[OREGON] - Force A Popular Vote On Sanctuary Cities

We're so very close to forcing a popular vote over whether to end sanctuary cities right now. We have many signatures but only have until July 6th to gather the remaining signatures.

Four years ago we forced a popular vote that was 66% in favor of NOT giving driver licenses to illegals, so believe me we absolutely have an opportunity to cause a monumental upset here. Please help us take back our country.

>stoporegonsanctuaries.org/

> ballotpedia.org/Oregon_Alternative_Driver_Licenses_Referendum,_Measure_88_(2014)

Attached: end sanctuary.png (2550x3300, 282.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Oregon,_2016
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/1011030489182932994
wweek.com/news/courts/2018/06/27/portland-police-saw-right-wing-protesters-as-much-more-mainstream-than-leftist-ones/
archive.is/gUxfC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DED STATE LET IT DIE

fuck you kike shill, you'd say the same thing about every single piece of our land until there's nothing left while leading people towards impotent image board whining.

Lead the way user.

I miss when shills were at least subtle. This is just sad. Have a bump, OP.

From /b/:

Attached: MAGAwithDACA.png (450x600 46.57 KB, 32.89K)

Not from Oregon, so I'll wish you good luck with removing the beaners.

Sorry, but your state is too fucked. You need to leave if you want to be on our side in the approaching war.

With the fact that the general public now knows that your "president" locks up CHILDREN in cages, I'm sure Oregonians aren't going to buy into alt-right bullshit sold by trailer park hicks.

Anyways, there's always California and Washington next door :)

Serious question: what's wrong with lining up children and parents (together, if you like) and maybe you, too, and anyone else like you who supports shitskin fucks invading, and using a belt-fed machine gun to waste every one of you? Would that violate your safe space? You wouldn't feel much. Just asking theoretical questions here–not advocating policy. Take care, friendo.

You're right, Oregonians might not like locking children in cages, but Californians and Washingtonians definitely enjoy doing so.

You missed first post again.

Attached: 4e446baf2916d27adbb99dd189914a4a1681dfe49bbd95a6c41a222314926ea4.jpg (908x641, 96.04K)

lolololol those facilities are like summer camps, with video games etc, much nicer than the countries they come from. Those kids get all sorts of medical care while they're there, things many of our own kids could only dream of. Justice can only denied for so long before human nature takes revenge to restore order.

We've ruined better men than you, just so you know.

Attached: 0b7aac558cbdc6ecaf1cabe3334eba68cb653aa21c7525deb1f7b473070ba2b8.jpg (640x712, 58.3K)

Daily reminder: every first post is a kike post.

Get the fuck off our board, you fucking puked-up, rotten chunk of ape debris.
You're going to fucking hang, and the last thing you'll see is the white traitor vomit we hang on the lamppost next to you.

Wow your posts got more (you)s than mine .

Oregon is nice, even if I personally do not like it, and I hope you faggots get the spics and fluoride out of your water.
Kek speed mate !

What can WaAnons do to help?

All is not lost. Pic related.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Oregon,_2016

Attached: image.png (640x485, 53.79K)

That can be fixed. This site is really neat, but it has the major flaw of being unable to create NEW states; you can only merge or delete (by merging). So I can't create Jefferson or split NYC from Upstate, for instance.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 11.32.23 PM.png (875x509, 115.86K)

twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/1011030489182932994

PLEASE

Attached: out.png (1440x900, 555.68K)

Trump won on the issue of telling the parasites they have to go back - - the map makes it clear what most real Americans want.

On a different note, a photo of a murdered young nurse who is but one of the scores of unarmed women and children the Jews have murdered on Israel's border this month;;;

while the filthy Kike shills criticize us nationalists because Trump put underage Mestizo parasites in civilized detention centers.

Attached: Gaza palestinian nurse.jpg (1024x894 17.28 KB, 199.93K)

Hey, OP - have you seen this?

Portland Police consider Right-Wing Marchers to be “Much more Mainstream” than Leftists-

"Thousands of Portlanders protested a rally (that) took place a week after the fatal stabbings on a MAX train by a man who had attended a previous 'Patriot Prayer' march. Riot cops quickly clashed with antifascist protesters, leading to a nearly yearlong review of police actions."

"One lieutenant felt the right-wing protesters were "much more mainstream" than the left-wing protesters, with a group that was diverse in their viewpoints and tactics."

Independent Police Review left out a section related to a right-wing protester assisting in an arrest. That's perhaps because the protester was assisting a federal officer, not a Portland cop.

wweek.com/news/courts/2018/06/27/portland-police-saw-right-wing-protesters-as-much-more-mainstream-than-leftist-ones/
or
archive.is/gUxfC

Attached: Antifa protest.jpg (700x467, 120.37K)