Catch and Release back on

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

The Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy has reportedly taken a hit in the recent chaos, temporarily reviving the “catch and release” policies of the past.
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is no longer turning families apprehended crossing into the U.S. illegally over to the Department of Justice for prosecution, CBP Commissioner Kevin K. McAleenan said Monday, according to The New York Times. The suspension will apparently remain in place until CBP and DOJ can come to some agreement about the best way to detain and prosecute illegal immigrants without separating families.
As space at the relevant detention facilities is limited, some illegal immigrant families are expected to simply be released into the U.S. with a court date. White House Press Secretary acknowledged the situation Monday afternoon. “We’re not changing the policy. We’re simply out of resources,” she told reporters.
“It’s going to be ‘catch and release’ because they don’t have the detention beds for them,” a former official told Politico, revealing the details of a realistic Department of Homeland Security meeting. “We’re going to have to release them,” he explained.
Despite the latest setbacks, Attorney General Jeff Sessions continues to insist that the administration’s “zero tolerance” policy is being fully implemented. “The president has made this clear, we are going to prosecute those adults who came here illegally,” he said Monday, adding that the U.S. government will “do everything in our power” to fulfill the expectations of the president’s executive order and avoid separating families.
archive.fo/XhI7R
Stated within the omnibus bill signed by Trump: no new funding for facilities/beds and no new ICE agents can be hired. The based Trump administration delivers again.

Attached: asas.png (719.48 KB, 1000x600)

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

Republican RINO corrupt congress fails
< it's Trump's fault
To the
/gaschamber/index.html
with you.

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

Luegenpresse is Juedenpresse

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

It's just 4D chess. Trump is setting up the Dems right where he wants them for midterms.

Owen Price
Owen Price

Kike found. Note the lack of effort in the topic area.

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

Turn them away at gunpoint.

John Russell
John Russell

He signed the omnibus bill you faggot.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

daily caller is kike media
Eh no. I think we're getting fucked on this.

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

Can't wait to see how based Trump Judo fucks the kike leftist traitors yet again.
This. They are invaders and should be shot at the border, on Mexico's side, as any invading army would be. The fact that they aren't shows we're letting the traitor leftists make us be too soft.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Have they renewed Lautenberg this year? It's up for a vote every year and is tied into bullshit that requires reauthorization which is also tied into immigration.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

First rule of American political science where the fuck are you from?!:
Congress controls the purse strings.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

Anything short of shooting the invaders is us being fucked, but I'm not going to ignore the past 50 years of spineless immigration policy and blame it all on Trump.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

The solution is relatively simple. We must demand that our citizens be given the right to own land on the coast of Mexico, and as well along the US-Mexico border.

Presently, the reason why Americans don't live on the Mexico side of the border is simply because they are prohibited by law from doing so.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

So you're saying they're pushing into us, the solution isn't to hold at the border but play their game back at them and push into them? Annex the border territory to take control of the situation Mexico has allowed to get out of control?

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Congress controls the purse strings
But Trump signed it, retard. He could have just told them to get fucked.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

First of all, they're not invaders so long as the actual legal structures which oppress us whites invite them in.

Rather, it is an illegitimate government which oppresses us that is in league with the "illegals." But they're not illegals, given the enormity of permission and even handouts given to them.

Imagine someone owns a house. The owner decides he does not want dogs pooping on his lawn, so he puts up signs that say, "no dogs allowed!" Nevertheless, dogs continue to enter the yard, particularly because their dog is female, and they want to fuck their dog, but also because there's dog food there, and lots of bushes to piss on. So dogs keep coming onto his property and keep shitting on his lawn.

One day, he suggests building a fence. His wife is opposed, because she actually likes all those animals coming, and even feeds them steak scraps on occasion.

We cannot consider these dogs "bad dogs", but simply sensible. Dogs like steak, and who can blame them?

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

< he could have just told them to get fucked
Nope, he couldn't. Congress is the one who has to pass the budget 8^)

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

So, for you noobs to politics, it takes a hell of a lot of elections to get what you want.

And the kikes of wall street, they are tireless, and hire their shilling and their magazines to work non-stop 24/7, without faltering.

But at every minor setback, we see failure, "oh woe are we, all is lost, give up, let the kikes take over!"

Pathetic!

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

First of all, they're not invaders
Kill yourself nigger, flooding a country's borders with no recognized immigration status is invasion.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Regardless of the powers not upholding the laws, the laws state they are in fact illegal. They have declared themselves to be an invading force. They are enemy combatants. Kill yourself.

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

First of all, they're not invaders
do you honestly expect people to read past that?
they're invaders even on a existential scale, they don't deserve to exist

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

But you see, this is not our government, but the government of the oppressor. True, you can conceive of "illegal aliens" as invaders, but the actual system of kike judges and so on are actually the power upon this Earth, not us, neither have we our will.

If the government actually TRIED to keep them out, and helped us help them do it, and applied severe penalties to those who aid and abet "illegals…"

…. then we could call them illegals.

IT'S NOT FUCKIKING ILLEGAL IF YOU DON'T EVEN GO TO FUCKING JAIL FOR IT, GOD DAMN IT!

This is not our law, it is the scheme of the kike, the oppressor. There is no justice in the legal system, only kike oppression.

Get this through your head.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

Nope, he couldn't
Yes, he could have.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Ok yid, by that logic if they never find your fucking body it isn't illegal when you end up dead. No body, no jail.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

But you see, there is no meaning to laws, so long as the kikes are in positions of power. They simply claim some external concepts rule.

Recently, the kikes of the court, the imbeciles, the parasites, the oppressors, in SCOTUS, declared that, suddenly, it's totes OK for states to tax interstate commerce, if the sales are made online. So fuck you, commerce clause.

Laws don't exist, save that white men of great education and great wisdom respect them.

And we do not have human beings in the courts, but kikes and homos.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

The meaning of law comes by this: those which law enforcement obey.

LEO obey judges. And judges are kikes.

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

IT'S NOT FUCKIKING ILLEGAL IF YOU DON'T EVEN GO TO FUCKING JAIL FOR IT
<hurrr hurrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: hhhhhhhhuuuuurrrrrr.png (82.38 KB, 645x729)

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

What the law is, is precisely what it does.

I suggest you read the top book on this topic, named Might is Right. It's the best book on law that I have ever found, and I commend it to all.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

t.kikel

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

Summer always brings out the 12 year olds.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

They are invaders, fuck off, they need to all fuck off you shitskin apologist.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

we'll build a wall
<eh just detain illegals for 20 minutes then release them in the US
I believe it's 4D chess - by flooding the US with illegal immigrants, Trump is making it easier to gas them all later!

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

By the way, for those that live in a tax exempt state, you can submit your docs for the exemption. States bordering places that are sales-tax free like Oregon have been doing it for years. If you can prove residency, you aren't taxed. The rest of the niggers no longer get to take advantage of the system by not buying local to avoid taxes.

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

Quite a few shitskins running liquor stores used to play games with cigarette taxes in this way as well. Fucked up how far they go to jew the system. Michigan is really bizarre in how they handle their tax stamps. They have to lock up all their stamps because they are worth tons of money and the cigs don't come pre-stamped. jews are always trying to fuck the system up in some way.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

muh laws
< but keep the kikes in the various courts throughout the land, and the kike universities and their kike standards

uhuh, you're totally a fellow white man.

It's not invading if you don't have a real defense, indeed when there are numerous areas where there is support for you.

Consider football. Suppose the defenders, at the snap, just exited the field. Now, would you say that the offense, in gaining the touchdown, "invaded" their inzone? Surely not. We would say it was given to them.

So it is with illegals, in this kike-filled kiked-up government. The gates have been opened up, as with the kike district of Constantinople.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

Nonsense. Congress controls the purse strings. But you know this. You are a shill. Curse yahweh, curse yidsrael, curse the kikes.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

But he didn't have to sign the omnibus.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Look, they're invaders, I don't give a shit about your worthless bullshit you stupid fucking kike bastard.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

muh laws
< but keep the kikes in the various courts throughout the land, and the kike universities and their kike standards
don't notice my dialectic of false exclusive choice goy
You're a kike nigger.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

muh omnibus goy!!!!!!
Omnibus is not a budget and therefore does not have to be followed. Trump can choose only the things he wants to follow.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Anybody that says the president doesn't have to sign a budget is a liar straight out of the anus of Netanyahu.

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

Stated within the omnibus bill
See;

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

We're dealing with very low-IQ (((people))) - the kikes of yidrael, damn it, and damn the kikes, and damn yahweh.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Muttpedes are now defending this outright invasion.
If this is any indication trumpstein will probably be signing an amnesty bill soon.

baste

Attached: 281995a3edcbcef3c7f15e933143bf8b7065b1bab13ee6d52620a12ed6acb783.png (15.26 KB, 532x483)
Attached: bypass2.jpg (339 B, 15x15)

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

He has also threatened to veto the bill. He just keep yanking them around.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Fuck off jew.

Attached: 100-Percent-Chosen.png (389.5 KB, 777x777)

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

damn yahweh
You incorrectly assume HE's pleased with (((them))).

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

< not an argument

How much do you make per hour, shilling for your accursed Yidsrael?

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

Interesting point. Checked.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

He just told (((them))) to go fuck themselves with their Syrian rebel crap.

Attached: High-Energy.jpg (70 KB, 700x512)

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

You shitskins are some pretty ugly fucking disgusting things, nobody wants to see your worthless (((oc))).

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Based Yahweh.

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

There are more things that matter than a constant fight between two cancerous parties. I'd rather start something great and leave these assholes in the dust than just spend so much time locking horns with them.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

I was just talking about Trump. I have the yid filtered so I can't be sure what he you were referring to. Demon worship doesn't really have a place in this discussion.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Trump isn't living up to his promises.
It's everyone else's fault.
You bought a hat, didn't you?

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Wonder how Alex Jonestein is gonna shill for Trump now.

Look at all Trump has done for us goys! Ending TPP, tax cuts!
He's turning America back on! The birthright is returning!
He's giving us the life extension technologies the globalists took away goys!

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

calling God a demon
not playing kike wordgame tricks
Pick one vargstein.
implying there hasn't been levels of deep state obstruction that shouldn't be possible
bought a hat
And get on a list? Nope.

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

Anyone else see how he outed the chink nationals trying to steal genetically modified seeds from us to send home? Literally digging up our seeds in a field.

Chase King
Chase King

I'm not sure why he ever expected otherwise; failure and selling-out is a GOPe tradition, but damned if they won't be channeling their inner Pat Buchanan on the campaign trail! He just disappears after the voting is over.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

Congress controls the purse strings.
No, that's the (((Federal Reserve))).

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

Trump refusing to play big dick.
"It's duh deep state"
Trump is the deep state.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Absolutely this.

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

temporarily

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

You're assuming Trump is for real and more importantly, understands what he needs to do to save the country. If that were true, he would have purged Clinton, Obama, and Bush appointments to military command and used it to put half of Washington in Guantanamo. Also, Mexico city would be a giant, radioactive heap of rubble. He'll follow Omnibus most likely. Hell, he's done absolutely nothing about even the most obvious criminals in our government.

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

If he does sign one, it'll be during his second term. It would be political suicide for him to do so now.

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

Guys we need to bring the based blacks and browns out of the democrat plantation so we can vote on bombing iran for israel!!

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

trump didn't have to sign shit, he could have vetoed it and made them come back and vote above his veto but he didn't and…
There is no reason to defend trump signing that shit without first vetoing it

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

temporarily
<DRUMPF DID THIS ON PURPOSE AND ITS NEVER GOING TO BE FIXED DONT VOTE GOYIM

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Lmao.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

I want a night of the long knives as much as you, and I hold out hope we'll get one. I don't know Trump's plan, neither do you, but to say he's deep state is a tall claim and I'm not convinced.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Trump is really the best psyop the kikes have unleashed by far. If he really were for real, he would have had Clinton criminally prosecuted already.

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Why is due process being afforded to foreign invaders at all?

Attached: 1490988319543.jpg (64.22 KB, 1280x720)

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Because 50 years of Americans not lynching traitors in the night.

Cooper White
Cooper White

This may be the only fully true and correct statement in the entire thread.

Attached: This-is-what-the-Jews-hate….png (644.43 KB, 629x933)

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

So tl;dr
Kikes invent "muh keeds in cages" tragedy to nail Trump with
Trump responds by signing an EO to put them in concentration camps
Some spics sneak through in the meantime
<TRUMP ALLOWED THIS THAT MEANS HE IS COMPLEYELY CONTROLLED BY US THE JEWS DONT VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN GOYIM FELLOW /POLL/ACKS

Am I understanding this correctly? The kikes must be desperate for literally anything to feel good about these days.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

because they are about 35 - 50% of the house of representatives.

All democrats are invaders

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

WHEN WILL WE STOP WINNING BOIS?
6 MORE YEARS XDDDDD

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

We will never stop winning, as soon as the attempt at a coup comes into play, we'll have our emperor.

Attached: Tactical-Pepe.jpg (66.68 KB, 772x514)

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

They'll love him now!

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

Fuck yeah user!
#MAGA
#CATCHANDRELEASE
#ISRAELFIRST

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

Awww, still mad we aren't helping pissrael? What a shame.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

Wth you talking about son? I'm a proud evangelical and support the second coming of christ (see Trump). Either you support Israel don't ever fucking call it pissrael again or you're just not worth my time and I WILL report you and filter your ass. Grew up with scum nazis like you in the past and ain't putting up with it. America is diverse but at least it's christian. I'll gladly take that over the demonic globalist system.

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

#MAGAwithDACA
am I right fellow DACApedes?

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Why would he care about being reelected?

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

not even trying anymore
Typical mexican't.

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

this, only mexifags re the ones spamming that forced meme

real whites like me have seen through this. I wish other whites around here would support us, at least for the newfags

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

#MAGAwithDACA
top kek, using that one from now on

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Trump, a billionaire real estate mogul who made a significant portion of his wealth off the engineered (thanks goldman sachs) 2008 housing crisis (look whos in his cabinet SURPRISE) is really a man of the people and is like totally so going to drain that swamp, like any day now, its just other people holding him back
I cant imagine leading a life this willfully ignorant. (also how many of you sour little bitches are gonna flag this post lmao)

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

Guy's given up New Nigeria and focusing on cucking China more for Israel.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

PISSRAEL
PISSRAEL
PISSRAEL

Fuck off, you good goy golem piece of shit.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

MUH BAYSED TRUMP

Attached: 12e483b3d416aa61a475e5dcdb971c1c4017609ab06aeacfc4b3a1b70fee1fc9.png (2.03 MB, 2046x1306)
Attached: MAGAPEDES.PNG (81.47 KB, 868x571)

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

This user is speaking the truth, CNN is even getting all concerned this was all part of his plan. It's basically already claiming polling being off from what Dems are expecting due to the goal post shift immediately after getting the family detention and then crying for NO detention and catch and release to be the reg again.

they haven't just come out admitting they want people flooding in, and right before election season starts up.

Attached: raw.gif (1.16 MB, 320x240)

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Why did he care about being elected in the first place? He already registered his 2020 campaign with the Federal Election Commission before he was even inaugurated. If he signs an amnesty bill, it'll be during his second term, just like Reagan did during his second term in 1986.

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

BLACK LINE HERE WE COME

Attached: kinneret-draining-2.png (102.48 KB, 1014x849)
Attached: kinneret-draining-3.png (24.67 KB, 1006x262)
Attached: kinneret-draining-4.png (59.91 KB, 1002x508)
Attached: israels-only-source-of-clean-water.png (185.8 KB, 460x651)

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

You've been bamboozled bro. Give it up already. Im kikey isnt here to protect you from alternate opinions any longer.

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

That post had nothing to do with Trump, it involves Pissrael pissing away their water reservoirs.

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

You're using it as some sort of implication that Im jewish. Im not, and you're fucking retarded if you think Trump has anything in common with you, or believe that he'll do anything that will benefit you in the longterm.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

until CBP and DOJ can come to some agreement about the best way to detain and prosecute illegal immigrants without separating families.

Yeah, so what's so hard about dumping them at the border and shutting the door behind them?

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

opinion
I'm just guessing that this guy's Israeli, but even if he isn't I want any Israelis reading the thread to remember their time is short.
Got any more opinions?

Attached: kinneret-draining-2.gif (10.34 KB, 320x100)

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

everyone who disagrees with me is only holding an opinion
I believe in the truth
Nice cult you have there, be a shame if someone used it to fuck your face in.

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

You admitted that all you have is your opinion in >>1177968, idiot.

Attached: kefka-dances-on-kike-grave-2.gif (197.82 KB, 805x453)

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

Its fascinating that you're able to compartmentalize clear signs of allegiance like marrying his daughter off to a Jew, and firing anyone who is pro white in his staff, while being starkly anti-jewish in your own ideology.

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

Nobody cares that you're jewish you fucking retarded kike.

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

*Native American*

Spare me of your retarded hillbilly accusations.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

The suspension will apparently remain in place until CBP and DOJ can come to some agreement about the best way to detain and prosecute illegal immigrants without separating families
without separating families
and now we see wut the whole hullaballoo was really about

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

and now we see wut the whole hullaballoo was really about
So now they'll just release both at once. Nice.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

fuck off Mexi-spic

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

Prairie nigger mutt thinks he's a native. Injuns weren't natives to this continent. You faggots squatted on our relics after the great flood like the mongrel goblins you are.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Mexicant's call themselves Native American out of shear embarrassment. Just point and laugh.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

also checked

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

great flood
lmao why are you so delusional

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Because my IQ is above room temperature

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Don't you know goy? Drumpf is the surpreme neo-con leader who makes all the decisions and nobody else has a say in it.

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

(((Blumpf))) signed an executive order to 'keep families together', they don't have the space to do that, so they're getting released. He's fucking worthless. If Hillary got elected, then niggers would be stampeding through white neighborhoods with white babies' heads on sticks. We'd have a race war, and whites would win. Instead, Trump is going to carefully let all the steam out so there is no resistance, and White Americans will be doomed to be raped to extinction. It's all part of (((the plan))). Trump would not have been elected if the Rothschilds didn't want him to be.

Attached: 08be40433269a52f711eca70d1097511fc60105735fbd8a3637610a024b7a7f9.png (702.68 KB, 740x410)
Attached: bypass.png (68 B, 1x1)

Cameron King
Cameron King

shills ITT

Attached: shills.png (183.26 KB, 400x500)

Austin James
Austin James

Trump would not have been elected if the Rothschilds didn't want him to be.
Exactly. Who was Hillary grovelling about penance too in her email leaks? Rothschilds. Who bailed Trump out of bankruptcy, and leads the commerce secretary potion in his cabinet. Rothschilds. He's just another rank and file politician, and half you retards go buck fucking wild whenever he even nods in your general direction.

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

shitposts, shilling, and trolling aside, I honestly cannot help but laugh every time I see that stupid fucking pic.

Adam Young
Adam Young

its actually the house of representatives. but blah blah constitution whateva,gib me .

Attached: 1522713621593.jpg (43.37 KB, 460x562)

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

I love dogs too user. really bad analogy, I'm afraid the only hope is seppuku

Attached: 1523035932985.gif (1.76 MB, 202x268)

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

This was a cleverly designed OP by some jew. Lots of niggers and spics outing themselves over this nothingburger.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

They should catch and release them back into Mexico