Ken O' Keefe NAMES THE (((JEW)))

Ken O' Keefe names the (((jew))) from 32:00 forward!!

The 9/11 kikes are finally going down, I can feel it in my bones. We need to push just a bit and the whole American population will wake up.

You need to watch this video from 32:00 (trust me, you don't miss much if you skip the first 32 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uL_ulVuxloc?t=8m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=pz2rDRbSqFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a pretty old source, but perhaps it's useful to 'cut out' and use in a newer documentary or compilation of sorts.

O keefe is likely a controlled op, or chancer, since this video he took a load of money for some "World Citizen" scheme and disappeared with it.

> naming Israel, PNAC, Greater Israel, New Pearl Harbor, 5 dancing israelis, and Fake News
> controlled op

Fuck off (((HAGANAH))) shill.

Ignore OP and skip to minute 47 (or minute 42 if you want to see everything I just mentioned).

Yes that's all fine, never in the history of international jewry has somebody said the truth, got a load of people to follow them, support them financially and then disappear leaving thousands disillusioned by any "movement" fighting for truth.

That would be impossible.

I just watched a video with Ken yesterday in which he named the Jew and linked Jews to 9/11.

youtu.be/uL_ulVuxloc?t=8m52s

NEW EVIDENCE THAT ISRAEL DID 9/11

If you're interested in the Jewish link to 9/11 you need to familiarize yourself with the works of Ryan Dawson.

The police recordings are a new one to me. Why haven't we seen it here all this time?

Where the fuck have you been? He's been naming the jew for a decade. Stop abusing red text you newfag.

Who silenced 9/11 families?

(((Alvin Hellerstein))) and (((Sheila Birnbaum)))

Also, Israel killed John O'Neil and wrote the (((Patriot Act))) in advance.

Attached: MAGAwithDACA.png (1182x1131 46.57 KB, 304.78K)

What a fucking joke.
Latest controlled op tactic:

Checked
PISSSRAEL DID 9/11

If only he'd use his autism to learn video editing and make something that normalfags might actually be able to sit through.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Another good one

the kikes did 9/11

Attached: bde9d-9112bjews2bpurim2bf22b252852529.jpg (732x648 11.24 KB, 460.09K)

Trips bless the great video.

Attached: Check_em_guard.png (657x557, 935.01K)

Paraphrasing O' Keefe from memory from video shown in

"What we learned about WWII, the Holocaust - let it suffice to say, that it fits perfectly in line with everything else we they told us: It's bullshit. BULLSHIT."

"The "crime" of Hitler was that he pulled Germany out, got the people OUT of this misery and stranglement, out of this usury and build this nation back up into an economic powerhouse within a few years…"

Some freemason.

Attached: 911.jpg (640x640 88.5 KB, 107.19K)

Attached: truth behind 911.png (640x889, 767.45K)

nice

This.

Also,
PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL == == PISSRAEL
Some buttblased bommer neocon or kike didn't want me calling Israel, Pissrael. Whoever he was can eat a dick.

What?

Attached: JEW99.jpg (960x686, 272.06K)

Ken O'Keefe Unveils The Truth About Adolf Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=pz2rDRbSqFw Can't embed video because of it being kiked by having been placed into limited states by YouTube.