It’s time for the press to suspend normal relations with the Trump presidency

That is my recommendation

source: pressthink.org/

Every fucking time.

Attached: 1522025681372.jpg (3008x2000 161.48 KB, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/ckb9y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can Jew me, fag.

here archive.li/ckb9y
if you really want to read this garbage.

Just a little bit of history repeating…

Checked for my present search term string when examining philo-/semites on Twatter:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1060x995 809.56 KB, 190.22K)

Judea declares war when?

For fucks sake, these progressive urbanite bugjews are fucking pathetic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1043x1240 256.24 KB, 350.86K)

pathetic and fucking obsessed with manipulating people and pushing agendas. It's fucking disgusting.

Attached: IMG_6027.jpg (482x600, 225.02K)

>archive.li/ckb9y
I will now read this garbage.
On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm going to pre-emptively rate this a 6 out of 10.

Which increases tensions. Go on.
Okay, I'm going to up it to 7/10 on the Jewry scale.
8/10.
9/10.

Translated from Skaventongue:

Oh, well, if the 1/8th mischling dyke for the kikes, the sandy vegana from the msnbcabana, has something to say, the we gotta hear this.

Oh?

*Side note:

Filtered.

When the president can give us his news directly, the media doesn't have a hold of fuck all. Let them walk away, we'll be better served for it.

Attached: Auf widersehen.jpg (720x719, 62.71K)

Anyone who realizes that your "context" is merely the combination of telling people what happened AND telling them what to think about it, as opposed to YOUR proposal which is just telling them what to think about something they didn't see or even hear happen.

The media are bad actors, you cannot be given the benefit of the doubt, no matter what the case is. Its like these people have no grip on reality.

How can we believe a media that does the very same, more aggressively, and without shame or willingness to acknowledge meaningfully the consequences of their actions, which are in some cases bordering on, if not exceeding, the criminal?

Translation:

We don't need a damn play by play spammed here.

Yet, you do.
On so many issues, in so many instances, you do speak with a single voice.

So, it seems you've just defended the provably false. You should be fired.

They do it all the time!
THATS WHAT YOU JUST SAID THEY COULDN'T DO!

What if the government responds in kind? It seems like you haven't really thought this through.

BASED reporters! #resist
t. Endchan right now

This is what happens when you tweet at your enemies instead of shooting them. Trump is weak. They are taking advantage of this.

I told you to eat a dick, but this is actually true.

The problem is, the president CAN'T give us his news directly in most cases excluding those who already support him.
Then again, his words already don't reach those people, so I don't know what exactly these people are thinking such a threat would amount to.

The fuck he can't. We have c-span, and the president can send out alerts thanks to the crap king nigger pushed through.

Oh?
Nobody watches that and nobody is going to start.
But will he, that's the question.
I think its unlikely to expect Trump to impose upon the media that aggressively.

I mean, in theory, he could just up and nationalize the media and declare social media to be the public space as regards US law, but I don't expect he would ever actually do that.

Point is, where do most people get their news? How many who AREN'T Trump supporters going to tune in to c-span to watch some speech by him?
Exactly.

(((YOU))) AREN'T WHITE

I wouldn't do press briefings nor would I have a press pool. Judenpresse would hear about stuff when everyone else does.
Having a dialog with Acosta, or a smarmy kikess, doesn't deliver the message well; They're hacks and the briefings are a circus from start to finish.

No one needs to be forced. He still has a means of getting his news out there. Point is you're just a fucking kike arguing for the sake of argument.

Lefties can't and won't be able to help but tune in to see what he is up to. Can't kvetch if they have nothing to kvetch about. kek.

Exactly, they'll report it whether he gives it to them directly or not. After the initial kvetching, I don't think coverage would wind up being any more hostile to him than it already is. DNC-run media isn't ever giving him favorable coverage

You will burn, kike.

Attached: camps.png (477x768, 190.76K)

Cool. Fuck the kike-owned press.

BUT I THOUGHT TRUMP WAS CONTRILLED BY JEWS?!?!?!?!

For the (((press))) normal means being vile scum. So, yes, it would be nice to see the (((press))) suspend normal relations with the Trump presidency.

I wish they would do this. The quicker they show the people who voted for trump that the media can't be relied on to do their own jobs and expect you to worship them for just being semi competent, the quicker we ousts them. Let it accelerate.

Filtered, saged, reported.

Trump should create a national media and just bypass the fake news all together.

The nerve of these fucking kikes alone demands gas.

Worse than pathetic, predatory. They are locusts feeding on the souls of their host nations.

This. We call the rat face vermin kikes here.

PICS RELATED SHOW MOSTLY DOPEY LOBES
Attached lobes are Nordic feature.
Lobeposter btfo.

He is, this is just Jew theatrics for the goyim as usual. But I hate the kike-owned press, so this is still a good thing in my eyes.

OY VEY!

Attached: 1529879433292.jpg (480x640, 193.24K)

SMOKE AND MIRRORS! BEWARE THE ETERNAL JEW! AS HIS LIES AND POWER FADES HE WILL THROW GOYIM INTO THE BLENDER TO DISTRACT AND GIVE THE ILLUSION OF CHANGE. HALT THE MARCH OF TYRANNY. HALT THE PSEUDO-DEMOCRACY AND PSEUDO-CAPITALISM. BREAK THE CHAINS OF SERVITUDE! SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL!

At some point in time you should take whats given to you and try to make something else out of it, even if it's all a show you can still make use of that momentum you're getting. Conversely you could assume your enemy is human, just like you, and has made mistakes/enemies and that maybe we might have a few of those as our allies. Either/or makes you lose something, so why not just do both?

Why the cat? Catladies?

He needs to do that shit to jewgle, twatter, and faceberg.

Attached: tfw sluts.gif (294x238, 3.01M)

We don't really have a free press, we have controlled media under a Jewish monopoly. It would just be shifting control to the State instead of kikes.
Kikes using nepotism to give each other cushy positions does not equate to the entire government being Jewish or agreeing with their kosher bosses.

As OANN steps in to fill the void. Excellent.

Whatever. I think them not doing their job and creating a service vacuum would be great.

You sound a bit kikey, trying to stay away from a step-by-step disproving of someone's argument. How long's your nose?

Absolutelydegenerate.jpg

Maybe that's better. At least it doesn't look to be Jew-owned.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-27 13-33-35.png (655x539, 104.67K)