Anti-White being only a Jewish creation

Has is ever occured to any of you that the majority of non-Whites don't even see race as a real thing? Sure, there are tons of spics and niggers out there saying "Whites are racist just for being born White", "kill the Boer, shoot the farmer", or "murder those damn gringos", but when it comes to other countries I've seen, it seems to be really different.

Japan is a really good example of this. They don't hate White people at all, at least most of them. In fact the majority of East Asia and Southeast Asia praise Whites. A far cry from the "kill all White people" narrative. Iranians literally see all Americans (this includes non-White "Americans") as the same as them, they flock over Western tourists all the time. Despite chanting "Death to America" in rallies. Though, people on the Middle East might say "the West was built on the plunder of races" or "the crusaders were evil". And honestly I have seen some nationalistic non-Whites in Zig Forums like Turks, Africans, Chinese, Koreans, still hating on Whites.

So when did the anti-White sentiments in the West start among the leftards? Is it (((them))), and (((them))) only? Leftists are incredibly hypocritical, claiming to love "race equality" while saying Whites deserve to die anyway. This basically means that non-Whites aren't really even programmed to hate Whites by birth. Sure, most are walking garbage who can't even fathom to be as advanced as Whites and blame other things for the problems they made, but my point still stands. Maybe we could make some good allies from individuals of their race against the Jewish peril. Without fantasizing about the race mixing civcuck "utopia". Reminder: no one here is saying we should let them in, and certainly not (((them))). The Holocaust will happen.

Attached: Celebrate Diversity.jpg (1600x1200, 538.89K)

Genocide is a Jewish disease. We don't use Jewish words like holocaust round these parts neither, Sol

The Japanese are higher IQ than other non-Whites. They do not have (((cultural bolshevism))) promoted in their country at the levels that we do. Sage.

That leap in logic.

Their too busy writing 10 animes at once (per person) and finding a way to make a Toyota Corolla more mediocre

How is it not a leap in logic to be born without hatred for a race, Sol?

Wtf I hate Biology now

"Ze Jews are not so bad, non?"

This is also something I've been wondering lately. Would blacks and other non-whites want to hurt/kill us if they were not inculcated by the kikes to do so?

Also your entire hypothesis is nonsense, there's a word and understanding of race in nearly every language. I mean we all know shitskins are retards but wow, you must really think low of them if you think they can't even recognize the basic difference between black and white. Pun intended.

learn2read.jpg

Next time you see people of color tell them straight to their face: jews promote racial hatred so goyim are busy fighting each other instead of their scams and endless interest payments. Dear ally, have you heard of usury and central banking?

Attached: SS global.jpg (1024x480 910.4 KB, 243.17K)

I don't think so, other races and religious groups are waking up too- Chaim is getting nervous. No more brother wars

Reminder: low IQ subhumans respond well to confidence and assertiveness. Be relaxed and just quickly explain how you don't want to fight more jewish wars. How jews started Iraq, Vietnam, funded BLM and comprised 80% of (((Bolshviks))) etc armed ISIS etc (all true facts)

What are you using newspeak political correctness? It's a term used by the same leftists who think Whites own it all in the West while non-Whitesre being "oppressed" by Whites.

Ok for the sake of diplomacy I'll explain: you can call us subhumans if you want. Everybody is allowed a damn opinion under NS. Call whites subhuman all day if that's what gets your rocks off. As long as you promise to fuck off and build the damn wakanda/el dorado we know you can and want to build.

It's called being diplomatic retard. We need all goys united against ZOG or ZOG will start MORE BROTHER WARS/WORLD WARS! Don't you understand what jews want?

I have heard some normie non-whites mention that people were saying that Hitler was not the evil man we've all been led to believe. I think on some level, at least some of them are waking up and realizing that whites are not their enemy trying to keep them down, or hurt/kill them.

Yes, I am well aware there are races out there who like Whites. Especially the Japanese and other Asians. Jews promote anti-White over everyone because they know the general public are lemmings. Now you get to see misguided movements based on blaming Whites for their woes. Like saying "all cops are racist White pigs".

I sure hope so, user. The Internet is really helping people to wake up, but it's also being used to spread kike-influenced anti-white agitprop as well, so we must be vigilant.

Vigilance- be a decent person and redpill others of all races on Israel and the ZOG, I've been doing it when I can, and it ain't that hard

The Jews have painted Hitler to be a genocidal maniac. In reality, it's pure projection. Since Jews are more likely to do ethnic cleansing especially when it's White people. Their reign on the Soviet Union proves this.

Irrelevant.

Or they heard that epic reddit TIL fact that based Hitler saviour of the white race shaked hands with Jessie Owens when no one else would and base their entire view of him because it makes them feel better inside.

Of course. Different groups will always fight for resources and political influence when placed in the same space. Diversity = conflict and the eventual domination of one of the groups. Forced diversity in all and only White countries = White genocide

Thanks for taking the time to point that out, Fuckface Finklestein

reddit boomer

Literally kill yourself nupol spastic lmfao.

Aren't suicidal suggestions relegated to Reddit and Tumblr, Lot?

Aren't idotic newtard questions like this usually attributed to reddit boomers who need to fuck off back to Facebook?

Isnt suicide and mental illness statistically higher in the Hebrew community? What's not Jewish about suicide and mental illness, brah? Answer me that nupol buzzword-droppin Shabbos goy!

Even if it's something basic like that, that's huge. You can then follow that with it was FDR that snubbed Jessie Owens and not Hitler, as he wrote in his letters. You can also mention that Owens was treated far better in Natsoc Germany compared to back home in the USA. The only prohibition on Owens was the Nuremberg Laws, he couldn't have sexual relations with German women, otherwise, he had full rights as any other guest.

Exactly, but if not for the kikes, forced diversity wouldn't even be an issue to begin with.

You're welcome to fuck off back to Zig Forums if this is too politically incorrect for you.

Assuming I'll go out of my way to appease some niggers by mentioning shitler who gloated over niggers (like you) but left Europe in ruin, I'm sure they'll be willing to die to make our countries white again after hearing this.

You want a bagel with that bitterness, Malachi?

This deserves more views, check out the part w Bourdain and share.

Respecting other races' existence and gifts doesn't imply letting any member of a given race into a country either, Ezekiel

drown in semen

Fuck off to Tzoah Rotachat, kike!

Oy vey with awl the hoitful comments…. Rachael, where is my Mylanta? My hawtboin is killlllling meeeee. Oy how I wish they'd just drown in Jewish semen

Bump.

You’re a pig though

Who said anything about Caesar?

Literally no one in Japan or Iran goes around saying "muh White privilege", "muh sexism", and "all Whites are racist". Every leftist and shitskin in (((uni))) in the US keep kvetching about how "oppressed" they are by Whites and how the nation they're living on "favors White above all".

The only "good" thing about the left nowadays is their anti-war sentiments and sometimes even anti-Israel sentiments. Because Israelis are "White" therefore the Israel-Palestine conflict is just like the Holohoax. It's a very ironic anology but it shows that golems will always turn against their own (((masters))).

>(((1))) and done

Anti-war sentiments aren't a left-wing talking point any more, Sol. We want peace, so do us a favor and shut the fuck up

No more brother wars

My mistake. No more brother wars.

No, my mistake brother.

#nomorebrotherwars

Niggers don't actually believe that whites are keeping them down or whatever. They just know that if they cry crocodile tears then gullible leftists will give them free attention and money.

Bro, you mad in touch with those black goyim fag, they take the dick out of your ass so you could type comfortably?

???????????????

Why the fixation on blacks? Isn't this supposed to be an anti-jewry thread?

The thread is about non-whites (of which blacks are a huge part) and their opinion of whites. What is the 'fixation' you're talking about? If it makes you feel better replace "niggers" with "non-whites".

There's a difference between "jewry" and "Jews", Malachi. These open boarder policies, the wars in the middle East over the last 17 yrs, Arab spring. Who the fuck had the most to gain from that, Africans or Israelis?

Yes and there is a difference between 'jews' and 'Jews'.

I said, "jewry" and "Jews", not "jews" and "Jews", jewry is inextricably connected to Judaism as a religion. Just give up Palestine dudes, it's over- a lot of people don't like you again… Oy I know, tha hawtboin…

WOW ANOTHER BASED NIGGER THREAD
IM SURE HITLER WOULD LOVE ALL THOSE BASED SHITSKINS BREEDING WITH GERMAN WOMEN

Bumpin' again.

Why does the right always get a hard-on for muh crusades? Do they not realize they lost all of them?

Jews were running this scam in Germany (and Russia before that) which led to them being shoahed, then they moved their focus on to the US where it was more successful and the US collapsed shortly after in the 1960's.

Attached: DgBnjFyWsAAhn8h.jpg (1080x1080, 150.34K)

Yes

Next question please

>The Japanese are higher IQ than other non-Whites. They do not have (((cultural bolshevism))) promoted in their country at the levels that we do. Sage.
If something isn't done, Japan will start repeating the same mistakes as any other white country being affected by jewish influence. The attitudes towards non-white races and their fallacious need to copy things they see "popular" in the west has led them to infringe on things that prevented them from falling into jewish traps that white countries are starting to pull themselves out of.

1st
There's no such thing as "western" civilization. that's just a concept invented by the americunts so they can LARP aseuropeans.
So called western countries have very little in common with each other and only after 1945 that the "western" countries become standardized due to american globalism

2nd
I'm a leftist. I'm a communist. My country is NATO member. I'm anti-american. I want to kill americans and free my country from NATO chains. This is one of the biggest goals in the communist party agenda of my country.

3rd
It's the americunts that due to their inferiority complex of being cultureless that they decided that they mus destroy the world culturels and americanise the globe
It's the ameircunts that are obsessed with race because they are cultureless.

I see no difference between americans either. All americans dream of american globalism. Washington dc is the capital and teh rest of the globe follows it's rule. It's getting close…but there's still many like me.
And since you cultureless barbarian americunts replaced what it was an amazing actor in Barack Obama with Trump, which is more honest, anti-americanism is rising…finally! But we must teach the people that Obama was a violent sadistic psychopath and is no different from Trump.

If you could destroy the jews, but also destroy the white race at the same time, would you do it?
No, of course not. You need to think further than the immediate goal to realize why we don't need and can't have based [race] allies

We have a single enemy to focus on, the jew. The rest is just flak being put up by jews or not a top priority. No need to debate based [insert race] guy. None of it matters, because we already have our hands full taking care of these piece of shit jews. Stay on target you faggots.

Attached: beauty.jpg (1400x943, 711.69K)

They’re already fucked, Jim.
Their society is largely functional unlike America which is a plus

However, because their government is largely insular it’s allowed societal poison to seep in
Infidelity is widespread. The propaganda says men are dropping out - the opposite is true. The women are. They’re dropping out of the family unit to be workers and ride the cock carrousel
This in turn turns the men to capitalist slaves and consumers.

They won’t make the same mistakes, they’ll make entirely different ones that lead to similar destructive results
I doubt they will allow immigrants at replacement levels but they will allow society to degenerate until Class divides are insane and to some it is a Vegas style playground and to others it’s a fucking slave farm.

They will cuck themselves with unregulated capitalism rather than demographic warfare.

For Europe (((their))) desired future is children of men
For Asia (((their))) desired future is blade runner

>>>Zig Forums

Also

>all Americans "dream" of (((American Globalism)))
no, we just want to be left alone, World Police is a meme and people would rather we deal with our own problems than whatever is going on beyond the Atlantic and Pacific.
you need to fix your grammar and fuck off, commie.

anyone have the "I'm not white I'm Jewish" twitter montage. I need it for something but don't havei t saved.

This isn't backed up by statistics wherein they victimize whites in violent crimes overwhelming more so than vice versa when they have the opportunity to do so and they also vote as a more cohesive bloc than whites. The only people who think race isn't real are white people

Oh look, more jewish fiction.

This thread failed right out of the gate so why is it still going?

In japan it is illegal and in Iran they expelled most whites so they don't need to compete with them for the same space close and personal everyday, as results people don't need to manifest these feelings in teh every-days life. Racism won at the large scale. But make not mistake if you send 50 millions of assorted Eastern European whites to live into Iran and bed their women Iranians will flip their shit. Segregational racism (natural state of nations everyone sticks to their land).

Attached: 15136949166810.jpg (318x478, 24.05K)

Fuck off beaner.

Stopped reading there. Go back to you containment board.

>>>Zig Forums

>(((1)))
Every. Single. Time.

>a wild (((communist))) appears out of nowhere for (((some reason)))
Real Europeans are not this bad at grammar and spelling, you filthy kike. Even when it's their second language. Your genocidal tendencies are showing, just like how you view the Palestinians.

pic related

Attached: The Zionist plan for pol.jpg (1340x1492, 716.58K)

YOU ARE OBSESSED

Attached: pepe teeth.jpg (192x185, 6.6K)

They are all fucking retarded huh? None of these faggots can spell, JIDF's "Special" internet team at it again, fucking downies.

Attached: b5e2bec46aa250342ac0efe469b5017048680a746a7b93c41e6caff2670a767c.jpg (600x525, 49.45K)

it's already happening in japan though. the japanese view koreans like we do mexicans and there's massive amount of korean mixing with japanese people. honestly i can't tell the two apart, but apparently it is a concern among japanese nationalists i've been told

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (491x491, 326.08K)

So you're a faggot and a treasonous piece of filth.
You betrayed your people and sided with an alien parasite that exploited and murdered millions.
I approve of your anti-(((NATO))) stance. But by god, you Marxist shits do not deserve to live. Marxists hate everything that is beautiful. And most of all, Marxists tend to be anti-White, genocidal bigots.

I don't see any chance of a communist working for the betterment of anyone. You betrayed your people and want to force everyone to live under a jewish system imposed on Europeans. Communism is evil and communists are race traitors.
When NATO falls, you deserve to hang for your treacherous behavior and your unintentional support for international Zionism by way of your insane and pathological hatred of White people. Shame on you. You deserve to die.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It's pretty obvious, user. This thread is about making allies with Honourary Aryans like the Japanese and some non-Whites against (((them))). So naturally, a (((1))) poster, who just turns out to be a (((communist))) comes by and says "Oy vey Western identity is not real goyim!!! Americans are so obsessed about race!!! We are all equal!!! :^)". It's a very low energy d&c attempt to distract the goyim hoping it creates a "X vs. Y" scenario.

This.

bump

Your personal experience doesn't mean shit. Wherever blacks were given power over whites, they abused it on a racial basis to as much extent as the given country's laws would allow it. In Africa that means horrific murder, in the US it means thoughtfully biased decisions made by black people in power. I brought blacks as an example because they are the worst, but every other race practices in-group loyalty and consequently, racial bias, which is a healthy thing. "Diversity" and the conflict it causes is not, however.

Because they are intelligent enough to realize that their own failings are not our mistakes.

Iran's beef with the US is a national / governmental issue, not a racial one. Thus it is irrelevant to your point.

Built on plounder? That's rich coming from sandniggers.

Thankfully, pure hatred is rare, we're better than that. The problem is that racial grouping is a normal human behaviour, and when different races are forced to coexist, problems stem from their in-group preference. This is why diversity is sick. An even worse occurance is when one race is collectively demonized to the point that genocides happen . IK, it's strange to read that on Zig Forums, but still.

It's really weird, too. Why would suddenly a (((communist))) appear out of nowhere ITT? His post is not even remotely relevant. Seems like a weak attempt at D&C to be honest, because the (((commie))) poster gave it away completely by admitting he's not even from here.

kill yourself kike
shitskins are a curse upon this earth and the entirety of human history is hate fueled race war after hate fueled race war

>For Europe (((their))) desired future is children of men
>For Asia (((their))) desired future is blade runner
Pretty good summary. It's all announced in their hollykike movies. For Asia they also want hapa futurism.

No, it really isn't, and I will tell you why–nonwhites are not programmed into cuckery like normalfag psuedo-Whites. They will latch on to your message far more quickly, but it must include gibs of some kind for dark peoples. A simple example is to point out that kikes ran the slave trade if they were black. You see my point.

Unless you were to say "the holocaust never happened"