How do you teach your kids the truth?

Provided you are there for them from the start and can cut out any subversive influence shortly after it tries to gain sway over them?

How do you teach your kids the truth?

I want my sons to be strong and healthy.
I want them to learn wisdom through knowledge and experience.
I want them to know history and separate facts from fiction.
I want them to look for the sources of external ideas and to develop their own.
I want them to question everything.
I want my children to be capable to reject lies. Not to fear liars who try to scare them or coerce them into obedience to falsehoods.

What are your thoughts on building them up so they can repel all the infectious mental diseases of this world?
What comes first? What are the priorities?

Attached: 4f3edf7eb5df7195fd1c57058830ee9a140dfa25a963b0523740b8509cfda21b.jpg (616x919 239.79 KB, 203.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/sodomy_h.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get them out of public communist schools.
Don’t race mix or do sodomy

Checked.
So teach them the importance of their heritage by blood.

the only option is homeschool.

Attached: fashwave1edit1.png (684x1024, 1.04M)

I would highly recommend you purchase a large external hard drive so you can provide them with media you personally approve of instead of having cable tv or youtube for them to watch.

My five year old nephew watched Mario games and LPs on YouTube on the Apple iPad while I was babysitting him today. Did I do good Uncle Zig Forums?

Attached: IMG_20180629_022830.jpg (586x576, 41.71K)

This. The state is not a White only state anymore.

This is now a MGTOW thread 8^)

If you taught him that if you're really good at plumbing you get a princess as a reward.

Sounds homo, and like a silly story I wrote for a class a few years back.

How is one supposed to do it? What you sugest?

If you think Let's Plays are okay to watch. That leads down a dark road, user. Game Grumps are on the trending games videos nearly every day with uncensored cursing and degeneracy and such.

Play with him, man. Put mattresses all over the floor and fight him or jump from a "high" place, I do it with my little brtoher and it's actually really fun.

8^) Women have plumbing too, user.

Does Twitch permit twerking?

It is better to interact with him directly. Why would he need the friend simulations of Let's Players, when he could play with you instead?

This. If he likes Mario, get a Switch. There's a new Mario Party coming out, plus Odyssey is pretty good. You could probably find some normie trash you like too, OP.

Well home school has it's downsides by making them a bit naive, so you need to also consider how to make sure they socialize with kids.

It's called take them to the park, movies, enroll them in sports or extracurricular activities, etc.

Only out of touch faggots believe homeschooled kids don't socialize.

organized team sports should serve to socialize your children as well as keep them healthy. Its probably more important to involve them in the community than it is to send them to school as far as this is concerned. How many poorly socialized autists does the education system produce every year?

wow i didnt even read this. yeah this

Don't to not let your children watch Jewish propaganda, or at least explain the messages that are being pushed. If someone knows what messages are being pushed they can't be subconsciously influenced by them.

Or just get him a Pi and teach him how to load roms 8^)

< socialize
< with normies
HELL NO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT IS TO RAISE KIDS THAT AREN'T FULLY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF EVERY SEX POSITION BEFORE PUBERTY
>>>/gaschamber/

ie intelligence, a love of learning, and knowledge, and of science, math(s), is not the actual fucking goal. The goal is to cleanse their environment of the kike filth which pollutes EVERYTHING.

this, FUCKING THIS

Make anything related to kikery funny. Laughter is the best meme and kids tend to laugh at things they don't inherently understand, then teach him little by little.

>no (((vaccines)))
You have to build a foundation and work up.

I think there are two lines of teaching necessary.

One would be basic parenting and include how to

And other information necessary to become a functional adult. Obviously the above items are targeted at a toddler, and would change with age.

I watched molyneux's parenting series and it also seems important to always negotiate with children instead of hitting them, as spanking lowers is and socialization while negotiation makes children more socially skilled.

The second line of education is something more like philosophy or formal education. The basics of this are

I learned from encyclopedias and books and museums as a kid, so I think finding nonkiked resources to read would help a kid a lot.

It's not that hard to make kids believe whatever you want.
I'd probably teach them stuff after school or try to get them out of school as soon as possible.

Home school mostly.
I need to learn more.

Can't be said enough.

Attached: c24070a6d81e9105a73328c500b73c57cd874ddc7f4893e71659e662faf25e32.png (438x512, 322.75K)

Thank you.

Attached: efaf24c21bd193bb7014866f2d758435311adb31e0f9f2f84217d09726aa6214.jpg (1280x720, 122.6K)

They are your kids. You do it or you don't.

I suggest you base your entire relationship with them on Truth/ God/ Good/ 1488 (they are all interchangeable in my opinion)

It's all well and good to teach them to question everything and to logically work through problems to find truth, but Truth is something felt deeply rather than thought alone
When something is True, you know it 100% without doubt
There is such a strength to the feeling that not even the highest council of slippery verbose rabbis could convince you to move an inch from it
So my advice is alongside the obvious critical thinking and skepticism, teach them to look inside, in their gut, what is that telling them?
Kids, especially pre-brainwash are FAR wiser than they are given credit for
Now, I would say that I would also teach them that knowing the Truth is not the same as always telling the Truth
I would teach them not to lie, especially not to you, but that sometimes it may be best to say nothing if telling the Truth would be too dangerous in a situation
In short:
Teach them to trust their instincts, especially about good and evil

It happened to me to tell my daughter that jews are jewing and nigs are nogging, not to mention that commies sucks, like my father told me several years ago. After my father told me I casually noticed it was true. I hope it still works.

Attached: iknow.jpg (600x394, 71.62K)

homeschool and take them to church

Give the kids experience to learn from so they know why things are done certain ways. Don't beat your kids but don't put them on a pedestal.
Remember the saying of 'pain is good, it teaches you things.'
Expose the world to them, don't expose them to the world.
Form good habits for them.
Teach them to take pride in their work no matter what it is.

Attached: received_1902657923140635.jpeg (750x407, 58.76K)

1. Hunt
2. Build
3. Garden
4. Hike
5. Instruct on animals and human animal nature
6. Teach history by reading Little Britches series for boys, Little House series for girls
7. Teach history by vacations

If you can hunt, hike, and know animal nature then you can fight.

Most churches suggest race doesnt exist and some openly direct multiculturalism.

As long as you showed him the importance of 0 A presses he'll be fine.

Just to clarify, when Zig Forums says no sodomy, it means no sodomy even with women? Women liking anal seem pretty common these days, if you're not going to do it, somebody else will.

Sodomy is more than just anal.

fashwave discord server is back

TDbzW39

Move out of the USA and/or Europe.

There is one basic "secret" in influencing you kid more than public schools, and that is by getting them to respect you more than outside sources. That can be achieved by simple stuff, which could be considered "manipulation" in other cases but unfortunately you can't do otherwise.

Start doing simple stuff, like require that all family members sit down and eat together on Sundays. I would say, do so every day if you can, but that is hard for a lot of working parents.

When you child has a question, do not dismiss it. They will search for answers, and instinctively grasp on the first answer they find, acting as an anchor to their future viewpoints. The first person they instinctively trust is you, their parent, so don't lose that opportunity.

Reduce punishment to bare minimal. Pain, anger, negativity, fear, should only be used when the child does something that could otherwise prove too dangerous, like crossing a road without watching multiple times after you've explained the danger. Kids naturally try to revolt, and punishment is only going to make them sneakier in the future.

Positively reinforce them when they do something good with your attention and treats. Negatively react with lack of attention when your kid does something stupid, something you don't like, etc.

Take your son to (real) martial arts, like kick-boxing, muay-thai, pure boxing, BJJ, etc. Keep them away from """spiritual""" bullshit. Take our girl to organized gymnastics, female only preferably, but those usually mostly have females and faggots. Have them push their bodies to expend all the energy they have, which distracts them from clear thought and reduces their attention. Also, remember Leftists are allergic to strong bodies.

Do not skip walk Sundays, go to cool places when you are off work. I repeat, DO NOT SKIP THIS. Going to walks with your kids is a form of bonding, just like eating on the same table is. Your kids have to feel good while around you so that they stay longer around you and listen to you more than others.

Take your kids to develop some sort of art. This is pretty personal, so no advice here, just stay away from "alternative painting" tier of shit. Your kid needs to express itself in some way so that it doesn't feel repressed. This will reform to anger, and they will lash out in bad forms like masturbation addiction, violence addiction, etc.

And, last but not least, show your kid they need you and they have to earn everything from you. Make it a little bit hard, and never give without taking. You don't want a filthy Marxist offspring. If you want to give them their allowance, first ask them to clean their room, or do their homework, or stuff like that. When they do something that is "ethically ours", give it a reward and congratulate them. DO NOT SKIP THIS, but also do not exaggerate. Kids need to feel gratification for when they are "good".

When they get older (when they mature and calm down after being teenagers), you will have to teach them how to break the chains of people trying to control them. But that is a whole different story.

If you want to get deeper into the subject, check "radical behaviourism". B.F. Skinner is the only real psychologist of our time. I advice you to check "Beyond Freedom and Dignity".

Attached: 640x61949.jpg (585x640 116.69 KB, 92.02K)

I will do to my own kids as my grandpa did to me; I will teach them one thing above all else and that is to think for themselves. When I was young, my parents and grandparents always had me do things myself, without help, essentially encouraging me to teach myself. This also applies to intellectual honesty. I had a science teacher in high school who was all the time saying "Don't believe a word I say, do it yourself." when teaching his classes. The point here is that experience is the best teacher, and that a worldly man is more pragmatic than a sheltered one.

Teach your children by:

1. reading the bible daily.

2. Homeschooling or sending them to a Christian school

4. Avoid pagan elements of our political discourse (many of them here on this website).

5. Choose Christian universities and colleges over secular school even if you must sacrifice perceived academic quality.

6. Support our president and his effort to defend Israel.

I'm actually going to try this. I've been wrestling with my son since he was 1 and a hAlf its once of his favorite ways to play with me besides just chasing him around which he also loves

Nigger what? And some here still think talking shit about (((christians))) is D&C Lol these christ cucks are not on our side

I'm sorry, but that's the most Jewish-sounding child-raising advice I've ever heard. That's how we ended up with generation special snowflake, adult toddlers throwing tantrums on the street when they don't get their way.

When hitting is appropriate, you hit. You warn them beforehand, you do it in a measured way, and with full explanation of what boundary they crossed to earn the punishment, but you don't negotiate, FFS.

Fucking
THIS

Bolynu can get fucked.

It's not a joking jab if this is what christians really think

Attached: 11224264_1528235110829006_8372114894212124682_n.jpg (720x317, 48.4K)

It's what Catholics and pozzed zio-baptist boomers think. If you want to label those idiots as Christians then sure.

Reward the fuck out of everything that is remotely good.
Has made a white friend? Enable them to be super duper buddies.
Shows interest in something wholesome? Reward. Reward. Reward.

It's like training a dog, only more intricate and involved and difficult, but the approach is the same.
Positive reinforcement >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> negative.

Honey vs vinegar.

Heh heh you did real good user.

Attached: 1c38fc289a0d4ab6c7e04c0c3715d9a944c3c5682bc4e2909dc002fb65c788ba.jpg (600x755, 85.94K)

homeschool them and using the internet show them reality and the media lies everyone believes in. Example on niggers:
No one but a nigger can think Hood Life Vol 3 is human behavior.

The biggest lie taught to kids is that the world is a friendly place.

whale.to/b/sodomy_h.html

cuckstianity is fatally flawed at its foundation. born a sinner, everyone god's children, be a doormat, anti-ethnic identity, dysgenics promoting, death cult(jesus returning/ armageddeon)

You could've played catch or kicked a ball around, but instead you put him in front of a screen to watch someone else play a video game. Next time, do something constructive and physically active, or else he'll grow up to be a myopic fatass.

You don't need to do anything special. They'll find it all out on their own. You don't want to indoctrinate them. They'll catch on and it'll push them away. Always be there to answer questions. Act redpilled and your kids will learn symbiotically. Steer them away from degeneracy.

… it's like you want to make your kids gay by being attacked in-utero by the womb or something

Absolutely disgusting
Enjoy your shitdick

A big question I have is how to get the kid to hide his power level. Of course I'm going to tell him that blacks commit more crime, or that the holocaust never happened and Nazis were good men fighting for their country; but if he goes and says that to Shekelstein junior at peewee football camp then it might cause problems.

Spanking kids teaches them to comply, and not why they should comply with what you are telling them to do.

Explain why it's in the kids best interests to do what you are instructing them to do, and fins out what their motivation is for wanting to pursue a different course of action. They might be right, you might not be handling things the best way, you both might be able to find a solution that is in both your best interests.

I'm certainly not advocating bribery or alternate punishments instead of spanking. But spanking is the worst thing possible.

just homeschool them and fucking teach them history, you don't have to go against any propoganda, its so fucking easy

most women like it in the ass and there are ways of cleaning it out,You still blow loads in the pussy and keep them knocked up as thats what they really want along with all their holes filled with cum including their stupid mouths.

Attached: blowing bubbles.jpg (300x223, 7.38K)

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

They're not wrong though.

Great post, thank you.

Kill yourself.

If you're hitting your own children then you need help.

Attached: advice_p.png (1824x808, 543.23K)

So if your kids learn that the worst punishment they can get is a talking to, and act out to test it, you continue just talking?

No, that's how single mothers handle issues. Fathers should only rarely have to strike a child, though the presence of it as a red-line reaction stays on the table. I've spanked my own son when he's done something really out of character, but we haven't had to go there in almost three years.

Nearly all of the physical punishment he's ever gotten – maybe four times in his life – were for failures to control himself. We have such a strong and trusting relationship that he accepted the last one (he had really done something dangerous) the way an old cowboy accepts the noose – like a fucking man. I was so impressed I almost didn't have the heart to do it.

If you must spank, then do it the way you'd shoot your dog – by yourself, and with enough decisiveness that it feels like the Hand of God, rather than something a scared child can argue with. Inflict pain, but never injury. My own method is (was?) a few licks with the flat back of a bamboo back scratcher. Never more than three or four, and never anywhere but the soft part of the butt.

This hurts like hell, but it doesn't do any damage at all. It also makes the kind of sound that sticks in his memory – with luck, he'll hear it when he's tempted to backslide.

After, DO NOT skip the talk. Your child is a mammal, and he needs to know that you love him and will correct him for his own sake, not because you're mean or you hate him. It's like the stress debriefing firefighters get after a horrific scene – talk it out, identify improvements that can be made, and end with a hug and renewed expressions of love.

Never forget you are activating the child's in-built danger-avoidance mechanism (pain) to highlight a very serious must-learn lesson. If you catch yourself looking forward to hitting, rather than being sickened and second-guessing yourself the whole way, seek help because you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

Addendum:
Like I said, I've only done this a few times, and he hasn't gotten it since he was nine or so. He's a fantastic kid and he's been really easy to raise. None of the things he's ever done to get in trouble have been from a place of deliberate badness or ill-will, but from either momentary lapses or sudden emotional surges he had a hard time controlling.

Spanking my son was always a super last resort, and it was reserved for times when he couldn't be allowed to do something a second time. Usually, he spots his own shortcomings before I can say anything and demonstrates real introspection for himself. I'm genuinely impressed and secretly think he's a better person than I ever was. I'm more confident that he'll be a better man in 20 years than I am confident of anything else.

He's a genuine credit to our race. He's also redpilled as fuck and loves the merchant memes. It all started when we had a talk about public and private rules for behavior after he drew a swastika in kindergarten, lol. Since then, sharing a power level has been like our secret against the bad world. We're really close.

hey found the fag with no kids!

spare the rod and you've handed the boy over to the jews

part of why i turned out a gun slinging whiskey swilling sucker punching ass stacking shit kicking bad motherfucker rather than a gender queen meatsack is because my parents had enough sense to beat my ass when needed. how about yo go have sum kids and if you dont beat 'em and they fuck up i'll beat your god damn ass and theirn too faggot

Just a reminder that the "never hit your children, goyim" bullshit comes from Dr. Benjamin Spock, who was a huge hooknose kike. Clearly, this was part of the big demoralization plan the Jews set into motion back in the '50s.

Attached: Dr_Spock.jpg (250x338, 17.38K)

The way I see it, Truth is the objective reality or natural laws around us. The problem is, everyone perceives this "Truth" differently. Thus we end with a subjective spin to everything. Toss in genetics, environment, culture and Jews and what do you get?

War for reality.

The Jews are aiming to build an illusion, a false reality, and of course, we are here to identify this problem and mete it out.

So, now that the goal is defined, now we must define the criteria of what "Truth" is.

I see truth as being, stoic, empirical and anti-deception. To be honest is the yin to deceptions yang. But what does that really MEAN? Tell the truth? Always be honest? Is that useful to a movement or an individual? No, what we are aiming for is a CULTURE OF TRUTH. A state or civilization where the core cultural and patriotic element is honesty. From this point, we can easily identify the Jewish element of deception.

So, to find Truth, we will need tools. Truth is the goal, what are the mechanism for discovering Truth? For one, we will need Logic. This is where I get a little less defined in my ideas, but I can definitely say Logic is a core component of Truth.

Truth is the center and we must define the outliers around it in order to create a people in search for real glory.

Attached: 10f502a3ecacc1a1b78423f8a68e2661.jpg (736x433, 45.02K)

I want to get off this ride.

Attached: 1401279226721.jpg (500x707, 86.12K)

You're a retard, asking edgy 20 somethings that can't even find their way out of a paper bag how to do one of the most difficult task in the world.

Attached: 1511065589439.jpg (720x1077, 96.42K)

Use documentaries like "Money Masters"

Sage for this being a dogshit thread that belongs in polblog or some other shit hole nobody cares about.

Seriously, stupid threads like OP only attract stupid shills like this.

The first and foremost ism to guard against, the one that leads to all the others, is humanism. Human hubris is evil, plain and simple. The one holy book that repeatedly instructs the reader to question everything and hold on to the good is the Bible. If you really care about your son's user, be a devout Christian before then and instruct them in the Bible.

Great post!

/thread

Little kids should not use gadgets

Don't forget to read SIEGE by James Mason. You'll find your answers there.

This

How would you have a young child digest the works of Mason and others?
To think logically and have the tools to question deceit would be skill acquired much earlier, no?

This isn't cuckchan, a lot of us do have families.
Clearly not, quite a bit of good advice like in this thread.

I am also for slapping your son on the ass, just the soft part though
That'll teach him! kek

I've tried twelve different churches(all of the ones within 20 miles of me) the past year just to give Christianity a second try, they all ended up either taking part in or donating to missionary work to shitskin countries. I'm through giving it second chances, Christianity is pozzed as fuck.

Put on some classic anime with him sometime. Check out stuff like Dragonball, Pokemon (original seasons), and Gundam. Anime changed my life as a kid, it's one of the few forms of pure entertainment out there. Get him into sports too, play catch, soccer, etc. with him. Physical fitness should be emphasized when growing up - I wish I had an earlier start on it.

Attached: 1422455757637-3.jpg (1920x1052, 303.06K)

I know exactly what you mean man, church is pretty much a joke these days- it's pathetic. I actually enjoyed a lot of church activities back when I was a kid. It was good for socializing and I always felt a better connection with people who had the same experience of being raised in a church. My parents went way over the top with the faith a lot though, they were pretty hardcore evangelical. A lot of the people there just want to learn good morals, etc. but I've yet to hear a preacher that really dug down into my soul. A lot of it is generic crap and then "please donate" I think Christianity isn't the end truth, there's a lot of bluepilled things about it, and I'd rather not own a faith that is semitic in nature. Modern spirituality is in a sad state these days.

Attached: 7847d24a7dc54fddc0a22ef71d50aabd17db990716ffbfd1656f27d6ed80b67d.png (2119x1037, 2.93M)

This is unfortunate.

Defeatism won't work here.

Attached: bender.jpg (400x301, 32.13K)

I think he used the wrong word, he probably meant give them choices, where everything but the one thing you want them to do is not something viable.

Spare the "rod"; spoil the child. Always keep your rod in hand and ready!
–Jevus Chrisp