Blackpilling kikes and shabbos are shitting themselves in important rage

Blackpilling kikes and shabbos are shitting themselves in important rage.

Trump: Deport without 'judges or court cases'

archive.fo/qDWZo
cnn.com/2018/06/24/politics/ron-johnson-immigration-cnntv/index.html

Attached: c37953f6d426d726e4d2553b22a4-large.jpg (2142x1472, 180.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/06/24/politics/ron-johnson-immigration-cnntv/index.html
whitehouse.gov/contact/
trac.syr.edu/immigration/library/index_name.html
trac.syr.edu/immigration/library/P4226.pdf
trac.syr.edu/immigration/library/P5048.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cnn.com/2018/06/24/politics/ron-johnson-immigration-cnntv/index.html
He's anti-illegal immigration, not anti-immigration. The kikes are lying to incite the left into attacking the right.

True, but this is the closest we've gotten to campaign Trump since probably the campaign. Now if only he could not cuck out for once. He needs to throw more Starbursts.

Call me when he acts on it. Until then fuck off with your cheerleading.

kike with a "hurr durr he's not hitler so he's not worth a shit" troll

second kike chimes in with "trump cucks" troll

another kike with "muh cheerleading" troll

LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG, OP

White nigger detected.

news at 11

They view tweets as facts. ie the military funding to be used for the wall which he could easily do.

Shitty attempt at D/C.

Fuck yeah, he's seriously cracking down on immigration. How long until squating beaners get the boot?

Attached: all_might_1000000_percent_heroic.png (1082x957, 825.18K)

This is good, hopefully something comes of it other than a tweet

Trump! Trump! He's /ourguy/! If he can't do it, we'll probably die!

Attached: 1b4737f25b9f30a32cf858d030c023cce188ae4df35d2fef3e3e6038f94ad470.jpg (306x335, 13.53K)

It should have been this way since the beginning of the 20th Century.

No one here criticising trump disagrees with his hard line anti tacco-baby stance. Nice try though.

If only there were some major event that would put the opinion of moderate and soft left- leaning Americans totally against the beaner scum?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1080, 184.87K)

Also since when has it been based on merit? The government rewards you for jumping the border and having kids.

I wouldn't put it past lefty scum to do something like try to mob attack the White House when they think BLUMPF is inside. It's not even an unlikely scenario for them to attempt. Even more so if kikes bankrolled beaner nationalist groups to get a crowd together of poor oppressed illegals. They're not exactly shy about saying how much they love brown people and hate America to begin with.

What is this a picture of, I have a desire to bolster my history knowledge fampai

This is just propaganda for midterms. Trump has begun campaigning for Zionist Republican cucks in preparation for this year's elections.

A kike stooge who has kike grandchildren gets criticism, and the critics are instead referred to as the kikes. Well, I'll be damned!

How can that be the case, half of them seem to be cucking already. I don't know how I feel about trump putting off any kind of vote.

Haw about using reverse image search, user.

Attached: why do we still need to do this.png (1024x923 120 B, 155.94K)

He's right. I know a Korean woman who has been in the immigration pipeline to get her green card for 8 years. She's spent a lot of money and spent a lot of time going for interviews, finger prints, background checks, etc., and she's pissed that all these spics can just run across the border and get free everything.

I think you mean impotent rage, user.

Should just start dropping them as they cross the border. Fuck wasting the money sending them back and dealing with the mexicans who will refuse to accept them or allow our buses etc. through. Ultimately deportation requires the other government to cooperate and they clearly don't want to. Drop them and let them fertilize the deserts.

My family has been destroyed because of the failures in the system that are targeted at destroying the individual.
We have like 8 generations in america going back to the 1400s where my heritage is apperently full blood, nativa american indian. We have lived modestly for most of this time, and many of our males have been in the military and fought in wars for america.
When u see the disgrace that the mexican people are doing to our families, it is full blown racial cuckoldry with vehement, hatred towards our culture and values.
i want to see the truth in these illegals eyes as they are shipped back.
They have been warned about a simple rule: dont come here without being processed. They break it. Gtfo.

You hate it, I hate it, everyone fucking hates it, but outside of people standing up and demanding revolution, we have to lean on one side or the other to get anything done; these fucks in Congress have too much power, and any real, loud attempt to enact meaningful change by a small enough group of people will simply get tamped down.

It doesn't matter how much people like or dislike Trump. You can hate him until you're blue in the face, but his actions speak louder than his words. I may hate the Zionist Jew Republicans, but think about where this all goes when the inevitable lawsuits go down. With the Democrats eternally BTFO between the Fast and Furious scheme, the Awan IT scandal, Benghazi, Clinton's missing emails, election rigging, Seth Rich, a politicized IRS, FBI, and DOJ… Name it, and any single one of those events could cascade into a massive outcry for change on BOTH sides.

If the Democrats go down quietly, then there will only be one political party to rule, and people will begin to stand up to challenge them. If they go down swinging, however, it will do a lot of collateral damage and bring down the whole house, leaving people demanding effective change to prevent this shit from happening again.

Patience is a virtue. It all sucks, and it's going to get worse before it gets better, but the worse it gets, the stronger the backlash will be when the time comes. Skull-fuck people with the truth until it hurts, and show them why this shit isn't acceptable, and when the time comes, they will look to you and apologize for their insolent, bull-headed blindness; love thy neighbor even if they're NPCs, user, for tough love will win the day.

Exactly. Which is why you should stop listening to the words posted in OP and instead look at his actions, which are the actions of a Jewish puppet.

Plain and simple. We like freedom conservativism, modesty, and privacy.
Personally i like the constitution.
But all of that is being (((DELIBERATELY))) destroyed like a surgical blade.

Fuck off, liberal kike. This is a natsoc board.

Reminder that we have no allegiance to the Republican party, /ourguys/ need to run as Democrats as well.

Attached: 1529852036014.jpg (632x1000, 86.12K)

Maybe in 1958 or 1918 could an unabashed White Nationalist run as a Democrat, but the 2018 Democrats are the party of cunts and shitskins.

The idea is to keep pushing the overton window… even if they lose. Just as kikes took over both parties, so should we. We're going to fight fire with fire.

Fuck off jew.

Daily Reminder

If Trumpstein spent HALF as much on prosecuting illegal-hiring businesses that he has on more ICE agents, all the illegals would already have self-deported

Yes, yes, it's Trump's fault for actually doing something. Cry more, yid.

Once Trump is done, there will a lot of left leaning vigor. We could probably run a centrist party that focuses on cities, the environmental issues, a free Palestine and self-determination.
If we promise to fix up the cities, I'm sure they wouldn't mind– there's a lot of cleaning up to do! :^)

0.5 shekels added to your acct, shlomo

You don't get rope, your noose will be piano wire.

>all r/t_D astroturf muh based korean woman
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Awesome.
If he actually follows through.
Ultimately pointless, though, unless it is accompanied by a MASSIVE reduction in legal immigration and "work visas" (ideally a complete and total moratorium).
"Slower" or "legal" or "merit based" White genocide is still White genocide.

She's not White, so she should also be banned.

Legal immigration is every bit as destructive, if not more so.
Illegal immigration is bad.
It is bad because the illegals are criminals and invaders, but even more so because they are not White.
Most legal immigration is also bad.
It is bad because most "legal immigrants" are not White.

To hell with your "rules" and "being processed"
If they are not White or north-of-border non-hispanic American Indians, then they do not belong here. Ever.
White America ==IS== America.

The attempts of shills to put the entire focus on illegal immigration is yet more bullshittery.
It is not going to fly here.
"Legal" immigration (to the tune of over a million every year) is a larger threat than "illegal" immigration. The attempt to conceal the threat of "legal" immigration is a misdirection tactic.
It's all a damned shell game.

End ALL immigration and "work visas."
ALL

nb4 Hispanic citizens accidentallied

We can always use more roofgooks when the riots begin in earnest.

Yep, user on the other thread was right, the shilling funds started to move just after the turkroach was deposed.

Actually anons who shat on trump for not keeping promises were always here, just banned BY the roach

We also need to stop another abuse which is people overstaying their tourist visas. In UAE, Qatar and other desirable countries but don't allow themselves to be invaded, they require tourists to register what hotels they're staying at (and only ones approved by the government that work to keep an eye on them) and have to be part of a vacation group that is also approved by the government that needs to hold their passports until the trip is over.

Attached: 50e1408a1a82fa6767d488dbabf6fb06--pale-white-natural-red.jpg (639x960, 83.21K)

The only person you'll put in a noose is yourself, larpy.

saying "blackpilling" means you're from reddit or somewhere else

you fags are pathetic, he's not your fucking friend

You're going back paco, either in a bag or a bus.

Sigh. Anons still using that shit D&C term.
Good thread except that shit.

Not going to work beaner, step up your game.

This directly reduces nonwhite immigration thus increasing white immigration in percentage. You can't eat the whole pie at once. Take it in pieces. That's why you fail to get anything done.

You did this on purpose didn't you cunt? but in all seriousness, if he is truly encouraging people to don't take heed of courts then i guess this could become quite messy once the law enforcement swoops in in order to attack the people that followed his words.

Heil'd, shit skins huh? Damn em.

They are foreign invaders and declared their intent. They do not get the benefit of American courts. If they surrender they may receive a military tribunal but that is hoping for a bit much.

Good, they should have zero rights as they are invading subhuman scum.
Why the fuck would we reward criminals that are intentionally defying our laws and sovereignty with anything.
A quick cheap execution should be the solution.

blackpilling is definitely a good strategy now that the tides are shifting

Thanks user, roachfy got raided and there was blood in the water. Happy to see the faggot go, but so obvious how big the uptick in shills have been.

B-but we should have voted for Jeb!

This is pretty golden considering how the shills ecstatically jump to making a dozen threads when ever Drumpf gives some vague lip service to appease the neo-cons.

Attached: 3d814f1988f4a14acde0b4c3163dd137674b1d112ba0b710e55a8bac98f3326f.png (499x672, 410.94K)

Take the guns first, due process later

TRAIL OF TEARS TREK 2: MEXICAN BOOGALOO

the silver lining in the upcoming amnesty will be blowing you magapede shills the fuck out forevermore

Attached: We the Pepe.gif (600x450, 1001.43K)

Kek, thanks for reminding me about that nothingburger. I remember international shill force 1 spammed the board about muh amnesty for a week before getting cucked harder than ever.

Attached: trump_bernie_a_quitter.jpeg (1024x768, 234.43K)

Dems will win 2018. I’m voting for them just to spite you system loving drumpftards

Nice MSM buzzword, reddit

DESPERATE.WEBM

Hi, paid shill from the other thread.

Attached: E005D941-0B8D-403B-B43A-F0B3364134F0.jpeg (385x382, 38.83K)

Please just stop posting already.

Everyone who supports le troll in chief is reddit.

I'm voting Dem. With Republicans pushing amnesty so hard, our best bet is to keep Congress in gridlock and make sure partisan politics prevents any amnesty from going through.

0/10, try harder.

I wrote a letter which I was going to send via whitehouse.gov/contact/ but it won't let you do that without a phone number / address and I'm kinda paranoid about some subversive spy on his staff doxxing me to the FBI. Anyone else want to send it in my stead?

- - -

Dear President Trump, I was reading about the USBP's classification of UAC (unaccompanied alien children) for illegal immigrants and found reports about this.

Syracuse University's database at trac.syr.edu/immigration/library/index_name.html has:
*November 2009 trac.syr.edu/immigration/library/P4226.pdf "Age Determination Practices for Unaccompanied Alien Children in ICE Custody"
*September 2010 trac.syr.edu/immigration/library/P5048.pdf "Age Determination Practices for Unaccompanied Alien Children - Update"

Have these practices been updated since? P5048 highlighted existing problems:
*1. ICE does not record the number of times that a radiograph was actually used in its age determination, and the resulting custody decision.
*2. ICE also does not track when the age determination and placement of an alien is reversed.

Page 2 of this update says that ICE concurred with the recommendation from the Department of Homeland Security.

ICE promised "multiple updates to the Enforcement Case Tracking System will be made by November 2010". Could you find out if these updates were made and release a 2018 updated version of the ADPFUAC? I would also like to read a report explaining how many times a radiograph was used, and for all radiograph results to be released to the public, along with the age assessments that medical professionals have made in relation to them.

The media is depicting the 12000 UAC as being babies, this data could prove the majority are big guys.

Trump is a jew

I for one love how blatant it's gotten. Much better than the subtle 2017 era shilling. I mean just look at this shit.

Blue wave incoming, trumptard
🌊

Kill yourself.

Since the moderators got removed, nobody deletes their shillposts so they've gotten sloppy and stopped trying to be subtle about it.

Oy vey.

Shariabloooooo is coming to let the moooooooslims in xD

Kek, holy shit.

Attached: leftypol bo 2.png (640x400 7.79 KB, 8.64K)

And you retards say “da left can’t meeeeem”
😂😂🤔

You’re not on reddit.

I am growing more and more convinced the "your post resembles how some write on Reddit" critics (whose microposts ironically resemble Reddit replies more strongly) are a D+C tactic meant to discredit posts with valid content.

Hey 430128 from the other thread, how's it going?

Attached: kefka dancing on kike grave 3.png (750x500, 494.09K)

WE SAGE BECAUSE:

1) thread mentions sage entities
2) thread has no reason (is just throwing info out likes it propaganda , see rule 1, it might be good propaganda)
3) thread instantly has been replied by useless idiots, that either are shills or are fish on hooks

P.S. Im almost convinced that the phrase "blackpilling" is a jew whistle for all jews to reply to this thread. Copy pasta the above and reuse it … saging is an important part of this particular board. If you apply an image you will give it your unique flavor. Cheers

You sure think you’re on t_d 😂

You’re not on reddit. Drop the niggerspeak.

Not joking or shilling. Republicans want amnesty. This is a fact. Democrats want amnesty. This is also a fact. But neither wants to appear to be siding with the other party because both have painted the other side as absolute evil. So even when Republicans push amnesty, Dems will not support it and vice versa. So if either party gets majority, then amnesty will be pushed through. Therefore the best case scenario is gridlock preventing any amnesty from passing.

Does this work anywhere else? Serious question. Do you honestly think anyone here is going to believe you when you say this? Are you unaware that we know what the Republican Party is?

It doesn't seem that you do. Do you have an actual argument?

Attached: 1462592955541.gif (384x216, 7.81M)

That’s funny. Run along now, moishe.

So the answer is "no I don't have an argument?"

Headlines from a hillary presidency:
"Internet image boards shuttered by FBI, several mods killed resisting arrest."
"Hate crimes now include using the words Faggotry, cuck, Magapede"
"CIA droning right wing conspirators overseas?"
"user accused of hate crime for linking huma abadin to muslim brotherhood"
"Cheese Pizza and Spirit Cooking Festivals get one step closer to mainstream"
"Kim Jong Un invades Japan, hrc administration spokeszer: Nothing of value was lost"
"Day 523, still no public sightings of our beloved POTUS"

No, you indeed do not have an argument. You openly admit to shilling for Democrats. You openly admit to shilling for the jewish narrative and claims about the political parties. We won't be falling for your shit. We won't be doing accelerationist bullshit like you want. Go away and don't come back.

I gave my argument, based only in facts. Where is yours?