Dylann Roof respect thread

Can we get some respect for /our/guy?

Attached: untitled.png (1000x581, 1002.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/31/us/church-shooting-roof-charleston-hate-crime-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GG, Dylann, GG

I don't see you doing anything.

Better not do anything than kill randomly, get into prison and become face on a newspaper that slanders whites again.

Attached: Youre_Wrong.jpg (640x500, 34.58K)

The media is going to slander white people no matter what we do. Well unless you're a transvestite, faggot, or coal burner.

fuck off kike, we are not a violent movement as badly as the press wants to paint us that way.

One of these days, from all the jews celebrating jewish false flags and psyops, maybe one day an event may take place that actual jews or their ZOG bought politicians finally get harmed.

Until such time, all you're doing is playing up to the ADL's Anglin-tier cartoon nazi narrative.

Yes, goy. Just do nothing against a rigged system. That'll work.

Killing church going God fearing blacks in some retarded obvious jewish psyop obviously isn't the way to go

Call me once jews start getting it

/our/guy has an IQ of 125 nytimes.com/2017/05/31/us/church-shooting-roof-charleston-hate-crime-.html

Attached: CoolRoof.png (366x375, 223.35K)

Why no jews ever the victims, just low class goys, in this case church going God fearing blacks, the least offensive nogs of the USA considering you have entire cities filled with violent rapey nogs.

Meanwhile, absolutely no jews have ever been harmed in any of these jewish false flags that so many based fashy goyim celebrate on here as /ourguys/…

He killed a race baiting nigger senator

Wait wait wait, one of those people was a senator? How come I've never heard of this?

Attached: cia senses a big guy in hi….gif (280x358, 2.18M)

First time I heard that also

Still not convinced the whole thing is just another jewish media psyop

meanwhile no jews have been harmed in any of the hundreds of 'terror' attacks over the past 30 years

His sister was in the news not so long ago, she seemed nice.

His sister is hot.

You outed yourself with that, and you don't know it.
Fuck off with your low effort slide thread, Huff Po relative.
Only newfags & (((you))) would respond to this bait without a sage.
Zig Forums is a board of peace.

Dylann did literally nothing wrong. Read his manifesto. He specifically targetted an anti-white senator at that church. The additional killings were to respond to the mindless niggers that kill local whites for no reason, like that Allison girl (~5 at the time) in the area who was shot by niggers burglarizing her home while she slept. Dylann Roof did literally nothing fucking wrong.

I bet these journocucks are salty af rn

Obviously Roof gets respect, he picked his targets and executed his mission. Worked good too, at least I've heard there weren't any negro riots around that area for some time.

Attached: tumblr_p74cnsFuJ11x7i43bo1_1280.jpg (500x231 312.45 KB, 343.58K)

90% of african americans are christian

Also his sister is niceeeee

Attached: tumblr_ov2g51ObxK1v5kw7so1_1280.jpg (574x375 189.47 KB, 55.61K)

KYS kike

Attached: tumblr_p0qwhvyziS1wvbwdno3_540.png (540x540 253.32 KB, 248.54K)

FEEL SORRY FOR THE NIGGERS RIGHT FUCKING NOW GOY THAT WENT TO CHURCH

even though 90% of african americans are christian

Attached: 1521924734976.jpg (857x1046, 168.86K)

Don't go lewding the sister now, she's Roof's blood. I hope she gets well taken care of and doesn't become whored out.

I agree

Fuck off back to 4chan, we don't tolerate violence here

Noice. He looks so cool.

Die, vermin. Violence is needed in some cases.

Back to cuckchan's lgbt with you.

kill yourself, (((/shitstain/)))

I hate you stupid motherfuckers so much

Attached: 1497209220035.jpg (636x699, 211.42K)

Always harm Jews. Start with yourself.

Respect for what? An idiot who killed church goers opposed to journos and politicians? He may as well rot. I don't care about optics but throwing your life away pointlessly doesn't deserve respect - it is the literal definition of degeneracy.

he was a gud boi

Attached: 88888888777777.png (1022x854, 1.02M)