/HTG/ Veterans On Patrol update- CHILDREN found in COOLERS

These people are SICK

youtube.com/watch?v=zpZFLGN-1Z4

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/wikileaks/@steemtruth/wikileaks-and-assange-hero-or-dis-info-agent-part-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely revolting footage,
I need a break from the internet, it made me sick.

Digits absolutely confirm.

Attached: download.jpg (251x201, 11.58K)

What is this, a double double dubs?
I'll check 'em that take the break demanded.

ITS A FAKE ACCOUNT YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS FUCK OFF

BY GOD

Found the kike shill

Dog bless us all

Oh. You're mocking us. Die with the jews then.

Checking those 8s

What even is that get. Four hand of dubs, two of a kind eight high?

BOYS WEVE GOT AN OUTBREAK OF MEME MAGIC IN THIS THREAD. KEK OH HOLY MASTER OF ALL, IS THAT YOU?

Only braindead qcumbers believe VOP and the "rape tree".

I am not the video maker, it was linked to me. I am 100% on your side and will be reporting to help guard the walls of the castle built from empty gift cards. HOOAH!
(i don't know any army lingo because i didn't serve but i have a full set of MARPAT camo which i will wear daily)

Die in a gutter, jew.

maybe you and the other fucking idiot should fuckoff then

go find a Q thread

Maybe we should start the race war this evening so there will be no jews alive tomorrow when the sun rises.

Q is a Mossad/CIA psyop. Get lynched you filthy pedophile jew.

after you investigate all the hobo fuckshacks right?

you spelled kike wrong

MIRROR THIS SHIT BEFORE THE KIKES GET RID OF THE EVIDENCE

Kike, from the yiddish kikel, is a controlled opposition slur. Call jews jews. They don't mind being called kikes but will flinch and recoil if they are truly named. Shut up jew.

You're a pedophile-enabler. If I hadn't already research Franklin, McMartin, etc. a decade ago, I'd probably think "elite" pedophilia was a hoax after #OperationBackyardBrawl.

Lewis Arthur claimed Q was there with him.

Indeed, it is time to set aside the interwebs and take care of your people.

Attached: Tumbling Down.jpg (400x400, 45.63K)

Those are fighting words, nonwhite. Watch your fucking mouth. This is a thread mocking the investigators of the jewish human trafficking network, with a fake OP designed to datamine. You are defending this thread and spewing disinformation in the process. If you think otherwise, check again.

nice try kike

No, it's mocking pedophile-enablers like the conman wannabe green nigger Lewis Arthur and retards (or kikes) like you who promote him.

Hoaxes make it that much easier for jews to fuck and murder children. Think about that next time you share some retarded faceberg post about a homeless camp, unless you're a rat-faced kike yourself.

he already doesn't want people to use "kike", the mask slipped.

You will never be white.

Hello, kike.

Attached: Circumcision.png (276x290, 129.67K)

True

Attached: 5b2fdcbbd483d.png (768x380, 111.88K)

That's fucking hilarious. What's the problem with laughing? That VOP guy acts like a fucking crankster and the skull they "found" and were kicking around was such bullshit. They claimed they had all these plans, some black chick talking like they had found plans written out that said what was going to happen to the kids. It was intriguing at first, but quickly lost my interest as nothing at all developed. I know pedos are real and that child trafficking is real, but this backyard brawl shit has a certain glow to it.

Attached: 15222316671_ed82b582f0_b.jpg (1024x1024, 432.28K)

even wikilicks pointed that out

Attached: 2018-06-25_q-anon-confirmed-cia-nigger.png (640x644, 36.77K)

So you come to this board, waste our time with a fake thread, have the chutzpah to call me a kike, and continue to provoke white men?

Fuck you. Heil Hitler. Kill all jews and/or kikes. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Stop wasting our time.

This thread really makes me wish I had an image I saved once and can't find, so I drew my own version of it from scratch.

Attached: mspaint.png (908x908, 66.22K)

I'm a real OP, thank you very much, and I don't know how I'm going to datamine from a youtube video that isn't even on my channel. Even the guy who made it won't be able to do anything except chuckle to himself when he sees 8ch as a referrer in traffic analytics

LEFTISTS ARE CHILD RAPISTS

Attached: fd11f6a95b3eeff384608c61a2d8c9985d90a8094cae123162ae2fbbcf9d662c.jpg (1293x988 298.47 KB, 261.88K)

Assange hasn't abandoned us.

Motherfucker and I was about to have sympathy for you after your little mspaint doodle…

Anyway I'm gonna chill and let this thread be whatever it is I guess. You should call kikes jews though. They flinch way more from hearing jew than from hearing kike. Try it.

Explain how he's going to datamine us then, am I the only one not using VPN and other precautions?

(heil'd)
C'mon man, there's a reason we use webms and hooktube imbeds. Youtube itself spies on us, lurk more, and then lurk moar. Also no, we all raw-dog it here. VPNs are for pussies. (and also for valid opsec reasons. Use what you need to)

He may be getting out (or that could be some kind of psyop), if he's still alive.

Attached: 2018-06-16_equador-explores-way-out-for-assange.png (640x1422, 41.58K)

the schizophrenic approach to personal infosec, i like it

It can be surprisingly effective to get lost in the noise. You still want to be aware of potential datamining though, for example going to a site other than this one, such as by way of a youtube link.

Ah yes, the "only website you should use is an anonymous Mongolian pottery forum populated by a few thousand shitposters" method.

No one said you should do that, (1).

Attached: 35206650_2095992614012022_764271279791407104_n.png (640x360, 376.14K)

He is the grandson of the Rockefellers I am sure he is f i n e…without us worrying over him.

steemit.com/wikileaks/@steemtruth/wikileaks-and-assange-hero-or-dis-info-agent-part-4

Someone is DEFAMING our glorious heroic leader minister with these SLANDEROUS PICTURE EDITS

if I find out who is responsible I am going to COME DOWN OFF THE MOUNTAIN and UNLEASH MY DARK SIDE

Attached: 36189122_129017817997906_9222726103838228480_n.png (888x960, 416.1K)

You ever notice how lighting shit quick these threads get knocked off the rails?

Attached: digging thread.jpg (640x480, 85.35K)

he maybe a jew. this information is correct. it works with blacks as well. worse thing u can do is remind them of what they are. Jews and Black peepo

FAKE AND GAY

SAGE AND REPORT

negated

Why is this thread being bumped when there's no proof in the video for op's retarded statement? When the video itself is unlisted and has like 100 views?

Attached: vop.PNG (596x417, 140.57K)

Quoting Q LARP's stupid cult vocabulary. This wouldn't be happening if imkikey was gone. Alls I'm saying.

I thought that faggot got removed from power

Psyop/data-mining.

If you spend too much time here, everything is a data mining spyop

I can't tell if you're retarded, bots, or stupid fucking kikes.