Democrats are making a big mistake on immigration

It's pretty bad when (((CNN))) calls out the Dems
archive.is/2inPr

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-072852(1).jpg (720x385, 74.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2inPr
archive.is/Td8Xt
8ch.net/orbg/res/259.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They really think people would abandon him cause muh refugees? Retards.

Well, it is CNN. The most lefest of all rags..
I just found it amusing that even CNN is finally aknowledging leftest defeat

Stop giving CNN attention and viral/mouth-to-mouth marketing. Let them die and complete fade from public discourse.

*completely

Reminder that people find spongebob to be a more reliable source of media than anything put on CNN.

Both are ridiculously comical.

I feel ya, couldn't resist posting about it this time. I noticed the article when I opened the browser on my Android..

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-082425(1).jpg (720x787, 133.75K)

Well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day. People know the reality of immigration, they've been living with it for long enough. Trump won because people finally had a candidate to vote for that seriously promised to do something about it.

The Dems and their Kike media collaborators are on a hiding to nothing with this. The only people they are succeeding in riling up with their atrocity propaganda are the worst of their own hysterical SJW supporters. Meanwhile, they're burning the last remaining traces of credibility with working class whites. This is a vote loser for them, plain and simple. Trump must be loving it, the Dems seem determined to throw the mid-terms and deliver him a congress that can actually get shit done.

Thankfully, one CNN journo realizing the error won't make them reverse their path. They can't stop themselves, it's all they have left.

are you mentally deficiant?

Yeah, majority of cuckpol news item links are to these fuckers lately too.
Someone's trying to pull them out of their death dive.

Do not aggregate their stories. Let them die.

Pretty sure that's a distinction only Zig Forums would give a shit about. Who the fuck cares about the opinions of communist trannies?

It's beyond that, though you're correct. All these issues with the "poor oppressed blacks/Muslims/Mexicans/migrants/refugees/whothefuckever" are issues they believe in with religious fervor. They're convinced their position is the infamous "right side of history" and they'll destroy themselves, their party, America, and the world in the name of cramming as many shitskins into the US as they possibly can. Asking them to rethink their position on dark-skinned third world people is akin to telling Muslims that they might be mistaken about Allah and Mohammad. This is the hill they're willing to die on and they have no regrets.

Getting people to realize that this is their new religion might help them break free from it. It fills the same human need as religion but it's all sick and twisted.

Attached: Equality.jpg (626x775, 125.74K)

The dems are a fucking joke and third parties are nothing but cucks

Not disagreeing here. Pushing the equality as religion meme will pull some from the middle, though.

CNN never ceases to amaze me with how retarded their editing staff is.

It's hard to understand how democrats could be so incompetent. I understand that democrat voters are retards, but I had always figured that the democrat strategists were cynical calculating types who didn't get high on their own supply.

I remember chuckling at this pic but now I don't think anyone could even argue against it.

When you own all the horses on the track you win no matter which horse loses. The best owners make it look like its an actual competition.

Google was paid numerous shekels by far-left supporters via their shell company "the groundwork". The groundwork also produces anti-white pro-libtard content via Netflix employees, and they're going to be producing content for Obama now.

Aside from Netflix, far left content is being pushed primarily under Michael Slaby. He plays a key role in "TomorrowVentures" which is heavily funded by Eric Schmidt. TomorrowVentures owns a number of assets including "Legendary Pictures", which is responsible for abominations such as " BlacKkKlansman".

If you want to free yourself of "pravda" media, you may need to stop using Google products, Netflix, and watching Hollywood films. They will only forcefeed you garbage.

Don't forget how videogames are getting pozzed as well.

Attached: The nose of us kosher.JPG (525x401, 45.04K)

here's what a naughty dog dev had to say about people rejecting their jewish propaganda.

Attached: ND guy being a fag.JPG (491x452, 104.51K)

AWWWWWESOME! ANOTHER CNN THREADS ON (((Imkikey/pol/!)))

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-25 pol - Catalog.png (251x240 57.15 KB, 6.24K)

>archive.is/2inPr
fake archive link? what are you trying to pull?

Attached: Untitled.png (324x143, 5.57K)

working archive link archive.is/Td8Xt

It's only a matter of time before drumpf signs DACA and freshly mints a dozen million beaner invaders as citizens.

Attached: 9b3a455a93db0fafac6aba5ddda940981c71cd80273bea5ab63040b4d81ef039.png (748x834, 1.54M)

They're planning on having the CIA rig the midterms. They did it with Moore, they'll do it again. Then they can claim popular support for the most batshit of their positions.

The disconnect comes when the party thinks whatever the bigwigs at the top decide the party stands for, all the sheep at the bottom are supposed to get in line with. The party is supposed to take the pulse of the people and fight for the things their constituents care about.

Your average democrat doesn't want a million fucking Mexicans or refugees storming into the country either. And there aren't draconian hate speech laws (at least, not yet) preventing them from making their feelings about this known. Democrat leaders don't understand this, whether from being that out of touch or that drunk on their own hubris, but it's going to continue to bite them in the ass until they get it.

Fuck off back to /r/TheDonald
It's important to know what the enemy is thinking and discussing so that we can act appropriately

checked.
the death of christianity left a void filled by marxist faith.

They just replaced one semeitic universalist faith with another one. Christianity won't fix this, it was the primer for it.

are you not familiar with MSNBC?

Thus nu/pol/.

>(((Leave them alone and they'll go away!)))
Kill yourself you stupid fuck

I fucking hate summer so goddamn much

I'M SORRY YOU CAN'T COME IN

Attached: you can't come in.mp4 (720x404, 1.43M)

What exactly am I shilling?

kek his tattoo artist probably makes fun of him as soon as he leaves and probably makes mistakes so he can charge more to fix them
cuck confirmed
kek this dude literally has no class if you classify your art as expensive… eh he'll fit right in at the liberal dinner party but get made fun of subtly by his own
this is the typing style of a man so dissatisfied with himself and his choices all he can do is destroy others and their hobbies so he can feel slightly better about himself
THE LEFT CANNOT CREATE ONLY DESTROY

One promotes destruction like in the Weimar Republic, another promotes destruction like in the Soviet Union and the Holodomor. They're both garbage, and need to be opposed and deposed.

Do you know the difference between "opinion" and "news"?

I highly, highly doubt that. Most of the old time veterans that I know of are very un-politically correct, and have little tolerance for nonsense.

He's not going to do that during his first term, that would be political suicide.

Indeed. Hitler himself had said that Christianity was a form of proto-Bolshevism.

the rumors that he doesn't want to run in 2020 are unnerving a best. then too; not a day goes by that it's a miracle he doesn't get JFK'd. this said, who could blame him for likely having the same bad thoughts

You have to respect the autism of someone to post the same thing everyday for the next 6 years.

Attached: every morning.jpg (680x383, 32.97K)

Because (((CNN))) sees what is happening in Europe with migrants and Trump's approval ratings are only rising after cracking down further on the border hoppers. They're scared of the American Reich but nobody can stop it now.

ANTI-PEDOS BTFO
8ch.net/orbg/res/259.html
ANTI-PEDOS BTFO

Christianity was only for the White race, the descendants of Adam. Edomites appropriated the name of Shem long ago and subverted the White city of Judea, as Strabo the Greek attests circa 200 BC. That's where the terms "Semetic" and "Jew" come from. "They came out of us, but were not of us." Jews are alien subverters of Judea.

If White nativity wasn't a genetic trait, jewfags would still be separate from Whites. Instead, Whites got pridefagged and listened to jewfags that undermined White apartheid. Churchfag hierarchy unmentioned in the Bible created Bishopfags whom trusted jewfags to translate Hebrew scrolls instead learning Hebrew themselves. Baste Martin Luther tried to correct the inherent D&C and become a fierce exterminationist at his end, but (((infinity sect))) was already afoot. Jewfags play boths sides. The (((cuckchurch))) then created the Universal doctrine to justify British expansion and unchain Jews from Church power. This paved the way for the (((French revolution))) of (((Freemasony))). "Fraternity, liberty, and equality" … for the Jew. Naive Whitecuck Napolean was the final key to unleashing jewfags from economic and political banishment.

The good news is current year Whites males can cleanse the world of shitstains, but blaming Christianity for jewfag subversion is faggotry because the White masses are simple and just need a strong horse to follow. Christianity gives them a sound moral base to build families and civilizations, which is only for the descendants of Adam. It puts the man at the head of household and doesn't cuck to wymyn. The fear of hellfire keeps female hypergamy at bay. Don't be cucked by jewmemes of when they say they are Hebraic, Abrahamic, Semetic or Israeli. Edomite jewfags appropriated White history so awakened Whites would avoid it, forever keeping jewfags in power. Jewfags lie about everything. They will even twist and slide this response. The Internet allows Whites males to gather, sort, and discern information without getting triggered like (((numale))) bitches. Don't be a jew tool.

Sage for OT and fucking read/listen to Christogenea.org, you unlearned faggots

then you can get crucified with the rest of them, kikelarper