"Cotton Picken Mind"

The Left is going berserk and FOX News was forced to apologize because a commentator told a black panelist he was out of his "cotton picken mind".

The long standing American phrase originated in the South and has nothing to do with race as everyone picked cotton. It is a reference to how dirty, painful and miserable picking cotton is. It was popularized by Bugs Bunny.

It is a Southern Politism (if you will) substituting for foul language, to be used instead of "motherfuckin mind" for example.

How do we make Bugs Bunny the new face of the internet hate machine?

archive.is/LTBIp

Attached: Fox_News_apologizes_for_ex-Trump_aide's_racist_comment_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-06-24_19.01.11.png (735x1087 4.39 MB, 278.64K)

The horrible offensive moment.

Shield your eyes.

Does everyone that goes up on FOX/FAUX News try their best to be as insufferable and punchable as possible? I pray to god everyday for an earthquake to just swallow up FAUX HQ

see THEY HAVE LEARNED TO CRY AS THEY ATTACK YOU wonder were that tactic came from also SHOUT RACIST END AND ARGUMENT and claim victory. COTTON PICKING MIND

Democrats can't even be edgy anymore, sad!

whatcha doin rabbi ?
*chews on carrot*

Truthseeker never gone away. He just became host on fox news.

HAH! I hate to tell you this, but it's a substitution for "nigger mind". Cotton pickers were low IQ niggers. Those old cartoons were racist as fuck which is why they were so good. Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter. It's still fucking funny though.

If I could have one thing it would be for the press to ask Trump why he has had to rehire for so many positions in his administration, and have Trump respond:

Now take your cotton picken mind back to reddit you god damned double nigger.

fuck the kike-puppet and fuck OP

I hate niggers

Is someone at fox trying to poison the waters between races?

Why are you even here?
Btw Bugs Bunny is degenerate and promotes transgenderism and furrydom.

FOX IS 666 IN GEMATRIA

You're a fucking n00b

Attached: bugsblackface1.jpg (500x363 79.03 KB, 493.57K)

If cotton were grown in MI I would have had to pick it when I was a yougin.
over half of the US would benefit from this enterprise
t. Mi farmer kid

More concerning, they're being bought by Disney.

I SEE NOTHING RACIST ABOUT THE BLACK HUNTER TRYING TO SHOOT BUGS BUNNY FOR BACK IN THE TIME THE CARTOON WAS MADE MOST BLACKS LIKED BEING DRUNK AND SHOOTING DICE FACT 'also most cartoons were WRITTEN. AND VOICED BY you know who .. STEREOTYPES GOD I MISS OLD CARTOONS

I always thought it was a replacement for "god damn" so one didn't take the Lord's name in vain.

Oh yeah, if only they were more like CNN and Huffington Post, huh Zig Forums?

Dixie term, 'cottonpicker', in that the latter was derogatory and racist, whereas 'cotton-picking' referred directly to the difficulty and harshness of gathering the crop.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (763x575, 366.01K)

This seems like a good thread to remind people of the occult and esoteric meanings of Bugs Bunny. Yes seriously.

So obviously there is the rabbit symbolism off the top, but much more important is the nickname presented to Elmer Fudd by the rabbit. The rabbit calls him Nimrod, after Nimrod the Hunter, invader of Heaven, whom Freemasons consider their founder. Bugs and Elmer essentially represent two publicly warring factions of masonry in a manner only later paralleled by the fighting between Artichoke and Monarch projects (the /ourguys/ mk ultra vs the jewish mk ultra, to grossly oversimplify). The rabbit symbolism of course remains consistent and should be familiar to everyone who followed the pizzagate investigation.

All this "arguing" is gay as fuck anyway. If faux noose wasn't 100% homosex they would crack a whip over those jiggaboos' backs.

Attached: Stop That Jigabooin.webm (480x360, 86.69K)

7/10
I almost believed you.

We're coming for you. We are the repercussion.

The guy who said it was referencing fucking auschwitz and is a kike.

Gotta tell you. I couldn't stop laughing for five minutes straight. Whatever God put us on this timeline I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Add on top of that that the presentation of Looney Tunes is ADD-inducing. Children act out this ADD-like behavior and craziness, then get put on ADD medicine, have to visit psychologists and some of them may very well end up being physically abused on top of that.

Regular reminder that there is a great weakness to niggers you can take advantage of without lifting a finger.

Niggers have overblown egos. They act all uppity, even when they are acting as willful enforcers, as slaves of their Jewish masters. Remind them of their place and tell them to know their place as the boot-licking slaves of the Jews and tell them to pick some cotton on the way to their master to better earn their owner's favour. Niggers are like abusive girlfriends. To shrink together and be nice only makes them worse, it is humiliation that gets them in line.

Growing up in the South, cottonpicker was a semi-derogatory term, usually used for white trash.

Blacks don't own the term unless they appropriate it…
then add it to the list of forbidden words, like Nigger, and Yo Mama!

This is just Fox overreaching when trying to be politically correct for the .0001% of their viewing base that sports an abundance of melanin. Unfortunately for the rest of us, in the minds of niggers Fox sets the precedence that white culture has to follow. And we all know whom (((owns)) Fox.

They're both propaganda and I would argue Fox is more dangerous than CNN / HuffPo because they stop the sheep from going further right while promoting a pro-Israel agenda.

Attached: bibiremarks.jpg (780x439, 56.71K)

Bump

Bait them with carrots.

Underrated post.

Attached: 5a54359f13cfb.gif (600x490, 401.76K)

Checked
That God would be called Kek user

pics related.

Attached: trevor noah tween rich rap jew.jpg (850x1100 162.59 KB, 145.17K)

Bump

Are you out of your cotton pickin mind, or are you a retarded nigger.

Bugs was always my favorite
Bugs is alpha
Bugs don't give AF
Bugs is a bigot winning with style and a smirk
Heil Bugs

You're gonna have to rip Bugs out of the hands of the Trans community first.

Attached: bb trans.jpg (640x480, 110.39K)

The left smell blood in the water. Need anyone remind how msnbc showed a nigger a clip of a kfc commercial?

wew

You mean cult.