Albanian thread

I have heard Albanians have a terrible reputation among Europeans generally, similar to gypsies albeit probably not as bad, to the extent that even Rowling, hero of the catladies, mentions Voldemort becoming evil by disappearing into "the forests of Albania" or somewhere similar (haven't read those books in years now, but remember that part for some reason.) Unfortunately, I am a burger so I don't get to post on European hours, but maybe this thread will stay alive enough here to get responses, and maybe I started it early enough to catch a few euro responses who know about the Albanian. For all I know, I could be totally off base and be thinking of Armenians, because I know that little on the matter.
So Europeans, and also burgers who may know and have had exposure to them, I would love to hear stories and stats, if any, about the Albanian or maybe Armenian, I am honestly having trouble remembering which had the awful reputation. Go ahead and throw some gypsy stories in there too, those are always funny to listen too.

Attached: Albanian Flag.png (2000x1429, 38.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_schemes_in_Albania
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2842us_alqaeda_kla.html
wvwnews.net/story.php?id=3532
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1862515.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
archive.fo/4ZxVg
archive.fo/lWka7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Want to hear funny joke?

Albanian, Croatian, Armenian, Turk, and Serbian all get locked in room. :)

Heh, do any come out? Those nations all despise each other, don't they?

Gypsies aren't Europeans, they're streetshitter nomads.

:)

Bosniak get locked in room with them too.

Speaking of, and I wish I could just throw this into the OP, what was the state of things over there in East Europe before the creation of Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia? Did they ever get along, or were they always at eachother's throats, further proving that trying to mash them together was just a terrible idea from the get-go? I should have just turned this into a general inquiry thread on Eastern Europe, they've all had heated relations with each other for a while now.

This thread will be filled with the whinings of balkanites, but little do they know that everything below Hungary is Turkish.

The story of Albania is like many other countries in the region: a bunch of retarded goat-fucking turks moved into a beautiful country with a rich history. Then, ashamed that they had no beauty or history of their own, pretended to be natives of the country they conquered.

Albania is really weird. They have a majority Muslim population, but pretty much all of their elite (of Muslim or Christian background) are extremely anti-Islam. They try to claim that there are no Muslim Albanians (like their President Alfred Moisiu did) and will say that because they are European they can't be Muslim.

In Albanian schools, they have really Islamophobic and just ridiculously inaccurate info about Islam like saying that Muslims consider Muhammad to be the 'son of Allah'. They also claim the only reason there are Muslim Albanians is because they were forced to convert under Turkish rule. This is claim is particularly stupid because it would imply that the Turks only forced Bosniaks and Albanians to convert and pretty much no one else in the Balkans.

I think a lot of it has to do with their decades and decades of Stalinist extreme fedora-tipper rule.

Armenians constantly whine about "muh genocide!!!111!!one1!!!" when the reality is they were slaughtering Muslims in Anatolia with the Russians and literally just got moved away from the front where they couldn't do any more damage.

Learning about as much from the comments as I did from the video.
Have Croats also accepted Turkish aid in fighting the Serbs, along with Bosnians? Has anyone sided with the Serbs over there?

I'm pretty sure most Croat aid came from the West. Especially considering the fact that the Croats fought against the Bosniaks in 1993.

Isn't Albania a human trafficking hub? Would make sense as muzzies have always been slavers.

I'm a Serb and here is what I've heard about some of our militants from Kosovo (I was 4 years old at the time of the war):
They managed to burn over 400 orthodox monasteries and churces, some of which were 1200 years old.
Some of their soldiers had pimples on their face, child soldiers were commonly found on their side.
It seemed that country's economy functioned on heroin and Albanian tattooed whores. Heroin and tattooed Albanian whores were used as a currency more or less. Almost everything could be exchanged for stashes of heroin and tattooed Albanian whores.
Their soldiers never changed positions during firefights. Serb mortar and machinegun gunners would routinely change their positions after firing on Albanian positions. Albanians wouldnt. After short bursts they would be constantly found dead exactly where they fired from.
Common Albanian name became Tonibler. Tonibler (Albanian way of pronouncing Tony Blair) and NATO basically saved their country from total annihilation by the Serb side, so now they name their children Tonibler.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler

albanians make the best pizza

Basically, only Serbs existed on the map. This new shit you see in recent history, 'croatia', 'bosnia' etc never existed on any map.
There was only Serbia and Austria on the map. WW1 happens. Serbs win. London peace (ww1 peace) offers the Serbs greater Serbia and all of Balkans for their valiant effort in the war (Serbs lost like 1/2 of the male population in the fighting, won some significant victories against Austria), and prince Paul (our leader, ruling monarch) decided to go for multiculti Yugoslavia instead of expelling non-Serbs back into Austria/Hungary.

Before Yugoslavia, only Serbia existed. Look up 1900s maps. These new states are artificial creations built for the purpose of NATO bases. Serbia refused to be NATO vassal and was punished because of that.

Yeah, they don't teach this stuff in burger public school. We just all get to hear what big heroes NATO are. Feels like NATO is basically just an extension of the CIA at this point.

Albanians, thanks to their Islamic culture and mountainous isolation are known to be overwhelmingly inbred. They are as such often observed to exhibit:

*Excessive repetition of surnames
*Ridiculous numbers of disabled offspring.
*Lower life spans.
*Intellectual & emotional issues, abundantly clear to any casual observer of Albanian posters on this very board

This is the main reason as to why Albanians have far more genetic defects than any other ethnic group in the continent. the number of disabled, psychotic and criminally predisposed Albanians is exponentially higher to that of every other European nation. Albania is unique in that it is the only nation with an abundance of missing parenthood records regarding the existence of paternal grandparents. This is due to the fact that Albania is perhaps the only nation where a father and a grandfather are often one and the same. The end result is evidently enough a nation of mentally and physically degenerated freaks.

Attached: spit4.jpg (300x223, 17.6K)

Albanians are actually pretty cool once you get to know them. But they're a very vengeful and clannish people. Very low IQ as well.

I am pretty sure that if Albania could really change it that they would purge all the ottoscum and co.

As a Serb, here's a little story about the nato pisskeepers and their deed.

I was a kid, 4 as much as I remember,and was preparing to go to the kindergarden. We got out the door, but I shit my pants so we had to go back inside. Just when we hit the road, we got a call saying that a bomb was dropped on the kindergarden.
To think that a fucking shit saved my life (The attacks also damaged 14 airports, 19 hospitals, 20 health centers, 18 kindergartens, 69 schools, 176 cultural monuments and 44 bridges, while 38 were destroyed. )

I guess Serbian views on NATO should be contrasted by some other, because over here those letters stand for North American Terrorist Organization. I think some Serb ultranationalists torched American embassy not too long ago with a few officials inside, and few tourists were also found dead over the years because they were at the same place and time as the ultranationalists.
NATO is seen as a purely terrorist organization and some go out of their way to retaliate against it. NATO was routinely bombing children hospitals (aka hospitals where mainly children were treated), civilian bridges that had no use to the army, civilian residential areas without any military objectives, etc.

We even used to have good relations with westerners but after NATO campaign people are willing to volunteer to train Gaddafi forces back when he was a thing, and would now join any pro-Russian conflict against NATO. Especially the one in Ukraine, where NATO destabilized a peaceful country in order to install additional NATO bases even closer to Russia.

Are Albanians just so lazy they won't even expend energy when their lives are in danger, because that's the world's worst warfare and it's no wonder they got hammered.

Do you really need a thread for this? Kill them all.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (564x789, 79.33K)

I think it has more to do with their soldiers being 14 year olds and never taught any tactics than anything else. That and tribal mountain savage 80 iq population that has never even seen a light bulb in their whole lives, probably also malnourished from parasites and lack of modern medication as well.

I used to think that barbarians and whatnot were cool. Western media is also heavily romanticizing them, saying how modern man is weak and unfit and whatnot, how technology is making us stupid and lazy… but then I remember Albanians exist. The most savage peoples in Europe. Toiletless goat fuckers with severe inbred traits.

Albania reminds me that at least tiny bits of civilization ARE desirable.

albania is basically the end result of when the turks manage to get far inside europe when the ottomans are a thing, white trash allahniggers whose friends with fucking hillary clinton during the balkan wars, what with all the 'muh greater albania' and all that shit
also, kikefy is an albanian turk mongrel, there's a good reason why using the word albania will get you banned faster than calling him a turkroach nigger, much less make an albania thread for that matter

Attached: 50b85eb9c572bbbe1cf53bf1b44fea1ca538b9ec5c34491601e81d9a4cff207b.jpg (648x648, 27.42K)

Attached: albanian.jpg (900x635, 47.58K)

Albanians:
>there are tons of them shitting up the place all over Europe, just like other Moslem migrants like Afghans; Italy is cursed to have a ton of these fucks
Their men are criminals and terrorists, their women are prostitutes, they don't get along with anybody. Fuck 'em.

Attached: europe-iq-1200-lynn20121.png (1251x945 201.67 KB, 390.3K)

You know what's fascinating about that map?
Ireland's east coast still shows signs of the viking settlements, even after all these hundreds of years people haven't moved around the country much.

Proofs?

Now this I will agree with. In my town (I live in the Midwest US) we have a bunch of Albanians and Bosnians. They are White (pale as milk, and a good number of them have blonde and light brown hair), but yeah, they are generally not the brightest tools in the shed. A good eugenics program would probably fix the problems you have listed.

Attached: Genetic-Map-of-Europe.png (1027x834, 1000.78K)

They are basically turk rape babies withouth the white slaves infusing via Turk slave trade.

Also look up George Castriot Skanderbeg.
He was a contemporary of Vlad the Impaler who humiliated the Turks continuously up to his death.
After that they went full on rape train on Albania since most of men died in the wars.

Attached: Gjergj_Kastrioti.jpg (285x349, 21.98K)

But he is Serbian not Albanian.

no, send them to Turkey. Bosnia should be divided between Serbia and Croatia and Albania should be divided between Greece and Italy.

well that would explain things

And? The point was that modern Albanians =/= middle age Albanians.
And you should pity them.

swiss user here. we got a fuck ton of albanians concidering our population. They are always the ones that start fights, do drugs, linger around at the train stations. Personally I know one or two guys who work in security and albanians are despised by all of them. Albanians are good for football tho. In my experience albanians tend to be violent, not understanding and generally ignorant of others. We have some hotspots where a lot of them live and every last one of these places are hotbeds for crime.

There's an issue of raping the natives to repopulate your army, and that issue is you eventually breed yourself out.

also the more intelligent albanians that studied history claim to be Illyrians, which is a joke to anyone understanding history, demographics, ect.

I have a theory of mine that real Albanians ceased to exist after the Ottoman conquest. They were either killed or enslaved and replaced by Muslims from all over the Ottoman Empire who now LARP as their long lost predecessors. Maybe the Catholics are only true Albanians left, but they constitute only a small minority among the Sunni majority.

If only Serbia existed why did "Pope Alexander III was the first pope to visit Croatian territories (1177)" from Kike-a-pedia?

They are mudslimes.

Can you elaborate?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
Jesus H Christ, Son of the Lord of Hosts that is fucking insane. Hilarious but insane.

They only teach kike propaganda in the schools.

Just poison them. Don't you have mushrooms containing liver toxins that grow there? It takes up to a month for the liver failure to occur, so by that time, they'll have no clue who slipped them the toxin.

An oldie but a goodie

a better idea is to use opened bottles of cheap wine as poison carriers, poison them and then secret them in their bum nests and watch them shrivel and die, or just use nicotine poison and an autoinjector to walkby stab them full of liquid death.

Attached: Training Janissaries2.png (1315x327 55.1 KB, 37.23K)

No, open wine will get consumed by wildlife and dogs when spilled. Too much risk of collateral damage.

I mean like it's half full, cap on and hidden in their homeless nests, or in an alley near a train station where these scum hang out, hidden slightly near a drain pipe.

Balkan is full of trash, but they are by far the biggest shit in here

Attached: UCK.png (1483x576, 59.29K)

So, like wigger chavs from Londoninistan?

Much, much worse

When communism fell in Albania, all of the money from the country was stolen in a massive pyramid scheme.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_schemes_in_Albania

At some point it got so bad that there wasn't any currency worth anything in the country.
So the only way to buy bread is literally to send your wife or daughter to fuck the baker.
This continued for most of 1990s… eventually the mafia took over the prostitution racket, and established a narcotics (heroin) pipeline from Afghanistan to Europe, mainly through religious-based discipline (Islamic).

However this also brought influence of CIA trained Afghani Mujaheddin…. yes they were called Al Qaeda at the time.
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2842us_alqaeda_kla.html
wvwnews.net/story.php?id=3532
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1862515.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

t. Christian Albanian

And and somehow Iceland is one of the least inbred countries! Amazing, I wonder where this guy pulled this shit from.

Also, shit IQ map, this is most modern.

Attached: 1529818864064.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

Honestly hilarious.

and… now they are in London. vid related

checked

For the most part
Although Armenians and Serbians could work together in that scenario, also Turks and Albanians would likely cooperate
Croatians though cant really ally with any of the listed parties and would be the first to likely get killed though

*Steals part of your country*
what do?

based

Attached: remove 8bit.webm (640x360, 7.62M)

earlier history of the nation itself (post-turkish invasion):
Albania was artificially force-made by Austria-Hungary to deny Serbia sea and further destabilize the region. It went through all possible political setups (monarchy, nazism, communism, democracy) and still ends up as a dumpster fire.
older history (pre-turks): just a name for a region where various people lived (of mostly greek and some roman origin).

The thing you need to know is that it's a forced country, where the major powers forced islam so It would separate religiously from it's neighbours and further breakdown the unity of Balkan states (the catholic croatians and sloveians, the orthodox serbs and greeks, 3 different sects of islam between bosnia, albania and turkey, strong territorial disputes between Bulgaria and Macedonia and highly tribal Montenegro). Balkan itself is a crossroad between north and south, east and west, so you can't let any country get strong enough to dominate the region since that would mean huge control of very major trade routes. This is why there is always some shit and tension on the Balkans.

The people of Albania were heavily fucked because…well it's a forced shithole so overtime it produced shit people and that's how you get the descriptions of Albanians you see here throughout the thread.

TLDR: Balkan will always be a powderkeg and Albania is one of the volatile chemicals in it.

Attached: Balkans-map.jpg (744x618 132.89 KB, 541.78K)

Have to admit, sometimes I have dreams of going to Europe and aiding the Serbs in reclaiming their old lands. You reckon this is something they would go for, or would they shoot me too for being American?

Southern 1/3 of it is Greeks or half-Greeks and are generally indistinguishable by us. The rest 2/3 are basically somewhat disfigured goat fucking leftovers of Ottoman rape babies.

My little user can't be this retarded. Are you perhaps some butthurt frog/kraut/swede who is afraid to see the mass migration related IQ drop?

THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN A JEW IS AN ALBANIAN

Attached: SS-soldier-2.jpg (1120x840, 44.89K)

literally "Toe Nibbler".

Croat here. Fuck alboshits, fuck mudslimes and above all, fuck serbs

I'm not sure those are the reasons, being that the houthis are also "tribal mountain savages", that frequently recruit teens, and even more sandniggy than Albos, and yet they are doing pretty well and seem quite cunning.

As much as I want them out of my country, I still have to say that Shaqiri did nothing wrong.

this

Attached: tomokoallbania.png (500x344 18.31 KB, 37.66K)

Why should we factor non Europeans in a European IQ map?

That's hate speech. I'll report you to the albanian authorities. Hope to see you in jail soon.

FUCK ALBANIA
WE HAVE 2PAC HE MAKE FAST RAP FOR SERBIAN PEOPLE
WISDOM OF THE FALCON
ALBANIA IS KEBAB

ALBANIA IS OF NIGGERS
GO BACK TURKEY
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA ==== KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Attached: fuk albnia.jpg (1548x1024, 956.33K)

ALBANIANS LOW IQ
NO WISDOM
SERBIA WISDOM OF FALCON

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29.2K)

archive.fo/4ZxVg
archive.fo/lWka7

at least they are ashamed of it…

this, quite frankly.

Top kek.
J. K. R*bling should house them in her estate.

Assuming that pre-islamic albanians were indeed of Illyrian and not Caucasian origin then they are a cautionary tale about Islam's dysgenics. If they are of Caucasian origin then they still are a cautionary tale but not more than Chechens are thus nothing of value was lost.

t. octaroon Cham

The reason albaninals are pitiable isn't their barbarism, it's their turkish/traitor genes. Barbarism is just the consequence of it.

Found the albanian.

A gross understatement.

based

/thread

All of the Balkan countries are terrible, and all of them deserve to be destroyed. Some are just slightly more terrible than others.

Yet another swiss guy here.
Albanians are the scum of the earth. Responsible for pretty much ALL the crime in Switzerland (except for a few nigger illegal immigrants). Serbs are good people and by large share the European white spirit and mentality. Albanians? They are inbred fish headed morons who have an arrogance to rival their chromosomal defects. Let me tell you about the Albanian that used to work in my IT company:

He was responsible for SEO (google adwords and stuff). Basically he'd use tag website generators and copy pasted the results over into google adwords, then he'd use yet another generator to create some statistics to send to the customer. Basically iq 50 work, even a chimp could do it. Anyway, this guy only had 9 sites that he was responsible for at a full time job of 40 hours a week, he could NOT KEEP UP WITH IT. What did he do in that time? I have no idea, probably used facebook to talk to his double chinned grossly overweight girlfriend that he hated but was forced to marry by his own family.
So this guy, you really can't use enough imagination to try to get a picture of what he looked like, his eyes were so far apart you'd think he had 360° vision of the entire room. A weird not-quite jewish nose, weirdly small ears and he was thin as all hell and never ate more than maybe 400 calories at lunch, he'd also stink up the company toilets with his horrible indigestion. Seriously I trained myself not to use them for at least one hour after lunch. So our company has some women who do basic secretary work. Whenever one of them was present the Albanian was super quiet, if he had to talk you could barely hear his voice and he'd mostly stare at the floor. When they WEREN'T around I could hear him loudly proclaim the most idiotic of muslim propangda, one time he went on about how "we should put all women in chains, they are our property, seriously user you are such a cuck if you don't hit your gf and make her take it up the ass" and exactly at that moment one of the girls stepped into the lunch room, you could see the soul leave his inbred body, he got pale and quietly tried to slam down his food as quickly as possible. The girl gave him shit because she heard all of it and I could hardly contain my laughter as he quietly took it and tried to awkwardly make excuses. Another time at lunch (no girls around again) he talked about how much he hated the traditional Swiss architecture all around our office and that "it should all be bulldozed" and in its place they should build sky scrapers and supermarkets like the ones in dubai (he had a fetish for saudi arabia). I told him to get fucked and get his ass out of my country, he retorted with "that what I plan to". A few weeks later the boss chewed his Albanian ass out for the umpteenth time and a week later he got fired. I got tasked with managing his workload because we were a small company. Wrote some scripts to do exactly the same thing he did. Still do my normal (coding) workload on top ot it. Boss is super impressed and laughs about how inept "that idiot" must've been if I'm able to automate his entire job.

And that's just a rare example of an Albanian who actually works. Most of them if they do work sell Kebabs, those shops are largely used to launder money and the kebab selling is just done as a cover. Seriously in some areas you'll see 6 kebab shops all run by Albanians with literally no customers but they seem to survive somehow.

lool this him?

Attached: low iq.png (543x443, 9.81K)

That's pretty accurate actually. Add a monobrow and adidas knockoff shoes and you got a match.

?

Attached: albaan.png (543x974, 139.88K)

thread derailed.
end of discussion.
(((You))) won

LOL.

The Turkreich is over.

Attached: 79-Slowpoke.png (800x647, 95.98K)

Hello Mr. Serb