TEXAS CONFIRMED FOR CUCKED!

To Fight Racism and Nativism in Austin, Texas, Shoplifting Has Been Legalized

From the Los Angeles Times:

Petty theft is up to $50 in Texas. So basically shoplifting has been effectively legalized in Austin.

unz.com/isteve/shoplifting-legalized-in-austin-tx/

Attached: 1435582250039-04.gif (501x585, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fc6GK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive: archive.fo/fc6GK

So its treason then.

Austin is cucked, not all of Texas…yet

Definitely do not post flyers across Austin telling minorities they can steal as much as they want, as long as they keep it under $50 per instance. And certainly don't specifically list
any businesses owned by city officials or their friends and families.

Can't make this shit up famalam.

So is it a maximum of $50 per trip or is there a daily withdrawal limit like an atm?

Per trip is good. I can go in, take $50 of goods, go out, then go in an repeat the whole process over and over.

Then resell it elsewhere.

It really all comes down to this, doesn't it?

They are really afraid and trying to destroy the white character of the USA forever with no chance of recovery.
They are now dropping all pretenses and optics. They are going in overdrive.

This is beyond parody, these people need to be lynched asap.

Attached: Here fixed 2.PNG (924x1180, 617.68K)

Austin is not Texas.

And most certainly don't post such flyers around any community centers, basketball courts, bodegas, or any other manner of location that tends to attract POC.
That would be just awful.

Attached: spreadthatshit.jpg (960x746, 126.91K)

The demographic displacement for the purpose of receiving permanent democrat voters and/or leftwing soldiers alone is plain to see, let alone the obvious long-term conclusion of white genocide

Attached: 1528082909301.png (519x562, 524.39K)

Austin is an extension of California. Not a part of Texas.

What a fucking shame that I don't live near Austin. I would be shoplifting up to $50 from all the cucked stores that are stupid enough to allow such a law. Think of all the ammo I could stockpile for when SHTF.

MAGA

Attached: 12e483b3d416aa61a475e5dcdb971c1c4017609ab06aeacfc4b3a1b70fee1fc9.png (2046x1306, 2.03M)

Texans were always faggot cucks on the race issue.

Are you under the impression they're going to apply this law equally to all people of all races, friend? Do you still think that? That some blonde haired blue eyed germanic dude is ALSO not going to be arrested and tried as well as Tyrell, Shayquandous, and Jose Cruz?

If the store owner catches you just say you're an illegal and if they report you then you'll get deported.
And also if they say you aren't hispanic just call them racist because race doesn't exist.

Oh don't worry I look like a Spaniard, so they would simply assume I'm just another cunt from Mexico for La Raza. "Oh are you hispanic? I'm sorry, take all you want!"

You keep saying that in thread after thread after thread
Hate to break it to you hombre but spics and spanics ain't white and they never will be. If you're going around being confused for a spic , well then there's a problem here

Okay.

Attached: d208330cfae558a8f4ebf768713ba091.png (500x688, 55.14K)

If you looked like that no one in the US would call you a Spaniard euros might be able to recognize each other by nationality but the US has white black and brown as ethnicities.

Checked

Dude if you're getting confused for a beaner then you have awful black hair and non-white skin

He said spics, not spaniards

There are plenty of white hispanics with white Iberian heritage, but you're right in the sense that not all of them are like that.

This is a duplicate thread by the way. No worries though the other one was buried. Catalog search is not easy since the OP's are going more for form over function lately. See

AND WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT SAY JEWISH SHOPS ARE ESPECIALLY OPEN FOR THEIR BUSINESS

yes
but i think you have to be brown first

Welp, time to hire some Roof Koreans I guess.

that's not Texas

So you can just walk in and take shit? LOL?

Check it out!

#EqualityRequiresDecriminalization

#EqualityRequiresDecriminalization

based

Attached: 1517855905275.png (480x656 919.61 KB, 35.58K)

she is cute, also I have no problem with DACApedes, THAT'S WHY I VOTED FOR TRUMP, SO HE CAN HELP THEM HERE.

Not going to lie, some of my friends are DACApedes.

Many spaniards have DACApede family members in the US.

t. Spaniard

Love the surrounding countryside, but I fucking hate Austin.

t. Eas' Texas

ANIME IS NOT AN ARTFORM.

CHECK EM.

ANIME IS NOT AN ARTFORM.

CHECK EM.

ANIME IS NOT AN ARTFORM.

CHECK EM.

ANIME IS NOT AN ARTFORM.

CHECK EM.

ANIME IS NOT AN ARTFORM.

CHECK EM.

ANIME IS NOT AN ARTFORM.