TRUMP NO!

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

You're on your own, US tells Syrian rebels, as Assad goes on offensive

Kike shills, /sg/, Israel BTFO once again

The United States has told Syrian rebel factions they should not expect military support to help resist a Russian-backed government offensive to regain opposition-held parts of Syria bordering Jordan and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

A copy of a message sent by Washington to heads of Free Syrian Army (FSA) groups, which was seen by Reuters, said the U.S. government wanted to make clear that “you should not base your decisions on the assumption or expectation of a military intervention by us”.

The United States had earlier warned Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his Russian allies that violations of a “de-escalation” zone agreed by the United States and Russia last year would have “serious repercussions” and pledged “firm and appropriate measures.”

The toughly worded statements had raised the hopes of the Western-backed opposition of a possible American military intervention in the event that the Syrian army’s bombing campaign broadens to an all-out offensive across the southwest.

The U.S. message also told the rebels it was left to them alone to decide how to face the Syrian army’s military campaign based on what they saw was best for themselves and their people.

“We in the United States government understand the difficult conditions you are facing and still advise the Russians and the Syrian regime not to undertake a military measure that violates the zone,” the message also said.

The United States has supported the moderate mainstream FSA faction with millions of dollars worth of arms and paid monthly salaries to thousands of rebels in the course of the seven-year war under a military aid program run by the Central Intelligence Agency.

But analysts believe the aid has dropped after U.S. President Donald Trump decided last year to shut down the program.

Late on Saturday, Russian jets struck an opposition held town in southwest Syria, opposition sources said, in the first air cover provided by Moscow to an expanding Syrian army offensive. At least 20 raids struck Busra al Harir, a town east of Deraa city that were followed by other strikes on a string of other rebel-held areas at dawn, residents and rebels said. “We don’t care if its Russian air cover or not. We are on the ground and steadfast,” said Abu Ayham, a field commander with Ahrar al Ashaer rebel group.

Residents also cited intense air reconnaissance by jets believed to be Russian flying at high altitudes over Deraa city, where rebels control a portion of the provincial capital along the Jordanian border. Syrian state media said rebels had fired indiscriminately on residential areas of the city causing several casualties, adding that the army had hit what it called “terrorist” hideouts.

Since the start of the offensive last week, the Syrian government had mostly deployed artillery and rockets. Russian warplanes that were critical to the recapture of other rebel-held areas were conspicuously absent. Throwing in Russia’s full military weight in the campaign to regain southern Syria will weaken the ability of mainstream rebel groups to hold their ground.

The southwest is of strategic concern to U.S.-allied Israel, which has this year stepped up attacks on Iran-backed militia allied to Assad.

U.S ally Jordan, which has been worried by the escalation, said it was engaged in intensive diplomacy with Washington and Moscow to preserve the zone and prevent a wider confrontation. The loss of opposition-held southern Syria would deal a major blow to the rebel cause. It could secure the reopening of a major international border crossing with Jordan.

The southwestern city of Deraa is seen by the opposition as the cradle of the 2011 uprising that began as a peaceful protest movement against Assad’s authoritarian rule but has spread across the country and degenerated into civil war.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-trump/trump-says-illegal-immigrants-should-be-deported-with-no-judges-or-court-cases-idUSKBN1JK0OL
archive.is/kQgaB

Attached: 1529865518757.jpg (895.64 KB, 996x814)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-trump/trump-says-illegal-immigrants-should-be-deported-with-no-judges-or-court-cases-idUSKBN1JK0OL
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa/syrian-rebels-say-us-tells-them-it-wont-intervene-in-south-syria-idUSKBN1JK00W
southfront.org/unrest-in-raqqa-us-backed-forces-launch-operation-against-own-arab-unit/>>1889978
archive.is/9Fmzt
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf
russia-insider.com/en/politics/israel-hit-iraqi-militias-fighting-isis-eastern-syria-20-50-dead/ri23912
archive.is/IFGEY
jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle
sputniknews.com/analysis/201806271065810068-syrian-conflict-iran-israeli-missiles/
archive.is/qqRcc
faz.net/aktuell/politik/trumps-praesidentschaft/trump-und-putin-verabreden-gipfel-ueber-syrien-und-abruestung-15662706.html
archive.is/NhblT
ejmagnier.com/2018/06/27/the-most-complicated-battle-of-southern-syria-us-forces-under-threat-due-to-israeli-interference/

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

This shill-free first post brought to you by The Wall. Once you go back, you never come back

Attached: trumplove.gif (1.73 MB, 288x162)

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

shills miss muh walltouch.png first post

John Stewart
John Stewart

Did you add this on by accident or unironically?

James Watson
James Watson

Hmph. Not sure how that happened tbh. Nothing wrong with more good news tho eh?

Heres original: reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa/syrian-rebels-say-us-tells-them-it-wont-intervene-in-south-syria-idUSKBN1JK00W

Sure does get quiet on the board when Trump goes against the ZOG narrative

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

violations of a “de-escalation” zone
Something's about to get violated.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

about to get violated
Oh yeah.

Unrest In Raqqa: US-backed Forces Launch Operation Against Own Arab Unit

On June 23, the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) imposed a curfew inside the city of Raqqa. The Syrian “Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently” blog reported that units of the SDF’s security forces (Asayish) had surrounded all the headquarters of the US-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) group – Thuwar al-Raqqa Brigade – inside the city.

According to local sources, several members of the Thuwar al-Raqqa Brigade and their relatives have been arrested or assaulted by the Asayish, so far.

In an official statement, the Thuwar al-Raqqa Brigade confirmed that Asayish is currently besieging its headquarters in Raqqa and called on the US-led coalition to intervene and put an end to this situation. The FSA group also called on the civilians to protest in the city against the Kurdish-dominated force.

From its side, the SDF claimed in an official statement that its security forces are conducting a security operation against several cells of ISIS, which managed to sneak into Raqqa. These cells conducted a series of operations and killed four fighters of the SDF lately, according to the official statement.

Raqqa will likely witness a dangerous escalation in the upcoming days as many sides are calling on the civilians there to protest against the aggressive polices of the SDF. Such tension was highly expected by local observers who have warned from the beginning that the Kurdish-dominated force will not withdraw from the Arab city after its liberation from ISIS.

southfront.org/unrest-in-raqqa-us-backed-forces-launch-operation-against-own-arab-unit/>>1889978

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

McBrain is going to be pissed. Good.

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

Oy trump, this is not what us and the PNAC association agree on!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (274.11 KB, 500x298)

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Brumph is a jew you stupid goyim– erm my fellow Aryans! Magapedes BTFO!

Attached: jew-stabs-pepe.png (220.42 KB, 498x498)

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

First of all,
OP, Please follow directions of Thread Creation - See Pic Related - It makes things easier to read.
- - - - - - - - -
Pro-ZOG Statement:
The United States had earlier warned Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his Russian allies that violations of a “de-escalation” zone agreed by the United States and Russia last year would have “serious repercussions” and pledged “firm and appropriate measures.”

What is ZOG concerned with:
The southwest is of strategic concern to U.S.-allied Israel, which has this year stepped up attacks on Iran-backed militia allied to Assad.

So where is this Ant-Zionist? Just because the US is not pledging support to the 'Good for Israel' Rebels?
- - - - - - - - -
If (((Old-Wooden-Teeth McCain))) is really upset about this, then we should see something about this in the press in a few days.
- - - - - - - - -
Interesting Article - How U.S. backed forces (SDF) surround U.S. backed forces (FSA) HQ…
Sounds full Zionist to me……
- - - - - - - - -
Dear Vladmir Putin,
Please Bomb Israel.
Love,
Me

Attached: How-and-Not-to-make-threads.png (935.43 KB, 1917x1161)

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

broken source link
Filtered.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

what source link?
KIKE

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

I think he's getting the message.
NOW OR NEVER

Trump says illegal immigrants should be deported with 'no judges or court cases'
President Donald Trump said on Sunday that people who enter the United States illegally should be sent back immediately to where they came from without any judicial process, likening them to invaders who are trying to “break into” the country.
archive.is/9Fmzt

probably deserves its own thread

John Martinez
John Martinez

Deport every last one.

Attached: Youhavetogoback.jpeg (33.32 KB, 410x344)

Matthew James
Matthew James

You're on your own, US tells Syrian rebels
/sg/ BTFO
huh?

sage for an unbelievably low effort OP

Attached: 8fd10b526ea8cbbef3cdcd7263bb624422566472e2780b3b5ca220dc4dcf5298.gif (3.04 MB, 480x270)

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

/sg/index.html

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

This is Zig Forums worthy
Damn, I have bad intuition. I saw this on the syria war map way early this morning and making a thread crossed my mind. I'll get it next time, I promise.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

AHAHAHAHA Donaldstein and the Americucks have finally seen an operational defeat. All that kicking and screaming has been for naught, Syria still stands.

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

kike shills BTFO

All the mainstream news companies tried to tell you Trump was anti semitic. But you wouldnt listen.
Now its been proven.

James Harris
James Harris

kek

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

Can't mossad the Assad

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

trump bombs two airfields, accomplishes literally nothing other than necessitating better Syrian air defenses
trump negotiates bilaterally with putin, leaving pissrael out of the discussion
cuts funding for all us backed rebels in 2017
as the lion of Damascus and putin push forward finally reclaiming the Syrian people's land, trump tells the rebels to piss off and how fucked they should expect to be
<GRONALD GRUMPF BTFO
It was an attempt.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

y'all ought to read
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf
and then tell me that what Trump has been doing is 'anti-semitic'
But, I doubt you will read it.

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

Shills are late, where are all the photoshops of Zognald Drumf with a huge schnoz? Do they take Sunday off for Sabbath?

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

It's just light hearted banter m8. Trump has been wanting to wrap this shit up and get out for a long time now, even before pic related.

Attached: 19762397812.PNG (806.51 KB, 932x555)

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

The problem is that (((somebody))) always pulls a false flag combined with a huge media campaign every time he tires to get out of there.

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

I see brainlets still unironically believe Trump is anything other than a rank and file politician. Even with Goldman Sachs, Rothschild brass, and big oil filling the ranks of his cabinet.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

There we go, too you long enough.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

The United States has told Syrian rebel factions they should not expect military support to help resist a Russian-backed government offensive to regain opposition-held parts of Syria bordering Jordan and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.
This literally sabotages all of Isreals plans and efforts in securing greater Israel. Could give a fuck what you're honey pot site says. I'm seeing efforts against kike hegemony in the region and at home.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Syria still stands
So does the United States of America.
The big difference being that one of these is a sand covered hellhole full of goat-molesting jawas, and the other is a first world super power with actual human beings in it.

Attached: keepitcoming.jpg (125.74 KB, 640x480)

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

bomb the "syrian" rebels pls
jk, I want our military as far away from there as possible before they "accidentally" bomb another Syrian base

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

Why do you never acknowledge or even bother refuting those facts?

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

destroyed credibility in the msm
exposed rino politicians
helped plant the seeds for white identity
anyone who talks shit about the president is a kike. you're either a lefty faggot, delusional d&c stormnigger or some russian subhuman sand nigger trash. you are one of these so tell me which one. never mind i don't care

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

Sperg harder m8.

Attached: MAGAtards.gif (126.17 KB, 220x165)

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

"shill-free first post"

shitting on Syria

Hi Shlomo.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

I'm very familiar with both Dr. Mearsheimer and his 2006 dissertation, it's entry level redpills. Please explain to me how Trump very obviously winding down the Syrian conflict plays into any of the discussed topics in that paper.

To be fair the paper he posted should be considered required reading and I've seen several infographics on this site that quote statistics from Dr. Mearsheimer's works. That being said
this literally sabotages all of pissraels plans and efforts in securing greater Israel.
Is pretty much on the money.

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

They're sandniggers, but they hate the kikes more than most sandniggers, so they're useful user. Never look a gift horse in the mouth, until you're ready to slaughter it.

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

I disagree that this 'move' is anti-zog for the simple reason that the two U.S. backed factions are moving against each other as specifically stated in
On June 23, the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) imposed a curfew inside the city of Raqqa. The Syrian “Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently” blog reported that units of the SDF’s security forces (Asayish) had surrounded all the headquarters of the US-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) group – Thuwar al-Raqqa Brigade – inside the city.
If that isn't a kike move, I will an hero in 10, 9, 8…

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

What does this even say trump is doing?

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

getting two con op factions to wipe each other out before Russia or Assad have to lift a finger is a kike move
You're a fucking retard.

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

How is the two formerly US backed factions killing each other a kike mvoe user?

Took the post straight out of my keyboard

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

helped plant the seeds for white identity
HAHAHAHAHAHA. How can you be this fucking delusional. Hatred for whites is at an all time high thanks to Trump. He's literally a Judas goat for white identity.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

Ok, you think it's an anti-zionist move.
fine.
lets wait and see.
Although,
I agree with
in that we should wait and see what the Neo-Cons reaction to this will be in the next few days though.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

how the fuck do they hate the kikes more? russia is and has been historically kike land. in case you haven't noticed israel is half russian jew. it's russian jews who fucked our country up. jews are likely descendants of the rus people since we all know ashkenazi have no genetic relation to the lost tribes

ahhh, so you're a lefty faggot. only a lefty faggot would think this is a bad thing
oh no the browns hate us better cower in the corner and continue sucking their dick so they like us again!
kill yourself, kike

William Morris
William Morris

No Reaction = Pro-Zionist move

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

I like how instead of debating any of my pertinent and accurate points and straight up ignoring in favor of posting a basic redpill, you immediatly shift to
oh lol you think it's not anti-zionist even though it is
lel lets wait and see
Why not actually debate you slippery fuck?

They hate the kikes on the level Iran does not saying they should exist after the kikes are gassed, just that they're a useful tool in removing bagel

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

I dont identify with political terms like right or left, and you're beyond retarded if you think this is a good thing or somehow beneficial to white society. You're not going to rise up one day and initiate le white ethnostate you delusional fuck.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

No Reaction = Pro-Zionist move
nevermind the Golan being taken back by Assad
No reaction means they aint got shit else to play. Their pieces have been wiped out and tossed from the board. No name brain tumor can finally rest in the piss of irrelevancy.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Attached: 20c9b4aaaa9b805dd70cacd2653961a38222796985b273d9d667225bcb087895.gif (1000.88 KB, 320x179)

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

okay, shlomo. you've been found out. you can give up now
le
only redditors say this, but we've already established you're a lefty faggot. i don't care what pronoun you identity with. your agenda is obvious. the browns grouping up all whites and hating them is the best thing for white identity

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

Donald trump deserves praise for this. He managed to defy the deep state kikes on this one

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

I forgot how impossible it is to have an actual conversation on this website. Instantly "hurr youre a shill, hurr my opinion is the only right one, fuck off shlomo"

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

implying America wanted Syria destroyed
I’m an edgy sperglord who doesn’t know what words mean
truth is a matter of opinion
Feel free to never come back.

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

hurr this is all part of the plan, 3450946508D chess goys! amirite?
Im an autistic retard who doesnt see the operational goals of both parties are indistinguishable from one another rendering terms like left and right completely meaningless
Donaldstein, puppet of Israel is actually on our side guys!
Feel free to choke to death on your own shit you brainwashed fuck.

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

Nothing else to say you disingenuous fuck?

(((>>11766956)))
choke to death on your own shit
Never fails

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

I'm sorry, I missed that.
re:

Trump bombs airfield
Russians notified by U.S. first and then Syrian Aircraft are evac'd - that is so obvious

trump negotiates bilaterally with putin, leaving pissrael out of the discussion
If Israel was involved with negotiations, that would push Israel to the table. Israel would be up front in your face. But, if Israel is behind the U.S. pulling the strings, then it's 'not so obvious' even though everyone knows that these negotiations are in Israel's favor. Not recognizing Israel at the table leaves them out of the conflict. The U.S. will fight Israel's wars for them. We took out Saddam, didn't we?

cuts funding for all us backed rebels in 2017
Tell me, what have they accomplished? a delay? Israel is the most powerful military force in that region. Dead syrians = a good thing for Israel, no matter who they are fighting for. Isn't there some type of ISIS resurgence going on right now?

as the lion of Damascus and putin push forward finally reclaiming the Syrian people's land, trump tells the rebels to piss off and how fucked they should expect to be
Sounds to me that the region is stabilized again. Wouldn't that be in Israel's best interest? Golan heights are not going to be taken by Assad. I betcha that is part of the U.S. Russia deal.

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

your prose is grand
lel

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

What do you mean finally? The United States hasnt seen an overt operational success since WWII. Korea only prevented half a country from going red. Vietnam sure 2.5 million VC were wiped out with America only suffering 55000 casualties but the objective was never achieved. Desert Storm? They got Iraq to stop firing SCUDS at Kuwait so maybe, but they failed to topple Sadam. Iraqi Freedom? Killing Sadam created ISIS. Their bombing campaign to remove Milosevic was probably the closest thing to a successful military campaign, but I doubt many people here appreciate that victory. Even the covert ops are pretty disasterous Noreaga turned on them They lost cuba to Castro. Botched assassination attempts in Chile. They failed 3 times at assassinating Makarios III. Theres no doubt that the US has the strongest military force in the world. But the incompetence of command is just unbelievable.

David Morales
David Morales

jewprez

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Golan Hights are not going to be taken back
<The United States has told Syrian rebel factions they should not expect military support to help resist a Russian-backed government offensive to regain opposition-held parts of Syria bordering Jordan and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

LEARN HOW TO FORMAT AN ARTICLE, FAGGOT

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

some other things that are on my mind
if there are less syrians, then that would enable israel to spread
golan heights
our embassy move to jerusalem

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

I forgot how impossible it is to have an actual conversation on this website.
Oh, you're looking for an actual conversation on this website, lets have a look at your first post in this thread. I'm sure it can't be your fault.

AHAHAHAHA Donaldstein and the Americucks
Yeah, just a reasonable post trying to engage in a friendly debate. Is your jewish schizophrenia acting up again?

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

bordering:
. 1. Jordan and
. 2. the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

The United States hasnt seen an overt operational success since WWII
Are you a normalfag? They don't try to win the war it's just a sideshow to make money for kikes from the US budget. The longer the war goes on the more money they can milk. Eternal war is the success of the operation.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1 MB, 1280x720)

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

still there homo?

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Didn't mean to be rude, when you're posting in the company of such fine specimens as (((558f37))) it's easy to jump.
<If Israel was involved with negotiations, that would push Israel to the table. Israel would be up front in your face. But, if Israel is behind the U.S. pulling the strings, then it's 'not so obvious' even though everyone knows that these negotiations are in Israel's favor. Not recognizing Israel at the table leaves them out of the conflict. The U.S. will fight Israel's wars for them. We took out Saddam, didn't we?
That is a very fair point and I don't really have an answer that satisfies me. I guess we would have to wait and see.
<Tell me, what have they accomplished? a delay? Israel is the most powerful military force in that region. Dead syrians = a good thing for Israel, no matter who they are fighting for. Isn't there some type of ISIS resurgence going on right now?
implying the formerly US backed rebels are actually Syrians and not a mishmash of whateevr goatfuckers want the CIA's dosh
ISHYGDBT. No there isn't a resurgence, in fact the entire point of this article is that putin and assad are now doing the final cleanup of ISIS/(((moderate rebels))) in the area.
Sounds to me that the region is stabilized again. Wouldn't that be in Israel's best interest?
No that's the exact opposite of what they want user, holy fuck go look up the greater Israel plan please
<our embassy move to jerusalem
Biggest optics nightmare for the kikes in recent memory, does nothing to substantiate their claim, and had several normalfags bring up their war crimes shortly after it happened.
<if there are less syrians, then that would enable israel to spread
user seriously (((moderate rebels))) are NOT Syrians
Yes mein nigger

Funny how the moment after we got jewed to death our ability to wage war fell into a mire of industrial contracting. Sad.

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

gotta run ttyl
but I will be back

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Was about to say the same thing. Good shit user.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

war is bad
War is natural and it's healthy.

The only problem is that we need to be more selfish about our goals and less magnanimous and stop helping israel.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

its healthy
for jews

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

your'e still a fag though

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

You too friend, you too

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

your ancestors were a much of milk-drinking pacifists
Learn your history, user.

Conflict is the most natural thing in the world. War is just the art form we've elevated conflict into.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

thanks shlomo ill go and kill honest hard working men now

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

Defending your homeland and not liking filthy third world scum is bad.
Okay.

Attached: castillono.gif (445.68 KB, 500x375)

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

destroying everything that isnt white is legtimate NatSoc ideology

Yeah ok shlomo.

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

Syria is, like every other fucking country in the middle east, little more than a bunch of previously cave-dwelling, rock-chucking savages who would sooner kill you than look at you. And you want people to what, like them? Nah, I have standards.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

A false flag will happen by Friday that drag trump back it. Getting sick of this shit

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

user, The enemy of my enemy is my friend and "useful idiots" are exactly how the western world got caught up in this mess in the first place. We don't need the middle east, we don't want the middle east, and nothing good can come from the middle east.
Sand nations, all of them, are like that shitty friend you had BITD, the one that was cool with you, but was always starting shit with someone else. And when they got in trouble, you got in trouble by association.
The sooner we stop hanging out with that guy, the sooner we can sort our shit out.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

inb4 false flag gas attack 3.0 incoming

Attached: When-Trump-looked-into-the-eclipse-the-sun-became-blind.png (82.06 KB, 300x280)

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

shill free
<posts TIDF outdated propaganda

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

cue the gas babies

Attached: mossad.jpg (386.46 KB, 1280x720)

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

Imagine if Assad actually decided to deploy chemical weapons(for the first time). What a mindfuck Psyop that would be. Also a valuable lesson to the western marxist hegemony to stop pulling this false flag shit to dupe its own people.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

Literal CIAnigger running the State department. Known torturer takes Pompeos place at the CIA.

H-h-he's out for us g-g-guys

Watch him double back on this "pullout" with an unannounced strike and escalation of military presence in the area by the end of next week.

b-but he said he was pulling out

They all say that sweetie.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

things a kike desperately wish would happen
the post

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

I'm surprised they haven't bombed gaza flat and blamed it on Assad trying to attack Israel but getting it wrong. Then obviously retaliating on behalf of the Palestinians who they love.
50% of the world would believe it.

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

If the rebels are on their own, why does the USA still operate base(s) on Syrian soil?

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Funny how the moment after we got jewed to death our ability to wage war fell into a mire of industrial contracting. Sad.

user, the united states has been jewed for over 100 years.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

If I remember that (((Bolton))) is AIPAC, my perspective of things change.
I'm thinking that Zionists introduced Bolton to Trump administration. Make sense? Bolton leaks any and all plans to Zionists, right?
<Bolton won't get fired. Future leaks will come from Bolton.
The whole administration is pozzed.
<Hillary would have been WAYYYYY worse though.
Q bredicted dis :DDDDDDD

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

Idd brotekz izzrael

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Trump is just ramping up his rhetoric for the elections. He is already in campaign mode, to help get a bunch of zionist cucks in office. You can't take anything he says right now seriously because it's all for show, just as his rhetoric during 2016 election was just for show.

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Ah yes, I have already forgotten that Bolton is the real president and he nuked North Korea two weeks ago.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

I know. But still. This "message" doesn't mean anything, the united states is still invading Syrian soil.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

US leaving = False flag incoming
Either its Syria attacked US soldiers or someone fired a rocket at us killing X amount of americans. 0 chance kikes let the shabbos military leave.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

inb4 false flag gas attack 3.0 incoming
Gas ain't cutting it. It needs to be big.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

The USA still stands and is first world blah, blah, blah "actual human beings" blah, blah, blah
Barely 60% White.
The rest mostly low-IQ blacks and browns who are dragging the country into the shit.
Others are literally the middle-easterners you despise.
Still others are Chinese ant people who are still loyal to China, and always will be.
Massive immigration over 1 million per year, almost all of which is non-White.
Real wages lowest since the great depression.
Shitholers invading from all over the world.
Jews control the media and use it to push degeneracy, globalism, open borders, feminism, White genocide, and so forth.
Jews control the Federal Reserve and use it to extract vast amounts of wealth from America and use it to fund kike bullshit.
Jews and their allies control both sides of the political aisle and use their control to further kike interests including White genocide.
The institution of marriage is blown all to hell and women have become disgusting whores who are preferentially defended and propped up by the bullshit laws.
White families are dying out under a mountain of degeneracy propaganda and feminist bullshit.
White pride and White nationalism are demonized and almost illegal.
Everything is going to shit.

Open you eyes, you fool.
The ongoing genocide of White people is ongoing and VERY real.
Pretending that the problems don't exist only makes the problems WORSE.
The first step to solving a problem is recognizing that IT EXISTS.
White genocide or White nationalism
Pick one, White man

No.
Blind faith is for THE BLIND.
Trump may do some good, but complacency is death.
Trump does not name the jew.
He is surrounded by jews.
Jews are behind the ongoing genocide of White people, and many, many other crimes.
For one thing, ==JEWS DID 9/11==
Trump has done some good, but it is nowhere near enough. Meanwhile, the genocide marches on.

If that is truly what Trump is doing, then great.
We'll see, I suppose.

Good, if true.
You clearly don't understand what White nationalism is all about.
It means SEPARATION. It means White countries for White people and only White people.
Worsening race relations is ==GREAT==.
Reveal the reality of non-White hatred towards Whites to all the White normies who think things are "OK."
Open their eyes to the truth.
Everything is going to shit and the only way for anything to ever be good again is through White nationalism.

You really don't get it.
All of those "conflicts" worked exactly as intended.
They made the jewish MIC trillions of dollars.
They kept the American public distracted and confused while the kikes and globalists flooded the country with shitholers and kike propaganda.
They were all sideshows.
The REAL war has always been on the home front. It has always been about the kikes and their allies corrupting, debasing, and destroying White America.
Once you look at it through that lens, it all makes so much more sense.
Having said that, the diversishit and kikeshit leadership is shit, so that is also true.

see

You should read some history.
Did our ancestors have tanks, jets, nuclear weapons, and million man armies?
No, they did not.
The conflict of the past was VERY different than the modern hell called war.
Our warrior spirit must be channeled into something productive and non-world-destroying.
I vote for conquering the stars.

destroying everything that isn't White is legitimate NatSoc ideology.
DEPORTING. Not destroying, DEPORTING.
White countries for White people and only White people.
After that, then we should live in peace with the other countries. As long as they stay OUT of our countries.

Pretty much this.
To be clear, though, that also means no wars in the sand box.
Separation.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Unironically based Trump.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Oh please, I honestly can't remember Trump EVER making any overtly racist comments, or even bringing up issues related to race or any of the other things you lefty freaks bitch about. If I've learned fucking anything, it's of the general outline of the sinister (((cabal))) that wants to destroy me chiefly from your incredibly suspicious and ridiculously excessive reaction to any common sense American law. I know how much you hate native white by the shit you spew. Not Trump. I'm not even 100% sure he cares.

Grayson James
Grayson James

The REAL war has always been on the home front. It has always been about the kikes and their allies corrupting, debasing, and destroying White America.
This. America is being pulled in a thousand directions from hundreds of different forces. I'm amazed its been this resilient to have last this long but at this pace in 15-20 years (max) its finished one way or another.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

Is that Brendon Fraser?

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

Kek not all /sg/ think he is a shabbos goy as it's been pretty obvious from the beginning, that he has certainly not helped ISISrael in Syria in a huge way. The defusal of the chemical weapon kike kvetching psyop twice in a row is a dead giveaway. Bases are mostly king nigger legacy and the TOWs and other ATGMs really dried up from king nigger days.
As I always said 'Assad is literally hanging from a rope and Syria has lost'. Syria has almost won ffs.

Meanwhile in kike land
muh orange cheeto drumpf zog zog trumpfstein oyyy veyyy

Attached: It's-Afraid-(Fixed).jpg (266.17 KB, 960x640)
Attached: its-afraid.jpg (79.3 KB, 650x424)
Attached: the-kike-is-afraid.jpg (87.79 KB, 600x612)

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

Oh please, I honestly can't remember Trump EVER making any overtly racist comments
He doesnt have to, the media paints the peoples perception, and looking in from an outside perspective they quite effectively paint him as the evil white oppressor, and his followers as neo-brown shirts. Take for example the deportation of migrant children. They plastered pictures of kids in cages everywhere, effectively making Trump look like a monster. If that doesnt make his corrosive presence obvious enough to you, look at how his administrations members are almost getting lynched by the public just taking their families out to eat.

He is not doing anything positive for whites. Period. Jews, yes, but not whites.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

I'm amazed its been this resilient to have last this long
the goal isnt necessarily to destroy us, but to distract us, keep us busy so we cannot educate eachother.
do you think if whitey were to vanish, our ape like friends wouldnt find something else to complain about? that is what they do, and pretty quickly theyd wind up upset about jewish practices. nigs dont like ANYbody and theyre more prone to violent rampages. misinformed whites are the only ones who bother to sympathize with jews.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Clearly this benefits Israel.
T-Trump is a zionist guys.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

Can you believe Animal Assad would nuke his own people

Attached: 1aa2cc7f011bf18adcd73a4281ed828d5aacd678819937247a8bb733c473e58f.png (150.18 KB, 402x417)

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

Any and everything any white person does to promote his own interest is not going to be seen any differently now as a result of media programming. Might as well fight now. With or without Trump.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

558f37 (10)
kike.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

I'll believe it when I see that troops are pulled out. But if it happens, great.

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

bugmen, pavement apes and goat-fuckers are honest hard working men

Did our ancestors have ballistae, ships and castles?
No they did not.
The conflict of the past was VERY different than the modern hell called war.
t. Some poor fool wiped out by a more advanced tribe

Fuck off. We're going to maintain the edge as long as we can.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Oh yeahhhh

Attached: giphy-(2).gif (304.79 KB, 400x282)

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

Trump fucking off from Syria
Trump also saying spics should be deported without trial
Kike shills sure are having a bad day, aren't they?

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

Kike immediately gets triggered that he was outed
lmao this is not a good day for you yids.

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

I don't know If I would call Syria a superpower

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

All of the really great insightful posters left and are probably doing shit in the real world

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Don't need to break links anymore, haven't for a long time.

Attached: Phaggot.png (1.05 MB, 1917x1161)

Charles Green
Charles Green

TFW your OC was stolen by a kike and used in such a way

Attached: Scheiße.gif (1.62 MB, 500x240)

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

Kek they always pull the
Zig Forums always knows and always calls me a kike instead of falling for my circular arguments
When shit like this happens. It's almost like they knew this was coming, they went into overdrive the last week or two with the drumpf zog zog orange cheeto wall posting shit.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

You should read some history.
Did our ancestors have tanks, jets, nuclear weapons, and million man armies?
No, they did not.
Oh right, I forgot, they simply played the rat-race of genociding and enslaving their enemies where the global population was almost a hundredth of the current population, making their armies at the time be the equivalent of our million-man armies
But go ahead and tell me about the horrors of war for an era that has yet to actually have a war that wasnt a pitched battle fought between world powers, or is apparently war now just Stalingrad and the Somme stuck on repeat because you want to hyperbolize war trauma despite modern war being the safest in human history

Attached: 1523418113297.jpg (376 KB, 1189x1083)

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

(((shill-free)))

William Turner
William Turner

Stay mad Spew.

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

VOTE TEAM RED GOYS! YOU ARE ALMOST A MINORITY!! THATS RIGHT. DIDNT YOU SEE RULE 3 FOR THE_ZOGNALD? NO RACISM OR ANTISEMITISM ALLOWED MAGAPEDES!

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

I can't tell if this is the Zig Forums ironic "no!" or actually a "no!".
I'm shit at this nuance stuff anons. Plz no bully.

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

Hatred for whites is at an all time high thanks to Trump.
Exactly. That is the absolute BEST marker for whites flourishing. Bar none the BEST.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Even as a minority we will still your superior.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

It's the ironic no. It's the spics and jews that are fuming that Trump is handling business.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Ignore the Israeli.

Attached: le-50-percent-face.png (32.64 KB, 613x470)

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

AMERICA NO!

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

implying anyone will be left to stop us from rolling your kike asses once we're done with all the fucking faggots here

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

Did you completely misread the context of my post? Go back and start reading again from 2c2b9c's dubious contribution.

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

Fuck off trumpnigger

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

I was surprised but that kike h3h3productions or w.e did a genetic test and scored 99% ashkenazi

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

Attached: Make-Taco-Salads-Great-Again.jpg (34.11 KB, 300x450)

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

USA is a third world shithole full of mixed race mongrels, nice projection there with that salt.jpg.

Reminder that muh salt is a fgc meme and that fgc is full of amerimutts and literal niggers who couldn’t beat your average JP hobbyist at tekken

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

Based spics, amirite fellow amerimutts?

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Silly kike, a white man made it.

Chase King
Chase King

they won't listen to my zog zog drumpf orange cheeto posts
quick, i'll call them mutts
You faggots should go back to /leftypol/ and stay there.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

amerimutts
white
Pick one, Jose

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

You faggots should stick to reddit and stay there. I bet you think the enemy of our race is “duh left” and not kikes, cryptos, and ziocucks. Fuck right off trumpnigger

Henry Young
Henry Young

Hi, jewish paid shill.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

t. paid kushner shill trying to get people to support the most openly Zionist president in mutt history
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

Nice strawman. Mind showing where I said any of that?
paid jewish shill outs himself
now spams emoji like a nigger
projects support of Trump onto others
How about that. Hi, jewish paid shill.

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

🤔

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

ziocucks
no u z-z-z-z-og-zion-zogzogzog
using zog and faggot icons unironically on Zig Forums
saging thread because muh drumpf shut down greater ISISrael openly
Kek you got triggered by being found out. You faggots are not from here, are incredibly obvious and should go and jump in a vat of lye. You might be of some use to the planet then.
P.s. it's okay to call your friends kikes

Attached: horrible-leftypol-kike.jpg (178.55 KB, 501x504)

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

88888888 dimesional CHESS

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

zog doesn’t exist
Zionism isn’t a problem
implying regime change in Syria isn’t part of greater israel
implying isis isn’t MOSSAD
lmao delusional trumpnigger

Easton Long
Easton Long

kikes love their false dichotomy.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Attached: Kikes-good-for-something-finally.gif (499.8 KB, 500x200)

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

TY user. Shit's hard because a lot of newfriends don't do it well and it fucks the whole thing up.

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

nothing in the post supports trump in any way
<hurr u drumpf
Yes, go back to reddit, jewish paid shill. No one believes you.

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

Yes, you're clearly just spamming now. You've paid no attention to anything anyone is posting.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

nothing supports drumpfie
<based AmeriZog doesn’t want to destroy Syria
😏

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

still using zog
muh assad
You don't get it, because you're too stupid enough to figure it out, which is patently obvious with your shitty circular arguments you faggots like to bring.
Regime change in Syria sure looks like it's coming along well eh, you lying faggot. Pic related.
All that's left is a few small pockets of ISISrael and kurdniggers who are fighting 5 different armies.
The ISISrael mercs around golan are going to get steamrolled as per this news article.

You're not convincing anyone here of the contrary by spamming zog and drumpf, shlomo. If you faggots realized how much you stick out, you'd probably die of embarrassment.

KEK, highly appropriate.

Attached: ISISRAEL-LOSSES-iraq-syria-control-jan2015-jan2018-976-nc.png (198.46 KB, 976x593)

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

*not smart enough

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

can't read english
Yes, run along now. You sure showed us evil white racists, didn't you? There's a good kike.

Ryan James
Ryan James

Just ignore 430128. Animal Assad will force feed him a scud missile soon enough.

Attached: kinnaret-2.gif (211.48 KB, 1000x335)

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

Without the US sending tactical diaper supplies, the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service has had to withdraw and start their own supply trains.

Attached: 1383237614-44bd[1].jpg (123.34 KB, 576x768)

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

sabbath closures
So… kikes literally just let their toddlers shit themselves for an entire day, because the act of unlatching a diaper is "work", and that's forbidden. That's what this image tells us.

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

Just zog switching up their strategy.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Love that pic, I remember when the user who made it posted it :)
And yeah I will be ignoring them now, looks like they ran off to get their supervisor.
kosher diapers
They're probably the same ones they supply to the IDF…
They truly are horrible and useless creatures.

switching strategy
Very little strategy left, they can't hold out against a largely unburdened SAA, that's why this article is here, the remaining pockets are feeling the heat and ISISrael backers are not feeling confident that hey have justification in public eye anymore - even the kikestream media is pushing the 'war is over' perspective. They have no more tricks left to use, the kurds are being systematically routed out by leaving ISISrael to fight their own mercs and also by concentrating on other areas first, before turning attention to kurdniggers. This is also why kikes are so shitty about hezb, because they don't care what people say, they are already 'muh tarrarists'.
No one gives a fuck about muh chemical false flags any more.

Attached: Assad-PaysRespects2Holodmor.jpg (69.02 KB, 540x662)

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

They probably fall off on their own once full.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

Kek, thanks. I'm that user. Watch for one or two new IDs running a slightly different tactic soon.

Attached: kefka-vs-idf.gif (95.73 KB, 480x360)

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

it also speaks to the mindset of the kikes that they have a religion chock full of retarded rules, yet they expend plenty of brainpower and effort figuring out how to get around those rules. They can't use a smartphone on sabbath because it's work, but holding a toothpick in your teeth to hit the screen doesn't count.
How fucking stupid can you be? If God himself made that rule, you think your stupid little kike tricks are going to fool him? Trying to find loopholes in religious restrictions.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

Attached: This-is-Talmudism.gif (222.72 KB, 245x205)

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

put me in the screencap!

Attached: images-(1).jpg (10.76 KB, 190x265)

Juan James
Juan James

see thread
/sg/, goons, and jidf retards showing off their butthurt because mean ol drumpf rused them again for the sixth gorillion time as usual
<hurr good on him to 'defy' the zoggers but he's still a zoggybot with jewish kids :^)
<zogmutty zogmutt zogmuttiboos, that'll show them :^)))
<you're all just albanian turkikey's bots
pic related is basically the current state of these idiots, it's only clearly obvious right now because they've done a really good job drowning the internet with their anti-trump bullshit since they (((invented))) their unoriginal leftycuck cancer memes since the Elections

Attached: maxime-soyface-ultimum-absolute-taetris-et-in-secula-iudicandum-esse-prefixit.jpg (110.11 KB, 600x900)

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Very little strategy left
No, it is just switching to other fronts. North Korea was an example. Iran is also. Syria is a dead end for zog right now because they don't want direct confrontation with Russia at the moment. But the strategy is switching to developing the battlefield for later through other avenues, by cutting off allies (NK), economic war (sanctions), further buildup in Poland, etc.

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

Last checked /sg/ was full of pro-Russian sentiment, why would they be upset about America leaving Syria and giving the Russians freedom to do what they want?

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

trying this hard to totally not blackpill anons with shitty kikish anti-trump narrative ITT
ok.
Last checked /sg/ was full of pro-Russian sentiment
the pro-russian stuff is a none-factor they're trying to convince themselves that it's a big deal somehow, something that goes like;
hurr Russia is better than (((zogmutts))) :^)
which makes it insipidly anti-American while trying to mindbait people into being anti-Russian at the same time to further push the anti-US cancer, also
<u cant be pro-US without being such a kike dick sucking zogmutt u pro-trump shill:^)

why would they be upset about America leaving Syria
because they won't be able to fellate one another about how much of a zogmuttpuppet drumpf is according to contextual (((msm))) wordplay disinfo, for example;
US pulling out of Syria with israel's 'blessing'……..
that's literally all they see instead of the fact that it's just the usual diplomacy pr stints, when it's actually israel getting nervous because America is not part of the (((un human rights council))), which is vital for the kikes since US being a member of that circlejerk group lets (((them))) veto anything that goes against kike interests, without it, israel is essentially alone. think about it for a second, without a big guy backing up the kikes, there's no stopping anti-israel drafts from passing and (((they))) can only cry about it.
And as for /sg/, well all they can do about it is spam leftypol (((memes))), jidf semantics/pilpul, and cherrypick anything that resembles anti-trump from some blogpost to keep their own brand of salt from spilling all over

Attached: soros-wapo-interview.jpg (249.67 KB, 1125x1320)

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

The fucking kikes sure wanted that confrontation with Russia before Trump got in power, though. Remember when ISIS had territory, and they were going to escalate the situation with a no fly zone? I wonder what could have happened.

Attached: very-disrepectful.png (495.73 KB, 995x518)

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

inb4 he changes his mind tomorrow but its not reported here.

Logan Young
Logan Young

TRUMP IS A SUMP PUMP

Attached: Drainage-Image-01.jpg (31.73 KB, 200x200)

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

new oc
Love it :D Thank you user!

Checked and kek'd all too true, same old patterns every damn time. Not all /sg/ are 70IQ faggots though.
Because some /sg/ or anons portrayed to be /sg/ are anti drumpf and kvetch about muh orange cheeto. Mostly they are shills and know very little about Syria for someone who has supposedly followed it for years.
Any actual /sg/ who has been keeping tabs for many years knows what the score is - that greater ISISrael has failed and Assad is undefeated.

those dark days
muh flyover shilling efforts in past
Pre-2015 the Syrian war was some seriously depressing shit.

Attached: 2018-03-18---Syrian-President-Bashar-al-Assad-visits-Eastern-Ghouta-09.jpg (230.88 KB, 2048x1126)

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

I need more Israeli stuff to get wrecked so I can make more of those. And yeah, I remember when the idea of ISIS being not just stopped but beaten back was unimaginable. McCain seems to have disappeared. You'd have to imagine the thing this thread was originally about would have set him off by now.

Attached: kefka-incinerates-kikes.gif (64.84 KB, 465x311)

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Charlottesville is gonna see another demonstration of unarmed cowardly retards.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

demonstration of unarmed cowardly retards.
Useful idiots or martyrs. Same difference right?

Leo White
Leo White

Kek, love it. Weren't many good shots of the kike f16 that went down this year sadly, or it could have been perfect. Reminds me I need to give FFVI a good go. Have to also give xenogears a proper go too. Often only partially play RPGs, same with FF7 and 8 (which is my favourite).
Only heard McInsane kvetching about ISISrael late last year before his brain shit got worse. He keeps on the down low now that op is nearly over.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Likely something to throw me off the trail
I'm on to you Kushner

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Yeah, I have to play through Xenogears as well. Post the best picture of the f16 you have, if any, and I'll see if I can work with it.

Attached: BOF.png (32.58 KB, 1707x1280)
Attached: BOF2.png (30.79 KB, 1707x1280)
Attached: BOF3.png (32.91 KB, 1707x1280)
Attached: Neutopia-kike-robot.png (103.01 KB, 1229x1024)
Attached: Secret-of-the-Stars-tranny.png (136.46 KB, 1280x960)

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

Kek those pics, nice work. In FF8 on disc 1 or 2 when you go to the galbadian garden, there are two students in black standing in a room who do hitler salutes at each other. Fucking hilarious easter egg.

best picture of the f16 you have, if any, and I'll see if I can work with it.
Probably the Hezbollah troll banner in terms of absolute hilarity but it's not English.
There are not very good angles or photos of it available, because kikes. They blamed the pilots for error though, lel.

Attached: lebanese-border-kike-f16-crash-world-war-maymay.jpg (55.91 KB, 960x542)
Attached: kike-f16-1.jpg (77.42 KB, 857x482)

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

(checked)
Found one where the plane was still on fire. Also here's another one from tonight. Might be a while before I make it to FF8. I still want to beat all of NES games in the series first.

Attached: kefka-f16.gif (152.12 KB, 1024x635)
Attached: kefka-s400.gif (225.96 KB, 932x549)

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

Forgot part of the effect.

Attached: kefka-f16-2.gif (152.23 KB, 1024x635)

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Israel Hit Iraqi Militias Fighting ISIS in Eastern Syria. 20-50 Dead

In eastern Syria… meaning nowhere near the Israeli border

russia-insider.com/en/politics/israel-hit-iraqi-militias-fighting-isis-eastern-syria-20-50-dead/ri23912
archive.is/IFGEY

Attached: 312346263.png (1.03 MB, 765x2711)

William Myers
William Myers

Attached: fucking-kikes-shooting-missiles.png (460 KB, 723x474)

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Forgot to uncheck do not bump. Bump.

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

kek'd and checked

Attached: 1273012730891273.jpg (27.49 KB, 399x385)

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

Well shit, theyre fighting their own fucking wars now, who could have imagined that.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

“you should not base your decisions on the assumption or expectation of a military intervention by us”.
This just implies that they won't be handholding the FSA for every battle, not that Trump is totally cutting them off. Trumpfags stampede for every crumb he throws in their general direction
"still advise the Russians and the Syrian regime not to undertake a military measure that violates the zone"
The US and Trump are still trying to keep Syria from actually regaining Syrian territory
"But analysts believe the aid has dropped after U.S. President Donald Trump decided last year to shut down the program. "
Might be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure he just cut off funding to some groups. Either way this is just on paper, and in reality the money is still flowing to terrorists, just under the table now, as America has always done

Attached: 1523330364551.png (225.6 KB, 574x601)

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

Just openly declaring allegiance to ISIS. Trying to get their men out Id reckon.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

Attached: 1c096bf722c452c79d5963cd4caf91b5dfe58d97ae5e97b4cd89edbc81bb5d1a.jpg (42.6 KB, 800x800)

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

Because nuclear weapons are "safe," apparently.
How many tens of millions died in WW2, again? That was the last "real war" between world powers. Total war today would be far more destructive.
What even is your argument?
That we should kill each other forever?
That we should waste out talent, our resources, and our productivity killing each other and ruining lands and cities rather than using them for something POSITIVE?
Something like CONQUERING THE STARS? (Which is what I said before).
That we should nuke the world to hell and plant flags in the radioactive wasteland that would be left behind?
Or do you think that "nukes don't exist?"
Stupid.

Remove ZOG.
White nations.
Economy tailored to the Volk's needs.
Make the great work of our civilization be colonizing the solar system and later the stars.
FAR better than wastelands and megadeaths.
That said, maintain military strength for defensive purposes.

This.
The more they hate us the better.
Make things clear. Shatter the rose colored cuck glasses of normies.

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Canadian flag
what did he mean by this?

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

(checked)
The CIA hat is also confusing. Very incongruous. Someone fucked up.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

100% OF TRUMP'S GRANDCHILDREN ARE KIKES
That should be all anyone with two brain cells to rub together should need to know (((whose))) side he's on.

Attached: image.png (1.06 MB, 1200x1300)
Attached: image.jpeg (157.15 KB, 1200x799)

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

Glowinthedarks are beta testing an AI meme generator and bots are posting them. Check the butterfly war and cultstate threads. The funny thing is the AI meme generator is beginning to make racist/sexist memes and Glowinthedarks have to filter them out.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Half of those people in the second pic with jew star aint even jews.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

it's a saging cianigger shillbot user, just filter the bot

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

But, I doubt you will read it.

I quickly read it.
But then I thought back to all the hundreds of anti semitic attacks that CNN said had happened due to Trump being elected. So I was in two minds about the whole thing.

Then for a tie breaker I watched some MSNBC and they said that Trump was anti semitic and all his followers are 100% white supremacists well so thats 2 against 1 in favour of Trump being anti semitic.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

kosher diapers
Please don't tell me they're literally eating baby shit

William Cooper
William Cooper

The jews that control the US administration aren't even jewish, they're fashy based neocon /ourguys/ jews

Meet the Jews in Donald Trump’s inner circle
By A. jew
jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

The Zog emperor is dancing a fine line. He wants to avoid racewar, its bad for business when its actually IN America. What are they going to do, move to China and fund the war from there on both sides? They are included in the war, not on the outside looking in, hand clasping at the thought of shekels.

Michael White
Michael White

Attached: Trumps-Jews.PNG (85.5 KB, 1469x972)
Attached: Trumps-Jews2.PNG (74.7 KB, 734x1027)
Attached: Trumps-Jews3.PNG (51.03 KB, 804x814)

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Evidence detailing an entirely jewish controlled US administration under the orange kike
That's pretty fucking based!

Attached: jew-maga.jpg (2.35 MB, 4032x3024)

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

You're not going to rise up one day and initiate le white ethnostate you delusional fuck.
le_drumpf-spamming sperg is an anti-White defeatist
I'm shocked!

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

War is natural and it's healthy.
When you protect your people's interests, not when bombing sandspawns and sacrificing your youth two oceans away for the sake of Israel.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

why would they be upset about America leaving Syria and giving the Russians freedom to do what they want?
Because half of them are butthurt sandniggers and closet turkroaches screeching "DEATH TO THE BIGGEST WHITE NATION".

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

Youve got until white minority to make yourself dead or to enact the ethnostate. Nothing matters after white minority and only race traitors will stand by and watch it happen. I would hope the vast majority of Zig Forumsacks on this board are prepared to die long before an actual white minority is achieved in their countries.

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

Wait a second, wasn't Russia warning not too long ago about rebels preparing another chemical attack?
Playing it this way gives a nice opportunity to please both side. Right now we are getting pleased, and after the next inevitable false flag gas attack, the "muh babies crowd" will get their strikes on assad again.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Bumping for more kike salt
b-b-but goyim didn't you hear us call him the zog emperor
you don't want to be associated with him!
d-drumpf wore a yamulka! in front of a roman wall we claim as ours!! b-believe us goyim!

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

See below
b-b-but Donald talked to me like I was his buddy!
I think t_d would be more your speed little guy.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

no u t_d
You faggots don't even try now, after being assraped earlier. You never address this image here Why is greater ISISrael failing and lost if drumpf is a gud goy? Many remaining pockets are being mopped up, leading to heavier presence of forces and Russians bombing of more controversial targets, so mossad/cianiggers have to STFU about them.
Kurdniggers are facing heavy pressure now from remaining ISIS and other forces, plus the other 5+ forces against them.
Assad has basically won after what looked like the end of the line before 2015 and you kikes are fucking mad about it, Trump knows it's pointless and has done his best to stop what he can control, plus foil the chemical weapon kvetching at least twice - he doesn't run cianiggers/kikes who continued to operate.

Lel nice!
Found another fire pic from the thread if ya want it.

Attached: ISISRAEL-JET2.jpg (105.25 KB, 669x1200)
Attached: ISIS-Phosphorous-BBQ-LiveLeak-dot-com-81f-1496963643-AldinAbazovi-1496963649.mp4.h264-base.mp4 (3.42 MB, 640x360)

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Don't look at me, I have wanted the US military out of Syria from the very beginning. I vote for Trump SPECIFICALLY on this issue and border security.

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

inb4 "assad" mysteriously "gasses" his own people again and trump moves us back in

Attached: wojak2.jpg (40.22 KB, 800x900)

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

Hey, don't go overboard, aside from the Nevada Desert, the USA isn't that sand-covered of a hellhole.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

Israel to ‘Prolong Bloodshed' in Syria as Media Pushes ‘Sensational' Iran Claims

With two Israeli missile having struck targets near a Syrian airport on Tuesday, Rick Sterling, an investigative journalist and member of the Syria Solidarity Movement, told Sputnik that the likelihood of Israel backing down from its attacks are pretty slim.

As Sputnik previously reported, the Israeli Air Force was attempting a late night attack on an Iranian cargo plane that was unloading at Damascus International Airport. Footage has since emerged allegedly showing the aftermath of the Israeli strike. The incident follows multiple strikes by Israel in recent months in what it calls "retaliatory" measures against Iran's presence in Syria, which it sees as a threat to its safety. Iran has had a foothold in Syria since the conflict first began in 2011.

Sterling told Radio Sputnik's Loud & Clear on Tuesday that the missile launch proved that Israel has no intention of helping solve the Syrian conflict, but instead hopes to keep the fight going. "I think Israel is continuing to provoke the situation," Sterling told show host Walter Smolarek. "They don't want to see the conflict end, they want to prolong the bloodshed there and prevent the Syrian government from finally defeating terrorism there in Syria. They've acted for many years now as a protectorate of the terrorist groups… they've been actively involved in the conflict from the get-go… they've medically treated terrorists inside Israel and with [Israeli Prime Minister] Benjamin Netanyahu going along bedsides, with videos showing him greeting medically treated extremists," Sterling pointed out.

Highlighting Israel's love of proclaiming Iran as a threat, the journalist stressed that the 70-year-old country has repeatedly cried wolf on the matter. "Israel uses Iran as a pretext… they always claim that they're attacking armaments headed for Hezbollah or armaments from Iran or Iranian contingents," he told Smolarek. "They've exaggerated the Iranian participation in the conflict from the start."

"It is a dangerous situation right now. We don't know what the calculations in Israel are and it's pretty hard to predict what the US is going to do — there's competing wishes within the US military, CIA and the national security establishment," Sterling noted.

Predicting the media coverage to come on the matter, Sterling suggested outlets would ultimately create "sensational claims and fears about civilians being attacked and civilians being targets and very horrible events about to happen."

sputniknews.com/analysis/201806271065810068-syrian-conflict-iran-israeli-missiles/
archive.is/qqRcc

Attached: 1234064842.png (1.75 MB, 1068x2054)

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

Bump for more 70IQ kike shill salt.
b-b-but muh orange cheeto
Assad is literally swinging from a lamp post
Drump is literally greater ISISrael, goyim

Attached: idf-moral-merchant.jpg (16.01 KB, 195x255)

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Zognald Drumpf does it again, cucking for his kike masters! This is exactly what they wanted the whole time. When will you chessfags learn?!

P.S. Voting doesn't work so stay home this election.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

Alright so when is the next (((chemical weapons attack))) going to happen? Are the kikes actually desperate enough to try this trick a third time? Or they going to finally pull out the big guns and set off a dirty bomb somewhere in a major city and blame it on Iran?

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

Hatred for whites is at an all time high
Did your rabbi tell you that?

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

That's really what you want to cherry pick fellow (((user))). I'll say it again.
100% OF TRUMP'S GRANDCHILDREN ARE KIKES
LE BASED 88DDDD CHESS

it's a saging cianigger shillbot user, just filter the bot
(((1)))
Clearly you missed my (2) calling out the actual shill bot my non-capitalizing, non-punctuating Dravidian foe.

Protip: Most shills don't sage because then more weak minded newfags will see their blackpills and D&C. I have chosen to sage again because this newfag nigger tear (((op))) should've been a post in /sg/. Posts 2 and three were clearly from the kikes in the adjacent cubicles to OP. Stop trusting in trump to save you faggots, he's a masonigger that pimped his kids to kikes for power.
Organize locally, quietly.

Attached: image.jpeg (501.47 KB, 1770x1770)
Attached: image.jpeg (96.24 KB, 720x720)
Attached: image.jpeg (122.47 KB, 960x771)

David Adams
David Adams

le touchingwall

Attached: wall-tap.jpg (59.37 KB, 640x640)

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Kek, thanks user.

Attached: airship.png (26.11 KB, 512x448)
Attached: il-38n-submariner.png (174.27 KB, 628x480)

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

This is not a good week for kikes.

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

When you're so stupid you fall for a kike lie like Obama's arms deal with the Saudis being Trump's idea
Lmao non-white faggot. Unironically kill yourself. Low IQ mongrel freak.

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

ignore what's happened in Syria goyim
just focus on le drumpf kikes oyyy vey
generic wall zog drumpf cheeto astroturfing
oyy vey, believe us, we keep repeating the same tired shilling
itwillworkthistime.jpg

Bump for rekd kike shills this week
Beaners and sandniggers out
no more gibs and air support for ISISrael mercs
greater ISISrael is basically dead in the water
<b-b-but drumpfs a kike, goyim

Attached: goyim,-i....jpg (274.3 KB, 677x995)

Camden Young
Camden Young

that sure looks a lot like the saudi strike on yemen a couple of years ago

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

99% ashkenazi
Explains why he's so stupid. "Jewish intelligence" isn't worth a damn without those stolen European genetics.

Carson Long
Carson Long

<hurr clearly you missed my other (((1))) which makes my posts (2), therefore you are a shill, just like me >:^)
<btw, le drumpf is a kikepuppet goy
you disgust me with your shitty low effort botposting
/trash/index.html

William Carter
William Carter

Phosphorous is quite pretty when it's not landing on your head, kek. It's Ruski bombardment of ISISraeli mercs in a Syrian village.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Oooh what was the get

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Trump and Putin agree to a summit on Syria and disarmament
they'll meet soon in person for a summit, in some third country, place and time to be announced tomorrow, but likely during trump's european trip scheduled for mid july to the nato summit in brussels, and likely in vienna or helsinki. this was said after bolton traveled to russia to meet putin today.
focus will be on bilateral relations, syria, and arms control issues. it could be that a joint statement on improved relations will be adopted.
the two had first met at the g-20 in hamburg last july and had a brief encounter at the asean in november in vietnam.
faz.net/aktuell/politik/trumps-praesidentschaft/trump-und-putin-verabreden-gipfel-ueber-syrien-und-abruestung-15662706.html
archive.is/NhblT

Attached: Trump-und-Putin.png (829.45 KB, 992x614)

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

Bolton just met with Putin in Russia and had a presser. See

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

The most complicated battle of southern Syria: US forces under threat due to Israeli interference

The battle for southern Syria is one of the most complicated battles undertaken by the Syrian army and its allies during the seven years of war imposed on the Levant. The beginning of the battle and the decision of Damascus to initiate it, disregarding Israel’s opposition, was largely and exclusively covered in previous articles. This battle is not expected to end soon and for this reason, it was decided by the parties concerned to divide it into two steps, and to postpone the complicated second part bordering Israel pending more “storming talks” between the two superpowers, according to well-informed sources in Daraa.

The first step of the southern battle was agreed between Russia and the US and it generated no opposition from Washington. It is related to Suweida’ province and east and north-east rural Daraa with the aim of reopening the borders with Jordan.

The second step is still on hold. It relates to a part partially bordering Jordan, and the other part in the Quneitra province bordering the Israeli occupied Golan Heights. However, one thing to keep in mind (adding further complication to the matter): at no time and under no circumstances has Russia agreed to avoid hitting ISIS and al-Qaeda or any other jihadist groups. These have never been part of any deal over the Syrian geography, even in northern Idlib where al-Qaeda and the jihadists were left to the care of Turkey to be dismantled or else they will face attacked, after the southern operation, by Russia.

Moscow has vowed to destroy and eliminate terrorist groups for its own national security reasons, since many Russian national jihadists are present in Syria. The fear of jihadists’ spread or the return of these back to their country of origin was one of the main reasons Russia decided to intervene in the Levant in September 2015.

Both Damascus and Moscow will have no restrictions, with or without the consent of the US and Israel, on eliminating ISIS and al-Qaeda in Qunietra. Of course, there are Saudi Arabian and US proxies’ militants spread among jihadists in the same military operational area where the battle is taking place. It will be possible to avoid hitting these only if they detached themselves from those labelled terrorist groups even by U theS State Department.

Commanders on the ground in Daraa said “the US and Russia agreed over the presence of Russian military police on the borders with Jordan and in the southern area (the first part) after its liberation. The end of the battle and the victory of the Syrian Army – of which there is no doubt since jihadists and rebels are panicking, abandoning the villages following mere resistance – will allow the commercial land route between Lebanon-Syria-Jordan to regain intensity, safely, to transport goods to the rest of the Gulf. It is a substantial source of income to Lebanon, Syria and Jordan through the Masna’ borders (between Lebanon and Syria) and Naseeb crossing (between Syria and Jordan)”.

This first part where the battle is taking place in recent days in southern Syria represents no immediate danger to nearby Israel, which is trying everything to prevent the Syrian Army from regaining control of what is Syrian territory and coming closer to the Golan Heights occupied territory.

Even though this section where the war is going on today is actually irrelevant to Israel, the situation represents a real hit to the moral of the jihadists, including the group that was known by the name of al Nusra – ex ISIS and later metamorphosed into AQ franchise in Syria until 2017 – and their allies who were financed, trained and armed for years by the CIA and the British Special Forces in Jordan. These are today fully aware that the US won’t bat an eyelid to get rid of them and drop them when their function is no longer serving the Israeli-US cause. Indeed, over 50 local groups (including those directly financed by Saudi Arabia) have lost any hope of creating change in the leadership in Damascus or in the raising of a strong central government and the rebuilding of the Syrian army.

However, the second part – concerning ISIS militants (an estimated between 1,500 and 2,000 terrorists of Jaish Khaled Bin al-waleed), al Nusra (rebranded the name under Hayat Tahrir al-Sham) and their local allies – is much more delicate because it borders the occupied Golan Heights and triggers Israel’s alarm bells.

Attached: 125342436.png (3.64 MB, 783x6724)

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Towards the end of last year, both Presidents (Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump) agreed on a de-escalation zone in south Syria to respond to Israel’s interests. It was then, in turn, in the interests of Russia and Damascus to calm down most fronts and reduce the pressure on the Syrian army while it was engaged on multiple fronts against ISIS, al-Qaeda, pro-Saudi, pro-Turkish and pro-American proxies all at the same time.

Today, the patron of Moscow convinced the occupier of the White House to swallow a “sleeping pill” and to divide the operational stage in the south of Syria into two parts, disregarding Israel’s disapproval and imposing its own tempo. The second part is expected to be negotiated during the Putin-Trump meeting due around mid-July, just after the NATO summit in Brussels, as long as jihadists refrain from attacking the Syrian army.

There is no doubt that Israel has a policy and that the US implements it most of the time even when there is no US national interest, in Quneitra, for example. The Israeli-US policy aims to prevent the central government in Damascus from regaining control of the Syrian territory occupied by the terrorists and their allies. Israel did indeed state and confirm on multiple occasions that it prefers the presence of ISIS and al-Qaeda on its borders, offering support to these even if they are, at the same time, on the US terrorist list.

As far as Iran and the Lebanese Hezbollah are concerned, even they are present in the Daraa battle, they have no need to remain physically present in Quneitra (after defeating the jihadists) nor on the limits of the occupied Golan Heights on the Syrian side. They are already present at Beit Jin on the Lebanese side and have direct control over the nearby occupied Lebanese Shebaa farm. Nevertheless, the presence of Takferee Wahhabi jihadists on the Israeli-Syrian borders represents – in Tel Aviv’s view – a security factor to the Israeli Army. And Israel would rather not see the Syrian state recovering and eliminating all terrorists and jihadists.'

“Israel is playing with fire”, said the source in Daraa, unconcerned about the danger of involving the US in direct clashes. “Israel bombed on Monday night the vicinity of Damascus airport just to say to the Syrian central government it was still a player and could still shuffle the cards in Syria hitting any location without any warning (and any strategic purpose), and therefore its interests should be taken into consideration”.

Israel is provoking Iran and its allies not only in Syria: it is doing the same with the Iraqi security forces so that these respond by opening fire against US soldiers stationed in Syria and Iraq. Last week, unknown jets – claimed by sources in command to be Israeli not US – bombed the Iraqi security command and control position on the Iraqi-Syrian borders, destroying several buildings and killing 22 soldiers and commanders.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

In fact, Hashd al-Sha’bi, the Popular Mobilisation Units, who joined the Iraqi Ministries of Interior and Defence in 2017, accused the US jets of the bombing (the US is in control of the sky over the entire area between Syria and Iraq) and swore revenge. The command and control base monitors the movement of ISIS militants daily to prevent these from crossing into Iraq. In response to the Israeli attack, Baghdad ordered more forces to the borders, fearing an attempt by the US and Israel to open a breach for ISIS to sneak into Mesopotamia. Actually, thousands of ISIS militants enjoy the protection of the US forces in the north-east Syria, in the province of al-Hasaka and Deir-ezzour, where also French and British special forces are deployed.

==It is not a question of “conspiracy theory” here: the US is protecting ISIS in the north-east and Israel protects ISIS and other jihadists in the south. Both countries are preventing the eradication of terrorist jihadists and are stopping the Syrian army from liberating its own territory. In the meantime, Russia is walking in the middle of a minefield, as if the “war on terror” was the concern of Moscow, Tehran, Damascus and its allies only, and meant nothing to Israel and the US.== Bolton JUST met with Putin

The US doesn’t want to leave the occupied al-Tanf crossing with Iraq as requested by Damascus. Washington is happy to see ISIS attacking the Syrian Army and its allies on the only available crossing between Syria and Iraq on al-Qaem. The US and Israel would rather see Syria on its knees, not recovering economically, and see ISIS carrying out insurgency in Iraq which inevitably would destabilise Mesopotamia.

This situation is bringing back the period of insurgency and resistance against the US occupation forces as in 2003 where Iran is today more confident to push its allies to attack US forces in Iraq, particularly since the Iraqi political situation is unstable following the parliamentary elections.

It seems once more that the US is not learning from past experience. Washington is taking off the gloves, and when American politicians use and arm terrorists for their own benefit and that of their allies in the Middle East (particularly Israel), morals and ethics go out of the window, and there are no limits. The US forces and their security can be in serious jeopardy in Syria and Iraq.

ejmagnier.com/2018/06/27/the-most-complicated-battle-of-southern-syria-us-forces-under-threat-due-to-israeli-interference/

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

How fucking stupid can you be? If God himself made that rule, you think your stupid little kike tricks are going to fool him? Trying to find loopholes in religious restrictions.
I don't think you understand religion, user. It's not about the stories of God(s) being literally true because there are so many contradictions between the various religions that they can't all be true even if you believe that one of them is and you may be wrong even then for all we know. Yet different people practice different religions and their religions somehow work for them despite most likely being untrue.
The point of religion is practice and experience. You practice the rituals while believing in some meaning (true or untrue) and this gives you certain spiritual experiences which guide you later in life when doing things that actually truly matter. And the belief is integral part of the ritual. It wouldn't feel the same if you believed you are doing it for any other ends. It wouldn't feel equally real if you believed it's a drill. Just admit it, you are a lazy ass so in fact you wouldn't perform the rituals at all if you knew it and you would become a passive spiritual zombie like the majority of Western atheists today.
So given that they have been practicing their religion in such peculiar manner for centuries you can't really say that they are cheating their religion - cheating IS their religion. Deceiving and exploiting powers higher than them is THE religious experience which prepares them for their way of life.
Quite smart, if you ask me. Until the higher powers notice and start to care.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Sounds like we're finally get out of a huge, expensive, worthless-to-the-U.S. foreign entanglement.

Good.

And if Syria tries to take back the Golan heights, I hope we stay the fuck out of that, too.
By the way…when are we going to disband the klike-run CIA?

Attached: BL4.jpg (45.76 KB, 590x400)

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Bump to piss off /sg/.

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

Not gunna live this down.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Bumping epic kike salt generating thread

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

Trump is just following the Pentagon plans rather than State Dept plans. They were working with Russia behind Obama's back for years. This isn't better though. They just want a more direct war.

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

shill-free
THEN WHERE IS THE SWASTIKA?!

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

following the Pentagon plans rather than State Dept plans

I'd trust the military over those kikes at State.

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Sup

Attached: 143953607-107c3776-3d67-46f8-93ca-6559320f1f8c.jpg (17.42 KB, 300x300)
Attached: Trump-Salvini-640x480.jpg (44.81 KB, 640x480)

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Bump for salty kikes