My Sides

Have launched to orbit
archive.is/eVes3
A day in the life of The Donald
Donald Trump has been awake since 5.30am, propped up on pillows in bed and flipping between America's three 24-hour news channels (CNN, MSNBC and his beloved and supportive Fox News) as he searches incessantly for coverage of himself and inspiration for his tweets.
Here he gets down to the important task of decyphering exactly what 'fake news' the media is saying about him and planning how to retaliate. He'll make calls or dispatch his not-so presidential early-morning tweets, perhaps calling North Korea's Kim Jong-un 'short and fat' or retweeting the anti-Muslim hate messages of a Far Right British nationalist group.
Yesterday, Mr Trump rejected news reports of his gargantuan viewing habits as 'another false story'. Taking to Twitter, he wrote: 'Another false story… that I watch 4-8 hours of television a day — Wrong! Also, I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC, both of which I consider Fake News.'

Attached: d6b (1).jpg (680x681 218.28 KB, 64.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eVes3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New revelations from insiders in the Trump administration about the President's day-to-day life on the campaign trail and since taking office suggest everything, from his diet to his understanding of his role, is even more bizarre and chaotic th
an we might have guessed.
The volume may be muted, but insiders — the New York Times quizzed 60 advisers, friends and colleagues to build up a picture of the President's life — say he's constantly monitoring scrolling headlines. And he'll let rip about what he's watching to anyone present, even household staff whom he summons by pressing a button to bring him his lunch or one of the 12 cans of Diet Coke he is said to drink a day.
Yesterday, Mr Trump rejected news reports of his gargantuan viewing habits as 'another false story'. Taking to Twitter, he wrote: 'Another false story… that I watch 4-8 hours of television a day — Wrong! Also, I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC, both of which I consider Fake News.'
. But what do we really know about the 71-year-old who appears to be running a superpower with super-charged l
Trump tells NASA to send Americans to the Moon for first time since 1972 in preparation for future Mars mission
Trump's eccentricities were, aides claim, evident from the start, as he hurtled around the U.S. on the campaign trail in his luxurious — if bling is your thing — $100 million, private Boeing 757 with Elton John hits pumping out at ear-splitting volume from the sound system (in between his screaming fits at staff).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (667x397 244.91 KB, 355.5K)

In a finely orchestrated operation, each night a member of his entourage had to time the McDonald's visit to arrive back at the plane with the food just as Candidate Trump re-boarded. Mr Trump — so superstitious that he has been seen to throw salt over his shoulder before eating — also loves biscuits, but the plane had to carry industrial quantities because the obsessive germophobe refused to eat from any packet that was already opened.

Attached: 636207592048232265-USP-NEWS-PRESIDENTIAL-INAUGURATION-88143326.JPG (540x405, 32.14K)

(His phobias extended to dust — to avoid it, he ordered staff to book only hotels on the campaign trail that were less than six months old.)

Attached: nintchdbpict0002957856062.jpg (960x775, 87.64K)

A day in the life of /r/thedonald
12:00: Wake up admidst pile of tendie wrappers and piss bottles
12:15: Timidly knock on bathroom door and ask Rastus if he's finished with your wife in there
12:16: Fill another bottle…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (770x433, 396.22K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x450, 384.83K)

Attached: who could it be now.png (2406x992, 286.63K)

They've discovered that they can't stop the President tweeting, so they're trying to cut down the amount of free time he has to do it by starting his working day earlier — around 9 or 9.30am — and speeding up the pace of his meetings.

The hygiene-obsessed premier is particularly keen on showing off the White House bathrooms.

And while he no longer has to rely on fast food, he's lost none of his penchant for cholesterol. Well-done steak, salad dripping in Roquefort and bacon dressing, and huge slices of dessert slathered in ice cream are favourites

Attached: f56d197ee7ab40e39941050b8c21fe74_t1070_ha0cd18ac46b67b654fe03aed8b6ae39653bdc4ec.jpg (1296x730 80.52 KB, 124.55K)

"So this is what you really believe, about the Goyim? Interesting…"

Does he turn to the gorilla channel too?

You tell me.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You need those calories and fat when you produce that much testosterone.

STOP THE JEW SLIDING

So he's senile and lazy because he cucked to ZOG and lets others do his job? Makes sense.

STOP THE MARCH OF TYRANNY ONCE AND FOR ALL, TURN BACK THE TIDE! WE MUST RIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2560x1600, 5.49M)

Attached: uberkike.PNG (323x330, 70.38K)

Imagine being so butt blasted you turn words on a hat into an ebin slur.

Attached: 2bad700334423a96102c1e2e3f78fccd55ac3043142c048108503ba137acbefa.png (900x900, 338.54K)

fuck me. Did you write the automation that can generate so many unique pics? Whoever it was, that's some dedicated effort.
Unfortunately, spamming the pic like that demonstrates it is a D&C attempt very clearly.
Truth rings like a bell.

Officially, President Trump lives at the White House. Unofficially,
HE LIVES IN YOUR HEADS RENT FREE

Attached: stillyours.jpg (600x403, 133.36K)

Nope.

Trump is just the latest "actor" to assume the role of "president".

Uncle Schmuel as always runs this shit show and has done so ever since 1913.

Keep voting though and think you're actually influencing or changing anything Zig Forums tards lmfao.

Attached: Trump Jew.png (574x601, 138.18K)

Oh the salt is salty and delicious

Attached: Trump-mex.jpg (1500x1549, 266.74K)

Attached: th-donald-trump-making-burgers-great-24628540.png (500x733, 196.65K)

Ha
You're jealousy reeks even over the internet
Praise Kek forever and ever and ever
Also , you will never ever be white faggot

…And suddenly, a random faggot found a whole hour a free time to explore his topical creativity

Stay mad & salty moshe

Attached: you-have-to-go-back.jpg (600x394, 31.2K)

What alternatives would you suggest, or course of action?

That's cuckspeak for shitposting videos of Isis savages tormenting and killing a teenager in Egypt for Morsi. How dare he.

This reads like a bad communist attempt at pasta. Like the 'piss dossier'.

Y'all do realize the Trumps were laughing at Hook nose Trump pointing at pedro behind him, whom was deported shortly after the pic was taken, right?

The left can't meme

at least you got dubs kike

It's amazing the amount of hollow brains who still don't know the elites get pills that can counter act fast food and burn excess calories. Lol at warren buffett or bill gates diet. They all eat like this.

Thought you had better taste than this, Donald.
Why not the original?

Attached: 1458655328571.jpg (308x312, 32.64K)

Instant semi if Hope did that.

Or pro-british love messages
Stupid jews.

>archive.is/eVes3

Holy shit user, hold the phone, so you're saying that a politician has to pay lip service to the Jews?
What on Earth?!

Fuck off trumpniggers

t. kike

Attached: 59a7d70c73d9a4aab7cb7f7939725cd83d48d40e98b9d86dcbcf4f3110765191.jpg (491x488, 17.55K)

Where's my Mel Gibson hatchet?

Only (((Hollywood))) movie I'm looking forward to is The Resurrection because I want to see Mt. Everest levels of salt and kvetching tbqh fam.

Attached: GH0KFCI.jpg (480x480, 34.19K)