Salvini visits Libya

Madman Salvini will not be stopped.
>Presser: facebook.com/salviniofficial/videos/10155869462808155/

Attached: libya4.png (1200x900 366.56 KB, 209.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/979468/Hungary-immigration-minister-italy-eu-migration-policy-commends-backlash-london-speech
video.repubblica.it/dossier/immigrati-2015/migranti-toninelli-rafforzeremo-guardia-costiera-libica-con-nuove-motovedette/308937/309570
video.repubblica.it/dossier/immigrati-2015/migranti-l-ironia-di-salvini-abbiamo-accolto-cargo-danese-perche-siamo-buoni-a-differenza-di-macron/308929/309561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Salvini is veering dangerously close to Trump declaring war on Italy, expect a NYT hit piece on pasta tomorrow

Attached: AmericanPeaceThroughBombing.JPG (537x497 73.93 KB, 267.18K)

Absolute pazzuomo.

Attached: salvini_programma.jpg (599x537, 126.99K)

Salvini has accomplished more in three weeks than Trump has in a year and a half.

Be fair goy! Based black unemployment is the lowest in history!

Look how fucking happy he is! What a legend! If this doesn't give you optimism nothing will :)

SIEG HEIL!

He got the US Embassy moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, what the hell else do you want from the man?

Oh and those illegals? Amnesty is now part of the GOP platform. Not even murican and it cracks me up how little he has gotten done. Endless government shutdowns, no clinton arrest, no real change lol I wouldn't be surprised if they arrest clinton just as a last minute 'fuck-it' measure.

OUR ZIOCUCK!

I think this cooperation between Italy & Libya will go very well. After all, due to living in such close proximity to the primitive Negroes in their natural African habitat, the Libyans already have a hard-ass attitude about them.

In fact, based Libyans capture Negroes and use or sell them as slaves. (pic related)

Attached: Libyans v African.jpg (636x318, 29.58K)

Attached: kike.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Would laugh my ass if hwhites in NA starting migrating back to europe en masse. Millions across north america still qualify because of heritage rights (right of return). They could be called "nigger proximity refuges". "They moved in a few blocks away!"

The really clever thing about that Feinstein jew hand rub Meme is it carefully edits out the other orange kike gun grabber in chief next to here who caused the Feinstein creature to explode in hand rubbing glee at his assault on guns

Attached: 180228203137-dianne-feinstein-donald-trump[1].jpg (1920x1080, 459.92K)

I would love to smash that kikess' head with a sledgehammer.

Attached: AJ eliminate jews.jpg (450x508, 62.93K)

Italy and Lybia have had a close realtionship for decades now.
Fun fact: The French, Brits and US tried to assasinate Gaddafi in the 80s by shooting down his plane but Italian intelligence warned him (instead they shot down Lybian Air Force Migs and a unrelated passenger plane)

Italy wants to keep tabs on its former empire. Kek.

I approve of such utilization of negroes.

I'm afraid you're incorrect, my good sir. There once was a time in this great land that the employment rate of African descendants was at 100%.

What does he mean by hotspots of reception? Is he talking about setting up centers for migrants in Libya so they don't come to Italy? Strange way to phrase it.
what are you talking about?

meant for

Tripoli slave market, just like the old times, at least this time the berbers are not raiding Siracusa to capture whites to sell.

Did it start with Rho and ended in Desia

Attached: 8ba05166f47b0c9f2c093a0b55bbb9ab032a0b40a92c05f15d4e23050c225636.gif (640x480, 4.01M)

He explained it further during his interviews. Basically said its a terrible idea to make nigger camps in italy, libya, tunisia, etc. Instead they should set up these processing centers along libya, tunisia and niger southern border so these nogs don't even enter the country in the first place. Italy will train/fund doubling their protection/surveillance forces (from 250 to 500) along with more ships around libya. Salvini wants to increase the economic and security partnership (libyas third largest importer is italy). If Salvini can break those faggots at the EU (budget meeting is on june 28 & 29) to open up agriculture, and sanctions left over from the war, the economic situation between italy and libya could change in a hurry. If the EU doesn't make serious concession to italy on agriculture and fishing they will be playing right into salvinis hand. "We tried to improve but they stopped us accessing our own industries that are rightfully ours". Last thing (((they))) want is salvini bashing them on a daily basis in the media especially when they know hes on the right side of everything.

Slavery

But what is he doing about the rapefugees already in the country?

Beware, mates. Kikes got a hand on italian covered mobile net with the help of frogs. They know where Salvini is anytime. Frogs already killed Enrico Mattei. Check Amos Genish and Bernheim/Bollore'.

Capture, spay or neuter, sell as slaves. We need to set up the first Zig Forums business. How bout it anons?

A death of a popular figure in todays climate would be quickly point to the EU and cause a shit storm.

Stopped the influx by closing the ports.
Stated goals:
- Increasing the amount of processing centers to one per province (100) vs the current 3 or 4.
- Just hired another 250 people to run these places.
- Cutting the allowance from 35 to 25.
- Will keep them in the camps at all times while they wait instead of roaming around "causing confusion"
Won't happen overnight but Salvini is definitely on the right track and open about it. Have to remember hes partnered with a center left party who has 32 seats vs his 17. Next election, whenever it is, he'll have an entire right coalition with the necessary 40 (probably 50) majority (pic related). If the center right formed today (Lega, FI, FdI) they would have 42%. Lega alone has gained 11 points since the march election.
Had he not formed a government, the boats would have continued and the EU budget for the next seven years would have been decided by the last shitlib government.

Attached: polls.jpg (1200x1028, 138.78K)

Hopefully the Italians are backing Colonel Haftar so he can finally reunify the country and restore central leadership to the desert

Dont forget he's pushing to finally have the Roma population documented and (God willing) deported

We need to fucking send destroyers and submarines to libya.
Also Anons with boats and harpoons

Attached: DNdLFMJXcAES_vk.jpg (1200x675, 117.63K)

Exactly, He is serious about everything he said pre election and is doing it

Attached: images (17).jpeg (227x222, 10.52K)

This.

Me too, user. Me too.

Killed in 1962. We didn't have the Internet back then and ZOG was much more powerful than it is now.

It just shows how embarrassingly bad the EU is.

Spain denies docking to LIFELINE ngo boat.

Salvini keeps winning!

Attached: Soros-network.jpg (1280x853 1.19 MB, 138.96K)

Attached: Privates-deutsches-Rettungsschiff (1)

He pulled a fast one with the center right coalition. (((They))) were expecting 5kikes to win over lega (which they did) and would then form a coalition with PD. Kek Salvini ass blasted the 5kikes.

I thought that guy with the gun would be me after Trump's election. How does he have the will power to not pull the trigger on that wretched, worthless, perpetually helpless, aids carrying, monkeyfucking creature?

'It's a GAME CHANGER': Hungarian foreign minister COMMENDS Italy's EU migrant backlash

On Sunday, Mr Macron vowed to punish EU member states with fines if they refuse to open their floodgates to a surge of migrants.

But the rebellious Visegrad group are fighting to ensure they have more control over their states.

And Mr Sziijjarto, referring to the recent furore created by Italy, told how Hungary is opposed to the EU's lax immigration policy, saying: "There are countries that act that migration is the best answer regarding a better market.

"We respect that. But please, don’t put that on us. We don’t think the same in Hungary."

He continued to point at the security risks posed by the "phenomenon of migration" throughout Europe, claiming that the Hungarian Government obligation of protecting borders "is something we should fufill".

He told the conference: "We look at migration as an issue with a huge security component.

"Sometimes, someone has to answer the question: how was it possible to let one million come to the European Union without knowing who they are, without knowing their plans, without knowing their affiliations that could threaten Europe?"

He also attacked multi-culturalism, pointing to Europe being, in his words, a majority Christian continent.

express.co.uk/news/politics/979468/Hungary-immigration-minister-italy-eu-migration-policy-commends-backlash-london-speech

Attached: DbYKCqkX4AAyX_h.jpg (500x492 15.41 KB, 98.65K)

Attached: images (22)

Attached: images (18)

Update:
Toninelli (Minister of Infrastructures and Transportst - 5 kikes):
"This morning I spoke on the phone with my Libyan counterpart, Milad Maatuq, and I gave him my readiness to strengthen the Libyan Coast Guard with new Italian patrol boats, in order to better patrol their seas and fight more effectively the departures of the boats of death". So the Minister of Infrastructures and Transport Danilo Toninelli on Facebook.
>video.repubblica.it/dossier/immigrati-2015/migranti-toninelli-rafforzeremo-guardia-costiera-libica-con-nuove-motovedette/308937/309570
They will give them free boats and training.

>video.repubblica.it/dossier/immigrati-2015/migranti-l-ironia-di-salvini-abbiamo-accolto-cargo-danese-perche-siamo-buoni-a-differenza-di-macron/308929/309561

I went to Libya before and went to the slave markets and bought one out of amusement and it only cost me a few hundred euros. After I was bored I tried to return it and the slavemaster merchant made good on his promise if I thought he was "no good", gave me back my shekels then he took the nigger slave out back and shot him in the head. Fun times, leftists can't do shit against them either. I wish we were more like them, Muslims and Libyans are so alpha.

Update:

Attached: boats.png (647x507, 393.5K)