Trump appointee guts UN document on racism, says leaders don't have duty to condemn hate speech

Trump appointee guts UN document on racism, says leaders don't have duty to condemn hate speech

cnn.com/2018/06/29/politics/veprek-state-dept-un-racism/index.html

archive.fo/oYqiB

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Further proof that drumpf is a fascist! ;^)

Attached: ad62a1ff85fd9a3fa64fc8e14d5d70ae3bb306eec91fc73a831278641046d0a7.jpg (675x927, 177.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/muslim-leaders-say-call-for-global-ban-on-anti-islam-hate-speech-is-not-attack-on-free-speech
archive.fo/MXDyy
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/09/u-n-attacks-poland-anti-abortion-laws/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nationalpost.com/news/muslim-leaders-say-call-for-global-ban-on-anti-islam-hate-speech-is-not-attack-on-free-speech

archive.fo/MXDyy

Attached: 1527362327157.png (640x640, 663.12K)

the UN can suck a dick, i hope we totally pull out from that lucierian organization, label the UN a national security threat and deal with them

The UN are hypocrites and have never said anything about the global white genocide taking place.

I wish OP wasn't such a faggot and didn't discredit this news by using a completely unrelated picture, and shitty reddit tier spacing, fuck you, yaa Jew OP

It's called "paragraphs", you stupid fucking faggot.

Don't you have better things to do, like sucking a cock, you fucking faggot?

Attached: 100 to fuck off.jpg (500x375, 44.79K)

Bump. Shills will say some bitch shit below:

I agree somewhat, however; I think it's more valuable to take that stance but keep the security council vote.

The UN are the main perpetrators of it. Why would they say anything?

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/09/u-n-attacks-poland-anti-abortion-laws/

Attached: IMG_3547.JPG (750x560, 61.25K)

I don't think they are. You could say the same thing about marxists and liberals, but they're not really hypocrites. They're just all playing stupid and like they're children reducing the political conversation by dumbing down the language. The problem is you can't argue with a child nor can you win. Until you slap the shit out of them. Once you start slapping the shit out of these people they'll drop this whole blind, deaf, and dumb act reeeeeeeeeeal fucking quick.

They count on us sticking by our principles whereas their principles exist solely to trick us into attacking their own strawmen. This is wht Conservacucks have been consistently shit on for the last 40 years. You can't optics cuck - no one respects cucking.

fucking niggers

Get an education you moron. OP's post violates the rules of the forum

Attached: A good paragraph.jpg (960x720, 97.48K)

That's exactly the point. To get you to argue your principles and determine whether they made a good enough argument for your internal debate mechanism to somehow compute their points being a valid expression. It's not a trick so much as it is a tactic. Conservatives and "classical" liberals do not have actual principles based in reality. Their entire principled stance is based on abstract concepts that other parties have to accept to understand. If the other party doesn't accept your principles you're left in a circle jerk debate with yourself ultimately destroying your own sanity for someone elses gain.

It's an excellent strategy that was exposed long ago when Hitler wrote Mein Kampf and predicted liberalism being in its death throes running into reality. The same reason we hate conservatives and liberals is actually for the exact same reason as marxist do. They're a waste of everyones fucking time when we know they're going to ultimately be forced into fascism or marxism in the end.

lmao eat shit

Attached: get rekt.jpg (864x1284, 280.03K)

100% TRUMP IS /OURGUY/
READ THIS FUCKING ARTICLE!

Shortly after the edits were suggested, the US announced it was leaving the Geneva based Human Rights Council.
[supposedly because of yidsnotreal, or so they directed nimrata randhawa to say]
Veprek appears to have struck out an entire section that links fighting racism with building a diverse democracy, crossing out the language, "acknowledging the linkage and complementarity of the combat against racism, racial discrimination and xenophobia with the long-term construction of a democratic, non-discriminatory and multicultural society, based on the recognition, respect and promotion of cultural, ethnic and religious diversity."

The resolution breaks from its usual formula this year to introduce language expressing concern that "we have witnessed a discouraging trend of populism and nationalism." It goes on to note longer-standing concerns about "rising signs of xenophobia and incitement to violence based on identity."
>Berschinski, now senior vice president for policy with (((Human Rights First))), said that by eliminating references to terms like "populism and nationalism," "xenophobia" and "the rise in racism," the edits seem to suggest an administration that feels targeted by what are otherwise fairly anodyne diplomatic documents.
Veprek takes issue with a section that blasts public officials who engage in hate speech, which reads: "acts of racial violence, hate speech and incitement to hatred do not constitute legitimate expressions of opinion, but rather unlawful acts or offenses which incite violence, and that when government officials and public authorities (who) have a duty to condemn and where applicable prosecute such offenses engage in hate speech, they undermine the right to non-discrimination and endanger democracy."

Thats Jews for ya.

Attached: Aristotle.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

'Member when these bitches actually said it went deeper than silly gamers could possibly know? I 'member.

Attached: 1_ezqaSPPMHfGdR8rb-EBoBg[1].png (638x398, 362.6K)

No it doesn't. The problem lay in your display resolution and window size. Here is an example.

Attached: derp2.png (1882x420 201.14 KB, 201.19K)

What the fuck does friday have to do with anything, faggot?

That about says it all, doesn't it?

Remember when the one on the right gave blow jobs to "gaming Journalist.". Whore

All we do by being in the (((security council))) is lend legitimacy to it

Didn't the one who looks like someone dumped an ice cream cone on her head fuck like 7 different execs?

Republicans hate 70% of kikes, 70% of spics and 90% of niggers. Heil the Good Old Party!

Attached: laura-loomer-richard-spencer-alt-right-texas-march-1499462548.jpg (682x856, 52.72K)

You are a faggot sperg

This is literally like in Civilization when a country tries to make their religion the world religion using the UN or council of nations or whatever it's called.

Attached: Thirst is real.jpg (1134x1095, 259.57K)

Remember when she went from goth slag to fat sjw cow?

Attached: Blank _07ee345d08697ef5e98e32dd60965a71.png (368x550 352.42 KB, 39.36K)

Capped that.

Attached: kikels.gif (1554x1257, 732.6K)

Found the retard

This guy deserves a promotion.

Nice (((Alt-kike))) shill you have there.

how does someone gain THAT MUCH WEIGHT in only 1 month?

What is that pic. from?

How about a global ban on goat bestiality and pederasty first, then we can talk "hate speech."

Found the mason.

Those pics are outdated. She got a tit job and then said she's gender fluid for attention.

These new wide-screens really suck for anything other than watching movies. I'd totally buy a laptop with an old-school 4:3 screen.

Both of those pics are awful. I'll admit I have had low standards, but never as low as either one of those.

look, newfag, no one wants you to post the whole article let alone read your line-by-line commentary

there's nothing any of this that justifies this conclusion. this whole UN Resolution on racism was a not at all veiled criticism of the Trump Administration. They literally use the same language in the document that the (((MSM))) uses to try to slander Trump and anyone who agrees with him ie. Populism, Nationalism, xenophobia etc etc. Trump should be credited for his 'WOMP WOMP' attitude, don't get me wrong, but considering the situation its honestly hard to see what else he could do, other than perhaps simply try to ignore it like a cuckservative

tl;dr: interesting story. worth a thread. your (extreme) excitement isn't really justified

(((You)))

Communists/leftists are still fighting the second world war. "nationalism" and "populism" became dirty words after that conflict. They were the post war memes du-jour, encouraging the nation-states of the world to subsume their ambitions to a global hegemonic vision called "the new world order".

These people are in their late 80s, 90s. They are dying. The world doesn't care about their vision. They see it for the dystopia it truly is.

Anti-depressants

thanks for revealing yourself as a shitposter, shlomo. all your shekels paid out for this thread have now been revoked

Attached: francisco-west-wall-hd.png (1176x962, 1.82M)

No, it at best violates the norm for correct posting, but the content nevertheless is useful for discussion.
Polite BUMP

He's only doing it to spite the UN for not supporting Israel.

Nah.
Do not be fooled by Zionist acts.

Attached: UN Cuckoldry.jpg (3352x9456, 5.68M)

i see posts but who is behind them?

|
|>
|
|

TBH that’s about as close to “literally based” as we’re gonna get for just the time being I think. I’m old enough now to tell you that it’s not too bad of a bad start.

*not too bad of a start

Yes, Jews regularly warn you of Zionist subversion.

What Jews don't ever do is claim someone warning against Zionist subversion is a Jew.

And Jews NEVER use Jewish media to deceive others into thinking a controlled-op agent is legit.

Attached: 240674eb3fdd547aa40c589579b1b23183a14e7b9a534a1a5a0e71b93c8557b0.gif (280x296 383.41 KB, 1.54M)

Spoiler that shit

afk, shotgun suicide time

Attached: tenor.gif (250x188, 220.96K)

On a 1080p screen you can easily have two windows side-by-side. Moreso on an ultrawide or 4K (where you can have 4 1080p windows at the same time, granted with smaller DPI usually).

Build a desktop instead. A 1050ti is already better than a PS4 Pro in raw performance.

Damm

At least you're not those retards that spam ugly fat chicks and go "YEAH SO HOT"
If you fuck a feminist, you're even more retarded

*one of those retards
polite sage for fix

would fuck idgaf

bump