Selfiepay

When retards were flipping their shit about "muh population chipping muh mark of the beast" technology turned your face into that mark.

Bank Debuts Technology That Lets Customers Pay By Taking A Selfie
archive.is/wEw8u

What are you gonna do now?

Attached: 6356345.jpg (480x320, 25.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11748982.html
archive.is/0NVFK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name.

The only phone with proper facial recognition is the iPhone X at this moment. A device that costs you a lot of $.
How fucking convenient?

The mark on your right hand is the EMF sognature your phone leaves behind and the mark on your forehead is the facial scanning lasers that companies like apple are already using in advanced facial recognition systems

They are still lagging behind China, this technology have been used in a Chinese KFC for a while. Chinks are also living in a cashless society by now, even beggars have smartphones and WeChat accounts. Basically their whole country is run by WeChat and smartphones.

Attached: comic_girls_sensei_observing.jpg (1280x720, 87.01K)

Facial scanning and recognition is done by booth camera in the store. Eventually system can expanded in the way that doesn't require any phone from the customer.

IN your forehead, not on your forehead.
Your minds eye.

I go to brothels that are owned by former police officers. You can guess how much of a fuck I give that they got a database about my choice of groceries.

Wtf I love China now.

8ch.net/pol/res/11748982.html
>Gun Manufacturer Dropped by Two (((Banks)))

archive.is/0NVFK
And this is only behind of punishing bad goys.

With such system real ID would grow into global thing linking everything together. You can't escape and can't opt out. First off all there is no expectations for privacy in the public place :^) you face is free target :^)

I think my dog has autism.

Attached: lion-mane-dog-costume-1.jpg (540x394, 79.92K)

If you live in the US you have the mark of the beast, it's the social security number, wait, no it's your credit score, wait no, it's your phone number, oh wait… but we got it this time, it's your face.

Not use that shit and keep paying physical money?

You would be id and logged every time you enter store, want you such or not. Public space, no privacy.

Pay while you can. Eventually cash would be banned because
Usual arguments.
And normies would not care because they abandoned cache years ago for the supercomfy selfiepay.

how easily hackable is this system with the printed selfie of someone else?

Not hackable like this. It uses kinect like camera that also scans pattern of facial blood vessels. So you need 3d model of the head with pulsing blood vessels which also can move and produce mimic (smile). Impossuburu.

Attached: 135353145.jpg (616x347, 31.98K)

Learn movie make up and wear someone else's face.

show it a tablet showing a movie of your smiling target, then

(checked)
"in the right hand…or forehead"

Who's going to be first to email pictures of their anus to the faggots running that service?

How is it retarded if it's real?

Heil
And a new wave of identity theft grips the land.

Attached: Technically_White_on_Black.jpg (310x233, 14.83K)

iPhone Xs can already do this on the app store.

Another smartphone gadget is not the point.
Point is normalizing perfect ID cameras in stores and eventuality all public space. With smartphone based system you have excuse for opting out "i don't have phone". With this you have your face, your consent is not required to be included.

I see this going one step further where you could walk into any business without needing any device or ID at all (once you've opted-in) to conduct trade. Every camera network globally could be converted into an integrated part of this recognition system by default. Won't be long before chips are capable and cheap enough to upgrade all cameras with machine learning on device (even all consumer ones).

Right now cloud systems manage the heavy lifting so it's impractical to try something that ambitious yet. But once it's established, it'll be rather difficult to evade such a mass surveillance scheme. The only saving grace for now is that current neural networks are brittle if you know how to exploit them.

Biblically speaking, that's not the mark of the Beast referred to in Revelations. That was already a thing.

This sounds like a terrible idea. Paying with your phone is in general a dumb fucking idea considering how insecure and kludged together the entire software stack is. What happens when you just hold a picture of someone infront of the camera? It's literally trivial to get that.

Probably could solve that if you train it to recognize subtle movements of eyes, eye lids and other facial features. Even a person's head isn't perfectly still when posing for a camera. A still image or a mask would immediately fail authentication in that case.

There is zero fucking chance you can use this without a second level authorisation measure (password, fingerprint, etc). It's just extra security or something you can use when you were inactive for a while and got logged out. You have no idea how many attacks there are on face-based biometry.