We have a problem

There are 30k federal indictments for unnamed persons. The Qtards have been blinded "Yay! They are going to lock up the deep state!". But realistically, do you honestly think Jeff Sessions DOJ, Rosenstein's IG or Wray's FBI are going to go that hard after the deep state? Fuck no, they'd be going after themselves. And if they aren't going after the deep state, who are they going after?

Given the trajectory in the media and the NWO globally, I'd bet those 30k indictments are for Trump supporters and they've timed the arrests to coincide with an attempted coup. If this is the case, Trump will be arrested or killed first. If you see that either has happenned, get your shit and head to the hills. If (most likely "when") someone comes kicking your door, you better be ready to fight because that's the best odds you'll get from that point on, if you own guns. Afterwards you'll be detained and, if the coup is successful, shipped off to a concentration camp and killed. If you let them take you, worse things will happen to you than a gunfight. It's important that they are made to bleed for every person they capture.

Most raids happen in the middle of the night, so you have to keep your gun loaded and next to your bed. Your go bag should be packed and your important items (wallet, car keys, cell phone, etc) should be placed in the bag every night before you go to sleep. You should have a change of clothing laid out on your go bag, sturdy boots, camo's or whatever.

There is a good indication the Dems will attempt this, and if they do, it should be the bloodiest night of their lives. If you go willingly, you have no honor.

Attached: 1529967748872.png (804x777, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BMAct
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: QisCUP.PNG (244x90, 4.27K)

First fucking post, without fail.
Good information OP, we should always be ready for anything.

Kike free third post.

Point of order: maybe don't include your cellphone, given that it is a spying and tracking device. Get a Faraday cage bag if you can't go without it.

FTFY m8.
Did you get confused somehow?

Nigger this shit happens literally every year. They’re always related to either rounding up niggers or spics on drug charges. Every year without fail you faggots flip shot over it. It happened last year and the year before that.

just tell use where the safe states are … because if there is no safe state then you might as well just say america is dead, in which case why even make this tread you are too late

why the fuck would I need this is the feds are after me???? see above comment

30k was hype, it was just 30k sealed papers, most of which will be records and other non-happenings.

The country, the United States of America, is dead.
Because a civic entity dying does not equate to the death of the nation(s) which once inhabited it.

y Stay out of the way, this war is in fact a depreciation of friendship.

We're best buds with FBI-kun, they fight over watching and following us. They cover their cubicals with our memes and love our zany pranks.
They know we're just a bunch of WW2 history goobers having a laugh helping bring awareness about inner city crime and the plight of Palestinians.

They don't see it, they just keep giving the right reasons to end their existence. The military would step in if a coup attempt takes place and they forget all the 300 million fucking firearms the US MILITIA has.

Keep inciting, it's an express lane to the ovens.

Attached: Home Defense.jpg (599x600, 53.46K)

Why would they coup the most shabbos goy since FDR?
Why?
The hills, meaning The Hill, meaning Washington DC, to kill the government.
Why are you repeating the lie that concentration camps are for executions? If they're going to kill us, they'll do it in situ. Camps are for slaves.
What is the indication?
How does your thread differ from Q-LARP, except being on the opposite end of the spectrum?

He is pissing off pissrael (just BTFO the syrian (((rebels)))) and the subversive lefty yids here.

All it takes is one fucked up example people like us can use as proof its happening and all hell will break loose. The pump is primed for those more of our persuasion to initiate counter attacks and bring out the full scale bloody happening we all dream of. We are all clearly already under attack, so much so even the most normalfaggots of normalfags understand our enemies are theirs. And not some political discourse opponent at an highschool debate team 'enemy' but full on, these guys want to murder me and mine. You think things like prepping rose out of nothing? Or an massive feeling of discord as even subconsciously people know that they are in danger from their very own system / society.

It may be all a bunch of sealed indictment bullshit, but people understand now that either the system nuts up and starts going after these criminals in mass, or they are going to do it to us. And even normalfags are wondering what is taking so long on cleaning house of the most blatant of criminally minded leftists in our government. The system can not even accidentally target one of us that are in any way prepared or blatantly on our side and it can easily be enough to spark it off now. Just one crossed wire like they do more often than most would believe, and that wrong person or people he knows getting the right message out, and the op going tits up. And its on.

If they came for him, they are coming for everyone right. Because the media sure as fuck isn't going to warn ME I am next. And that's all it takes. History pivots on such things as the catalyst of major changes. Hell, trump could have an actual normal heart attack tonight, and tomorrow the number of people whom actually don't believe 'they' didn't kill him would outnumber the number whom believe the truth that he died of typical old man death. The system is protected more by happenstance now than any inherent gifted stability from its subjects.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. The time is ready for us to bring the fire.

Attached: 0084063cf84de910c3eeb9897814a2366492039a3ba79219c8f79a8fabd5b665.gif (350x300, 1.97M)

OP pulls ahead in the race with his mother over who can swallow more black semen.

There is no need to fear oblivion, yid.

Antifa cells are all centrally organized and their leaders are all college professors. If SHTF, you don't want to be near any colleges. You also don't want to be near large populations of niggers or spics.

All it takes is one fucked up example people like us can use as proof its happening and all hell will break loose.

well if I dont agree with your first sentence , why the fuck would I read the rest?

You are wrong there

This thread is the most shit bait, not even good shit post material

SAGE

Now FBI knows shit is going sideways and they themselves are forced to pick a side. The rational ones have chosen ours and will remain allies as long as we defend the president and the constitution.

fuck off kike

In what capacity?

Great argument. Thanks for admitting I'm right.

They aren't all indictments, just sealed documents.

archive.is/BMAct
had to archive an archive.org page because archive.is is blocked

Attached: 6c25089688edb39c6f834af0685521edd2231dfb9dc0460899a4518e3046aa5f.jpg (1920x1080, 594.08K)

Never fight at the doorstep you fucking nigger. Have one of your neighbors ambush them when they're transporting you or on their way to your house then bug out and cut as many power lines as you can.

Good tactical point. Problem is, nobody trusts each other, and expecting an 'neighbor' that you honestly barely know to go war over your life when they can just sit by is pushing it.

I would suggest that sans lifelong friend as neighbor whom would gleefully do such for you, you look into fully automated turrets people have been building for paintball. Its amazing what whites can do in their garage with just a bit of tinkering. You don't want to be an soldier going into the zone with one of those activated.

In the same capacity as the number of black dicks your kike whore of a mother takes, jew.

Attached: 1518917607424.jpg (1024x768, 265.89K)

It is amazing the lengths the kikes go to keep people from recording their fuckery.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

I hope you idiots back up your rarest Pepes offline cause Drumph is coming for us.

You didnt link to a news story about 30k indictments so Im reporting you for Q spam. Feel free to remake the thread without being a kike and using Q as a reference.

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAISE GEG

You can make a turret fairly easy (even colin furze made one), it's the identifying friend or foe part that is a bit tricky and would fall under the booby twap legal zone which means not at all. I do not recommend doing this for obvious reasons. We are after all a board of peace.

Attached: booby twap.gif (245x160, 668.42K)

Commence Pepe crash of 2018.

Attached: Memeinati.gif (382x498, 490.11K)

Luckily this news is censored in China so two billion Chinese are not laughing at us Niggermericans.

Oh shid itS HABBENING

Drumph is gummin for us XDDDDDD

Attached: 1529979838900.jpg (607x482 51.86 KB, 62.71K)

Be near all the appropriate targets? What are you talking about? Zig Forums has never been some douchebag kosher "prepper" board. We don't prepare for when SHTF. We prepare for the DOTR.
We will not run.
We will not hide.
WE WILL FIGHT
Sage though because this thread is about a nothing that's being blown out of proportions. As if the US government, in it's current state, is even remotely capable of handling that type of shit.

Attached: 4746340d62639e07eaab60d426a4629f805176b5d2840fd5c0af713dd30bbe93.jpg (518x600, 121.58K)

六四天安门事件

For once I agree with you. Where is all the proof?

Harder to prove it wrong than to just spew bullshit lies like OP most likely is.

Attached: caust.png (288x288, 105.94K)

There's little I can do to communicate exactly what sort of unfathomable and visceral fury flows through my veins. These fucking demons need to be destroyed. And when I say destroyed I mean killed, killed to the last individual, no matter who they are. They've been given MORE THAN their share of our mercy, they've been left alive and given a chance to drop their evil ways time and time again, all to be thrown back into the faces of the next generation down. No more opportunities for them anymore. We've got hundreds of years of facts, numerous hundreds of times they've been thrown out of our lands, numerous thousands of their crimes unanswered for. It's carved in stone and carved in our hearts. If we let them live ever again, then we're digging our own graves. Kikes are entirely inept at any form of physical activity. They are born weak and hide behind their papers and lies. This is the only thing they hold over our heads. As soon as their bureaucracy falls, they know they're fish in a barrel, but this time we don't let them back into the pond. It's high goddamn time we put these vermin in the ground.
NO MERCY, NO SURVIVORS

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.webm (477x724 717.19 KB, 692.46K)

fucking captain obvious over here

I just don't get why they think their larping is catching anyone.

lel
If anything they're most likely for illegals that must be stopped. Like MS-13.

That's bullshit otherwise Oklahoma City would've been it.

Care to provide it?

Fry the Brain, the final chapter explains about making a remote controlled web cam based car door actuator rifle turret.

Attached: Fry-Chapter1-2.png (1605x983 912.27 KB, 648.86K)

It doesn't take sealed indictments to go after gang-bangers. I don't care either way, I want them to get to whatever the fuck they are doing so we can get a move on.
I'm hoping those indictments are for pedos and traitors so they can grab the fuckers before they run.

That's more likely than anyone who could be called "deep state". Those deep state actors would have access to those indictments regardless of them being sealed.

If it's a private force of insurrectionists that are shooting people, and you have night vision (if you did and they didn't, you'd be a god among men). If it's the cops or military, that wouldn't really help, since they have night vision and infrared and most civilians don't. If it's cops or military all you really can do is stall them long enough for another military or police force that isn't part of the coup to get them in check

Are infrared scopes and pointers (like laser, but infrared) available to civilians?

Hope they bring sunglasses with them.

You honestly think some fucking boomers living thru the most prosperous time in human history were going to do shit about anything? Ever?

Even now their entire generation is in utter denial and refuse to see what is blatant and obvious in front of their faces. The fact that of whites the kikes are now gloating that the AVERAGE white age is 45. They still have some party line bullshit cuck feels shoved so far up their asses its coming our their mouths 24/7. How fucking stupid are you? Are you a damned boomer?

Attached: f86cd5f9466b18429eaa3d2eb12461ac4c419c75770441d9c2c169feab50558d.jpg (540x628, 62.04K)

Not to mention they are at hip-breaking age and density.

You just keep taking shots at their kneecaps and anyone and anything that looks more important than the rank and file, and run the fuck away after you take your shots. This is how it's always done and won, when facing an occupation. Your objective isn't to defeat the enemy on an open field where they have the advantage, your objective is to make it damned fucking clear that they will never defeat you, and that every moment will be hell. You do not allow them to sleep, by doing bullshit meaningless raids and mortar strikes at their barracks, with no intention of actually taking it. You aim to MAIM the enemy while they're out on patrols and attempting to move, by placing small mines like shotgun-shell mines, and taking quick shots with your .22LR from maximum distance and a mushrooming/hollowpoint round if you can, while hoping they come after you and step on a mine or get hit by one of your buddies out in a tree stand in the opposite direction.
Because for every man wounded, two more are taken out of the fight to carry his ass back to base, and when another comes back without a leg or a hand to the barracks, they tend to feel pretty shitty since that's all that the patrols ever fucking bring back.

Actually the VAST majority of soldiers have only second gen nightvision optics over 20 years old. Cops tend to have only a pair of nvgs for their entire force and thousands of departments don't even have that.

Virtually nobody has infrared. Tanks, choppers and drones are about it. The civilians in this nation own pretty much 90% of all personally operated infrared. Most of that which the government owns are hand held shit for search and rescue operations with firefighters. Shit doesn't exist for any common soldier despite civilians using them every night for hog hunting across the nation.

Also, when it comes to combat training cops are dog tier shit of a joke. Most soldiers are not much better en in combat arms, the turnover means more civilian veterans have more experience and training in all forms of combat than all branches of the military now.

Mossad did Oklahoma City.

I don't post very much, but user,you are fucking right. I'm in a militia and this scenario is well known.any non niggers and kikes re read three times what this post says.dont be a faggot

yes. 2 seconds of google foo is enough to show you thousands of options. For just about 3-4g you can have an complete setup enough for night operations. 5-7g will get you even tier with any spec op force.

A grand will get you shit tier stuff. But 40% of shit is better than 0% of shit you need to survive when you need it.

How can I legally own a gun if I'm white?

Move out of Britainistan or say fuck the law. Europoors may not be able to googlefoo such wrongthink, easy to forget about the serfs over there… sorry.

For real men. your pistol is to get to your rifle, your rifle is to get to your real equipment. If you are worried about even GETTIING an gun at this late an date, you are either very young, or up shit creek like few others. Doubt you have the time to save for an obtain the right shit much less get proficient with it. Get to it, fuck legal. This is life and death.

According to kikes, it's only illegal is they can enforce it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm in the US.
I'm a felon because of a drunk fight that I walked away from.
inb4 fuck off larper!!!
So I have no funs.

Reminder than living for your ideals is harder and more valuable than dying for your ideals. I want many like you, user.

Attached: the fourteen words.jpg (768x1024, 90.12K)

At least as a felon you can get your rights restored. Those with a misdemeanor, can't. That's how fucked up the Lautenberg amendment was and is. Well, you could always get one from a nigger I suppose, they always have access. kek

I think you can get black powder or smth 'cause it's not legally considered a firearm. Then there's crossbows, automatic BB guns, homemade mitsubishi (hollow out an egg, fill with broken glass powder and hot peppers powder, crush it in your hand, throw it at their eyes), knives and stun guns in some states, etc. you gotta get clever. Just verify legality of things first.

never forget that a destabilized America is an easily taken America. it serves the interests of (((them))) for bloody conflict here so multinational powers can come "provide aid and relief"

Attached: 1469560297720.jpg (255x255, 16.11K)

The user mentioned drunk and walking away so I'm guessing it was a DV call. Black powder is still illegal and considered a firearm/explosive for the purposes of Lautenberg. If not connected with a DV modifier, it is possible black powder may be permitted but that would depend on the state. The kikes really went all out to take away people's 2nd.

If your wife or roommate owns two you don't need to own one.

Although it is possible it wasn't DV related if he was at a bar and armed because that is highly illegal in many places so it would be a standard felony.

Again depending on the charge, it is still illegal because they word it as ACCESS. Not even possession.

So no, Trump is doing nothing to upset jews and everything I said about your post being wrong was proven right. Got it.

Digits of gun-carrying qt πs have spoken.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x683, 410.98K)

It doesn't. Anchor request.

I can get voting back. I can never have funs again.

The fight was with my brother.
So yeah.

It's cartels. Sessions has been going after the drug network

This is a worthwhile bread. Better to be prepared than unprepared.
This. If they try it, they'll be making our jobs easy by coming for (to) us. Be ready to defend yourself to the end and do your country proud. There's only so many of them and many more of us you say? That's unless they give their shitskin terror cells, MS-13 cartel gangmembers, and Chicom infiltrators uniforms on that night.

Their HQ is in Pioneer Square Seattle.

This. The boomers were mostly bought off with the temporary wealth of war production and infinite dollar debasement. They might own guns, and know how to use them, but they are out of shape from sitting on their ass watching TV for 50 years and most of them probably don't have the spine to kill in self defense.

Do what you have to do, at the moment you're being raped to death by a shitskin or commie leftist you'll wish you had. If you can't get firearms learn how to set up traps and make other weps.

You jack off to anime, hang out in a hug box and defend it feverishly. You are god damned right you have a problem. Hahahahahaha

All jokes aside, you have the doomsday curse. A happening is always around the corner, the end is always nigh, People are about to get rounded up, etc. The problem is that it never happens. People have been saying things like what you are saying for decades and it hasn't happened. Stop building your life around the end of the world and live a bit or you'll regret it when you are old and society is still going strong.

Attached: 1482216449191.jpg (580x843, 126.33K)

You deserve not a single set of doubles in your post. Not only are you wrong, you're blackpill hedonistic wrong.

Attached: open up here comes the enrichment - south africa.mp4 (1129x1653 117.65 KB, 405.37K)

How stupid are niggers? Those doors are not hard to break down.
Or did a fucking nigger design that school and the doors open into the hallway?

Fed has a process to restore rights based on felony charges. You can have a record set aside or expunged after enough time and throwing money at the issue. The fed will actually acknowledge that. It's the misdemeanor charges that are for life unless you live in two states and in those states it is still damn near impossible.
Don't lose hope, you have a better chance than someone who was arguing or slammed a door on the way out of the house.

Crackhead central. Quell shock.

Wrong question. The right question is why are the white men there not immediately going into war mode and planning to kill every nigger that comes through the door if they manage to break it in? We need to rediscover our primal nature. We have been civilized too much, for too long. We must remain civilized, but remember our primal nature, and cultivate it. We must be prepared to kill everyone that comes to kill us.

Lots of glass in their ground floor office, which I might add is quite large and expensive.

I have an easier time getting funs back than a person with a misdemeanor DV charge?
How is this reality?

I'll add that most civilian owned infrared is dog shit tier that loses resolution past 200yds, likely less in typical conditions. The point is that a militiaman that spends a few thousand in quality gear will have a leg up on almost every adversary, short of specialist groups like specops or hired mercs, at least with personal gear. Where the situation starts to go south is when heavy equipment gets involved..

South Africa on a university campus, if context matters to anyone.

Attached: 5a32ad5405c41485d3f6a3d04465b4ab0b0df9cb43d552d2e3278c4491467720.jpg (800x460, 94.87K)

BTW if you can't get funs back, or in the interim, pick up archery or other ranged weps in addition to training with close proximity weps.

Anyway, this is obvious to even normies. Since even before the election, the idea was if they do anything to fuck with Trump, everyone goes apeshit. I'll be surprised if they have even a day to try and round people up.

Because of how the kikes wrote the law. They figured a felon would never see the light of day nor make a case to have them restored but a misdemeanor is easier to say it was no big deal. Thus, they wrote the law with the idea that misdemeanors just don't get removed for any reason in the states. So if your state has no process for having a misdemeanor expunged, that DV charge is for life.

Attached: Eat My Own On Retainer.jpg (299x300, 26.48K)

I have to wait 20 years to start he process. Also I didn't "serve time". I got probation.

As long as you followed all the stipulations for that probation, it counts.

Saved and well said. I can tell that man knows the nigger ape well. I would prefer to eradicate them than to live near them and need to maintain lordship over them because I have better pursuits in mind than using my life to tend to nigger pets. But for anons who are in proximity to nigger apes, read the words of the image and remember them.

But hell 20 years this will be moot.

I didnt say shit was not changing, I said its changing slowly you thick fucking faggots, there isn't a happening around the corner. Even the migrant crisis didn't happen in a day, its a slow squeeze. Op is a retard and you cant comprehend for shit.

Even the SCOTUS nigger made an argument about stripping rights for life from a misdemeanor. He was the minority. kek