BREAKING: SCOTUS Justice Anthony Kennedy considering immediate retirement

BREAKING: SCOTUS Justice Anthony Kennedy considering immediate retirement

This would give President Donald Trump the chance to appoint a more ZOGloving Justice and give jews another generation of power in the SCOTUS.

archive.is/YUoCc
One Year ago archive.is/6i3Jt

Attached: 1529954275655.jpg (878x1024, 107.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afj.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Fifth-Circuit-Judges-Report-FINAL.pdf
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-republican-convention-2016-live-here-s-the-shortlist-of-11-conservative-1468975724-htmlstory.html
cnbc.com/2018/06/27/anthony-kennedy-retiring-from-supreme-court.html?__source=newsletter|breakingnews
liveleak.com/view?t=3ee_1471447850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CNN and Vox are concerned.

Attached: 1529954588978.png (590x910, 522.69K)

Other than an actual kike I don't know if that is possible.

This is good news, but I'd be happier if it were ginsburg

Attached: e675de975d30aa5b06597ab1c52a072dd877f47a58f35fcd43c015b6a36c5439.jpg (640x360, 37.2K)

Thanks for the salt, jewish OP

Attached: trumpfire.gif (720x405, 6.26M)

Attached: 59231d52200000290016e2f5.jpeg (1910x1000, 359.49K)

He said this a year ago. He said this six months ago. Call us when it actually happens.

I dare that zog puppet fuck to put a kike in the supreme court, laws are irrelevant anyways, it would be for the better.

Now he can be more aggressive about his agenda, knowing he has a lock on SCOTUS.

Trump's first SCOTUS pick put Protestants back on the court after having no representatives at all for years, fag. People like you are shitting up Zig Forums.
Just what the hell do you actually want? My guess is nothing, you're just here to pass out blackpills and tell us all to give up, do nothing, and wait for Hitler. Fuck off you slimy kike.

Well, he posted it again. I guess I'm With Her now. Hillary appointing two Justices would be far better than the guy who likes ice cream doing it.

Attached: Colbert.gif (333x396, 232.92K)

Exactly, kike shills are here to push their "it's useless, don't do nothing goyim, nothing you can do about it" blackpill faggotry.
Remember that all posts about le "zog emperor" "drumpf" and "trump touching wall.jpg" are blackpilling kike shills.
filter and report (((them)))

Attached: Gas Who.jpg (550x546, 215.26K)

Sam Dickson for SCOTUS

Attached: Dickson[1].jpg (800x616, 41.44K)

TWO SCOOPS
TWO SCOTUS PICKS

We all know that Trump wants 1980s(ie kiked up but not as fucked up) America back. We want 1780s America back, but this time instead of merely disenfranchising all shitskins, kikes, and women we will kill every non-white in the western hemisphere and kill most of the planet if we get the opportunity.

Trump is merely a tool, and he should be leveraged and manipulated, and he can be the 2007 bipartisan push for amnesty was stopped by a bunch of regular republicans writing in to threaten their representatives. If we pushed for hardline white nationalism we won't get it through a bunch of letters but we will get the idea out there and the more the liberals screech about it on tv the more they will piss off the white population and make us look good.

He's too old. Love the guy, but we want decades out of our new justice.

Fuck off. Nobody cares that your shit thread got anchored

You need to stop twitter posting cunt. Either add more substance to your OPs or rope yourself.

That old jew creature will depart soon too

What more could there be? Those are all the left really cares about. They aren't overly concerned about the affairs of state, but with their pee-pee parts, which is the whole point of lawmaking, as far as the Jewbrained are concerned.

Attached: Jew_Art.png (816x458, 384.2K)

Protestants are subhuman, and Gorcuck is a worthless faggot.

Fuck off kike. We don't want any iteration of your shitty Jewish nation.

I think we have our candidate:
Judge Jerry E. Smith
Fifth Circuit US Court

1987. Judge Smith wrote the opinion striking down affirmative action at the
University of Texas Law School, a ruling later rejected by the Supreme Court. He
also wrote an opinion in favor of asbestos manufacturers that struck down an EPA
ban on asbestos products, and was one of five Fifth Circuit judges who rejected an
ineffective assistance of counsel claim against a lawyer who slept through key parts of a capital
murder trial.
order requiring the Department of Justice to submit a letter on whether judges may rule
that federal laws are unconstitutional. The order was in direct response to President Barack Obama’s
off-the-cuff remark—made wholly apart from the litigation before the Fifth Circuit—that it would
be “unprecedented” for the Supreme Court to strike down the Affordable Care Act.

afj.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Fifth-Circuit-Judges-Report-FINAL.pdf

Attached: Our_Judge.jpg (827x1000, 46.2K)

Non-fucked formatting:

Couldn't even try to not sound like a shill, could you?

Start researching and memeing your candidate now, lads. Trump always needs guidance on this stuff. Don’t take chances on the winds blowing wrong

Zig Forums will be doing back flips off of mountain tops when this happens

ban on asbestos products

I don't get it, why would these incidents make him a favorable candidate? Asbestos is a killer and I would be fucking pissed if my lawyer slept through my murder trial as well.

This. The guy seems retarded and wholly owned.

HE GOT TWO FUCKING SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM.
TWO SCOOPS
TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM

I want to see Dr Carson as our new judge

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-republican-convention-2016-live-here-s-the-shortlist-of-11-conservative-1468975724-htmlstory.html

Take with a grain of salt, as this list is from 2016 and he didn't choose from it to replace Scalia. Lügenpresse will go absolutely apeshit, which will be entertaining at least.

Attached: Meloven.jpg (800x500 18.21 KB, 85.56K)

We keep hearing this rumor and it keeps not happening. Don't get your hopes up until it happens, IF it happens.

Eat my shit Trumpnigger.

we really need to ban niggerlovers from this board it's getting out of hand.

For fucks sake

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-05-21-12-16-1-1.png (365x323, 148.03K)

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

SAGE AND REPORT

Hold my beer..

How much longer can she even hold on? I bet she was planning on retiring when Hillary got in so she can hold the door for the next turbokike, but now Trump's in and she's scraping pennies for infant transfusions just in the hopes she'll make it another few years and Trump won't get reelected.

We're this got (((them))) really riled up

Lmao fucking kike phone

Sounds absolutely god awful.

/thread
underage b& summerfags BTFO

Attached: big grin 4k.jpg (3840x2160, 363.71K)

Do you know what they are doing? They are kikes, exploiting the rule (to say that Trump is anti-kike, so that this will harm his base - it's just "reverse psychology", like parents use, nothing sophisticated).

Anyway, the reason they do it is that:
THE RETARDED CHANNEL RULES ARE NOW THAT WHOEVER IS THE FIRST OP ON A TOPIC WINS, even if it's really transparent shit-starting crap.

He should pick a spic. To show how not racist he is.

I hope he picks someone from a 3rd tier law school 8^)

That's stupid. So an OP with two lines of text can "win"? Fuck that. Four more years.

So you want to give North America back to the injuns then?
Sage because OP is a wellpoisoner

By "win" I mean the mods delete the "duplicate" version. Here's an example:

< kike posts first, low effort:"hail our zoglord, now we get (thing caused actually by Congress or another)"
< (((ops))) anchor the second thread as a "dupe"

It has nothing to do with killing every nonwhite in the world, its about creating a sustainable basis for the existence of European people and culture. Mass deportation of migrants is definitively preferable to killing them

I'm going to break this shit down for you. There ain't gonna be mass deportations. There ain't gonna be RWDS. There ain't gonna be nuthin' OVERT. But the wall is a perfect play, and it will help tremendously. After all, the ones fucking climbing your walls and shit is obviously an invader 8^)

Three once that old kike kicks the bucket.

Wow. This is AMAZING!!!!!

Calling it now, Trump will put in a kike.
Cap this post.

He hasn't, though, has he 8^)

He only had one chance thus far.
But no, he didn't.
Which is why I think he will.

< so he will

So you're a kike 8^)

>>>/gaschamber/

yeah I guess you're right, the supcourt should be nothing but papists and Jews like it was before Gorsuch got in, right?
fuck off you kike

go back to huffing mercury retard

What has Gorsuch done wrong. Are you mad he wasn't enough another jew and just upheld the travel ban?

there are 4 seats occupied by our less than 2% of the US population prodigy's

I'm a kike because I think Trump will put in a Jew, now that he's put in his non-jew judge?
Nah, I think you're just a fucking shill m8.

Come on now user.
You can't honestly say you don't think Gorsuch is a massive cuckservative.
Hilarious to note that it was literally goyim vs Jew on this one, pic related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x376 38.67 KB, 70.27K)

To better understand you, what/whom would you not consider subhuman, or at least the most preferable?

We really do live in Idiocracy.

Here's hoping for "unhinged"

shocked the GOP found their nuts

cnbc.com/2018/06/27/anthony-kennedy-retiring-from-supreme-court.html?__source=newsletter|breakingnews
HE DID IT

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: IMG_7755.PNG (1136x640, 121.92K)

This may spur a cat3 chimpout from the left. They will call this pick stolen as well. They will say they no longer believe in or have to listen to the supreme court. Left wing mayor's and governor's are going to directly go in conflict with the courts edicts. Civil war here we come!

FUCK YES

SALT MINING TIME!

Attached: lulz.png (626x519, 39.31K)

She is going to end up going out on a stretcher, she's not going to retire in the next 6 years.

This has been the best week in a really long time. Kennedy needs to be out before the midterms.

OP, why do you have to be such a nigger?

Too young and they can "evolve".

Won't you be my neighbor?

No

Let the salt flow! The resistance is going to be in full gear over this one.

CW2 incoming!

To the mines!!!! Haul that salt back here on the double!

Kennedy is a conservative. Trump will replace him with another conservative (if Congress lets him). I fail to see the difference.

SO MUCH FUCKING SALT AHAHAHAHA

THAT'S NOT GOING TO WORK ON US, MOISHE.

The difference is cementing the court for another 30-40 years. And Kennedy wasn't a robust conservative, he was often a swing vote. Trump will slam a solid conservative in there and the Dems will not get another decision their way for years. Can't wait to see RBG get even saltier.

Kennedy is a weak faggot and so are you. Now go suckstart a shotgun.

Attached: 1468450215107-1.jpeg (400x400, 34.39K)

I dunno, man. Remember Sessions v. Dimaya? Gorsuch, Trump's first appointee, voted with the liberals. People are forgetting that Trump appointing someone doesn't mean it's an automatic thing. Congress has final say on any appointees. The salt on this is going to come from the people who think Trump is King and can do whatever he wants without opposition.

Kennedy was the swing vote. Your'e fucking retarded and don't know what you're talking about.

Educate yourself before spouting jewish nonsense.

GET HITLER APPOINT TO SCOTUS NOW BEFORE MID TERMS!

Your forgetting he needs 60 Votes in the Senate and only has 50. We lost Alabama, and then Tumor McCain is out.

If he delivers me machine guns I'm all for it. SCOTUS is useless most of the time anyway as it takes 10 years for something to get to court while Congress pumps out 500 unconstitutional laws daily.

salt mining time

Come on, user.

My response:
liveleak.com/view?t=3ee_1471447850

Isaac Parker at the top of the list
Isaac Charles Parker is an American politician and jurist. He served as the United States Congressman for Missouri's 7th congressional district for two terms and presided over the United States District Court for the Western District of Arkansas for 21 years.

He became known as the "Hanging Judge" of the American West due to the large number of convicts whom he sentenced to death. In 21 years on the federal bench, Judge Parker tried 13,490 cases. In more than 8,500 of these cases, the defendant either pleaded guilty or was convicted at trial. Parker sentenced 160 people to death; 79 of them were executed.

Supreme Justice Ted Cruz

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x577, 685.38K)

They only did that last time because they had an agreement to wait till after the election last time. This time they will fight to wait till after Nov 2018 election. Although, R's are set to win the Senate most likely.

Is this supposed to be GOOD spam, retard?

Hmm…

You ever heard of a filibuster?

Wrong MAGApede. Trump is just gonna double down on ZOG.