14 or older

Most alien children over 14
How much of the public is aware of this? When talking about twelve thousand kids they focus primarily on babies and toddlers for photo ops. These are the minority of cases. The majority are recorded as being 14-17, and since they lack ID they could easily be adults aged 18-25 who lie.

>web.archive.org/web/20170206091524/https://fas.org/sgp/crs/homesec/R43599.pdf

Website is the Federation of American Scientists, report was published by William A. Kandel in January 2017 for the Congressional Research Service before Trump was inaugurated. Obama was still president when this was published.There are plenty of crimes being committed by immigrants supposedly under 18.

Attached: Henry Dominguez-Vasquez, Juan Aguirre-Zelaya and an unnamed 17-year-old.png (712x462 26.43 KB, 33.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/0/https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/24/ms-13-member-tries-sneak-us-illegal-immigrant/
web.archive.org/web/0/http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/05/09/deported-ms-13-member-uses-child-cover-re-entry/
trac.syr.edu/immigration/library/P5048.pdf
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
web.archive.org/web/20150526134646/http://bipartisanpolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/default/files/BPC Immigration Task Force - Child Migration by the Numbers June 2014.pdf
fordraptorforum.com/f11/line-x-premium-vs-platinum-27295/index2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POSER

web.archive.org/web/0/https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/24/ms-13-member-tries-sneak-us-illegal-immigrant/

It's good to know that USCBP will "press" people who claim to be minors. But unless they actually admit it like HGAC did, the vast majority will slip through…

If we do not imprison them, they can simply escape to the streets after being released to social workers or sponsors. They can continue to engage in gang-related activities like drug-running, rape or murder. I need help finding the names of other posers like Argueta-Chavez. The public must be given examples.

Why is it that we have been hearing about this lie so much from EU, but only now are we learning that this goes on here in USA? Jesus, how fucked is this country?

Pretty fucked. Reunifying "families" means we probably have to foot the bill to fly them by plane to whatever country they claim to be from, but more likely house them indefinitely because they could simply not declare a home country or the country rejects acknowledging them. Meanwhile, all they need to do is kidnap a baby to avoid being put in jail, and we will make sure they can stay together. We probably lack the resources to make sure they aren't engaging in babyfuck, and that's not awwright.

web.archive.org/web/0/http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/05/09/deported-ms-13-member-uses-child-cover-re-entry/

We had measures to protect innocent babies back in May, but now with this Executive Order, I'm less certain.

Attached: MS.jpg (503x479, 35.68K)

Any non-retarded person knows 99% of unaccompanied minors are 17 or 25 and claiming to be 17.

So I guess the 2/3 of the country that doesn't give a fuck about the latest kike kvetching is aware.

The lying media is constantly deceiving like this. In Europe they plaster images of sad women and very young children as the face of "refugees" but when you look at the actual images of them pouring in they're 20-30 year old men.

Do illegal immigrants commit more homicides per capita than native whites?

Entering the country illegally is illegal so all illegals are criminals by default.

I am confident they do, but that they also get away with murder more often, because the government has a harder time tracking them than tracking down legal citizens of the nation. They also probably vouch for each other and give each other alibis (us against them) stance, while whites will be more hesitant to lie or stand up for each other.

that isn't what I asked

but are there numbers to back that up?

This has got to be bait.

if it's so obvious where are the stats

No, they already knew from fingerprints, they're just getting him to admit it do he can be processed faster. Reid Technique.

Found something interesting, the Department of Homeland Security's Age Determination Practices for Unaccompanied Alien Children: trac.syr.edu/immigration/library/P5048.pdf

This is from September 2010, I'm not sure if it's been updated since then. It claims to rely

USELESS

It's doubtful that there are forgery protections for birth certificates in the 3rd world countries they come from. Plus they could simply be stolen.

of which 2 were canceled.

This should be automatic and the only thing they made their decisions based on, IMO. They only did it for 41 claims! There had to have been a lot more gray cases than that.

If we had hard stats in regard to unsolved murders, they wouldn't be unsolved, would they?

How can you tell age from fingerprints?

Here is the page of the PDF where ICE concurs with the need to record all instances of X-rays being used to ascertain age, the need to record results, and the need to record instances of reversed decisions. An automated system was due by Christmas 2010. Any evidence it was ever implemented or did Obama put the kibosh on it? This automated version of ENFORCE is something we need to pitch to Trump's people.

Attached: P5048pg5.jpg (563x799, 80.02K)

Brown people don't have children as we understand them. They are sexually mature at about 12 and that means they are men. We should treat them like it.

Attached: surestein.png (800x400 194.84 KB, 195.76K)

Pretty sure males of any human ethnicity are able to impregnate girls by 12, if that's what you mean by sexually mature. This makes them an increased threat to our society so we should take added steps in keeping them contained. The

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Attached: white criminals.jpg (1580x3433, 953.4K)

Those are stats showing that white crime is over-represented because hispanics are wrongly classified as white. This is about actual convicts. The stats being requested were asking for proof that spics were responsible for getting away with crimes.

By its very nature there cannot be proof of who gets away with crimes. You need solid theories, and I gave them. The government doesn't know where illegals live, and they have no morality compelling turning each other in for crimes. They view murdering the white majority as a victory for their cause and will hide each other's crimes.

Able but not capable in the case of whites. My point is: Their own society does not view them as children so why should we?

A valid point. But even looking at our own societal values, we do sometimes prosecute minors as adults for certain crimes, so why not this one? If we punish Americans under 18 for assault or sex with a minor then why not illegal immigration too?

Attached: BUI3B45H3IUH.jpg (2363x3150, 1.27M)

it's obvious because illegal immigrants coming from countries with 3x the homicide rate of western countries can be assumed to be 3x more likely to commit homicide
YOU FUCKING RETARDED SHILL CUNT
KILL YOURSELF NOW, SAVE US A FEW MINUTES ON DOTR

IMPROVED STAT

web.archive.org/web/20150526134646/http://bipartisanpolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/default/files/BPC Immigration Task Force - Child Migration by the Numbers June 2014.pdf

Instead of merely knowing >50% are 14-17, we now know 76% are 15-17.

People need to be made aware of this.

Extra improvements
Page 7:

This is from 2009-2010. Obama obviously stopped USBP from releasing this statistic from later years, but if we assume that as a constant, 59% of 24% is 14.16%

he's saying the spic probably had a drivers license in this country and they fingerprinted him then, or fingerprints from his first deportation

gee, where have we seen that before

Attached: 1513309371319.jpg (960x452 57.77 KB, 62.12K)

That last one is a real teethgrinder. The official reason for his firing was "Bernt was dismissed after 10 years of service at Folktandvården. The employer said he broke patient confidentiality" yeah, I'm sure that was it and not the absolultely overt enforcement of the the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan. They really want white europeans passively white from this Earth after the Hitler debacle, jesus christ. Something must be done.

wiped*

mud bloods mature faster than whites.

Right. A 14 year old spicy is a man. He could very well have kids if his own already. Childhood is a White concept.

bump

What the hell is this?

Came across this post from some truck forum with some guy bleating about his tirearms prowess:

fordraptorforum.com/f11/line-x-premium-vs-platinum-27295/index2.html

Somebody called him out (correctly) for zero trogger discipline and his response was:

"^It's a picture for my friends, besides if you look closely there aren't any magazines inserted. No offense, but been shooting all my life and I ain't ever been so anal about that stuff 'cause ammunition is always stored in a separate location.

*P.S. Qualified E/E Navy Shooter & S/S Marine Corps Qualification standards. Trust me firearm safety is important but no need to do the callout."

My question is this: what nation's Navy encourages double Deagles with booger hooks on the triggers?

Attached: [Deagles].jpg (400x300 19.87 KB, 30.64K)

Bigger version because it's too fucked up for thumbnail size

Attached: [Deagles] (1)

I see what you did there.

I'm checking to see if this is an illegal migrant. Why have you brought him here.

The new Tomb Raider reboot is looking retarded.