Really Good White Genocide Documentary Released

Really Good White Genocide Documentary Released

Really good Redpills here, spread this far and wide, download and mirror ASAP before they SHUT IT DOWN.

youtu.be/r2_K5koFGRY

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/gqPnDsc6fXma/
bitchute.com/video/igUrXThMY8fn/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some other good ones:

Hollywood is Not Anti-Racist, It's Just Anti-White PSA
bitchute.com/video/gqPnDsc6fXma/

The Music Industry is not Anti-Racist, its Anti White PSA
bitchute.com/video/igUrXThMY8fn/

White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Do you guys even spread shit anymore? It seems like its all 4chan spreading goofy trigger bait and maybe some youtube lurkers who take our info about pedogate from here.

Attached: 6a19fb8401962b905a5c2b807579b8c9b2b72f3a41088c0e3a8f832e69db00bb.jpg (750x741, 126.15K)

We need to get back to our old selves, the war is not over, its just getting started.

Imkikey and the Jews still run this place. That's not going to happen here or cuckchan.

We are here to stay.
Do to them, Exactly what they wanted to do to us.
This is Just the beginning.

Yes, journo. Tactics have had become more implicit due to new terms of service everywhere. Cloudflare is spread across the internet tracking your IP between sites, be aware of even vpns like PureVPN, not to mention the many tech companies with employees ready to do the bidding of Antifa members along with certain branches of the state coordinating with Antifa to name and locate all persons who'll disagree with (((their))) plan.

The chans never spread anything, 99.9% of its users are complacent consumers.
You still haven't realized that this election was a huge mossad/cia operation?
Cernobitch even admitted that it costs 100k usd to get a hashtag into the top 10.
Most people are aware by now that they got scammed by Trumpstein, that's why the forced (((Tommy Robinson))) JIDF activism was dead in the water and that's why Trump is now doing rallies for the Q-tards.
2020 will be about all the great things that Trump did for African Americans, while he did nothing for white Americans and screwed over white Europeans.

14d chess my ass
Q didn't predict this!
There is no democratic solution!!!

so who did this? trump, bush and etc…they all went through with ((their)) plan to eradicate you..good luck behind your pc screen, you have lost it all. they majority will slaughter you and your family, there are no escape

Quality shitposting Hasbara.

Attached: anti-immigration2.PNG (708x41, 5.49K)

100% Trump is not mossad. Clinton was Mossad/Saudi/Brit and the gang funded 100%.
Trump traveled the world but at the end of the day this guy is legit.

Demoralization Jewposters don't seem to realize their typical tricks don't work anymore.

Just watched it. Very good editing, factual, many sources. Goes straight to the bottom of the problem.
Hope it gets more views.

I bet it does for him.

This blue pill shilling is so obvious, go back to Israel.

Attached: cointel pro fracture points chart NSA.png (1280x960, 229.75K)

Does it mention the Kalergi plan? How the EU from its inception was about replacing whites or rather mixing them into mongrels?

This one.

yikes, get the fuck out of here whitefaggot. Why are you so scared?

Bump! Don't have time to watch it but bump.

Attached: 317234.jpg (400x381, 30.8K)

i'm not joking. for all the memes about trying to be a chad and all that shit. you guys sure are insecure little bitches. a commercial has a black guy in it?
oh yeah real masterace. follow your leader and off yourself you pathetic weasels lmao

This thread in a nutshell.
Repeating "Genocide" over and over doesnt work any more. Black eye go follow Your 10 commandments or whatever.
Nice Job with Syria. Blew up Your Closest relatives, Picasso.

Nigger.

Attached: 31723.png (400x381, 108.33K)

Typical.

Attached: 646b1f4bc53953ca31d81f008cb19e03a2a84feda6e65942fd5dfe46fbad8219.webm (472x352 4.44 MB, 8.92M)

Attached: blood-of-gods.jpg (640x360 2.19 MB, 5.85M)

Attached: 1511788243163.jpg (1548x2592 635.93 KB, 724.36K)

Attached: 4d4dd516aeb125d956c2902d10849262e255c4c3d52a309fe8f9fb42fdaac62e.jpg (1065x878 74.04 KB, 429.33K)

Attached: 1387783623412.jpg (749x830 786.44 KB, 109.02K)

Attached: 1511389542381.jpg (387x1024 469.4 KB, 56.03K)

quality video

Attached: dear diary.jpg (700x417, 65.86K)

Attached: 1488.png (1344x322, 71.74K)

Terrible editing all around, but very good information.

I thought it was pretty clean.

1/2
Good thread so far but the second screencap is nothing but biblical "interpretation" and not the actual historical context of the bible as written by jews. Spreading interpretations masks the actual intent of the biblical (((authors))) and misdirects people into thinking that the bible has legitimacy and then the other harmful elements of the bible go unnoticed. Let me break it down for those who might already be mislead by it:

The Genesis 9:1 and 1:28 quotes are explicitly about the fact that there were supposedly no other human beings around that time. That's the limit to where that meaning extends. Instead that poster offers it as proof of his thesis, tacking on context that doesn't exist such as, "It is clear that God wants human beings to live separated in their own countries and nations."

The next point is about the tower of babel. This story is self-contradictory in so many ways because the main point of that story is to explain where all the different people came from, it has to backtrack and that poster has to even skip ahead to reflect back. The problem this stems from is that it comes from the story of noah which is one of the biggest examples of plagiarism in the bible. Since noah's family is all that's left after the flood, that essentially means that all people descend from noah. To make things worse, all God did was invent the other languages and "scatter" people. The poster wants to frame the context as if God's action resolves the entire issue but he is completely ignoring the part where the story essentially says we're all related but have different languages. That and the tower of babel story is another case of plagiarism.

The next paragraph is another example of circular reasoning. The poster started off his post with his headcanon that instances of the word nation actually means family. This is also contradictory since he offers no explanation for what happens if the opposite, family, is mentioned. He wants the reader to take his word for it.

The second focuses on Leviticus 21:14-25 and fills in those posts with his interpretative headcanon. There is no biblical basis for his symbolic-definition of priest, nor the torn cloth symbolism. His pre-emptive defense of the context - listed as 1) - is valid so I'll give him a point. However, he tries to dodge the counter-argument he himself brings up for 2), "It is true that God commands us to only marry other believers but that is a completely different commandment that's brought up on many other occasions as a separate argument." He is disingenuously trying to dismiss it because it is used to explain other things, so he won't explain it. The fact of the matter is that God's commandments in the bible about racemixing only hinge on the risk of not following another deity if you do so. This is repeated multiple times in the bible:
>Deuteronomy 7:2-5 and when the Lord your God delivers them over to you and you defeat them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaty with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, because they will turn your sons away from Me to worship other gods. Then the Lord’s anger will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you. Instead, this is what you are to do to them: tear down their altars, smash their sacred pillars, cut down their Asherah poles, and burn up their carved images.
This condition is repeated multiple times: 1 Kings 11:1-5, Nehemiah 13:24-27, Judges 3:5-8, to name a few.

Attached: a character made by a homosexual malaysian memed by christcucks.jpg (443x523, 34.63K)

2/2
The third post tries to run a victory lap and stipulates on the context of Ezekiel 44:22 on the phrase, "Of the seed," trying to equate that to genetics. While he finally admits that this has been interpretation all along, he tries to deny the specific condition that God puts in place that the reason they (wives) have to be from Israel is because they would be believers. Of course, all of this is completely pointless because it is instructions meant for jews. Moreso when he's trying to flat out deny that condition referenced earlier, he doesn't even mention the specific passage - that's how far he wants to bury it.

The final post starts off by repeating his thesis. He tries to have it both ways by combining the all-one-with-christ symbolism with but separate. At this point he's done trying to pre-emptively defend counter-arguments and simultaneously dodging them so he launches a bunch of questions raised as points. Taken at face value it sounds like he's building a semblance of some argument based around stuff that supposedly happened with jesus. But then we get to the jesus problem itself.
Galations 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
So right now there's a christian that's upset that this famously controversial passage is referenced. And some of you are just learning that jesus was pretty progressive because he doesn't believe male or female - jesus doesn't subscribe to what tumblr calls binary genders. But I like to read to the end of the chapter:
Galations 3:29 - And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
So that poster got done stipulating that seed or genetics is a factor, but it turns out that as long as you're christian then you're an honorary descendant of abraham. And as established earlier, god only cares that you marry a believer. Oh about that nation thing:
Acts 10:34-35 - Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism. but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.
So in the end it doesn't matter about where you get your wife or where some other nation's guy gets his wife. God doesn't show favoritism, as long as they believe and if they believe they're of abraham's seed. Again, all of this is a moot point because the old testament was completely meant for kikes and the new testament was designed to rope in non-jews into this jewish religion. Therein lies the unnecessary unraveling. This is what anyone gets for trying to unravel jewish text. You're now aware that that screencap was taken by the guy who posted it.

Attached: non jewish deity pls do not steal.jpg (770x960, 49.36K)

I get the potential implications but Tarzan is an Englishman like Jane, the Prince in Beauty & the Beast is actually a handsome White man cursed for being a cunt, Aladdin does not feature race mixing, Emperors New Grove is about a cunt who learns to be a much more humble leader, and Mulan (despite the obvious girl power cancer) is so nationalistic I'm surprised it got past the censors. The rest of that and the obvious implications are indeed fucking cancer and this is good OC. I just wanted to add a little perspective. Race mixing and muh Noble Savage shit is not ok.

True, without qualification. Never forget, my brothers.

Oh God, not this bullshit again - a thousand times answered and debunked, but fishing for the average newfag you yids try your luck again and again. It's all so tiresome™.

Attached: b83b8c0c48de65fe59c2921a123623843d202813e367c06545281c25945d2e22.jpg (448x419, 33.05K)

Learn to make a proper thread if you are going to be shekel grabbing.

Attached: check moonman.PNG (354x346, 138.19K)

The vote on this failed though

Not really, for a while the mods would ban anyone who wanted to do this sort of thing and the prfags would shit up the threads screaming that shitposting on twitter or sharing videos on youtube made you a nazi cianigger kike shareblue shill or whatever. Most just got burnt out or gave up which was (((their))) intention.
There's a Zig Forums ops board that has gotten some things done though they had a split with us in 2016 over trump and the alt right.

I bullied you off of Zig Forums and I'll bully you off of here, kill yourself faggot.

Attached: 9d5.jpg (480x360, 19.18K)

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Great video.

The first 2 were cancer, the last was fine but really long.

That Muhammad Ali video was great, thank you for sharing!

Attached: 1520970209394.jpg (1200x900, 196.75K)

Attached: disdain for plebs intenssifies.png (342x343 697.22 KB, 77.96K)

moar video pleaze

I'm sorry but that's just bad, it's almost a commercial FOR racemixing.

glorious digits

Bump for daily reminder that White Genocide is still in full effect. If you think any man is going to save you, you are a weak faggot. You have to be the Furher that you want to see in the world.

This is a fantastic video. The production quality surprised me. Download it, share it, get this in front of as many people as possible. Hail victory!

bamp

Attached: babidi - Copy.jpg (601x322 245.07 KB, 54.28K)

What's the reasoning behind this one?

Attached: Vegetaraff.gif (500x375, 962.84K)

White Nationalists are the ones responsible for White Genocide. They always fuck up any attempt by Whites to defend themselves. Just look at this shit board. Nothing but larping and Nazi fags.

I made it because some cuckold kept making "happy interracial couple posts". Wanted to share it with me friends.

Red Ice trash.

bamp

They're all offrace aliens, possibly illegal. Buu may or may not count, but I digress.

I am in the youtube comments as much as I can triggering people left and right, but it has become scary how many likes my Zig Forums rethoric is getting.