Journolist 2: Explicitly leftist

‘JournoList’ 2 Revealed, over 400 ‘Left-Of-Center’ Members
An “off-the-record” private discussion group for left-wing journalists, similar to the controversial “JournoList” cabal, has been discovered.
June 28th, 2018 by Charlie Nash (((?)))
on Breitbart

A fucking google group.

>“The listserv, per its ‘About’ page, aims to provide an ‘off-the-record discussion forum for left-of-center journalists, authors, academics, and wonks.’ It has been around for at least eight years (I found discussion posts dating back as far as 2010), and has just over 400 members (403 at the time of this writing),” reported Jezebel. “These members include New York Times best-selling authors, Ivy League academics, magazine editors, and other public intellectuals—in short, a lot of important people who influence public discourse through their written work.”

What a great pickup, they explicitly admit it's a political alignment this time.
At least 8 years!

>In 2010, a similar group known as “JournoList” also hosted off-record discussions between left-wing journalists from different outlets, and also included Singal.

>The group, which was created by Vox Media Editor-at-Large (((Ezra Klein))), became the subject of scandal after leaked messages showed the journalists conspiring to influence political outcomes, such as the 2008 presidential election.

Talking about the old group.

Remember, it's every single one of them.

Now talking about Gamergate. I guess this is #3 then.

archive.fo/QXcxM
breitbart.com/tech/2018/06/28/journolist-2-discovered-over-400-left-of-center-members/

Attached: whispering-leaking-AFPGetty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 40.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/new-york-magazine-new-york-magazine-s-jesse-singal-commits-fraud-article-in-question-should-be-recalled
archive.fo/LmE
fonts.google.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post the list.
I wonder if this has something to do with the shooting?
archive the list itself before they take it down o "protect muh journos"

I was wondering why Jezebel would report this, and then I clicked through:
headline:
Private Messages Reveal the Cis Journalist Groupthink Behind Trans Media Narratives

And now you understand why they keep complaining about the evil gamergoobers. The war never ended.

Now you know how they became best-sellers. It costs $20,000 for an outsider to get a favorable review from the NYT Book Review, which Jews trust with their purchasing decisions. It's half of what's keeping those dinosaurs afloat.

Nice to have a list of names. It'll save time on DOTR.

They all work together. It's like baseball leagues where the shittier outlets feed the MSM outlets now.

They make their collusion so blatant you already know they're doing it before the evidence even leaks.

Attached: LÜGENPRESSE! LÜGENPRESSE!.webm (720x1280 5.99 MB, 1.83M)

so, where's the list plz?

I for one am unable to find it.

REMINDER THAT QLARP IS A PSYOP BY THE FAT BOOMER CUCKOLD JEROME CORSI

They showed up in the last thread shilling their nostradamus

REMINDER THAT YOU TAKE BLACK DICK UP THE ASS FAGOT

Attached: charlie-pf.jpg (654x650, 118.32K)

Bump.

interesting how the "Zoe Post" happened right after halfchan started taking a real interest in the original journo-list and had several digging threads up. I've suspected for a long time that GG was a red herring designed to draw attention away from Journo-list, though in the long run it did work in our favor.

zoe post?

The 'literally who' that with the jealous ex-boyfriend who stirred up the gamer gate quinnspiracy.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries, come on, user.

Please leak, please leak, please leak.

O
M
G

Attached: usa.png (1024x819, 1.27M)

Trannies are useful as spies and such. As they never really fit in, they're always looking for a way to assrape even their dearest friends.

Note the story is about fagging literal children (with chemical treatments, no less, not mere psychological abuse).

Reminder: no one cares what you think

Every conspiracy from GamerGate turned out to be true.

The problem isn't Americans, it's jews. Take your D&C somewhere else.

I interpret this image differently. I see it as the kikes (borg) flying a false flag. But that's how memes are. Vague.

Checked. These fake maymays reinforce my previous hunch that Q may be important and somewhat legitimate.

Should be easy enough to get the list. With 400 members you can guess two dozen easily and from that, all you need to do is pwn one.

they where never conspiracies

Is nobody here up-to-date with what's going on with ComicsGate?

I was on one of these about 15 years ago for leaf journalists.

They all have these lists, formal or informal. They are a cabal of sorts.

They complain about GG because someone familiar with how journalists really operate outed their tactics. Secondly because Vankenburger was laundering drug money through shitty games and crowdfunding, and the attention ruined it for all of them.

Many 'journalists' are whores and drug dealers. Look at that NYT reporter who was fucking her sources. Happens all the time. T"Thank he movie You for Smoking" touched on this.

They oppress us.

This is interesting. It was through GG, not Journolist, that I became aware of how unscrupulous they are. GG is why I know that Matt Drudge pushes kike scams and youtubers knowing full well it's bullshit and trash.

The filterman literally pays Drudge to push stories.

If it was, it got out of their control very very quickly. I think the fact Sarkeesian was already on the muh soggy knees beat over games fit their narrative, but she turned out to be just another scam artist quickly exposed and it backfired.

SHEX FER FAVERS

Mundane Matt had his YT page DMCAed and Metokur (Jim/IA) broke the story.

Fucking called it when Gamergate came around. "If this is how random ugly hipsters act when drunk with journalist influence, imagine what's going on higher up." Know it surprises nobody, but still. Nice to be vindicated.

The movie "thank you for smoking" touched on this. About lobbyists.

All news is propaganda. Take the media blackpill, user.

Attached: and so it GOES.jpg (242x208, 11.99K)

Someone find the list! Post it everywhere! I'm dissapointed in myself because I can't find it.

jej that's hilarious. If only you could prove it (I believe you, because of the Whale Oil scandal that's been memory-holed). Meanwhile, filterman's filters are the best product sold by any one of these outfits. Ever see the sorry shit advertised on Bloomberg & MSNBC & Fox & the rest, late at night? 99% of the time it's garbage. The filters, however, are quite excellent, durable, tbh overkill for typical needs.

That's because this whole thing has been leaked only by Jezebel, because they got bent over a lack of support of tranny issues.

So the leak is just that. The list exists, they have known about it, but have sat on what is quite frankly quite a story - because they were participants in that underground news-fixing scandal.

I mean, you can't get it, because it's on Google, and Google provides kikes and faggots and other degenerates a great deal of protection.

The only way I can prove it is that I listened to AJ pretty much daily in 2013 and 2014 and one day he suddenly started shilling Drudge like he was is nascent iodine supplier.

Jizzabel is Gawker.. I mean Splinter though.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING ARCHIVED LIST

Show me the list.
No archive = No evidence

They don't name it. Looking for it though. Hosted by Google Groups.

Attached: giqkq7im7o9qp7ywhopa.png (800x509 171.24 KB, 121.22K)

The name is blacked out. They took extra special care to make sure us unwashed plebs don't find out about it.

Attached: blacked out.PNG (58x41, 1.75K)

Any anons who can make this out?

Attached: list2.jpg (315x95 4.76 KB, 5.94K)

Another one.

Attached: list 3.jpg (480x220, 8.51K)

Attached: list 4.jpg (410x150, 12.69K)

jb_t ?

jewbeast?

Can one of you faggots start pulling typesets so we know how many blanks there are.

[ X X X b X X X X t]

Looks like plain helvetica/arial.

It'd be default google groups font. I'm going to go work out. Go pull up as many of these censored names as possible, and then we'll start playing scrabble in an hour or so.

Quick edit, you'll find this interesting.
change.org/p/new-york-magazine-new-york-magazine-s-jesse-singal-commits-fraud-article-in-question-should-be-recalled

Might be [X X a b X X X ]

They're all from here: archive.fo/LmE

I posted the sloppiest blackouts I could find, blew it up 500% in GIMP.

[XXabeat] ?

For their safety, we should help make sure that the list don't spread.

Jailbait.

Reminder that there has been a list like that before, and everybody and their mom chimped out at Zig Forums for hosting this list.

Breitbart?

Attached: 1411852226306.gif (500x200, 929.05K)

No j. That's the same [ that dips below the line of:

We however definitely know there's a b in the middle, and a t on the end.

THE FONT APPEARS TO BE ROBERTO. YOU CAN TEST OUT ROBERTO HERE (PIC RELATED):
fonts.google.com

…ab…t

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (898x687, 80.53K)

Checked. The link didn't work.

Roberto, I believe:

I'm siding with pic related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (184x69, 2.04K)

Moabdont?

OK, if the first letter is capitalized that really puts the squeeze on the letters before …ab…

It's not [Blabdamit]

If there was a name list somewhere, it'll be easier to crosscheck

Search: ??ab
On Onelook.
First page of results, image related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (383x452, 36.65K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (411x450, 35.58K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (407x439, 39.88K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (407x440, 38.62K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (313x438, 21.25K)

Search: d???t
On Onelook.
First page of results, image related.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (405x452, 34.57K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (411x443, 38.12K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (407x448, 41.26K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (449x451, 41.14K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (401x448, 39.91K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (373x444, 33.59K)

You’re not on cuckchan, and you need to stop spamming these meaningless images in the first place.

doubt, donut, digit. Could be words. If its a name who knows people have fucked up names.

If theres a middle initial it will also fuck things up

Looks like it could be "cabaret"

[j-cabaret]

Into the oven for you, Scholomo.

Checked.

good point.

OK, I'm pretty sure now it's not Roberto. While the a and the b match up good, as does the t, the []'s are at the wrong height (and I think I've checked all the Roberto variants).

I suspect it's Helvetica or some kind of Mac font. It certainly would be fitting a faggot would have a mac.

First identify the messaging format, then look at their defaults for both mac and PC

They all know about this place, and rarely mention it because it would just create more users. Normies are waking up to the kikery in record numbers these days.

It's Google Groups. On Linux it's Liberation Sans, and I know that's not it. I just got through trying out Helvetica Bold, and it's pretty close - the []'s line up right, with the t. However, the a is wrong. There are two kinds of Helvetica. A skinnier one, with variants, and a fatter one. My suspicion is now that it's the skinny one that's been bolded, but idk for sure.

It all comes down to one thing: has x ever been… ever nice?

…x…ever nice?

Women, yeah, sometimes.
Mexicans, yeah, sometimes.
Niggers, yeah, sometimes.
kikes…
… nnnnnnOOOOOOPE. They sure do censor you, though 8^)

The ending may be "dirt". That would seem pretty good, but idk if it fits, width-wise.

I think the list will have a cute journo name.

I just tested it. It's not […abdirt]. So back to the drawing board. […abd…t].

OK, looking again at:

which is inferior to:

I see nevertheless that we may make out a letter.

So we know it's:
[…abd…t]
(or […aba…t])

I think the letter after abd/aba is one of n m h. So it's:
[…abdn…t]
[…abdm…t]
[…abdh…t]
[…aban…t]
[…abam…t]
[…abah…t]

[…abamit] is looking tempting…

[…abamlt] would also work. Strange word indeed!!!!

Those "a" can be "u" as well.