30 counts against James Fields

1 count of a hate crime resulting in the death of Heather Heyer

Observe the clever language used by Ruth Serven:

Notice how she never says he struck Heyer, and only mentions injuring OTHERS. The idea that Heyer was killed will have to be argued indirectly since it is clear from video that she wasn't contact and merely dropped from a combination of fat, heat and fright.

web.archive.org/web/20180627201921/https://www.dailyprogress.com/newsvirginian/news/local/fields-facing-federal-charges-in-death-of-heather-heyer/article_3728a1c6-7a2e-11e8-a679-8f86bfc55aa6.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/anonymous-white-nationalists-may-have-their-identities-exposed-result-903026
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally#Prosecution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2018
twitter.com/SonofNewo/status/1012892075925352451
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kike free

Daily reminder that his mother's maiden name is "Bloom" and he's a kike.

they didn't arrest the guy who was driving the car, retard
fucking lurk more

I don't understand that charge

They still haven't charged Kate Stienle's killer who got let free.

THIS
ANYONE THAT FIGHTS AGAINST ZOG IS A KIKE AND WE MUST DOX THEM AND GIVE THEIR INFO TO ANTIFA
#COMMUNISMWILLWIN
#BASEDNIGGERS
#MAGA

He feared for his life after his car started getting attacked by jews.

Attached: attacked.jpg (1280x720, 177.03K)

Gotta check his dubs tho.

Attached: Charlottesville_Coincidence.jpg (1280x720, 117.44K)

It's simple. Promoting white genocide is federally protected activity. By not lying down in the street and taking his lynching, he interfered with that activity. It also means some kike at the DOJ is under pressure from Congress to throw the whole phone book at him.

Juries tend to notice shit like that and punish the prosecutors with nullification. We'll see here though.

That's because it's literal nonsense that will probably get appealed eventually.

after being attacked, and being startled, causing him to lung forward, he rode his breaks as people moved out of the way, until he hit the car in front of him. He only fled because they continued to attack him.

Attached: 1513304803691.jpg (1920x1080, 255.96K)

They'll stack his jury with niggers and spics but he'll get a successful appeal and they'll hit him with a ridiculous sentence that will get minimized and consistently reduced til he serves a fraction of the sentence in a decent prison. They don't have a case here - even a first year legal student can see that.

Just a reminder, he will probably never spend a day in jail.

White means European.

I would of got the fuck up outa there too, if jews were smashing out my windows

Attached: hLHOJuy.jpg (1920x1080, 166.6K)

They might just let him go to start a media frenzy/riot. Depends on when that happens though.

Never forget
Her mom said on hcamera
That fatass died of a heart attack
On NBC news
they will take this video down..

Attached: Heathers Mom.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

Let them.

So glad people woke up in the aftermath of that gas lit shit show. You couldn't pay people to show up to that shit anymore.
Shitlibs are so desperate for relevancy they're camping out at ice stations. KEK!

Summer has just began son, there will be plenty more staged antifa vs ebil nazis b4 nov..

Remember the Zimzam case? Just send the mountains of evidence Zig Forums collected to the attorneys.

Anyone who pushes the cringey zog meme is a commie.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, dipshit.

What happened to that professor who admitted chasing the car with a rifle? He acted so guiltily in the video.

SHE WAS A FAT FUCK THAT DIED OF A HEART ATTACK

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x338 463 KB, 388.55K)

FUCKING BLOB PEOPLE

Attached: 2e8c48f7021469adf21abb979843dfd97b160e8fdb52cd36df4e3764fb473da6.jpg (1280x1281, 382.28K)

They are alleging it was premeditated because he backed away from the crowd before driving back toward them. But what they fail to mention is it is a 1-way street. South was the only direction he could legally drive. They also have not released the aerial footage taken by the helicopter which crashed later, so we don't know what happened to him when he backed up north. Media who reported on it could have left out details.

Of course Antifa/niggers chimping out against a lawful, and legally approved gathering isn't counted as interference at all. Ignoring the fact that a state of emergency was called which means they're little protest wasn't a federally protected activity, but was unlawful assembly.
Laws for thee and not for me.

So, I have to ask, what is TRS doing to help this guy out? Isnt there some other 2-3 guys also facing quite a few years of jail time besides chris cantwell?

A class. Not higher or lower than any other class, just wider.

Did we all forget the photos of the driver seen through the windshield? He looked nothing like the guy they arrested.

Did we also suddenly forget how fucking expertly the driver reversed away from the crime scene? What the fuck, am I the only user still here?

Raus, Moishe

Attached: confederate-monuments-protest 2.jpg (4904x3328, 2.65M)

Attached: dude.png (1076x1152, 1.56M)

Last I looked TRS has thrown anybody facing legal troubles in Charlottesville under the bus, a policy which started right after Kessler and Cantwell beat a bunch of charges.
Of course we all know this policy was handed to them by weev and the glowniggers running the place.

Bless you, user.

Attached: 5436556.jpeg (825x464, 25.11K)

You be the judge, Zig Forums!
Could you flee from violent rioters after having your car attacked, only to have a frontal collision with a parked vehicle, and then reverse, uphill, several blocks without missing a beat?

Fat isn't a race.

ZOG isn't a meme you millenial cumdumpster. If you looked at the post you referenced, you'd see that either shlomo fucked up, kid is trying to be cute or some jidf type is off their meds/going turbo kike.

Reminder Charlottesville was a psyop and James Fields did nothing wrong.

Attached: Charlottel protestors.png (1280x720 362.08 KB, 9.94M)

Attached: JamesField(((s)))Charlottesville.jpg (427x296, 22.11K)

If you were traveling straight forward to begin with then traveling straight backward doesn't seem like it would take any special steering skills. Where do you get 'without missing a beat'? There's clearly some delay after he hits before he reverses, and we don't have access to a continuous shot of the reversal to see if he had to make adjustments or not. We need the TOP SECRET HELICOPTER FOOTAGE to ascertain that.

That would be Antifa.

Attached: PAYATTENTION95.png (319x268, 69.17K)

Next they're going to give him a double count of that because she weighed enough for two.

Last i heard the organisers and other related individuals were being sued.

According to newsweek.com/anonymous-white-nationalists-may-have-their-identities-exposed-result-903026

This includes;
- Richard Spencer
- Andrew Anglin
- Mike Enoch

Amoung other things, the court case is demanding full account information on everyone registered on the TRS website.

They will most likely be able to successfully pin this on the local police since they did pretty much fuck-all to prevent it.

Someone post the [jiggles in antifa] gif

He's already been in jail for a year.

Here you go user

Attached: jiggles in landwhale.gif (406x351 4.21 MB, 4.34M)

does anyone have the cpr landwhale gif with her on the ground?

Reminder Sessions did this.

Attached: Sessions-Family.PNG (1091x669, 1.9M)

Fun fact: One of the Toolbox killers, Norris, was given bail after torturing 5 women with ice picks and sledgehammers, hitting one like 30x on the same spot on her elbow before dumping her corpse.
How that for justice.

Fuck that fat cow

Not only will James Alex Fields be completely acquitted, but he's going to win a multi-million dollar lawsuit against Soros when this is all over.

The official coronor report even stated that the cause of death was acute trauma to the chest, when one of those faggot "street medics" tried to give car to someone who didn't need it.

Attached: a52.jpg (400x400, 19.41K)

Carlos, not now, I was in a serious mood. still kekked

fraud court case for a fraud event

significance?

fuck trsodomites, but this isn't true at all. they were, and continue afaik, setting up a legal fund org like the ACLU but for WN

you mean the literal narc that's singing to the Feds like a canary?

user that money isn't going where you think it is
Cantwell gave video of what the commies did to the feds, there is nothing wrong with "narcing" on communists, especially when it is entirely relevant to the court case and was something Cantwells lawyer recommende

WEW the (((audacity)))

He shares his platform with baste jews and mutts.
I'll bet he is encouraging people to attend Kessler's DC rally too.

I have this

Attached: 024f53d929366418b971ceba51585c1bc5e04c498f702a3eb1b934d8fe012057.gif (630x542, 868.62K)

Wrong on both points, friendo.

(OP)

Wrong. Heather Heyer died from a heart attack induced by a special dart/needle stuck in her by CIA agent Brennan Gilmore who was standing in close proximity to her when James Fields crashed his car into the crowd of people surrounding her. (The CIA had already developed heart attack guns by the 1960's.)

Wrong, it was one of those new 5g cell towers and they microwaved her brain, fried it right on the spot. Then the nuwapians teleported it out, which is why it never showed up in the autopsy. She didnt have a brain at all, but they are covering it up.
Some guy told me. Rapture soon.

Youcis is a decent thot.

Not that there exists much incentive to pursue their content either way, but as further evidence of the trs jew it's worth pointing out.

In case anyone was wondering how Fields knew…

Attached: 2d5qjj.jpg (678x500, 61.82K)

why?

Driver of the car has strong jaw, defined features, focused expression. Looks nothing like pudgy Fields.

When the incident happened, it's presumed to be an innocent car accident until proven by the state through evidence to have malicious intent.
At least, that's how I looked at it as a law abiding, employed, white man who had served on a jury and grew up on court tv.

I immediately looked at it as a fat kid who made a wrong turn going to taco bell. He wasn't at the rally, he wasn't a member of any groups, there is no footage of him. He never wanted anything to do with this shit.

There were efforts to do that but they appear to have fizzled out.

The trial begins in November, it will probably be 2 or 3 years in jail before he can be released. How much will our government owe him in damages when proven innocent?

I am concerned with all the jiggly posts here. Yes, she is disgusting, but the important thing we must emphasize is that Fields never hit her, and that he cannot be proven criminally liable for her dropping dead of heat stroke just because she was stressed out when he escaped her mob.

Chest trauma might have been pre-existing by the weight of Heyer's upper body dropping quickly onto her knees as she collapsed. Paramedics likely made it worse, but probably only exascerbated an existing injury rather than causing a new one. These are afterthoughts regarding whether to prosecute the medics. The forethought here is #ChallengerNeverContacted

I'm interested in understanding this "federally protected" argument, given that only the alt-right "Unite the Right" marchers had permits to protest. Heyer was part of a group of counterprotesters (BLM/Antifa) who did NOT have permits and were illegally blocking a 1-way street and assaulting cars of people trying to exit the city.

Why do I give a shit how you immediately looked at it? Fields was photographed earlier posing with Vanguard America and accepting one of their free shield souvenirs. This is basic knowledge to anyone who has looked into this, and your lack of mentioning it makes me concerned you are a false flag shiller trying to make us look either ignorant or purposefully leaving out important facts.

Fields was at the rally, and while not a member of Vanguard America, was attracted to associating with them. There is a photo of it. There admittedly does not appear to be footage verifying he was the driver.

He clearly did want something to do with this, which is why he accepted VA's shield. But that doesn't mean he wanted to hurt anybody. He was trapped going south on 4th Street when the BLM/Antifa mob Heyer was part of blocked the exit and drove him north. He backed up until realizing he could not legally exit north (1 way) so he legally proceeded back south.

He was attacked from behind and had to try an ram through the southern mob to try and escape the 1 way street. His ramming failed to make a path south, but then his northern attackers scattered so he finally did choose to illegally exit north.

(((Ruth Serven)))

this should certainly be words we pay attention to. said nobody, ever.

The fucking chutzpah of these kikes.

The federal charges add to 10 state charges of first-degree murder, malicious wounding and aggravated malicious founding and failure to stop at the scene of the crash.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1170x1170 101.84 KB, 2.02M)

summer will not get this 1 hilarious may may

Reminder they were jaywalking, which is a crime.

Dear husband,

I left you because posting on Zig Forums makes you smell like fear. Women hate the smell. Catch my genetic drift?

Attached: Can't Stop My Drift.jpg (682x1024, 102.83K)

Up your game jew, when you are witness to the genocide of your own race nothing will sway you from, "we must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children".

You should have moved slower and perhaps then we'd have been caught off guard enough for your victory. You took everything from us, you left us nothing to cling onto, you even turned my own children against me and still you have the gall to come here and gloat? Be careful when messing with embers for your enjoyment as they may come to burn the countryside.

Attached: madness begins.mp4 (640x360, 11.36M)

I've never seen a plate number like that unless it was a special paid for request. Is that the case?

I tune in enough to know.
>takes long calls from a "religious" kike, JJ, under the premise that because JJ opposes the marxist kikes, we have a common cause with (((him))).

Checked. The main takeaway is that the OTHER protest did NOT get fucking protected by these piece of shit faggot fucking ZOG cops. I don't even give a fuck about this other shit with this anti-white "antifa" kike chasing this other faggot with a rifle and some fat fucking pig anti-white cunt fucking dropping dead because she was an obese piece of shit.

Fuck these goddamn government kikes and fuck their goddamn double standards that ONLY ever fuck over White people.

>>>/leddit/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/
Faggot.

The whole concept of "hate crimes" is bullshit anyway. Kikes running my country and persecuting my race would be a hate crime, if the concept had even the faintest sliver of validity. But it doesn't.

Sure, goon. Her bestiality and necrophilia shit is really "neat" and "cool," too, amirite?

I wish I could see that kike's post, but yes, they will pay for all they have done.

Attached: Baned 2.jpg (193x200, 15.33K)

Why should I not be paying attention to and dissecting the deceptions of the Jewesses?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally#Prosecution mentions November 26 specifically. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2018 take place November 6 if that's what you're referring to. Do you think democrats will try and use this as a talking point? If the issue is ignored to avoid influencing the elections, this means we would have a narrow 20 day window (less than 3 weeks) to try and meme before the start of the trial.

The most important aspect is exposing the 3 hidden videos we still have not seen (see twitter.com/SonofNewo/status/1012892075925352451 ) Ideally if we could do that sooner than later it would be better. If Trump could order the FBI during July to release all 3:
I don't see how it could harm Republican efforts during November. There would be a 3 month cooldown period for us to analyze them.

I'm sure there is a much heavier crime than jaywalking to describe what they were doing. Jaywalking is briefly impeding a road by crossing it (perpendicular). They were walking down along the middle (parallel) a road, impeding it for several minutes en masse.

Heyer's obesity was one of several factors. We should not ignore that she was also (1) a smoker (2) dressed in black (3) walking for hours on a hot day (4) surrounded by niggers, one of whom could have pushed her down and stomped her chest

Attached: 29june2018 SonofNewo.jpg (589x589, 71.01K)

top fuckin kek

Dear sluts,
you are so damn stupid you could only keep a nigger happy. And I don't hate niggers. I'm glad he's happy. I'm glad someone can put up with your IQ which, even if in the top .1% of women, is, relative to my own, mentally retarded. I will even buy y'all a gift and genuinely smile like a billionaire - for I am immensely enriched by your absence, and by him staying off the streets and out of crime.

If they impeded traffic while wearing masks or other face coverings they committed a federal crime 8^)

inb4 kike-owned and -operated trash state oppressors the FBI etc. will never pursue justice.

Once J. Fields is cleared, it's over for the SJWs.

I have this

Attached: heather heyer attempted resuscitation.webm (406x720, 1.87M)

Theater. She was dead af, but they didn't want the crowd to know that.

Looks like a deep sea creature wearing a human costume trying to mimic a smile.

All lies. Fields was a member of Vanguard America, was photographed repeatedly at the rally, and was closely involved in the day's activities.

Are you an idiot or just a shitty liar?

Ah, that's the famous vehicular homicide club.

This whole case will hinge on witnesses. Prepare for tears from the media, as the defense topples them one by one.

This a illegal shitskin beaner killed a young American White on a busy San Francisco pier for absolutely no reason other then to murder a random white person. Makes me want to go full deus vult on beaners and those california judges. idk why conservatives aren't pushing that story 24/7 to guilt all the fence sitters. Since not even shitskins want beaners here.

Attached: beaners.jpg (793x1024, 191.67K)