The left's plan after immigration:

With military action still happening constantly in the middle east, but never reported, the left will re-employ the tactic they just used.

They will use photos of the drone strikes that Obama did on children's hospitals to claim Trump is telling the military to drone Muslim children. The (((media))) will run with it at full force. It won't be "Trump is separating families", it will be "Trump gleefully murders brown children".

Screencap this, it's coming

Attached: lets-also-remember-the-176-children-killed-by-us-drones.html.jpg (480x360, 13.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JkTPS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yknow i just realized 'left support immigration' means cowards supporting other cowards running away from their problems

Attached: k.png (1342x320, 41.25K)

Knowing how stupid Trump is, he'll end up inadvertently taking responsibility even though he didn't do it

Attached: IMG_1529804075060.jpg (384x383, 16.67K)

I wish i was responsible for every drone strike that ever killed a shitskin
especially shitskin children and women
i would be so proud, id never stop talking about it

Probably the only good thing the jews have done unintentionally I'm sure.

Golly gee, if only there was a way to back-date photos…
Polite sage because reasons

Attached: TinEye_Is_Your_Friend.JPG (843x762, 59.41K)

They won't comment on it unless they have to like the Pali protests. Both sides are pro kike first and foremost.

smug anime shill is STILL posting

Tie a slipknot, attach it to a bridge and jump off the side.

t. genocidal jew

Attached: Hero Academia leftist shill.png (1111x693, 322.72K)

The left's plan is to convince police to stand down and then raid their armories. archive.is/JkTPS

Attached: chriskluwe.png (540x490, 67.13K)

This is actually a good summary

Attached: 1456816726975.jpg (526x364, 63.12K)

Nah, different type of fece colored 'people'. The left loves spics because they clean up their shit and for cheap. Akmed being bombed is something they're either silent about or rejoice.

If SHTF then you should go down there and fight for the cops. Afterwards the cops should be recruited to our cause.

That is assuming the Left actually does something. I highly doubt it. Their T levels are far too low and they will run screaming and hooting like niggers after one of theirs is shot.

What are you talking about? Its not like a point in the general direction and shoot kind of thing? All they gotta do is do a Zulu war dance, have the shamans throw his piss on them, and they'll be bullet proof.

Nope, you need to basically wait until they fire on the cops and kill a few THEN shoot all the leftists, because some of them might be secretly on the lefty side, remember those planned fake demos involving friendly inside cops in chicago during the BLM riots?

forgot pics

Attached: DS9A51cUMAI20YG.jpg (789x1055 272.08 KB, 207.39K)

Very good. Important to clarify. Remember to point your guns away from anybody you do not intend on shooting.

Attached: rotating shlomo.gif (180x180, 1003.8K)

Fuck off, kikey.

Did I miss the memo here? I thought the appropriate response was

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Or are we past that?

Top kek. I don't know why people are screeching at you. I don't necessarily think he's stupid but what you're talking about (the border thing everyone is sperging about) was a massive retarded move on his part.

Lurk more, then.

Yeah man, we all know how the media never lies about things and we all know that the average person really investigates things on their own.

Hey janitors can you do your job and delete these bait posts? This guy isn't looking to have a discussion, he just makes 1 post in every new thread and leaves for the next one.

Attached: who could it be.jpg (1261x2430, 170.57K)

It ALWAYS comes down to us vs them, always. They say it is immoral to kill them, they kill us, they go for our children, we do the same, yet both parties are crying out about the immorality of doing so, yet doing it so all the same whether passively or actively.
Political disccusion, intellectual thought, scientific studies, all of it is an overextended preamble to the unavoidable summation: US VS THEM. Those fooled by certain powers of taking the side of the others while leaving their own to the dust, that is what they'll use to win
and then they will be cast aside like dirt after they have no more use, a helping hand in your own destruction.

This has been their strategy all along, pin the crimes of the left on Trump.