ATF to Force Confiscation of Bump Stocks, This Wont End Well

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

ATF to Force Confiscation of Bump Stocks, Civil War Likely

The Department has determined that there WOULD NOT be a registration period for any device that would be classified as “machinegun” as a result of this rulemaking. The NFA provides that only the manufacturer, importer, or maker of a firearm may register it.[9] Accordingly, there is no means by which the possessor may register a firearm retroactively, including a firearm that has been reclassified. Further, 18 U.S.C. 922(o) prohibits the possession of machineguns that were not lawfully possessed before the effective date of the statute. Accordingly, if the final rule is consistent with this NPRM, current possessors of bump-stock-type devices will be obligated to dispose of those devices. A final rule will provide specific information about acceptable methods of disposal, as well as the timeframe under which disposal must be accomplished to avoid violating 18 U.S.C. 922(o).

Last day to comment on this rule before it goes into effect and shit get weird.

federalregister.gov/documents/2018/03/29/2018-06292/bump-stock-type-devices

archive.is/rZpBV

Please include these in your comment:

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), Department of Justice.
Docket Number ATF 2017R-22

Attached: home-made-bump-fire-1-(1).jpg (345.42 KB, 3000x2250)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZPeaa
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/10/05/nra-trump-administration-say-obama-is-to-blame-for-bump-stocks/?noredirect=on
hooktube.com/watch?v=9DZcrjC2btM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_interpretation#U.S.A
thegunblog.ca/2018/03/20/new-gun-law-csaaa-chief-wes-winkel-comments-rcmp-responds/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/03/full-auto-on-the-cheap-how-a-lightning-connector-works/
solventtrapsdirect.com
totalityindustries.com
youtu.be/EM5xiMQlGes

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

PUSH FOR FULL AUTO ALREADY FAGGOTS
Funs are to fight wars.
EQUAL WEAPONS RIGHTS FOR ALL

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

So they think they can arbitrarily change the laws without redefining what a machine gun actually is by law.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Very odd that such an attempt by the ATF hasn't been struck down by the Trump Administration yet. Perhaps he still has the ability to veto it?

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

reminder that this is (((blumpf)))'s fault

Attached: 08be40433269a52f711eca70d1097511fc60105735fbd8a3637610a024b7a7f9.png (702.68 KB, 740x410)
Attached: bypass1488.jpg (339 B, 15x15)

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

he did initiate this

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

They are doing it by "reinterpreting" what they already interpreted by replacing a word in the law, which they can't do, only Congress can do.

function =/ pull, they are not synonyms and are not interchangeable.

They also estimate at least 400,000 bump stocks have been sold, so I don't think their is anyway they can force compliance. It will just set off another Ruby Ridge or Waco and with the current climate, its likely to be the spark that sets off Civil War 2.0 Boogaloo.

He is the one who executed the executive order my friend. ATF is doing it for him after Las Vegas.

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

Checked
Any gun is a machine gun because every gun is a machine
THIS IS INFRINGED UPON
inb4 ban all rubber bands goyim

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

Its funny, because AFT actually suggests using belt loops or rubber bands as an alternative. They already said rubber bands are machine guns.

Alternative 3—Opportunity alternatives. Based on public comments, individuals wishing to replicate the effects of bump-stock-type devices could also use rubber bands, belt loops, or otherwise train their trigger finger to fire more rapidly. To the extent that individuals are capable of doing so, this would be their alternative to using bump-stock-type devices.

David Wright
David Wright

ATF is doing it for him after Las Vegas.
Parkland lit the (((fire))) under his ass

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

You got your timeline wrong their bud.

James Perry
James Perry

This won't cause a civil war, people will just stick them in the back of the closet and no one will turn any in.

They are effectively changing the legal definition with this rulemaking.

He is the reason why this is getting pushed to begin with.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

That doesn't make any sense, though. Surely the administration knows something was completely off about the Las Vegas shooting, that banning Bump Stocks/'machine guns' would not, in any way stop the alleged event from taking place? Besides, criminals by definition do not obey laws. This would give more power to the Mexican gun runners and cartels as they would be the only suppliers of such materials in the region.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Gun grabbing kikes

Attached: FeinsteinAndHerPartnerInCrimeTheGunGrabberInChiefTrumpstein.jpg (448.73 KB, 1922x1082)

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Right, but inevitably, some democrat DA or local LEO who hates whites will attempt to arrest someone and get blasted, then the standoff and Waco 3.0 takes place.

It was a political move to defuse any anti gun attempt in Congress. I don't blame him, and maybe the NRA and GOA will sue the ATF, but who knows. The NRA officially does not support repealing the Hughes amendment. GOA does support absolute rights.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

current possessors of bump-stock-type devices will be obligated to dispose of those devices.
So. . . I'm not going to be compensated for the loss of my property? Waiting for the ACLU to hop on this one, which they surely will any time now.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Let's fucking go

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

atf alternatives for the same effect
This is the low iq modern schooling provides
What an embsarrasment

Mason Green
Mason Green

how so?

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

Attached: Firefox-Screenshot-2018-06-27T18-36-35.455Z.png (64.87 KB, 472x426)
Attached: Firefox-Screenshot-2018-06-27T18-36-51.016Z.png (66.45 KB, 488x400)

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

Trump moves to ban 'bump stocks'
February 20, 2018
archive.is/ZPeaa

He initiated the ATF review in Dec 2017 then sent Sessions the ban memo, Post-Parkland, in Fed 2018.

They shoe-horned the "bumpstock loophole" into the (((Parkland))) fallout, despite it having fuckall to do with that shooting.

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

(same reason Florida and other states banned them after Parkland)

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

This is what you voted for

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Civil War Likely
says incorrect user for the millionth time

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

That was part two, back in November they did the first round of rule making, aka, taking public comment to form a rule, the one in February was the 2nd round, aka commenting on the final rule.

Fuck off shill.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

Though shalt not insult the gun grabber in chief
Why is his mate Feinstein so happy in this photo only moments after NeoCon Don declared he's going to take away the guns without due process?

Attached: FeinsteinAndHerPartnerInCrimeTheGunGrabberInChiefTrumpstein.jpg (436.72 KB, 1923x1083)

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

inb4 the ACLU shuts this whole thing down as it is a massive infringement of peoples rights

Carson Young
Carson Young

The NRA was the one who got the bump stock ban rolling. After Las Vegas, they came out blaming Obama for failing to ban them.

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/10/05/nra-trump-administration-say-obama-is-to-blame-for-bump-stocks/?noredirect=on

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

I couldn't agree more, what fucking idiots. I almost can't believe that this is happening, and that they're such cunts about it, but I would remiss if I didn't say that it kinda doesn't shock me either, the kikes were bound to make this move eventually.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Its obvious he is playing the media, give them what they want to hear, then do little to nothing because they will demand a total gun ban.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

The ACLU is fucking useless these days. They did however back off the openly anti gun position to a "we don't talk about it"

Ya, NRA sides with the rich NFA owners who probably have 100k in NFA gear.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

NRA just wanted to create a gun control panic to bring in new membership dues. And their bullshit is working.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Calm your fucking shit down.

Trump said he would take guns since fucking 2017 but it didn't happen, shit's fucking hot air.

It's obviously ATF is trying some shit here.

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Right, I'm saying Part 2 was initiated to appease the kikes upset about the Parkland kikelets being slaughtered. (((They))) required some form of gun-control as penance.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

Perhaps he still has the ability to veto it?
He requested it.

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

think of all the poor bumpstocks lost in a boating accident, camping trips, on hikes, etc.

gosh darn people are so careless.

Attached: 1e67edc0e501a789b918bacf87000331e99b93b808ca00096d514674d62e5c04.png (547.15 KB, 961x961)

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

ATF Ruling 2006-2 determined that the phrase “single function of the trigger” in the statutory definition of “machinegun” was best interpreted to mean a “single pull of the trigger.”

So they are now interpreting "function" as "pull"? The function of the trigger isn't to be pulled, that's that finger's job. Is the trigger's function not to actuate the fire control components?

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

ATF does not have the authority to redefine "function" to mean "pull" which falls under the purview of the Congress. Redefining interpretations and definitions can at times be the same as actually passing a law. The phrase “single function of the trigger” and “single pull of the trigger”  hold completely different meanings according to the most recent Websters dictionary. The words “function” and “pull” are not interchangeable and are not synonyms. To “function” is “to carry on a function or be in action : operate” while to “pull” is to “to exert force upon so as to cause or tend to cause motion toward the force.” So to “function” a trigger as written in 26 U.S.C. 5845(b) has to do with how a persons finger “operates” the trigger – in the case of a bump stock, one function of the finger on the trigger equals one shot - as opposed to “pulling” the trigger which is to “exert force” or “cause motion towards” which seems to be ATF's logical basis for this rule change. It seems ATF is in search of a word and definition to fit their needs instead of a proper interpretation of the written law.

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

How can they do this if we can't pass ex post facto laws?

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

They just use a double speak, basically they say no machine guns post 1986 are legal, and if we determine you possessed it after 1986 then you can only turn it in or destroy it.

Basically, the "ATF does not write the laws we just define them." So its not an ex post facto law. They did this in 2004 with the Adkins accelerator.

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Get one engraved with "The 8 year assault on your 2A Rights is OVER!" and send it to the White House or Trump Hotel.

Camden Price
Camden Price

I am thinking of doing this and including a hat "I won't be needing these anymore"

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

I don't own one, but with a shitty m4 stock and A2 grip you're pretty much there for $20

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

First bump stocks, then semi auto, then lever and pump actions, then bolt actions with internal mags, then single shot guns, then muzzeloaders, then air rifles, then crossbows, then bows, then slingshots, then knives, then pepperspray, then rocks, then all white men

Attached: trump-fuck-due-process.mp4 (1.06 MB, 800x450)

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

You forgot ***and then spoons

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Trump said he would take guns since fucking 2017 but it didn't happen, shit's fucking hot air.
tons of states passed gun control laws within a month of his anti-gun diatribe. IIRC: Minnesota, Washington, Florida, Chicago… Vermont, maybe? there were a lot

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

That's a state issue, it has to do with the cucked-ass state government, especially Vermont.

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

Checked. Just glancing at the reg, it looks like, as of the effective date they set, possession of a functional bumpstock will be the equivalent of possession of a post-1986 machine gun, so that means probably thousands of people will instantly be considered criminals violating the machine gun possession law. This is just after a glance and with little familiarity with this body of law. Seems pretty shitty to make a bunch of people instant criminals with a stroke of a pen, however, simply because they don't turn in or break some plastic accessory.

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

all white men

damn with out weaponized white men my defenses will be lacking

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

So if I stuck one of these on my finger and adjusted it to cause the needed muscle contraction it'd still be legal as of this ruling? A switching element controlling the circuit could be added or better yet, placed between the finger and trigger.

hooktube.com/watch?v=9DZcrjC2btM

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Checked. The word you want isn't "useless"–the ACLU is 100% on the state's side. The name ACLU is Alinsky-esque lying. The ACLU APPLAUDED searching Trump's goddamn attorney. "Civil Liberties" in the organization namd is a joke–they literally do nothing but advance a statist, totalitarian agenda specifically designed to destroy whatever remains of the Bill of Rights. The "Civil Liberties" name is some black is white, up is down, 1984-style total lie. We live in bizarro world at this point.

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

see
They're just changing the interpretation of the wording of the NFA and "Redefining interpretations and definitions can at times be the same as actually passing a law."

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

washington
Made it legal for teachers to carry on campus

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

then all white men
not putting "Hispanic/Latino" on every form you sign and your children's birth certificate

Fucking low IQ nigger, heck, even niggers have begun labeling themselves as Hispanic/Latinos, and that's no lie. Hispanic/Latino is a term for ANYONE born in the American continent. How does it feel knowing you're less intelligent than a DACApede?

Attached: MAGAwithDACA.png (46.57 KB, 1000x800)
Attached: cd2ff95cb7d3075ea6e672f55a724775c7a371150d1bed2a4ae047c7d9736d0a.png (32.46 KB, 500x281)

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

lawyer here not familiar with challenges to ATF regs…how do challenges normally turn out? does the normal deference rule apply? it's pretty disturbing making people instant criminals like this

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

What does adding a comment do?

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

gives a fat shitskin (if they can read) the chance to laugh at you, a whitey who cares about the bill of rights

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

nothing, just concern shills trying to blackpill the whites of 8/pol/

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

Going to change my child's ethnicity to Hispanic/Latino this weekend.

Attached: daca-dubs.PNG (3.71 KB, 461x88)
Attached: faaf4053dac137fc80d24fd8c7843dd337ecb8bc58579f603e096ab827b81fa8.png (50.79 KB, 581x713)

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

ATF to force confiscation of bump stocks

Attached: do-it-faggot.jpg (33.59 KB, 600x613)
Attached: do-it-moot.jpg (43.79 KB, 600x600)

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

ya buts its not the same word, they are not synonyms so it totally changes the meaning.

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

They have to read and respond to every comment slowing down the process, its like throwing a wrench in the gears.

We stopped the Green tip ban that way, making 80k comments, they would never make it through them all.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Fucking no script making it difficult to see who responded to who

Not familiar with them myself but in
under "IV. Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking" a few paragraphs talk about the challenges they've had in comments on the ruling so far and says why they disagree. Cause they're not making any new regulations, only reinterpreting the existing ones it doesn't leave much room to challenge it except that they're not interpreting it correctly. Somewhere in that section it says they have the authority from congress to interpret the regulations but I don't know if that means to how ever they see fit. If this is what you're asking about applying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_interpretation#U.S.A
I would think so but I'm not sure.

Not sure if every single one has to be responded to like says but they do read some, maybe most, maybe all because the ruling on the fedreg responds to the main couple types of comments they got

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

After reading this I don't see where ATF is going to force compliance on this. I don't doubt they are dumb enough to try, but usually with something this big you get some kind of warning. Can I get sauce on this?

Jordan White
Jordan White

Attached: 1519770195008.webm (2.47 MB, 960x540)

James Ward
James Ward

It would completely change the meaning if the NFA had "one pull of the trigger" written instead but the ATF isn't changing it to say that. They're saying they now believe that "one function of the trigger" means "one pull of the trigger" to them and congress has given them authority to interpret the wording of the laws. Possibly with no agreement from anyone else in the government, called "normal deference rule"

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

Dude seriously , they classified rubber bands as machine guns then in the next sentence say to use rubber bands or belt loops or fingers as an alt? The fuck is actually wrong with these dip shits?

Attached: IMG-3505.JPG (32.84 KB, 623x469)

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

function =/ pull, they are not synonyms and are not interchangeable.
What makes it worse is it doesn't even matter. Even with a bumpstock you finger still pulls the trigger every time, as in literally pulling on the trigger and making it arc back towards the grip until the firing mechanism is released.

It's perversion of law, literally making up statues that exist nowhere, to make a law that still isn't even violated, so you say fuck it and illegally confiscate people's weapon parts anyway.

If senate and courts sit idly by on this it should mean revolution because acting on this is explicitly stating you are no longer bound by the word of the law and will freely enact you will on the people, as you see fit.

Attached: 6b4be89b2d5f73685df46d2cbd….jpg (168.69 KB, 960x540)

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Pull: to draw or haul toward oneself or itself, in a particular direction, or into a particular position.

Function: to perform a specified action or activity; work; operate:

Not the same thing. They want to move the goal posts so that "pushing the stock against the finger" is equal to your finger functioning the trigger. Its not the same thing.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Yes, this is the root of how a the left works, or an authoritarian state.

They just do shit on a whim because reasons, like turning your country into a muslim caliphate, or legalizing murder.

William Robinson
William Robinson

It's all chess!
Right you are squire

Attached: NeverBeenHappierTogetherThejewAndFeinstein.jpg (152.74 KB, 1160x629)

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

If I take pictures out of context it'll make me seem right!
Post the one of trump touching the wall.

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

I really shouldn't shouldn't be feeding your frenzy like this, but seeing as you asked ever so nicely

Attached: TrumpGratuitouslySucksOnjewDicks1a.jpeg (1.04 MB, 4495x2360)

Easton White
Easton White

I couldn't really say, except to remind anyone working for these traitors to kill themselves now and save the taxpayers' time.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

By this merit they have to ban all old revolvers, since fanning is a machine gun.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

see
and then kill yourself for being gay

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

Trump sucks at getting anything done. Like that North Korea summit that ended with them signing a peace of paper that that only says they'll talk again in the future was ludicrous. Then he keeps having his butt buddy Ryan trying to pass amnesty bills for the DACA retards, which get righteously shot down in the House.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

you can ban bump stocks but you don't need a bump stock to bump fire, just ban bullets

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

Dead judges can’t convict people of owning “machine guns”

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

The deference I was referring to is the administrative law standard "Chevron deference." I don't remember admin law enough to know if it would apply here, but if it does, then there's basically no way to challenge agency's interpretation once it's in force.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

How about they allow post-86 MGs instead?

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

That's (((administrative law))) for you.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

oy vey Trump didn't do anything my fellow magapedes

Guns are a states rights issue. Abolish the ATF.

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Forgot:

I use my machinegun for (((medical purposes))) goy

There must be ways around this.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Heheheheheh new SCOTUS trial inc. With the soon to be 6/3 SCOTUS.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Its funny, because AFT actually suggests using belt loops or rubber bands as an alternative. They already said rubber bands are machine guns.
Alternative 3—Opportunity alternatives. Based on public comments, individuals wishing to replicate the effects of bump-stock-type devices could also use rubber bands, belt loops, or otherwise train their trigger finger to fire more rapidly. To the extent that individuals are capable of doing so, this would be their alternative to using bump-stock-type devices.
You think this suggestion is included for the benefit of gun owners? Haha.
As was said months ago when the whole bump stock issue became prominent, a bump stock does not add any new capability to a semi-auto which isn't already present, it just makes bump firing easier.
Ergo it is inevitable and obvious that the end goal is banning of all semi-automatics. Once the bump stocks are banned then it is just one more logical leap to a total ban on semi-automatics, and the bump stock ban itself will be used as the foundation and proof that a ban is needed.
It's like crossing a stream using stepping stones, you can't just drop the last stone in and step right across, you need to move one stone at a time.
The next stone is:
the bump stock ban was deemed necessary because of the rate of fire achievable through the use of said items.
it now transpires that the same rate of fire can be achieved without a bump stock, by using accessories such as a belt loop, a rubber band or even a properly trained finger.
as such the capability for machine gun fire is not actually tied to bump stocks, but is inherent in semi-automatics per se.
as the capability has already been deemed problematic (proved by the bump stock ban which has now passed), the only logical next step is to ban the semi-automatics outright.
Do you really not see what's happening? Bump stock ban is a step in the pathway to semi-auto ban, it's not an end objective in itself.
Kiss your semi-automatics goodbye. Rifles first, handguns within 10 years.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Nice full auto digits user

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

We've seen this shit before.
All that will happen is those that currently own bump-stocks will simply keep them. There's no way to track them, they are not guns, and no paperwork needed to be signed to buy or sell them.
There are people that still own "street-sweepers" out there, and those were classified as "machins guns" for some unknown reason, back in the 80's or 90's.
New York state made so-called "assault rifles" illegal, and almost nobody turned them in, either.

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

Those Street Sweepers were classified as "destructive devices" because they were from apartheid South Africa and the name "Street Sweeper" implies that it's for clearing the streets of niggers; despite the gun itself being just a cheap double action shotgun revolver. It was a politically motivated restriction

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

for once the trumpstein shills are actually correct

Easton White
Easton White

This board is a low-IQ echo chamber steered by trolls. You've known this for some time.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Wrong on that one.
The ATF tracked down just about every owner of Street Sweepers and told them to either register, or surrender.

Matthew King
Matthew King

So when will we see a class action lawsuit against the BATF?

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

yup
molon labe mother fucker

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

All that will happen is those that currently own bump-stocks will simply keep them
<and those that don't will have their rights infringed and after a generation another capability will be gone forever.
literally fucking mckill yourself myshill

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

What will really happen
fat ameritards roll over and give their guns up

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

pre-election
<fuck yeah trump is our guy 1488!
post-election
<o-oh…. w-well at least he won't take our guns away like hillary would have
post-bump stock ban and "take the guns and worry about due process later"
<h-hahah i'm sick of winning? yeah i'm winning! things are great! trump is my guy!
Zig Forums was wrong.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

/auschwitz/index.html

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Yes, people are really going to turn over and fail to be able to produce extremely simple bits of metal and plastic.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Ease of production doesn't mean shit when the punishment is federal prison, see: "bottle openers".

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

extremely simple bits of plastic and metal
i dont have a 3d printer you stupid faggot, nor do i want one, stop justifying 2A infringement

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

According to a sentencing memorandum filed by prosecutors, Sing’s short tenure at RK was “tumultuous…he was late on assignments, showed up late to work, and had a bad attitude. He created disparaging paraphernalia, such as mugs and bottle openers referring to RK employees as imbeciles, and distributed them to his colleagues. Eventually, he was fired, but not before he took home with him a trove of documents related to RK’s confidential trade secrets, including at least 27 schematics.”

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

An electrical engineer from Glendale who was found guilty of violating the Economic Espionage Act for stealing and distributing trade secrets belonging to his former employer was sentenced today to federal prison.

Derek Wai Hung Tam Sing, 45, was sentenced by United States District Judge Christina A. Snyder to serve one year and one day in prison.
whats ur fuckin point, some gook got i trouble that has nothing to do with 2A restrictions.

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

subhuman child who knows nothing about firearms shitting up the 2a thread
Imagine my shock.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

please explain wtf you mean by "bottle openers" then dipshit, because all your posts make no sense

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

so is the (((ATF))) gonna start demanding people get an NFA or cut their hands off when people point out alt3 contains illegal actions?

law enforcement agencies kept finding them in raids with the stocks and barrels cut down to a size small enough to hide, something you couldnt quite do with other contemporary semiauto shotguns with that magtube that can carry as many rounds as a stryker or protecta and the contemplation of getting their asses handed by a 12 round shotgun that magically appeared out of the back seat of a car or from underneath a table inside a drugdeal probably made law enforcement push to put a hefty criminal sentence on people if they found it on someone

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

No, I'm not going to spoonfeed a child who isn't even old enough to own firearms. You've outed yourself as a dumb fucking kid, it's time you fucked off to a new thread.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

If Trump got videotaped blowing Obama, you faggots would still defend him.

Attached: jyhLwwf.jpg (116.71 KB, 1024x731)

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

The niggers at the ATF were the ones that worked with the nigger to give guns to shitskin terrorists in Mexico and the Middle East.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

cool mysterious slang that literally noone knows what you mean. p.s. i own more guns that you and am a better shot than you guaranteed.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Don't let them get away with this. This is basically what the RCMP already does in Canada.

New Gun Law: CSAAA Chief Wes Winkel Comments, RCMP Responds
[https://archive.is/1rXs9] thegunblog.ca/2018/03/20/new-gun-law-csaaa-chief-wes-winkel-comments-rcmp-responds/

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

Doesn't know what gun show "bottle openers" are

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

Vermont is worrying, because its always been a very based state regarding firearms, despite the state's left-wing proclivities. They had Constitutional carry long before any other state did, for example.

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

They're fucking bottle openers, they open bottles

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

They are not designers.
ONLY DESIGNERS SHALL MAKE DESIGNATIONS

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Rockwell said nice things about niggers and openly advocated organizing with them as a means to an end.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

please explain wtf you mean by "bottle openers" then dipshit, because all your posts make no sense
He's probably referring to lightning links, which, unlike a bump stock, turn an AR into a legit machine gun.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

This should be taken as an opportunity as this is likely to get opposed and sued into oblivion anyway. In 1994 there as a massive grassroots campaign which followed the AWB which forced the cucks of the GOP to take a hard stance against gun control every since. Trump has no understanding of guns because he is an urbanite faggot and doesn't comprehend how much his support is dictated by opposition to gun control, if he did he wouldn't have even given the lip service he did no matter if you think he is full ZOG or just a civnat. This horseshit can be leveraged against them, we can threaten them "repeal the NFA entirely or none of you will be reelected" and if some of them refuse it can be a wedge issue to get actual nationalist candidates in.

Point out that there is no fuctional difference between full auto and semi-auto in terms of fire suppression(except for crew served machine guns but we don't need to tell them that) and that none of these weapons are statistically significant contributes to crime. The plan would ultimately to get those full sized machine guns particularly the .50 into our hands for civil war purposes.

Trump was just last week encouraging everybody to get concealed carry weapons and for national unregulated and unregistered carry.

To me this bespeaks of a man who has little interest in guns and just does what he incorrectly perceives is in vogue without understanding that even the must cucky of his base see this as a life or death issue.

If that isn't an option another alternative is to defund the ATF, and use that budget for ICE.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

REMINDER THAT THIS DOESN'T AFFECT HAND CRANK GATLING FUNS

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

thanks user, i think you nailed it

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

What the fuck are you talking about? There is nothing called a "lightning link", and they do not exist. You're a dumb fuck

Attached: 1456609853984-4.gif (392.9 KB, 640x360)

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Attached: NWO.jpg (127.64 KB, 600x450)

John Cruz
John Cruz

Noice. Soon deluded burgers will feel full wrath of the state's power
b-b-but the drones can't patrol streets

Attached: bumpstock-onwer's-house.jpg (41.9 KB, 474x377)

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

give this smart man a cookie

Jacob White
Jacob White

what is a spark gap transmitter

Attached: n4ggspark7.jpg (101.15 KB, 912x606)

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

Come and take it, faggots.

Attached: rubber-band-sm.jpg (13.32 KB, 314x144)

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

Buying a Bump Stock never resulted in any type of registration whatsoever, now on the other hand were the Feds to go after MagPul's database it would be a different story

Attached: FA-Header.jpg (198.32 KB, 1780x510)

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

he thinks ATF doesn't copy transactions databases right now

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

What the fuck are you talking about? There is nothing called a "lightning link", and they do not exist. You're a dumb fuck
Here you go, dipshit.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

he feigns ignorance about funs
HELLO ALPHABET

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

INCH BY INCH
GONNA GET YOUR LOVIN
INCH BY INCH
COME ON

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

Based ZOG emperor!

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

Perhaps he still has the ability to veto it?
Trump was the guy who called for it, moron.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

Gun rights aside, bumpstocks are really fucking stupid. You can't hit the side of a fucking barn with them past 50 meters. By design, the gun is moving back and forth in your hands. Fucking retarded. If you want a full auto gun, get yourself a class III license and build all the full auto funs you want, you just can't sell them.

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

A reliable source in the ATF says they're going to shoot it back to Congress.

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

It's my hawt body, I do what I want!

I think x is stupid, so it shouldn't be allowed.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

feds are literally going to go door-to-door seizing guns
Is Trump literally worse than Obama?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAHHHH.png (166.53 KB, 567x462)

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

This Wont End Well

You will end up like Europe.

You will be disarmed.

Step by step.

Attached: Da48yS0XUAEAF-h.jpg (72.23 KB, 800x413)

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

You're such a fucking retard thinking nonexistent things exist. I bet you believe in Santa Claus too. You should have just shut the fuck up before you started proving how retarded you were

Attached: 1482226640798.png (217.75 KB, 354x451)

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

They are going all out today…
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/03/full-auto-on-the-cheap-how-a-lightning-connector-works/

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

The thing they do not seem to get is once they make a whole group of gun owners felons if they get caught with a bump stock they are not going to give up. There is no reason not to modify other rifles and guns to be full auto and add parts or make modifications that were already illegal. It happens with everything that gets banned.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

First they came for the bump stocks but I said nothing because bump stocks are for faggots…
bla bla bla don't support the slippery slope you fucking dipshit.

M O L O N L A B E

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

They don't even know who has them.

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

Citation needed.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

The ATF tracked down just about every owner of Street Sweepers and told them to either register, or surrender.
I know that's not true, because I know people who have them.
If you bought your sweeper new, from the manufacturer, they might be able to find you, but if you bought it second hand, from an owner, they don't know who you are.
And this will be the case for the bump-stocks, as bump-stocks were never classified as firearms of any kind, so the BATF has no records of any kind on them.

In any case, if they knock on your door, just say you sold it, or it broke and you threw it away. Make sure they can't find it if they DO get a search warrant, but can you imagine the hassle of getting 400,000 search warrants?

Anyway, I hate the things and wouldn't own one. They destroy your gun and eliminate your ability to hit specific targets.
But if you own one, and want to keep it, then just hide it. Otherwise, demand payment for it if you turn it over, as the Constitution demands compensation for anything confiscated by the Feds.

What is its use, anyway? is it for SHTF scenarios? Because, if it is, and I feel I need a full-auto rifle, I'll just kill a traitor-cop and take his…along with his grenades, tank, etc.

Attached: Truck.jpg (274.88 KB, 1600x1200)

Juan Price
Juan Price

fuck man what am i going to do now? maybe ill go fire up the drill press and bore some holes in these baffles and see what happens. id tell you to suck my dick atf but i know for a fact you'd try and put on a show for me, faggots.

Attached: imageedit-23-8994135412.jpg (90.26 KB, 911x615)

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

are you going to pack the baffles with steel wool and oil like a gud boi?

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

It's for your buddy to lay down suppressing fire so you can flank the enemy and blow his brains out. Basic infantry tactics. Then you steal the good stuff. OR, for close quarters room clearing with a large capacity drum magazine. Just fucking hose down everything in sight. Even with body armor on, it'll knock them on their asses and most likely get through or around the plates, if not just completely paralyze them with fear.

One thing I've always wondered, do these bumpstocks work in the prone? Like if you put one on a RPK style rifle or something similar with a bipod? That would make a perfect weapon for someone in the automatic rifleman role. Food for thought. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, then get the Ranger Handbook or the infantry field manuals, good stuff in there.)

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

there is a way to simulate the same effect, and this way actually works better than a bumpstock
you can do that but you cant own a bumpstock
How absolutely arbitrary

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

fedniggers: we confiscated the manufacturers records and it appears that you purchased a bumpstock, turn it over
user: it was not a controlled or regulated item, after I purchased it I sold it to some random guy whose name I did not ask.

Camden Young
Camden Young

Kill yourself, gunkike.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

If anyone showed up to my fun times unit with a bumpstock I'd remove his fun times permit. Every bullet must count. Automatic weapons must be stabilized and have properly designed barrels to be effective.

Aim. Shoot. Spraying is for niggers.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

FOSSCAD recently updated their crank trigger for turning semi-auto funs into crank operated funs.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

fedniggers who have not checked any houses prior to this incident on account of still being alive: we confiscated the manufacturers records and it appears that you purchased a bumpstock, turn it over
user: sure let me give you some ammo too

Attached: 0e8b70138cb4290f6eca1477dc422eda.png (378.32 KB, 578x626)

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

checked

Where to cop """"silencer"""" and patch?

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

Bumpstocks performed very well in the Las-Vegas. This why they are banned. Too dangerous for an ordinary citizens.

Attached: GB4fqAM.mp4 (66.31 KB, 376x256)

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

solventtrapsdirect.com

totalityindustries.com

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

60f648a07ddf3b8⋯.jpg

my sides

Attached: riding-into-hell.png (990.69 KB, 973x1113)

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

are you going to pack your asshole with ky and oil like a gud boi?

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

civil war likley
bump stock ban
an expensive bump stock costs barely $150
civil war
Just like the civil war that happened when the AWB went through?
Americucks would rever rebel against their government and any malitia that did rebel would be immediatly killed by all the other best goy malitias.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

better version

Attached: cnn-fake-news.webm (5.64 MB, 1920x1080)

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

< women will vote for legalization
jej

^ literal Mossad agent there.

They play hardcore, no?

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

That video is so fucking hilarious.

Bump stocks are literally retarded anyway. Thank dead-yahweh-of-dead-kikes the supposed Vegas guy, who was actually claimed by ISIS, meaning he WAS ISIS, allegedly used them.

So we ban those. wew ladies, you stupid whores whom we gave the vote, you absolute goddamned idiots, you're safe now!!! totally, hunny.

Meanwhile you can make a fucking bump stock with a piece of wood - if you're stupid enough to want one.

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

~2.2 million zogbots (assuming every one of them goes along with it and including massive support staff)

160 million doors with guns behind them

Have fun with that. Afghanistan was a field day compared to Alabama.

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

.50BMG beltfeds
You can already get those in semi. Hook that bitch to a crank and you have a good replica. The point is the barrier to ownership is ammo cost and the cost of the gun itself. F/A is useless when decent ball ammo is $1.25 per round. What you really want is easy access to are reliable explosives like RPGs, plastic explosives, and grenades and MANPADs. Those are game changers.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Sadly, there is no device which can turn a crank without human work.

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

True, because that would be illegal somebody used a drill, ATF considered the drills trigger to be the new trigger. But as far as I know, there is no law that says the crank must be 1:1 ratio (one full crank for one round fired). So you could have a 5:1 or 10:1 ratio and assuming you do 30 cranks a minute, you could do up to 300 rounds a minute (a little slower than a standard M2HB). Up the ratio to something like 30:1 and you have 900 rounds per minute (similar to AN/M2 cyclic). The thing is, rate of fire is not the major concern. Its the cost of ammo to feed something like this. ~$10k for the weapon plus ~$1k in ammo for practice. It gets very expensive.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Nothing is illegal so long as it isn't processed through the system.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

So how exactly are they going to find out I have any of these stocks?

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

Good question. I guess the only safe way forward is to turn your family into informants.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

You new? nsa knows for sure their only problem is they can't just send the atf to do something about it at this point. I mean they probably could under some closed congress session judaism but idk. Unless you paid cash they know and they still might know.

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

NSA sending spooks to thousands of American houses to confiscate goods they cannot prove they have, without any sort of warrant
all while 100% of these Americans are armed
Yep this is most definitely a genius plan and you not a complete fucking retard in the slightest

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

agreed dumb fuck

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

Full auto actually suppresses less effectively than well aimed semi-auto if we are talking about shoulder rifles, bullets flying all around don't suppress people(sandniggers aren't people so they duck at anything) like they used to but if rounds start hitting the dirt beside you then you put your fucking head down right quick no matter what training you have.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

class III license

wasted trips fag

Jason James
Jason James

trips
those are quads

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

antifa starts to think a bump stock would be good to put on their airsoft AK

can't wait for civil war 2.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

Heiled

Attached: Me.jpg (49.66 KB, 480x684)

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

Waco siege was fun. What was that about BTW? Ahh illegal machine-guns confiscation. Noice. Have fun burning down together with your cardboard house.

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

do it faggot !

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

vegas
was no ordinary citizen.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

every time you post the wall, i'm going to remind you,, kike, that your days are numbered. Each time you see that name, it becomes more real.
Don't fuck with memetic wizards, and we might leave you a homeland.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (560.25 KB, 886x517)

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Worthless Trump-nigger

Attached: based-kekistan.jpg (209.24 KB, 1203x1203)

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

They should just do it themselves, last time the ATF tried their hand at gun confiscation it didn't turn out so well for them.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Those bump stocks used in vegas worked extraordinarily well, likely because they were tuned to fire slowly. Most bump stocks are around 800rpm, Vegas they were around 590-610rpm.

Either way, this takes some skill to do and isn't the norm. Most bump stock weapons are more of a novelty than actually useful. The SOP is to bump, then rack when it stops because the POS jams every 6-7 rounds.

If we're talking effective weapons, a standard AR-15 with none of the gear queer bullshit on it is your best bet.

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

Very True user.

Attached: 1437519086907.jpg (17.53 KB, 255x204)

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

those bumpstocks worked well in vegas
I know, there were just so many shell casings in paddocks room, and a panopoly of guns the jews want banned, proving they're all effective

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Attached: modsarekikes.jpg (604.19 KB, 2426x1569)

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

Atf only has interstate jurisdiction (from state to state over the boarder)
And for intra-state it only has jurisdiction over the firearm within the first 2 dealer to dealer sales.
Look up the law.

Attached: Screenshot-20180707-232914-Brave.jpg (470.07 KB, 1080x2220)

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

OI MATE
BIN THAT BUMP FINGER

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

ummm… user, lightning links are a real thing

Attached: lightning-link.jpg (49.05 KB, 750x401)

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

Zig Forums is never wrong, you fucking shill —

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Worthless Nazi

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

thread successfully derailed
Y'all niggas getting played

Attached: successful-trolls-are-successful.jpg (79.97 KB, 628x418)

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

nazi
an insult here

Magapedes really dont belong here.

James Gomez
James Gomez

Can you shut the fuck up you fucking moron. Rule number one is you DO NOT talk about the beer bottle opener.

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

You know what will happen?
Nothing.
When your loyal zogbots came knocking on doors and demanding guns after Katrina, what did you do?
Hand your guns over.
This won't be any different.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

Attached: brainlet.jpg (89.45 KB, 1280x720)

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

this entire thread

Attached: JIDF-party.jpg (226.75 KB, 500x392)

David Morgan
David Morgan

what do you mean, why just directly trigger the left by saying you won't ban guns when you can play an elaborate 4d chess game by saying you want to kick in people's doors and take their guns, that's just sound strategy.

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

Haven't seen that pic related in a long time.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

So Trump is the gun-hating cuck we expected him to be. Score one more for the kikes.

Levi White
Levi White

I don't think he is involved. These niggers are a shit.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Fuck a bump stock. Buy a fostech echo trigger pussy

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

youtu.be/EM5xiMQlGes

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

dont forget mass, where the max penalty for having a bump stock is life imprisonment

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

I think what user is telling you is to shut the fuck up about things that should stay undiscussed

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

But why tho ?

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

hahah holy shit

Attached: gsdfgsdgfd.PNG (86.74 KB, 575x667)

Angel Long
Angel Long

quads of californication

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

what would you need it for if shtf
Generally, I agree, but I've seen videos of someone shooting a civilian class RPK with one of these and laying prone, with the bipod out allows someone to use a lmg as it was meant to be used, supressive fire.
Your typical AK/AR doesn't need a bump stock, but I could see having one for a semi auto lmg clone being very useful if shtf.
That's my analysis of these devices, but I wouldn't buy one because I don't want to be using an lmg in some street skirmish, would rather be shooting with my hunting rifle from a safe distance.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

with the bipod out allows someone to use a lmg as it was meant to be used, supressive fire.
Fan fact: soviet doctrine didn't have concept of suppressive fire for small arms so PRK was never meant for that.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

Because they dont know that they havent accomplished a thing. Loose lips sink ships, lad.

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

I could see having one
Hold on a second. Fuck that. Get educated on how to make a proper full auto rifle, for when "shtf." Because when shit his the fan, shit hits the fan. Rules are Rules only in the books, not in the field. I'm not an expert but it's really a simple mod of the trigger, maybe an extra hole drilled in some cases. Polite sage for not reading this thread so maybe it's been covered. but fuck guys fuck bump stock memes.

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

Civil War Likely
More likely 5-10 fat /k/fags will be shot by cops at their homes. Rest of mutts will surrender to fascist state.

TRUMP FOR MIGA

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

It’s bullshit and will never happen. Also if you bought a bump fire stock you are a retard, the same effect is possible with a rubber band (or a lightning link for that matter).

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

paying lip-service means Trump's a kike pawn goy
don't vote for Trump again goy
They're still pissed that he won

Attached: 1486617160025.png (636.33 KB, 824x656)
Attached: 1487243751950.jpg (151.17 KB, 1024x739)
Attached: 1487685886104.jpg (78.25 KB, 1024x614)
Attached: 1487685573069.jpg (279.51 KB, 666x1604)

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

You say that like it hasn't been chess every other time, when it has. user has every reason to think that it's a chess move. You're a terrible shill.

Attached: 1479252174857.jpg (54.87 KB, 573x729)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Good thing we have 3d printers and the Ghost Gun dude won his lawsuit;.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

article from march
still hasnt happened
thread still up
Why arent you doing something useful like digging into pedowood to put some actual criminals behind bars?

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

The evidence is there but Trump and Sessions aren't going to do shit about it because it isn't just pedowood. It's PedoD.C. and pedomilitary and pedocorporate. It runs all through every sector and touches every part of the command and control of the USA. Pedo shit is what binds these people as slaves to the jew; that and the kike Fed Reserve.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Interesting argument. Do you think they are reading this now.

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

Is this thread being bumped add infinitum because it talks about civil war in the title.

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

you don't really need bump stocks though

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

Just like you don't really need oxygen, you filthy yid. I'm pretty sure you could survive in a Zyklon-rich atmosphere. Let's find out.

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

Neck yourself kike

Attached: goldstar.jpeg (56.37 KB, 477x768)

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

Who else is looking forward to Oklahoma City 2: Shock and Awe Boogaloo?

Also fuck you to any NSAniggers reading this