immediately implies his ancestors were raped. Reddit buried the video because it soft-redpilled redditors that the reason why he's "smart" (he's not) is because his above-average-for-niggers intellect comes from his mixed race genetics.

White-passing kikery

A good thread died so you could talk about your gay cartoon kid.

Attached: image.jpeg (600x425, 75.13K)

bitchute.com/video/f5sX42LWB96i/

he also hates kikes>>11764455

Attached: smartest man in the world on white genocide 2.png (606x626 273.36 KB, 76.01K)

What the fuck is wrong with "Darwinism"?
also
shit article

The nature of man to conquer and expand outwards. What everyone seems to forget is that this is what set Faust aside from God's path

Ghee, Atlantic could not possibly be in the works of a Murdoch Murdoch bootleg clone.
Or is he

Attached: IMG_1255.PNG (954x645, 540.97K)

Sounds pretty familiar, maybe Murdoch Murdoch is pointing out that Hollywood is a whole like Faust.

Did you know the creator of My Little Pony is
Lauren Faust

What a coincidence

Attached: IMG_1256.PNG (1242x675, 591.24K)

If you are not considered "socially awkward" it means you are a skilled liar and manipulated.
"sociallizing" a population means brainwashing them into conformity at the expense of Truth.
You have told me clearly that you are a brainwashed lying manipulator and therefore I would have zero interest in "socializing" with you or anyone of your type.
I hope you suffer enough to find Truth before your sad existence ends.

Genius level shrewdness is common among them, even among the less intelligent jews
There are plenty of intelligent jews who are good at finding out "what works" and then keep doing it and refining it
They also share these techniques/ tricks with other jews but not goy
This allows them to gain a competitive advantage that their whole group benefits from
Also:
nepotism
secret societies
murder
blackmail
fraud
lawfare
monopoly, forcing non-jews out of business
ruining reputations of goy opponents via media
dirty tricks in general
But the biggest reason is that they are utterly ruthless and they have no honor, they will stoop to anything

Bump for #1 Greatest Ally Murdocc Murdocc

Attached: IMG_1259.PNG (765x589, 399.51K)

With Kvetchtor art so avalible, what channel will be next to exploit the cheap Unreal engine tier — cringe platform?

Attached: IMG_1260.PNG (1242x664, 451.83K)

damn it don't make me want to watch MLP, I've avoided it for so long

Notice the difference?

Attached: Prod_2.png (1049x1500 741.92 KB, 1.24M)

I literally just watched the whole series because it's been (((shit on))) here and on halfchan and many audible keks were had. Some episodes are also epic, and even incur true feels. I guarantee most here would like it, they are usually spot on with observations and politically speaking and you can even see the evolution of the artists over the series. There is also the arc of the actual characters as well. All the videos are at cheekyvideos.net after their official jewtube account was (((taken down))), many user have said at their peak they were nearing 100k subscribers. Here is episode 1-53 youtube.com/watch?v=bUcoQL3ySPo. In the embed is episode 4, I don't think their actual characters come in until episode ~23 "the murdoch diaries" Just watch it for christ's sake if you haven't, its nice to see true right wing propaganda/comedy since it's so lacking everywhere else. And like another user said, they've made a couple mistakes and/or miscalculations but it's good shit.

Here, I'll let a Jew explain it to you.
ronunz.org/2012/11/28/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

Read Spengler, Revilo Oliver, and Francis Parker Yockey. There's a reason for muh books.
Faust was reaching for an impossible goal, and in reaching he almost made it (and suffered a downfall due to his hubris). The above others thought that this is what distinguishes whites (or more accurately, Germanic civilization as opposed to Hellenic, Indian, Egyptian, Babylonian, Chinese, etc.) from the rest of the world. We see an impossible task, like removing the bankers or walking on the moon, and while the rest just give up we go forward and sometimes succeed.

Only mutts have a problem with racial purity. Saying purity spiral in earnest is an automatic gas chamber.

Attached: gevalt.gif (900x722, 710.99K)

define "mutt"

These fuckers would be a whole lot better if their animation and art wasn't so shit, they need to take lessons from Zone-Sama and 3 Angled Blue.

Attached: spoopy skeleton.gif (500x391, 666.35K)

honestly european subhumans should probably just be exterminated. look at your country. it's a fractured continent that resembles africa. you contribute nothing and only complain at your betters. there's 180,000,000 whites in the usa. we don't need yurop. you're a failed slave race and deserve extermination. you can have your "culture" while the usa goes and lives on mars. dumb nigger

Mixed to the point where a "purity spiral" can in any way be seen as something other than absolutely desirable

Weak bait.

Attached: 1442093924931.jpg (955x967, 155.04K)

One line below that I put your answer in greentext before you said it and then replied to it, are you fucking blind?

Attached: purity-spirals-btfo.png (575x529, 531.2K)

1/8th non-white is the limit according to race laws and that is final. Chart 2 is for mixed Jews with 1/4 grandparents, there was no chart for niggers because NO ONE mixed with niggers in that period, they didnt exist in Europe nearly at all, except in Frances army for example.
Its arguable nigger blood is more toxic than Jew blood when mixed in small numbers with whites, for example an octoroon is still visibly mixed.

Forgot the image.

Attached: race-laws2.png (1710x1540, 1.66M)

sage

The thing is those proved to be completely inadequate. The role the tens of thousands of mishling traitors played in sabotaging Germany's war effort simply can not be overemphasized.

We will have to be a lot stricter this time. A lot.

there wont be any left if theyre properly vanquished
send them all back to hell

Bump for Murdoch Murdoch love them

That was amazing. No wonder jewgle keeps censoring this show.

this Spirit flees from identity politics and other gay communitarian vanities. you want to contribute to the Right? create your Self. shine as the Bright One. and inspire your (spiritual and racial) kin. A R T.

Wow, it's real! Either it's real, or somebody has been impersonating the guy for 10 years, which would be absurd.

Here's another comment, on a (((Noam Chomsky))) video:

I think he just might be posting here!

If you lose the ability to make fun of yourself, you know you've gone too far and are doomed to fail. The left have many sacred cows they cannot slaughter and have lost their edge. Success of Zig Forums and its swelling ranks relies on humor. You must never lose that sense of humor which is borne from telling the truth. So long as Murdoch names the Jew and doesn't promote race mixing he's alright. You need to poke holes in your own hubris and be able to find the short comings in yourself as easily as you do in your enemies.

Yea, thats new. He bought into global warming so we assumed he had been brainwashed for lack of real information, kike mind control systems are powerful, IQ doesnt make you immune.

Awww nooo, "corporate-fascistic". As if Hannity penetrated the guys brain. He needs Zig Forums.

Thats pretty good, I really wish they would just drop the leftist inspired diversity rhetoric and accept more than 1/8th white isnt white so we can move on. Theres no spiral, theres race laws and they are rock solid.

Also its obvious at least one of them is a closet fag because he used the word "boypussy". Dont spread terms like that in pro-white propaganda unless you want people referring to men as women… underage, little boys at that.

Last Son of The West.
Epic

Where does it say anything about (((global warming))), schlomo?

You must be new on the job. We have IDs here.

We need a souls-like Zig Forums game that's similar to this, but where one fights all the Titans of Jewry. Make the metaphors a lot more subtle and make the names and lore esoteric as fuck and you've got yourself a game that artists will sperg over for decades.

In the video documentary on the smartest man in the world, Langan.

Also notice all secondary posts are saged because Im not double posting. Its called making multiple posts you fucking cuckchan retard. You sage when you do that, for politeness.

I don't understand.

Attached: Hankuabara.png (320x320, 199.81K)

It's from Spengler.

Correct. I'd only add that it's our endless expansionist conquering in all walks of life from politics to science to music to literature to everything.

Faust may have sold his soul, but he was seeking unlimited knowledge and mastery, and is thus the archetype of Western Man. I would recommending reading pic related for further analysis of Faust and the West. It's written, as unbelievable as it sounds, by a redpilled sociology professor who is basically /ourguy/.

Attached: 765438596706950ut.jpg (880x1360, 262.84K)

Holy shit, I’m fucking famous

Agree but I dislike MM's poz of having both embraced the alt-kike label and preaching against "purity spiraling".

That Boone nigger

This.

KINO

That blog has a link to this.
counter-currents.com/2016/06/this-old-gay-house/
Not sure if not libtard layered troll doublethink.

I had similar thoughts, on this but after listening to their "ask me anything" session they did I really do believe they have the best interests of our people at heart. They want to make us laugh, and they put great significance on the 14 words, and at the end of the day like they state several times, one of they're biggest goals is to drop the red pills of race realism, sexual realism, and the JQ. They are truly /ourguys/ and by no means perfect, and i think they get caught up in the purity spiral, haven't you from time to time? It's about prioritizing which aspect of preserving white heritage, culture and tradition you put you're energy in to, and trying to live the 14 words. There are barely any places where you don't come in to contact with non whites anymore, you yourself can do what you can to keep you and your family and friends pure but it's impossible for the most part to have zero contact with non-whites. And certain times purity spiraling does seem to cause division and infighting. We are battling everyday for the future of our people. Fuck this shit is complicated and frustrating all at the same time, but MM makes me laugh and i finally feel like i have a show made for me, even though the whole series is only about 7 hours atm but they plan to indefinitely keep making OC so i say

The embed is the AMA session and a long listen but worth it if you're interested, but def watch the episodes first so you know what they're referring to, if you're so inclined. Its just hard to believe there's so many haters of MM out there that are also /ourguys/ I literally feel like they made this series just for me in a world where everything else is pure shit.

new ep out

Murdoch Murdoch is the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger, and an upcoming uprising.

Why would I know who made the stuff children and manchildren watch??

Attached: air force brony.png (768x496 133.86 KB, 59.57K)

Horsefuckery is the last stand of implicit White identity.

Attached: mlpol.png (1896x499 483.01 KB, 434.78K)

More Natsocs need to embrace atheism and the truths of natural selection

Christcucks need to be expelled from the movement, Atheists breed far more than christcucks anyway.

I'm happy M&M called this out.

Great b8 m8

b8? They mention it plenty of times, Christianity is jewish subversion and spirituality leads to purity spiraling and puritan bullshit.

Eat shit kike.

Gr8 b8 m8
I agree with getting rid of getting rid of Christcucks, just like we should get rid of all atheist cucks and larpcucks. Basically anyone that cucks to Jewish subversion and have taken the multiculti kool-aid

How are atheists cucking? They more emotional stable, rational, smarter, and tend to realize that there's only 1 life on this earth.

Don't pile them into the rest of the jewish cucks.

Attached: image_preview.jpeg (400x274, 32.6K)

Great ep. Fuck the shills and the haters. Thanks again Murdochs, hope all is well wherever you are.

Attached: 1527087400196.jpg (843x800, 78.73K)

quad dubs of truth

That's obvious, but it doesn't mean you have to fuck them.

BUMP MURDOCH MURDOCH THREADS
THANK MURDOCH MURDOCH POSTERS

Where is best to discuss these though? I'm not signing up for reddit.

Author used a buzzword, Murdoch and co all wear SS uniforms and bare identitatrian, swastika, and black sun symbols on their person from scene to scene.