Experiences with Collegefags/Normies

Colleges are the farms of degeneracy. Bringing upon a great society degenerate scum that ruin their surroundings. Their whole generation is the last generation to be plagued with mainstream media and liberalism.
Encountering collegefags in real life can either be a small chat at Starbucks to a confrontation at the pride rally.

Post your cringeworthy experiences with (((college edjewcated))) sheeple

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x833, 836.92K)

Fuck off you obvious glow-in-the-dark

Attached: uni tenessee blm banned campus.jpg (567x1038 126.89 KB, 471.71K)

I once redpilled a zurich university politic science master student about israel and the jews. He was really shocked that he didn't learn anything about it at the university…

nice reddit cat faggot

Tbh being Black is a disability

College student here, I graduate very soon, but I like to pretend I'm Stalinist when I engage in political arguments with other students and professors. I have achieved maximum butthurt, especially among those who are supporters of (((social democracy)))

I tend to dodge political discussions by saying; "you know how the same companies own coke and pepsi, and push ads against each other? Well I think the same is going on with politics, where the same elites fund, manage, influence, and control both sides and we're stuck in the middle, so I dont vote." Super simple and it hides my NatSoc thoughts

By all means keep it up if your appearance is eugenics tier

You do realize that everybody thinks you are Stalinist now? Nobody will believe you when you say 'haha jk!'. Better drift to the center or pretend to be apathetic/cynical if you want to avoid ending up on the wrong list.

Define cringy. Living around people who had sex every day and cheated on each other at times was one thing. Of course, the mandatory brainwashing classes were another.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (538x488, 227.99K)

There are no lists for being a Stalinist. Only being racist is seen as not worthy of redemption

You have to first try answers within the system before seeking solutions outside the system.
Translation:
If we jump straight to RWDS without first fighting a defensive war, then the kikes win the 'hearts and minds' war to convince everyone that the people fighting for their survival are the bad guys.

and kill all the kikes?
sounds good to me tbh

It's not so much I'm a pussy so much as I want to be a history teacher after I'm out of here, and revealing myself as a nat soc would ruin this possibility of me being a subversive teacher in a high school

I don't talk to normols, and I particularly don't talk to normols about politics.

I've been unable to get a job in the past year, so I'm thinking of going back to college for a Math BS, and getting a job as a teacher. I have some connections in the pacific, thanks to my extended family, so I could get a teaching job easily enough. I'm just not sure of what will be worse: my libshit college peers, or my libshit education peers. I've only ever gone to community college in the past, and I think that was somewhat tame compared to what I could expect from a real university.

Every college student ive met recently has their professors high society snobbishness

I'm stealing this. Good idea.

Hi, retarded torpedo. But I repeat myself.