MUSLIMS TAKE OVER ITALIAN CAPITAL

Swarm of 100,000 Muslims INVADE Streets Of Italy. You are witnessing the fall of Western Civilization.

youtu.be/dGdE3BKogqE

Attached: 43242792.png (1920x1080 1.01 MB, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsws.org/en/articles/2018/06/14/aust-j14.html
thinkprogress.org/on-sunday-the-u-s-deported-a-lot-of-muslims-they-could-be-on-their-way-to-die-7512857044b0/
barenakedislam.com/2018/04/02/austrian-vice-chancellor-heinz-christian-strache-calls-for-immediate-and-consequent-deportation-of-all-criminal-muslim-migrants/
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/11/brief-history-of-transatlantic_25.html
judaism-islam.com/jews-opene-the-gates-of-toledo/
blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dis gonna be gud.

Attached: ufutfu.jpg (650x400, 59.61K)

sauce? u disgusting faggot!! fuck summer, sage

Surrender, jew-worshipping hedonists.

how can he tell just by glance? Something tells me there's probably a lot less than that tbh

Daily reminder that Serbia did nothing wrong and if you let us finish the job back then nothing of this would be happening.

This. Also Clinton is probably still butthurt that his super invisible state-of-the-art stealth plane that he used to bomb the Serb which possesses the wisdom of the falcon was shot down because it could still be detected by shoddy, third-rate, decades old Soviet anti-air technology.

lacking truth and homosex

Kill yourself kike, your end is near.

This. On behalf of USA I apologize for Clinton stopping you from purging all shitskin mooslum human garbage from your land.
Sage for shit OP

I get the feeling someone from that crowd is going to get shot

Gunfire when?

Who gives a flying fuck? The real problem are these christcucks.

.t LARPagan

There are many different kinds of enemies in the world and it is our job to slash them all down, one by one.

starting with christcucks
HEIL WOTAN

Don't worry they've already crushed them and slithered their slimey fingers into them already you mudslime.

The smart ones will know to focus their efforts immediate problem.

No we ain't.

Attached: images(35).jpg (258x195, 15.52K)

Sounds lioe 100,000 beta male faggots and losers waiting to deported into the toilet.

Attached: 5ad96a1c32a26.png (800x460, 431.01K)

Europe will be fine, it's the Amerifags I'm worried about.

And technically, no, there is no "karma" at work at here. Political karma is a lie except for the fact that Leftists and Jews are now suffering the consequences of their objectively evil and stupid actions and beliefs while being completely unable to stop us.

Should have started throwing molotov cocktails into that pile of filth.

MIDF vs JIDF: pick none.

That being said, if you muslim lurkers want to decapitate jews in the streets, wouldn't be too mad. You will self deport after the fall of ZOG.

Looks fake, looks like it aint even Italy.

What the fuck happened to this thread.
Muslims invade an European city and you faggots rant about Cristians, Serbs and Jews.
What the fuck.
Even half-pol managed to stay more or less in topic.

I know this means little now, but for years I argued with Serbs online, but you were right, you were right all along and we were wrong, I'm so sorry.

Called italian bros, no mudslimes in sight. Fake news

spawn truck_of_peacespawn truck_of_peacespawn truck_of_peacespawn truck_of_peacespawn truck_of_peacespawn truck_of_peacespawn truck_of_peacespawn truck_of_peacespawn truck_of_peacespawn truck_of_peace

Quarter Croat here - you are right

fake and gay, stop replying to bait retards.
Muslims here are still in "dindu nuffin we gud bois / muh religious freedumb" phase, not in active uprising/slaughter phase.
It's niggers that get rowdy because they're too dumb to realize it'd benefit them more to act nice at first - they're literally the 50-75 iq types, worse than the American breed.

t. italy

Why didn't spaghettiwrangler sage then?

the egyptians were ancient guidos tbh

REMOVE KEBAB

I promise that I will do my best to make sure the Fourth Reich pays you reparations for the evil jew invasion of your homeland.

fuckin LARPagains and fagthiests, man. kill them all.

DEUS VULT

They tried to and the jews who run America stopped them

In reality, Serbia just wanted to steal land from croatia and the other mob who happened to be mudslimes. Stop pretending it was a noble crusade. Your hero is Lazar but what he famous for? Losing to Muslims in battle if Im not mistaken.
Serbia is the Israel of the Balkans: overinflated sense of entitlement, wants to expand territory via devious, dishonorable methods.

This.
Either JDF arrived for d&c or the level of retardation here is maximum overload.

The muslims are being organised by someone, to try to destablise things before Italy can purge.
Most likely Soros or equivalent.

Reminder also that the capital of Italy is also the capital of Christianity.
This is a direct signal of warfare in terms of muslims attacking christian civilisation.
The government should just carpet bomb them all, and start the new crusades.
Fuck them.

shut the fuck up you stupid kike

White civilization died in 1700s mate, since then you goys were getting bumraped by jews. your religious culture is even jewish, recognize the root of the problem instead of letting your ego get hurt. find solutions to a problem instead of bitching, the people that want good and the people that want bad for you will be obvious. Your best friend is stabbing you in the back while you are busy with a made up muslim problem

So I guess million muslims in Europe is not a problem?

Is it me or the muslim shill getting more straight forward?

We will soon kill'em all. And we will try to hang yyou too, kike faggot. Enjoy frogistan where do you probably live. If we will not succeed in killing them we will pray for a random friday Ayys invasion, so the ayys will find them with their ass up in the air. Deus Vult.

Why do you "Deus Vult anons" always act and pretend that
a) Only muslims are a problem, as if the many more millions of invading muds who have taken over entire cities raping, robbing and even killing throughout Europe aren't even an issue
b) America doesn't have the exact same problem at the exact same levels as Europe, with jews at the head of every organisation preventing their removal

TL:DR
Muslims are just one of many violent hostile groups the jews sent to Europe
America has exactly the same problem at the exact same frequency as Europe with the same group responsible for it all

Attached: jew-york-shitty.jpg (1025x682, 258.82K)

Muslims are a problem, among many problems, this doesn't mean we shouldn't solve that problem.

Also, please note that the many more millions muds in Europe are muslims. Europe has a muslim problem just like the US has an spic problem.

This does not excuse the muslims of being there. No, not at all.

There are no muslim shills. someone that has been long on the chans know that muslims have been around for a really fucking long time. you can maybe trick the newfigs into thinking tthe enemy is the muds, but the ogs will always know that the jews are the only problem. any muslim problem is just a pawn for a greater jewish solution

There are muslim shills around here, when people ask for their deportation, their response will always be "WE ARE NOT THE PROBLEMS, JEWS ARE THE PROBLEMS, REMOVE JEWS FIRST", exactly like what you are doing right now.

Both the muslims and jews must fucking get.

Attached: Swarm of 100,000 Muslims INVADE Streets Of Italy.webm (640x360, 14.45M)

Bravo.

Muslims are just one of the many races sent to destroy us, the entire jewish counter jihad narrative frames everything bad as muslim, ignoring the equally destructive and violent blacks, indians and general 3rd world filth.

The only reason Europeans aren't able to address the overall invasion by 3rd world muds is because of the jews who have frigged the system, now the control all the counter jihad groups pretending that muslims are the number 1 threat, using 9/11 and mossad false flags as the justification.

On the scale of imminent threat to our societies, your nan is more likely to be murdered for her purse by a common garden negro, the counter jihad pretends negros are fine it's just the muslims that are a problem.
No counter jihad group will ever offer deportation, just wars for isreal, creating even more muslim refugees that you claim to want to stop.

You will never remove so much as one black or if you'd prefer muslim until you address and defeat the jew in control of it all

Muslims are a problem, among many problems, this doesn't mean we shouldn't solve that problem.

Fucking deport them.

Nigger what? So we are in a jihad right now?

Old MIDF tactic. "No Kuffar it's the Jews! Ignore all Muslims, focus on the Jews!"

youre gonna blame muslims when youre gonna be on the destroying side, make sure that you protect your own family and see your own kind of people as family as well, dont get negative towards them
you probably wont even join your own countries army

other than that, enjoy ww3 within next 4 years. make sure you prepare good, you know it will be a holy war, all prophecies say so. you will be helping the anti christ, because you think the jews believe in your god

The counter jihad has long been known as an entirely jewish controlled distraction, used solely to justifies wars in ME for isreal

jew are the problem
muslims, blacks and all other 3rd world invaders are a symptom of that problem

OK, muslim, now get the fuck out of white countries.

I love how the muslims always blame the kike every times we point out the muslim invasion.

jews are the problem, without addressing the jews behind the curtain stifling our laws etc not one mud will ever be deported

Nigger what the fuck is this counter jihad shit?

Are you in a jihad right now?

And no, jews, muslims, blacks and other invaders are the problems, not just jews.

Muslims are being deported and jews are leaving Europe, mud.

This thread proves the existence of muslim shills.

They use the same damn argument and tactics every times.

YOU MUST REMOVE JEWS ELSE NOT ONE MUSLIM CAN BE DEPORTED!

i born , the jews did, europe

lets see

You can't even English.

Get the fuck out mud.

The jews are bad but you are just as bad, git!

It's what you're pushing here, right now
The counter jihad is financed by the same jews who are signed up members of the PNAC report that brought to us 9/11.

Those same jews have funded every counter-jihad organisation in the West.

Now we have jews flooding jew wise groups pretending that muslims are the only issue and we along with sikhs blacks and indians and jews will remove kebab.
The counter jihad is a jewish American neocon project, this was well known back in 2005 and has all but destroyed the growing resistance movement culminating in American 'nationalists' backing ZOG FTW!

No, mister mud, you are a problem like many others, you are not the only problem, and you are getting deported like the spics, jews and everything you list.

Now fucking git, you fucking jihadist motherfucker.

so youre not a bot, but you seem to have an interest in being negative towards muds and sympathetic against jews. who and what are you?

How am I being sympathetic towards jews, mister mud?

The jews and you are the same semitic shit and do not belong in Europe.

Islam is the sword of Judaism

Attached: MJC-alliance.jpg (760x471, 78.01K)

Until the jews are addressed, tackled and defeated there won't be one deportation of one single mud in the name of national defense.

Why are you pretending to care about Europe when America has just as many muslims as Europe, and just like Europe just as much percentages of blacks and other hostile invaders.

Only a muslim would call muslim deportation counter-jihad.

Now get the fuck out of Europe, you semitic rate face bastard.

This is evidently wrong, mister mud. And no, they have to go, jews, blacks, muds, ALL MUST GO.

Also, muslims are being deported you goddamn mud, their shit temples are being closed.
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/06/14/aust-j14.html

Only there is no "muslim deportation", in fact there is only marxist and zionist jews preventing any deportation of anyone, at all.
Your jewish counter jihad that you jews yourself named as such, only encourages wars in the ME for isreals security pretending is for our own good, when all it has ever done since 9/11 is create a refugee crisis that marxist and zionist NGO then send to Europe.

Attached: 114117[1].png (610x409 803.05 KB, 91.16K)

listen mate, im 90% sure that youre a jew yourself. Why? Europeans dont have the confidence and the view that they dominate the world, europeans are rather passive people that want small enjoyable times with eachother, you dont know that since youre raised in israel.
so the way youre talking with a big ass pumped mouth shows that you have a momentum/energy from something/somewhere that makes you think that you "the european" rule the world.
you jews think youre smart, but if it wasnt for the money power you had, the muslims would have set you on your place. the only reason you can move freely is by dividing the muslims, one day the division will end and jews will have to explain/talk.

aight, since youre 20-23 yrs old im gonna show you how people leak their intention through talking
[x] is bad. BUT!!!!!!!!! [y] is also bad. remember highschool? there were always a group of insecure kids, that never did any school work but tried to convince the teacher that they were worthy to trust. (the jewish problem)
those kids always had the same constructions and thoughtpatterns as youre showing

damage control LOLE
the world now = islam vs jews
on side of islam= all the people that hate monetary society (wowe hitler had same thoughts)
on side of jew= everyone that has money and is fullfilled with an egoistic life

you know this, give me serious muslim facts, give me breadcrumbs, the more you talk, the more info we get

Jesus fuck, mud. How brain damaged are you?

Muslims are being deported in Europe and the US:
thinkprogress.org/on-sunday-the-u-s-deported-a-lot-of-muslims-they-could-be-on-their-way-to-die-7512857044b0/
barenakedislam.com/2018/04/02/austrian-vice-chancellor-heinz-christian-strache-calls-for-immediate-and-consequent-deportation-of-all-criminal-muslim-migrants/

Jesus christ, this is how muslim argue, they call their opponents jews and expect victory.

Now, you are to be deported, along with the jews. Period.

And everyone, this is a primal example of muslim shill.

They cannot argue, in a pinch, they will reveal that they are islamic all along and jews are the problems, and not them.

You nose is showing, Islam alliances with the Jews in their attempt to destroy western civilization

Attached: 1 PAus2Tf3eaarTSYh4IfOew.jpeg (1200x800, 220.59K)

Actually, they claim it was shot down by ground fire, and I believe them.
After this happened, the military was scrambling to make it seem like something more substantial brought down their high-tech, multi-billion dollar investment, so they finally tried to say it was a missile.
But the Serb said they saw it coming in on a bombing run and just shot it with a slew of bullets and downed it.

Back in the ol' days, they used to train ground troops to do exactly this. When a jet or any other aircraft comes in on a strafing run, it slows down, and if you can put enough flak in front of it in the form of bullets, it will fly right into that flak.
And aircraft, through the necessity of being light, are not bullet-proof.
All the functional systems are not well shielded. and a bullet can knock a lot of things out of whack.

The "Counter Jihad" isn't some newly invented term I have just conjured up
The "Counter Jihad" is an organisation set up by the exact same jews who set up 9/11 in their PNAC report, they literally have funded their "counter jihad" throughout Western Europe to the tune of 100s of millions dollars.

Pam Geller is one of the chief proponents of the name "Counter-Jihad" she started doing this shortly after 9/11, financed by the same PNAC jews behind 9/11, from Frank Gaffney upwards.

You may be familiar with her work on Websites she set up like Gates of Vienna and The CounterJihad Report…

The first Transatlantic Counterjihad conference was organized in the spring of 2007.
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/11/brief-history-of-transatlantic_25.html

Attached: Romney-Connx[1].jpg (432x288 132.52 KB, 80.21K)

Yo, mister mud, now you can get back to the Middle east and continue your jihad there.

Enjoy your trip.

This posts smells of 70 IQ to me.
Also prolapsed goat rectums.
You sandniggerkikes can fuck off too, you are not any different
SUBHUMAN SCUM
judaism-islam.com/jews-opene-the-gates-of-toledo/
Kikes and sandniggers are one and the same.

you and your kind should die in a fire, and since you hate God i think you will be doing just that

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIeAAAAJGVhYTAwYjIzLWI3ZGItNDZjZC1hYTc4LTBhNmEwZjk3NTAzYQ.jpg (330x350, 45K)

you bots didnt even attempt to tell me something, im here to discuss not to change your mind, why else would i talk to a ZOG bot????
and to muslims/christians/whites/blacks do you think that the lower 99.9% of the world understands and knows whats going on? there is only a small group of people that understand whats going on and are not a part of it, that small group will not hate the people that are getting pulled into the jewish games.
When blackie kills whitey, blackie thinks he did something good, while whitey knows blackie is getting played by jewish mainstream games. will whitey hate blackie for falling into jewish games? or will whitey hate jewish games directly?
one day people are gonna realize what youre shilling for, that day will be the last day of jews. youre legit gonna get gassed then, people will watch jew gassing livestreams all over the world. we are gonna laugh at your pain for 1 day, why would we be bad? you have laughed at our pain for almost 300 years (im a mudslime, so my narrative is 150 years)

Yo learn English and get the fuck out of our countries, mud.

YOU = JEWS.

JEW = YOU.

Understand now? You are the same semitic shit that plagued Europe for a thousand years now.

you keep attacking me instead of talking or giving your side of the story.
i dont know what ive done to hurt you, but you turned into a massive bitch

I leave you fashy based neocon jew counter jihad kikes to continue shilling your shit, any user so stupid as to not see what kind of retarded isreali kike you are, deserves to be sucked in and spat out by isreali neocon jews, you deserve each other.

To anyone who isn't jewish, read Nick Griffin's report on the American isreali created "counter jihad" and how it's a jewish one way street designed to coral goys into fighting jew wars while thinking they are defending themselves from the threat these same jews created in the first place.

What Lies Behind the English Defence League?
Neo-Cons, Ultra-Zionists and Their Useful Idiots
by Nick Griffin MEP
British National Party Chairman
8/1/2012

blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf

Attached: Capture.JPG (875x731, 75.81K)

You being in my country is my problem, mister mud.
And we are fixing that.

No more gibs.

YOU ARE A KIKE

what gibs mate? im born and raised here, i went to school and lived life like any other citizen. i laughed and i cried, im not some scared faggot doing tasks for my architect

and so was many terrorists

You are a mud, and you will never be european. It must be a sad state for Europe to house your kind.

Stop talking. Your low IQ is showing and it is disgusting. I made an OC in my disgust and contempt for you.

Attached: just stop.png (400x295, 65.85K)

Mr shitskin your ilk were laughed at and called out in 80's and sure as shit anyone white will call out you kikes.

yeah and their recruiters were from your country. look mate im not denying that there were mud kids leaving the country to fight where ever was war you created. im keeping in mind that you recruited them, you took advantage of the weak. in europe you take people that have gone through tough times, and in iraq/pakistan/syria you take kids that you killed parents of. youre gonna pay for all of this one day or the other.

i thought you were a european, trying to defend its white home country from me. but it seems youre just a jew provoking others. Ive had friends that were deus vult. let me give you info, muslims and christians have no issues with one another. You only think we have issues. your end is close mister jew.

but mister, i also gave classes, helped people understand problems, helped people grow etc etc. ofc the state is gonna give me things, man i love the state and the people. no people = no country. but that doesnt mean i abused or destroyed the system or the country. the reality is the opposite, i helped whoever i could help, to help. No internal/deeper intentions, why the fuck would any citizen have a parallel thought pattern? not everyoen is a jew, but for some reason you can make people think that even his neighbor thinks like a jew

You think Multiculturalism would be good once Jews are gone. I news for you, nogs will still act like nogs, beaners will still act like beaners and same with Muslims.All non-whites should leave western civilization including Jews.

Attached: 1422490264749.jpg.png (255x255, 86.65K)

What are the other groups?

Enough bullshit, time to go back to the desert, Mohammed.

This is the level of muslim shill that browses Zig Forums.

YOU WILL LEAVE AFTER YOU HELP US REMOVE THE ZIONIST OCCUPATIONAL GOVERNMENT. WE WILL NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO STAY. YOU WILL NEVER BE HERE.

Attached: Jews vs Muslims - Neither.jpg (758x1644 910.4 KB, 470.46K)

It never ceases to amaze me how the JEW can think that we will turn against our own people this easily. It is as if they came on here and yelled

"Kill all your females."
Or

"Your females are the real problem, if you eliminate your women you will solve everything."

Is anyone still BUYING this D&C kikery at this point? lol

I am not fond of the 'religion' of Christianity (the people have no idea that Christ taught Tengrism/Druidism and not 'christianity') but when the jews are EXTERMINATED, OUR PEOPLE will rebound naturally from any brainwashing they recieve 24/7 currently. It will take a while but they will return naturally to our values.

IDK it is just SUCH A FUCKING KIKE thing to say…'kill 60% of your people' SMH

Attached: orthodox preist robes.jpg (640x360 129.9 KB, 287.61K)

im not saying it would be good or bad. No one wants to be in another country. everyone feels love for their people and their flag. thats no issue. but the problem is whole something else.
this thought is stupid in my opinion, the way problems are formulated is straight up retarded. i find it even more retarded that people look at the tip of the iceberg and think that the iceberg will break, if we solve 1 little small ini mini problem. In reality, the world will go where its destined to go, nothing is solved or changed.

i dont want to be here, im leaving after i finish uni. ive talked to a lot of people like you, i know where youre comming from. i dont want your girls, i dont want your people, i dont want your countries. Im also for family. im only a guest for 28 years here, and you people dont know how to treat guests, why would i want to live with such a person? but when im gone, you can be my guest and i will show you the way i think guests should be treated. There is gonna be a day that europe will be unstable, then youre gonna come to us, dont be afraid, we are legit peaceful

Nice D&C faggots

You reap what you sow. Remember WW2?

Entire towns have been taken over and made no-go zones for native whites since the 60's in Britain, Hindu's, Sikhs, Jamaicans, Africans, West Indians, muslims are just the latest wave of invader to continue the jewish instigated mass invasion.

Attached: theresa-may-visits-baps-shri-swaminarayan-mandir_015d24b8-491a-11e7-815c-f4e1adc20f07[1].jpg (1300x956 174.64 KB, 192.57K)