ROSENSTEIN DOX

DOX
5704 Tanglewood DR Bethesda, MD 20817
(301) 263-0532

rosenstein will probably be held in contempt of congress they just passed a house resolution to hold him in contempt of congress if he doesn't turn over all the documents in 7 days
LIVE ROSENSTEIN GRILLING
youtube.com/watch?v=3TBJB93jMZ8

Attached: lisa2.png (730x527 30.85 KB, 48.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11782806.html
dice.usdoj.gov/dice/login/index.cfm?fuseaction=welcome_exp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the purpose of this dox? Are you going to send him pizza? Fucking retard.

eat shit faggot

Attached: download.jpeg (650x575, 47.12K)

Hello FBI. Reported

Those are big bullets.

Oh (((you))).

the session reconvened

Attached: yersinia-pestis-fbi-doj-culture.jpg (4176x3888, 1.7M)

from before the break

Attached: Gowdy v Rosenstein & Wray 002.webm (640x360 6.17 MB, 6.36M)

this one really got under rosenstein's collar & the dems started whooping & hollering almost immediately

Attached: Jordan v Rosenstein & Wray 003.webm (640x360, 7.18M)

it's so disgusting to watch that piece of filth rosenstein snicker and smile and bounce up and down in his seat

Attached: 4 U.png (610x335, 224.11K)

hey guys there is a print shop down the street. I am going to call in an order for 100 signs to be printed so lets mobilize outside the residence and practice our 1st amendment right to redress grievances, I'll need at a minimum of 25 of you to say ok before I pay for the sign order.

pony up bitches, check in and say ok

"i have appointed mr (((lousch))) to answer your concerns." Nice work appointing another jew mr jew

BASED OP

toppest of keks

calm down op have some oc

what utter bullocks

Attached: rod-j-rosenstein.JPG (803x655, 91.9K)

Along with the Maxine waters info dump, I think it’d be appropriate to send her things like a baby rattle, coloring book, empty sippy cup, a bonnet, and some children’s book of something around the lines of “it’s okay when others have differing opinions”.

I watched it until I couldn't stomach the lies anymore. Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, everything that jew said was a lie.

saved

Hmm.

Attached: Phantom_of_Bethesda.webm (480x360, 5.86M)

Most likely to increase the psychological pressure on Rosenstein. Make them feel attacked and vulnerable since they are at the core of the left instigating violence again Trump & supporters. That's my assumption.

8ch.net/pol/res/11782806.html

How close is this guys house to the workplace shooting that just happened? Is this just another cover to distract us from the IG report?

$100 that'll start some riots.

Attached: shit house.PNG (948x653, 1.54M)

$300 it doesn't get turned over and no one does anything about it. The IC is in control. Just because they're shaking off some chaff doesn't mean they're not still running this show.

Probably.
This is like the 10th time since Trump was inaugurated that some committee of the house threatened contempt charges if X isn't done and X never NEVER gets done and no charges are ever filed.

what a nice jewish name.

Yes, fuck off newfag, you absolute cancer, you're worst then weebfaggots.

Oh shit
His Jew wife has a fat ass and no good looks too
Also no fence
Ha
Get fucked

Attached: IMG_3512.PNG (639x740, 61.7K)

even if someone put a bullet in (((Rosenstein))) as he picked up the morning newspaper on his frony lawn, it wouldn't change shit.

so don't do that.

even Adolf said in Mein Kampf that violence can never defeat an ideology like Marxism.

in this case it's a derivative form of Marxism called DeepStateitism.

even if Rosenstein got got, the DOJ would just roll out another clone of him from their deep bench roster of SES Reptillians.

there is only one solution that these DOJ/FBI traitors truly fear:

getting hacked and having all their "insurance policy" conspiracies leaked on Wikileaks.

shaming these seditious coup plotters before the Court of public opinion is infinitely more effective in winning the War of Ideas than physically hurting any of them individually.

just ask TedK how well it worked to try to pick them off one by one. TedK couldn't build enough "packages" in 100 years to eliminate the millions of vermin.

work smarter, not harder.

what is the end game?

nothing less than the total destruction of the DOJ and FBI. by exposing their crimes and hypocrisy and thereby undermining their credibility and making them incapable of performing their jobs.

recall that Hitler ordered the creation of the Waffen SS in 1934 and placed them under a separate chain of command of the national police, because Hitler couldn't trust the bureaucrats in the Wermacht to be loyal to him alone.

well how is Trump supposed to do that without purging the present national police to replace them?

you have to always think 2 steps ahead. this isn't just about bringing overdue justice to crooked DOJ/FBI bireaucrats who enjoyed free reign to act as Crime Lords under Obama and Bush and Clinton.

this is about sweeping them off the field entirely, to clear space for a newly merged DOJ and FBI that will be given extraordinary powers to purge the Leftists and the Marxists and anybody who is disloyal to America.

i recommend some one of you 400lb hackers in the basement kick things off by hacking this:

dice.usdoj.gov/dice/login/index.cfm?fuseaction=welcome_exp

this time leaked Top Secret dox won'tbe good enough.

you need to steal raw audio files of phone calls between Rosenstein, Wray, Mueller and their hive of coup plotting conspirators.

it is beautiful irony that the Deep State's own total surveillance, which includes wiretapping its own leaders, records all the evidence that we need to sieze power from the Secret Police.

Attached: tumblr_ne8fbcYjVR1ru5h8co1_500.gif (500x500, 440.94K)

MESSAGE RECEIVED
[Spoiler] Acting on it now!! [/spoiler]

What site did you use?

3501 Masons Mill Rd Ste 404 Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
2501 Calvert St NW Apt 306 Washington, DC 20008
958 Warfield Ln Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
5704 Tanglewood Dr Bethesda, MD 20817
4710 Sam Peck Rd Apt 2012 Little Rock, AR
These are from his credit history