Targeting the NWO - The Official Zig Forums Hitlist

It has been discussed and vaguely planned before but now is finally the time to put the pedal to the metal regarding the database of (((NWO)))

The Official Zig Forums Hitlist

Here is the plan:

1) A database within a low weight data format such as the attached excel spreadsheet is created. A column for Organisation, First name, Middle name(s), Last name, phone, address, other identifying features, linkedin, facebook, other online profiles, are included.
2) It is mirrored here: anonfile.com/O9YdZdeebf/Official_pol_hitlist.xls
files.catbox.moe/ca7wmk.xls
3) You add more dox and repost it marking your additions with a unique key
4) The unique key column should be automatically generated preferrably. Right now it is a simple concatenation function.

Style and targeting guidelines
1) Do not format the data you input, it can be post-processed
2) If the name is in another language include the roman lettering approximation before the original language name.
3) Quantity over quality! Names, locations and details may change, only families and organisations are permanent. Do not waste time digging deep into lower level operatives.
4) The jewish NWO is hard to define therefore avoid including groups such as SPLC which are country specific. Supranational clandestine jewish and crypto-jewish organisations are the primary targets.

I have started by using CFR's own membership list: cfr.org/membership/membership-roster-a-f
archive.is/s0EBD

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1645x417, 64.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/rwVMBLXKANIZ_Officialpolhitlist.xls
my.mixtape.moe/ufuicw.xls
ufile.io/samp1
filehost.net/4aed6aad366044b7
anonfile.com/x8ZdZ8e4b2/Official_pol_hitlist.xls
anonfile.com/2dZeZ8e8b9/Official_pol_hitlist.xls
archive.is/Ou3Jo
archive.is/ukho2
archive.is/k7A3x
pipl.com/search/?q=Vivian Thomlinson&l=Texas, United States&sloc=US|TX|None&in=6
gainesvillebiblechurch.com/about.php
anonfile.com/Y505b4f7b3/Official_pol_hitlist.xls
my.mixtape.moe/olmpqn.xls
files.catbox.moe/hpeib6.xls
anonfile.com/72W8g8f9b6/Official_pol_hitlist.xls
files.catbox.moe/gv6csk.xls
filehost.net/e1e526203e07af50
my.mixtape.moe/esymfu.xls
ufile.io/ojr72
my.mixtape.moe/zrfxzn.xls
anonfile.com/5539h6f1b5/Official_pol_hitlist.xls
files.catbox.moe/2rmv32.xls
ufile.io/zkojl
filehost.net/841f58a62fa67595
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More mirrors:
a.uguu.se/rwVMBLXKANIZ_Officialpolhitlist.xls
my.mixtape.moe/ufuicw.xls
ufile.io/samp1

Even more mirrors:
filehost.net/4aed6aad366044b7
anonfile.com/x8ZdZ8e4b2/Official_pol_hitlist.xls

Made a new version with minor edits:
anonfile.com/2dZeZ8e8b9/Official_pol_hitlist.xls

so what do you intend to hit them with user?

Guerrilla warfare

Whatever it takes really.

SIEG HEIL!

honeypot. sage.

You lost me at NWO, it's a boomer tier theory that distracts people from the fact that kikes run organizations like the SPLC and ADL.

This.usage of the term 'NWO' is good goyism and self defeating. 'JWO' is better

It's a catch-all term. I am referring to jews in power and their closest allies. New World Order etymology:

Consider the official Great Seal of the Unites States of America[5], which is most commonly seen on the back of the one the dollar bill[6] - probably the world's most familiar banknote. On the US Great Seal, beneath the ancient Pyramid, is the Latin inscription: "Novus Ordo Seclorum". The official translation of this motto is "A New Order of the Ages". The Latin word "Novus" means "New", and "Ordo" means "Order". The Latin word "Seclorum" and its English equivalent "Secular" both share the same three alternative definitions: (1) "Secular" - without religion; (2) "Worldly" - of this world; and (3) "From century to century" - or from age to age. Thus, the motto "Novus Ordo Seclorum" has three different but equally valid translations:

New Secular Order
New World Order
New Order of the Ages

Honeypot my ass. This is a medium to longterm project I intend to update until they kill or arrest me. You can join me if you have balls larger than a pair of berries.

Attached: the world government 2.jpg (1354x4294 6 MB, 820.06K)

The beauty of a decentralized database is that you can change the next iteration of the document to be whatever you like. Please verify that the contents are what I posted in OP's screenshot.

Archive of this thread

archive.is/Ou3Jo

I suggest against calling this a "hit list." Call it a "list of peace" and include a disclaimer against violence. Anyone sharing or contributing to this could end up v& otherwise.

Make sure to identify the lower tiers serving the traitors. Chances are if they make a hot coup move the heads will fly off to bunkers, but their servant class will remain. Every large and medium size city should be indexed with lists of traitors, their next-of-kin, physical addresses, links to proof of their treason or complicitness with it to defend against kikes implanting false positives, etc. If the leftist traitors have nothing to hide they shouldn't be worried about it, like when they exposed the addresses of gun owners.

For reference, keeping a "hit list" can be considered conspiracy to commit murder. Keeping a "watch list" or better a "list of peace" is fine, if disclaimer against violence is included.

This.

Put it on IPFS OP. People can pin it.

bump for list of peace

I still think "hit list" sounds way cooler, and less pussy shit

here's a list of all us members of Bilderberg last year
working on this year
archive.is/ukho2

Load xls from random board.
Yeah sure.
Such list could be made with csv.

Call it "human shield list - upright citizens to defend".

GOT THIS YEARS
archive.is/k7A3x

Good idea, poor execution. The dox format shows that OP doesn't do this.
The names are larpy shit. OP doesn't know what it takes to be a CFR MEMBER and whose a visiting cunt. That distinction needs to be made. If you're going to include them, then you need to do half a dozen other groups. That's largely all nonsense to us. For it to be a, /pol hitlist, you need sheets for journos and e-celebs. People who aren't billionaires with security up the ass living in Monte Carlo and shit. You know, jew faggots whose necks we can get our hands around. Local politicians. Big mouths on Shitter, authors, professors. If you weren't a Summer faggot or halfchan refugee, you'd have been keeping daily notes.

Poor execution? What is this? A poetry review? All we need is information. Names to check against the list when we take control of logistics hubs and border checkpoints. Start thinking militarily user. We are basically the new global Gestapo.

WHY IS EVERY LINK ITT NOT HTTPS????

OP are you trying to homeypot?

Proper internet etiquette and OPSEC are a prerequisite before creating a new iteration/update of the database

You should've just truck pranked them at a CFR meeting with a Uhaul full of water balloons without ever posting.

Attached: CIAchan.jpg (1000x750, 152.07K)

Zig Forums is a board of peace. This list is only to be used for peaceful activity.

Was anyone here for "the List" op we did back in 2016? Think I still have the subreddit.

So fucking glow in the dark it rivals the moonlight.

Post it user, for science and counter-violent extremism research, of course.

OH look patches for fags

So far it's just 5000 names of people at CFR. That is kind of useless. Why not name congress, senate, judges, state dept officials, military officials, 3letter officials? This list sucks ass!

Kindness.

Stop being a nigger, this can be used for other things too like saying "we're out of ketchup" next time they order French fries at an user's job. Do you have any idea how much that can fuck up someone's day?

Attached: dotr.jpg (640x400, 23.55K)

>and the memes will make you free?
The last word is a little hard to read.

Checking those dubs with a hot remix
NOVUS ORDO CHLOROFORM
or
How kikes put freedom to sleep with fake money and accounting tricks

Bumping from my real IP yet again. Try and do something about it, niggerfaggot kike traitors. I double dare you.

Come on lets get this going.

It's not exactly much to go off from.

Attached: screencap.png (532x735, 65.21K)

This. You can get voter rolls, find out who voted for Hillary/Bernie, and x-ref those names with anyone significant. MSM staff, local politicians, etc.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x960, 2.24M)

I bet they'd enjoy a delicious pizza

pipl.com/search/?q=Vivian Thomlinson&l=Texas, United States&sloc=US|TX|None&in=6
gainesvillebiblechurch.com/about.php

it begins

Bump for important.

OP here. Updated the database to include Bilderberg on sheet 2.

Left out Thiel because reasons

Mirror 1: anonfile.com/Y505b4f7b3/Official_pol_hitlist.xls
Mirror 2: my.mixtape.moe/olmpqn.xls
Mirror 3: files.catbox.moe/hpeib6.xls

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1255x822, 70.03K)

One day later and no contributions. I hope you useless turds at least compiled and spread your own damn database. Little paranoid cocksuckers.

muhahahaha, we're going to put PINEAPPLE ON IT! they'll die of shock

Back to square one with you, come back when you've read the protocols and the 88 precepts.

Bump

Attached: henry-ford-wars-for-profit-jews.jpg (733x385, 48.63K)

Kikes are just one group of people working towards a NWO. There are others.

>>>/thelist/

Nice.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (810x900, 641.33K)

And the others are controlled by kikes.

TRUMP knows this all…… Months ago…..

Zognald may not be on the list, but (((Kushner))) and the (((Miller))) etc sure as fuck are. Not getting off easy this time around juden.

:)

THE MEMES WILL MAKE YOU REE user
THEY MAKE YOU REE
YOU WERE SO CLOSE

Attached: 4a84652f52219f4a0df4893019b6306eee8ce251e6232b30a45a0d4efd9479b8.jpeg (900x900, 582.06K)

Doing God's work

Attached: approves-1.jpg (800x537, 228.97K)

Some gems here

This thread seems as organic as it seems safe. I especially like the way OP jumped IPs after the first post to bump his own thread.

Attached: 12f619dc621500cb43f94af95bb29ccc42a5043ff5fded108d41aafb73a82c59.png (568x548, 296.3K)

Take out the Shriners. The nation of Islam wants them. I say feed those fucks to the shark. The Shriners need to be taken out.

How organic

bump!

Why.

Because the people on the list will be executed in the streets or their homes. We are rising and you faggot shitmongers and destroyers of worlds will pay for your crimes against humanity!

SIEG HEIL BROTHERS! TODAY WE SEE THE MOON AND DARKNESS OF THE PERPETUATION OF CRIMINALITY, TOMORROW THE BLACK SUN RISES AND WITH IT YOUR OWN INTERNAL SPIRIT!

OhPee you forgot to link the thread to your google drive box!!

why not call it for what it is?
List of Thieves

Yeah, yeah, blah blah. Either actually go do something or shut the fuck up. We don’t need bumps without content.

bump

Because helping blind kids is wrong?

Yes if they are born without eyes and pass on their deformity. Fucking retards think you can wish the list away, but you forget: we are the rational desires of the people made manifest you are but evil whores and two bit crooks.

This is completely retarded. But I guess that's obvious, being a honeypot and all. The NWO isn't even an organization. it's just a concept that people organize around. Anyway, saged.

If you are going to take anyone out. Take out Soros and Polygon.

first

Without Soros, the world would still be controlled by oligarchs but at least the EU would be dissolved along with cancerous PC culture.

CNN will cover this hitlist to yell about muh mean trolls to shut Zig Forums down.

Who care lmao? This is war and we will fucking execute those fuckers ahahaha

*cares

whatcha doin there, mr FBI man?

nice try jew deradicalization shill lel

;)

sticky pls

Seconded. You pussy fucking cretins better wake up and smell the coffee. death is a promise, but glory (salvation through your kin) is a prize.

Rise men, throw off your chains, unleash yourselves from this mortal realm and rejoin the eternal struggle for the stars! ZOG must fall. They must hang. There is no path back. The status quo is suicide. Reach out and grab your innermost fortitude, seize it and with it craft your own destiny. See their blue eyes shine. See their athletic bodies build and HOLD BACK THE NIGHT!

WORKERS, MEN, WOMEN, DO NOT EVER DESPAIR! YOUR PATH IS LONG AND TROUBLESOME BUT BLOODSHED WILL ABSOLVE YOU OF YOUR WEAKNESS AND DEGENERACY, ONLY THE PATH OF THE WARRIOR WILL UNNEST THE ETERNAL DEATH OF THE MIND! RISE RISE RISE GIANTS, SMALL ONES, ALL TOGETHER. TODAY IS THE DAY. DO NOT WAIT. MAKE ZOG YOUR ENEMY AND TRUTH YOUR FRIEND!

NO FEAR, NO COWARDICE, NO SURRENDER! UNZOG YOUR MIND. REAWAKEN YOUR CURIOSITY! BRING FORTH YOUR STRENGTH! WE ARE UNITED, user OR ALOUD, STREETS WILL FILL WITH YOUR BANNER AND YOUR CRY! YOU MUST FEEL THE FIRE WITHIN! LIGHT THE KINDLING AND THE (((BANKS))) WILL BURN. The will burn for the must dear user, they must burn for the fire of righteousness and progress, of the fight against decay and the march towards eternity will NEVER be chained to a KABAL of greedy myopic kike parasites!! Torture, death, all these things are just temporary. You must transcend your voice and rejoin your Volk. Look in their Eyes. Do you feel their indignation at being treated as a slave? RISEEEEE RISE RISEEEEE

This is such a lazy J-left incitement tactic

Is it useful to have lists of the names/positions of internationals? Yes

Is it useful to have poorly made excel sheets (seriously you have 3 name collumns, and still put the whole name in the "First name" section) that make explicit (although lazy) threats and "end the Jew world order"? No

In fact this thread is so poorly designed a j-lefty is undoubtedly behind it trying to fake an attack and get sympathy/protection (just like the fake bomb threats)

Who you trying to jew here chaim? This is a pilpul free zone. We work for truth and freedom here. Bump so ZOG IS FUCKING IRREVERSIBLY DESTROYED!!!

HAIL VICTORY

Look up the top donors to the Clinton Foundation. You'll be surprised.

This post is the actual alphabets trying to meme the "hey kid, wanna go blow up a federal building" into real life again.

Saged and reported, CIAnigger

important thread

OP here with an updated version

I started scraping the Open Society Foundation pages when - shocker - they started changing during the scrape - LOL!

Use the names before ~300 as that is when I noticed the changes occurring. Double-check all names before using. Remember: there are archived versions and Linkedin databases so you can accurately triangulate the names and other info yourself.

Intel operatives and field operatives highly recommended to spread ad infinitum.

SIEG HEIL!

Mirrors:
anonfile.com/72W8g8f9b6/Official_pol_hitlist.xls
files.catbox.moe/gv6csk.xls
filehost.net/e1e526203e07af50
my.mixtape.moe/esymfu.xls
ufile.io/ojr72

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (920x820, 166.54K)

BUMP! You niggers better mirror this fucking database Open Society pulled down the motherfucking Roma webpage and changed all the names on other pages because of this. Cmon you damned niggers

Assassinations should mean to influence public opinion more than to achieve substance. Look at JFK and MLKs murders, they were turned into martyrs and now more than half the country thinks the government was somehow involved. If you kill Netanyahu, Cuckservatives will blast the airwaves with their shilling for Israel. On the other hand, it you off Junker or any other EU bureaucrat, most Europeans are going to be secretly pleased with themselves. It furthermore would demonstrate to them that there are still people out their prepared to defend their homeland with force. If you are actually going to pull off a prank, target someone that is reviled on all sides, like Soros, and not someone that could be turned into a martyr.

bump for great justice

totally agreed. No truck pranks on rank and file. Mostly lone wolf hit and run. When they are leaving their car, entering their home etc

Get a name and address, make sure they are nearby and congratufuckinglations you actually contributed something meaningful

OP here.

Added Coudenhove-Kalergi institute. Spanish, Lichtenstein and German anons be careful, your top boss is now on the list.

Mirrors:
my.mixtape.moe/zrfxzn.xls
anonfile.com/5539h6f1b5/Official_pol_hitlist.xls
files.catbox.moe/2rmv32.xls
ufile.io/zkojl
filehost.net/841f58a62fa67595

bump for eternal justice

Reminder to mirror this as much as possible. You think it is a coincidence that Open Society nuked their Roma page after this database got published? kekekekeke
this is war maggots