Zig Forums, I've been a Zig Forumsack since 2013. I came here during the first exodus. Ellison was Jewish...

Zig Forums, I've been a Zig Forumsack since 2013. I came here during the first exodus. Ellison was Jewish, but any Zig Forumsack that read his stuff would know that he was more than the average Jew. If anything this post counts as current news.

I'm writing this post because I truly admired that man for his spirit and intellectualism. He was never preachy about his personal religious dogma, he never tried to diminish the family unit (he even loved his father tremendously), he sued Hollywood studios multiple times simply because he felt they were stealing his ideas or not paying him his dues (when he felt he was proven wrong he would even back down). He was a hero of intellectualism, in not behaving like a sheep, and he preached that for everyone not just high-society Jews.

If you've never heard of him, I highly recommend his books "The Beast that Shouted Love at the Heart of the World", "Memos From Purgatory", "Harlan Ellison's Watching (where he shits on Soy Wars the year it came out), and "Deathbird Stories".

Press F to pay respects.

Sorry for the blog post, I really admired that man.

Attached: The Harlan.jpg (500x362, 103.06K)

Whoops, messed up my post. Sorry I'm a bit drunk

This is supposed to begin: RIP Harlan Ellison (1934-2018)

Unpopular Zig Forums opinion, but I don't think there's anything wrong with appreciating the words, actions, or wisdom of somebody just because they're a jew. Obviously you shouldn't worship them, or go on to claim "MUH BASED HEBRO!1" or something retarded, but a good man should respect another good man regardless.

Even when a jew is telling you what you want to hear it is still a jew. I would be happy to celebrate its death with you.

Fuck off.

You cuckchan niggers really have some nerve. (((Harlan Ellison))) wrote the City on the Edge of Forever script. That was the one where his fellow kikes William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy traveled back in time and triggered the death of a white woman whose "crime" was that she would have talked FDR out of fighting WWII. In this alternate reality, the Nazis won, there was peace, and all the Jews who lived were unhappy without their slaves. So, in order to save the timeline, (((our heroes))) let her get run over by a car and fucking die so they can have their precious Nazi-killing war.

In 1959, he even wrote a short story called Sex Gang under the pseudonym – get this – Paul Merchant.

Go away and die, Jew enabler. There is not one righteous, no not one!
Not a single one!

Attached: Minimalist_Merchant.png (255x208, 2.55K)

Attached: 0a10d71af138eb667fb179a441d5a3458f326107d85e930253e92dd22e6c671e.png (366x394, 141.98K)

Never start any discussion from a point of "finding common ground" or reassurance that you are "one of us" an "oldfag" or the like. It is something you can add later in, or at the end, but to start off anything that way is a cucked approach.
This is rarely the place to ask anyone to pay respects to anyone.

Admittance of inebriated posting is admittance of vice and degeneracy.

As for the content of your post, the author, etc:
Don't care, you came off like a drunk cuck.

I don't think you've read a single book that was actually by him. He got into legal fights with the creators of Star Trek for altering his script of The City on the Edge of Forever. He thought it was unrecognizable after they had changed it, and felt it was a perversion of his work.

Read about his books "The Glass Teat" and "The Other Glass Teat" he openly criticized the messages of 1960's television and those particular books were shadow-banned upon release, with thugs forcibly stealing copies of it.

Just writing what I feel, more than you could ask of a kike.

I don't trust a man that can't drink a little, you shouldn't either. One that gets drunk fast and hard is deplorable, but one that never drinks is fearful and probably hiding something

You might have missed the point of my post, so I'll clarify:
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING KIKE LOVERS! DEGENERATE HEEBS ROAST IN THE FUCKING OVENS. THEY ARE NOT EULOGIZED ON Zig Forums, YOU GODDAMN NIGGERS!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Gore_14.jpg (500x334 17.25 KB, 99.89K)

Do not bump.

You're right.
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Heil those dubs dubs, 66+22 = 88, The number of completion.

Has trumped . Meme magic is at work here

Attached: American-Psycho-006.jpg (460x276, 25.35K)

Holy double dubs. user speaks the truth

Attached: Bateman!.gif (245x240, 515.79K)

What do you think about Bobby Fischer ?

Don't care. "Not all jews" serves only one purpose: weaken the resolve to get jews out of white lands.

Well m8, even Hitler admired Jewish works, like the 1927 film Metropolis made by Fritz Lang a Jew. You can't deny the .00001% that transcend their backgrounds. Like Fischer or Stanley Kubrick

This is a slippery slope. It starts with admiring a Jew and it ends with circumcising your son.

No thanks kike

Attached: Bobby-Fischer-to-Encyclopaedia-Judaica.png (715x998, 51.97K)

The episode with him and Sinatra in the pool hall was interesting.

I never trust anons who start their posts in this manner.

Ouch, tucking and sitting must hurt.

Stop this fucking soy faggotry. Did he staunchly speak of freeing the world from the Jewish menace? Since he is a kike my default assumption is NO. If you want respect you have to earn it.

I hope your intent was to say that all land on this planet is rightful white land because otherwise this sounds an awful lot like arguing for letting the jews live so they can get right back to infesting our nations and be a curse on our descendants, as they without fail always do.

Attached: 1446654145941-2.jpg (703x957, 53.53K)

Dude, fucking kill yourself.
You're just here shilling 'muh good jews' and
THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS.

THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING SHITPOSTING YOU ENORMOUS KIKE FAGGOT.

FUUUUCK. OFFFFF. JEEEEEW.

Hitler failed. Fuck off, jew.

Kill yourself leddit.

Fuck off. Take your Kike worship to Cuckchan where it's wanted.

You truly deserve an 88 year ban.

Attached: GASSED.jpg (809x1024, 104.09K)

Is this when they started pushing the "Culturally Jewish" psyop?
Too many non-practicing/non-"religious" Jews were trying to fly the coop?

NO NO NO! WE MUST GET MORE VIOLENT! NON-VIOLENCE DOOMS THE NEXT GENERATION! RAUS RAUS RAUS! BANKERS FROM LAMPPOSTS!

Absolutely this. I can admit the had better than average banter but he was a soulless parasite.
One thing I really did enjoy about his death though, was watching all the blue check mark twitter faggots grapple with their cognitive dissonance of having a good deal of their cult-of-pop-culture weltanschauung be infulenced by his work, and having to tap dance around his problematic badfeels.

[S]

Attached: 7800d926a3872e9f7b407def3347e8abf8f369167265eae7685812bbbf0743a6.png (500x431, 251.3K)

Bumping in the memory of Harlan Ellison.

Fuck all of you antisemites.