MGTOW BTFO -- forever

The history of Jewish feminism and why MGTOW advocates are the lowest form of human life.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/JvilJYuSQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9Vv7EQhKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't you give me a tl;dw?

It's a deep but short video on how feminism destroys the female mind, society, and the Jew's awareness on propagation of this. Plus female misery that it causes.
It also says that the Jews did not try to do this to men because men are more rational and would of laughed it off because the Jews prey on the weak. MGTOW is a late stage form of the attack and prey's on the lowest form of man.

Attached: angry war buddah.png (612x612, 342.07K)

A man saying "fuck this I'm off" isn't the lowest form of human life. The lowest form of human life is a woman without children but a career.

No its the man for giving up and being a little bitch about it.

Absolutly. Watch the video. You've watched plenty of MGTOW videos already.

Attached: 21650_203358959789147_402845115_n.jpg (140x400, 21.73K)

Checked. It's pretty simple. Femshits are kikes and deserve death and MGTOW is the same thing for men. I don't have time to watch the video, but it's easy to get.

Here is a more accurate take on MGTOW, OPs video was close but not quite there. Funny how it denounces Jews while using Jewish science to explain the world.
hooktube.com/JvilJYuSQTg

You post a male version of feminism video to counter the truth of OP by calling it Jewish science. A video about how Jews are anti-nature and anti-science. That's pretty funny, Spencer.

I see nothing wrong with MGTOW IF we ever get artificial wombs, especially IF Musk is one of us and helps set up a NatSoc Mars Colony

FUGGING MGTOW! BUNCH OF PUSSY VIRGINS! WHY DON'T THEY DO WHAT WE DO AND POST FUNNY PICTURES ON TWITTER!?!

Single parent of mutants? You're the lowest form of man.

Male-Female mind emotional projects.

t. Lowest form of man.

Attached: feminism mgtow.jpg (906x572, 83K)

If you see nothing wrong with MGTOW then you are failing to note that women are an essential part of the family unit. As much as some are resentful about women (they got btfo by thots, it happens) saying all women are shit is a fallacy.
Feminism is cancer, not arguing against that, it has poisoned our societies to no end; but we still need women in the family. Women have a lot of positive traits, they are kind, loving, willing to sacrifice, and empathic. If you got btfo by a scumcunt, it happens buddy, we have all been there, but outright saying artificial wombs are the answer? Shit nigger, thats a mens version of Artificial sperm, which is the death of manhood.

You didn't even click on the link. The video he posted is clearly anti-MGTOW.

no

MGTOW is chemo for feminism.

so organic

The problem with feminism isn't feminism, its that feminism was utilized to justify the state destruction of the social role of men in modern society. Thus, most young men (regardless of race) are now marginalized without even realizing it. The ZOG state is now the (((traditional provider and protector))) of women, who rack up the greatest levels of (((consumer spending))) ever seen in history, while young men have to pick up the slack.

Fact: Divorce rates have exceeded 75% in California

Fact: Women initiate 75% of all divorces

Fact: Massachusetts BAR President admits women use false child sexual abuse claims against the father in the vast, overwhelming percentage of Family Court proceedings

Fact: British Columbia recently passed a law granting women palimony and community property rights in any relationship lasting 2 years or more, non-consecutively, and retroactively. It should be noted that cohabitation was not required, only a "substantial relationship".

The marriage and divorce industry is a multi-million dollar scam run by (((parasites))) that control law enforcement, the legal profession, the courts, and the prison system. MGTOW is a logical and valid self-defense action. A man that avoids Western feminists, continues his education, and becomes prosperous by age 35, can quite easily find a quality woman in Russia or other FSU nations, and breed as many children as he deems sufficient.

tl:dr only cucks marry Western females

Yes, goy. Stay away from those cancerous white women!

Attached: Jewish_Scientists.jpg (1599x900, 133.35K)

Wrong
every man has a part to play, especially the best men
we must dominate our woman to the point the mainstream propaganda is overpowered
we are resonsible for the state of women because men are above women in the natural order
MGTOW is insidious because it promotes self interest over survival of the race
MGTOW cannot fix the issues we have, it is designed as a cop out
A way for cowards to rationalize their fears and escape their responsibility to their race and their ancestors
Be suspicious of any movement that gains attention, most likely it has been fostered by our enemies with ulterior motives masked by seeming "common sense"

Common…its funny, right? Like Ethnic European women would ever need to look to the (((TROLL))) for advice on what it means to be a woman. As a lesbian degenerate the TROLL is the furthest thing from female values one can get and still retain an X chromosome.

Attached: troll vs woman.jpg (336x194, 67.91K)

You are misinterpreting the situation. MGTOW is not for men who are throwing in the towel, it is for men who have already been marginalized by society, but they are too afraid to admit that they are the ones being rejected.

Also, women aren't stupid. Most women, just like most men, try to play their cards the best they can. In this society the state promises women more than any man could dream of offering, even Chad.

MGTOW, like feminism, is damage control; blowing smoke in spite of more deeply seated issues.

My point is that MGTOW is an insidious idea because those men you described could instead be encouraged to become strong and then seek out or create a submissive wife and provide us with more white children
Instead it placates them, fosters weakness/ withdrawl, and allows them to rationalize their cowardice
Do you run away from fights?
Or do you steam in without fear?
Men do not retreat and cower away in the face of adversity
MGTOW is a misnomer because
They are not MEN

at this point I'm 95% sure MGTOW is a MKUltra codeword

Project monarchs

I mean mocking bird

SKY IS BLUE, STOP THE PRESSES!

Man up and marry that slut

dubs of truth

Lmao, that's the best you've got? Soros sure isn't sending his best.

find me a worthwhile wife then. I've been looking and haven't found shit

no

no

In the past, this was true. Today's woman has been gaslit from birth to think that she can "have it all:" be a romantically-flighty careerist until 30, suddenly find Mr. Right (remember, feminism told women they would improve their stock in the dating pool by increasing their own income), have her kids in her late 30s or early 40s, and magically settle into a perfect work-life balance in which, by sheer coincidence, she ends up making less money than her husband and thus she *has to* leave the workforce to raise her children. Some women are loving and willing to sacrifice, but such women are an extreme minority among today's single women, and many women merely pretend to be these things long enough to get a husband, imagining "happily ever after," and then discover after 3-5 years of marriage that she's not "satisfied."

I have yet to see an effective solution that could generally be applied by men at large to a stock of women that is generally unmarriageable. The solutions in the short term must involve a marriage strike and an implicit threat to crash the civilization. The tradcon dictate–"Just find the right woman! and try not to kill yourself if it turns out you picked badly, just be a wageslave to a woman who left and children you'll rarely see"–does not look viable to me. Marriage must either by eliminated or reinstated as a lifelong contract. It doesn't matter how "Jewish" MGTOW appears to you; it is a rational response to a family court system designed by feminist, government, and lawyer collusion to strip the family of its stability and resources so that shortsighted women can fuck around in their 30's and 40's, milking the dating market of its last drops of excitement while neglecting their children.

Feminism is merely the generalized feminine desires turned political. I agree (and mourn) that the baby boomers drank the cool-aid and allowed ZOG to destroy the family and marginalize men, the drivers of civilization.

Fact: California allows LIFETIME ALIMONY after 10 years of marriage. Again, marriage has become a means to strip the family of its previously-multigenerationally accrued resources.

I agree with much of what you've written, but the lynchpin is HOW you're going to dominate women. Bear in mind that all ways that a man could exert control over his wife are deemed "abuse" and grounds for losing your home and children, including vehemently disagreeing with your wife or not giving her money to spend on whatever she likes. Check the Duluth wheel of Domestic Violence. A married man is boxed in, with the state pointing a gun at his head and his wife's finger on the trigger. She has the power to destroy him if he ever steps out of line. A man married in the West is thoroughly cucked, whether he knows it or not. If the "alpha" (read: high-earning and/or physically attractive) bachelors announced tomorrow that they were going on a marriage strike until the changes discussed above were made, and just to be safe, they weren't going to date a single woman who ever publicly stated support for feminism, feminism would run out of supporters the next day, and the family unit would be drastically altered on the following day as women stormed state legislatures demanding changes. These careerist women don't actually want to work their whole lives away, it's just a pose to drive up the price they intend to demand from Mr. Right.

Checked

The challenge to all tradcons telling men to throw their lives away on a woman who is legally permitted to make false claims of abuse 5 years into the marriage to strip a man of his vitality and resources. Most women were not raised to be marriageable.

I've been dating my HS sweetheart for 8 1/2 years. I got laid last week. It was good enough, given my (((circumcised))) penis, but I wouldn't throw my life away for a lifetime supply of muh cummies. If a woman says she'll leave you if you don't marry her, show her the door. Marriage is the ultimate shit-test

Eunuchs are just different in principle.

I bet the women are lining up at your door Mohammed.

by a shill youtube video thread? bumplocjk please

OH LOOK A DIVIDE & CONQUER THREAD…

guess how many women are down with a poor ass varg style tradcon lifestyle (if a guy can even pull this off in the current (((economy))) )

even late 30 harpies who can only birth down syndrome babies will consider it beneath them unless the guy is a murderer like varg

the only girls you can pull this on are 14 year olds looking for a leader figure but obv. that'll get you jailed and brandmark you as a pedo

jews made sure there is no winning for white men in the west anymore.

not blackpilling, just saying…

I think women should be "dominated" by slowly and carefully negotiating whatever issue is at hand, with the best ideas winning out, but there comes a point where a man has to be able to say "no."

How do you intend to negotiate with a woman whose trump card, enabled by the state, is to make a false rape accusation and take your children and house away from you? The problem isn't that all women will do this; the problem is that all women CAN.

dubs of truth

They're all irreversibly compromised. They cannot be unfucked. Best to focus your energy on annihilating the society-raping hook-nosed cunts that made them way .

Both my girlfriend and my best friend's wife share in my dream of homesteading off the grid but hey whatever floats your boat. Enjoy your manufactured blackpills

Attached: WP_20180616_009(1).jpg (1280x720, 254.71K)

You're gonna need to wade through a sea of shit and red pill her yourself. Keep in mind we live in an age of hedonistic degeneracy so you're not going to find a perfect pure virgin.

THE JOOOOOOS

Why can't whitey out-subvert le ebil joo?

Because whitey gets a bad taste in his mouth when he acts like a dishonorable lying parasite, whereas Jews do it subconsciously and constantly. It is in there blood, while nobility and good is in ours.

come on, you know thats a fucking lie white civilisations weren't built on 'nobility and good'

Also men > females
and white > everyone else
so WHITE MEN are at the top of the totem correct? However they can't even control their own women? It's laughable when you blame everything on females, but females like to follow the strong leader, and whitey has dropped from that.

RIP

Typical kike post

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_bb53985123244a4679d10537d61392b4e7ff29937a4a8af7f20de10814ab8e29.jpg (255x238, 7.8K)

we have had this exact same shitty thread
EVERY
FUCKING
WEEK
since the exodus. I know autists love repetition but god damn.

Attached: 1wna3y4gzx511.jpg (269x187, 13.79K)

can't respond coherently, so resort to HAHA TYPICAL KIKE
Just answer me, why can't white men control their women and why can't their strength and intellect combat the jews?

I'm controlling mine by bring a loving caring man who instructs her about what is right. What about you? Where's your shiksa, rabbi?

The laws have been changed so that *no group* can coherently control their women. I don't see the black family figuring it out, and I expect the first generation muslim women to cuck their husbands once they figure out how the laws here work.

this is the way white men do it, but it takes a willing woman. The politicization of women's grievances has made this increasingly difficult for the average man.

Murder gets you put into prison.

no shit sherlock…

varg spent a long time in there and I think his wife was pretty old already when he got out.

You're all better off making a large area, like a city, into a no-go zone for the natsocs and have your rules enforced there, outside of ZOG government control. Any women that comes into the area has to follow these rules if they want to stay, and that's that, or they get kicked out. If the musilms can create a no-go zone in Deerborn, Michigan, why can't whites do it else-where in the US?

Men love laws it seems, they love laws so much they see it as the bread-and-butter for this civilization, and what keeps the social grease going since for men, it's an unspoken rule to follow laws. What they forget, is that anyone else, that's not a white man, isn't going to follow these laws.

it's also a biological factor thanks to the femin virus thread

White men only care about laws that they agree with. Every man I know acknowledges it as an unspoken rule that if a law is dumb shit, your only responsibility is not to get caught while breaking it.

Because they are too busy wasting their time running on the shekel wheel and floating on inflated egos that keeps this slowly sink failboat afloat.

The Jews love white men, because once they give them something to do, they will go until they are done without ever considering the why.

Literally all white men would have to do to break Jewish power is simply cut them out of the economy.

The whole delusional system of insanity is based on believing their bullshit.

I'm pretty happy with my boyfriend. I have no need for women. Women are fucking retarded, petty, and selfish. I hate them.

Most MGTOW are divorced men who've been fucked over and had their lives destroyed. Anyone going back to marriage after that experience is an idiot and exactly what these femicunts wants.

For the young lags who go MGTOW, then they're idiots.

Gas yourself faggot.

Yes and who changed those laws? Why were those laws allowed to change? Were white men just blind to the rug being pulled out from under them? Why couldn't you fight it??

From what you and others in this thread are saying it seems like white men just can't compete on the same intellectual level as the jews.

It's almost like being in one of those hotep forums where all the black men are complaining about the evil manipulation and deceit by the white man.

Its so fucking ironic. Don't you guys see how you're just as pathetic as them when you blame everything on the jew?

PUAs and MGTOWS are all faggots who've fallen for a different kind of jew trap, and that's essentially becoming a rolling stone that does nothing to further the interests of his race or his traditions.

You opt out of the game and just fuck around? One less white birth
You chad it up and knock up a future single mother?

Your aryan seed is now being raised by a thot, you may as well ejaculated into some tissue. Be Discerning, but not overcautious, be confident but don't be reckless

Be Smart, These platitudes mean a lot more when you see opportunity and know how to separate the good from the bad.

There is however, no denying that the current system is fucked.

Attached: 1516249133997.jpg (504x488, 268.35K)

Quality over quantity

Funny that when women finally got the vote that it started to go down the shitter. And this wasn't caused by jews, the first place for women to get the right to vote was in fucking Wisconsin. The prospector noticed that the state was a massive sausage fest and decided that the fast way to get women is to give them rights in that state. It was thanks to Wisconsin that they fucked up everything.

Once women got the right to vote, it was all over. I don't want to follow the laws women make, but the zog bots will force you and make you into a nice example. You actually need a nice-sized militia to prevent it. Plus, they were voting in shit laws before we were born.

If you get caught, you're fucked. Women hate each other until they see one of them attacked, then screw over the man.

Again, we need to make a no-go zone.

Disinfo thread. (((they))) want people breeding to create more pathetic $laves.

As was the case back in the roman empire days when women were given the right to own land.

you say "fallen for a different jew trap" … this is so defeatest.

Many MGTOW are not MGTOW for life , its not a religion, its just a response to the current situation.

Like all things there are spectrums.Basically your extreme MGTOW is no women ever. You average MGTOW is no roasties, no marriage contract, and she better be able to provide some support, and no previous kids.

It sounds pretty fucking basic for the most part but I want to you take it in the context of the current situation.
1) getting married is very bad for men, this is new and its been a corner stone of whiteness for a while. Basically they attacked us at our strongest foundation
2) you have to have a counter measure to the modern day call against "slut shaming". The women are being indoctrinated to be worse mates. So its important for men to double down and make a call for not bull shit with women, if nothing else but as a redpill on young men that just dont know yet. There are many boys being raised by women today user. Sadly.

Think of it as a societal level of the men taking no shit when the collective women seem to be all "womens rights" and "its my body". The collective men are taking away their attention and money. We know this works with women individually, and its our best weapon so far with women as a collective.

Many MGTOW are divorced, but most are simply young men who have SEEN divorces and decided they wanted no part in that.

I wasn't aware that Wisconsin was the first place to give women the vote. Wisconsin also has a very high Northern-European Scandinavian population. So it was white men who fucked themselves up and now they're grasping at straws blaming it on the evil tactical jews.

It's not a monolith, I agree but the moderate label of "Guy who doesn't fuck roasties, and won't marry sluts" is simply a call to having standards and applying them. I don't see the MGTOW label as appropriate.

So I'm afraid lack of context lead to a misunderstanding.

Cities are a lost cause in the current climate but I can tell you one thing, brother: in regards to your proposed "no-go zones", my homestead will sure as shit be one

That's why these threads are d/c shill.
Almost everything here is a shill thread, the site is starving and the (((ai bots))) tried last few days to make very wordy posts to detract from the emptiness they created. They went to far and pushed everyone off of the "reservation" here.
Now where cold they all be?
We are off the internet in the world now

Attached: ec36da5ee54367d25a0aae958f3a6083e5b1637956f487939ca5834e44865b8a.png (1280x934, 972.64K)

But who is the robot.

Attached: 0ea1d9c1e5abb4e370ad6372989c6db22da1b054e962bcec860c57949aa05af4.png (1305x663, 50.7K)

This tbh

read the rest of my post … I say exactly that

It would seem that this is just common sense. But there is particular add on which is about being Anti Marriage.

I go on to say why this is (the context of the day) and then state a look at what brought it out , basically the terrorist like femenism of the day

fucking stop being a lazy dude

I did read the rest of your post, When I say "Lack of context" It was a fault on my end.

Attached: 1468441313648.jpg (283x288, 35.62K)

what? that shit is comedy gold

Saw this thread just thought i'd share what I read a couple days ago on haaretz. Some lady in NY calling for or maybe organizing a feminist march happens to be the cousin of the seldom seen president of Israel. Google it

You shitskins need to leave.

Wah wah, the problem is unfixable I'm just going to give up completely.

No shit user. It would be one thing if we actually got somewhere, but it's the same shit.

The woman's value is not as great as the value of a man. Thus a failed woman is a lesser decline than that of a failed man.

No thanks user.

>(((plz don't gas me)))
So you guys tossed the script and just started begging I guess?
Yes you successfully subverted the strongest drive in humanity into a machine that turns kikes into keks. We haven't even got started yet.
Biggest fuckup record might be yours forever. Be happy about that I guess?

I don't want to say we're winning because we have to fight harder and on more fronts, but some of these cunts appear to be terrified. We haven't really drawn blood yet, but I think they're starting to realize that their plan is jewish built and none of us were taking anything seriously up until now. They've seen fucking nothing. Their more evolved nigger cousins make this same mistake, assume that because we don't fight on their terms we can't.

You fill a biocunt's head with shit, and she spends her life watching cooking shows with her mother and her cat.
You take family away from white men, they acquire a fuckload of guns, knowledge and training, while ever single day they are given a dose of rage from their (((greatest ally))).
The reproductive drive is a never-ending creative force that recharges itself at a distracting rate. It's not going in a hole anymore.

NO MERCY

And it's bumplocked.
I didn't break your narrative, kikes, it was that way when I got it.

So THAT's why my old girlfriend turned up at church. She's getting ready to dump the chump.

try: youtube.com/watch?v=oX9Vv7EQhKI

Look nigger, honestly at this point it's best to fuck off out of this planet with a group of people determined to search out our destiny in the stars
We need a grounding for space colonies and you're not going to find masses of women of enough quality to sign on board though you'll see plenty of men who'd give anything up to do so
Maybe in the 2nd or 3rd generation the family unit can come back but look you need to keep in mind Women are sheep, which can be good, and that as such won't do anything radical like start National Socialism or jet off into space
Also faggot I love how you imply I'm like this because I get rejected tbh in this enviroment of individualism and dismantling of society it's impossible to have a social interaction with a woman that isn't work related

Ask any woman in her prime breeding age why she isn't married with kids. I'm willing to bet that her answer will be "muh career." Stop hiring women, get rid of diversity quotas, get them out of the workforce, start hiring based on merit again. Getting women into the workforce was used specifically as a way to lower the population. Women overwhelmingly and continually vote for more/bigger government and politicians/parties that let in millions of third world trash. Repeal the fucking 19th amendment, women haven't done anything to earn it, and they aren't even net tax payers. Fix the fucking marriage contract or get rid of it entirely. She shouldn't be entitled to half or more of my wealth if we split. Get rid of alimony, get rid of child support, women have abused these for far too long. Make abortion illegal. No childbirth happens without women's say so. They are the real ones to blame for the low white birth rate. If you take away their right to get an abortion, they'll think twice before opening their legs outside of marriage, I promise you. MGTOWs real beef is with a society that completely caters to women's unchecked hypergamy. If you take away their undeserved rights and restore authority to the people who maintain and keep civilization going, they'll fall in line. They can't fight us and they know it, that's why they have simps, manginas and Jews enforcing the laws. I'll let you in on a deep crimson redpill: Women haven't changed. Women are the same in 2018 as they were in 1518. Society changed and it changed for the worse.

Posts pic of Monk.
Do you even logic?

OY VEY KIKE SUBVOISION IS YOUR FAULT, GOY!