ON THE PARTIALLY NON-HUMAN ORIGINS OF THE ARYAN

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

We often use the term “Übermensch” when referring to an Aryan. In translating this term into English, we would variously render it as “superman” or “overman”, according to the translator’s personal taste. Though likely not intended by whoever coined this term, the term is far more accurate than anyone could have ever guessed. To get to the root of what I am explaining, we must delve nearly 500,000 years into the past, when Europe was void of human life. Who lived in Europe before the coming of the first humans? The Neanderthals, of course, a non-human sapient species of hominids.

Part I:
Beginning some 55,000 years ago (nearly 15,000 years before the extinction of the Neanderthal), humans had entered Europe from Africa and eventually began to engage in interspecies sex, producing viable offspring. Even today, the blood of the Neanderthal courses within your veins. Every beat of your heart sends the blood of the sublime being flowing through your veins, albeit in a fallen form. Scientists find that the genomes of modern Europeans (Aryans) contain 2-4% Neanderthal DNA. While other groups today may contain greater or lesser amounts of Neanderthal admixture, nowhere is the admixture greater than in Europe – the homeland of both the Neanderthal and the Aryan.

Part II:
Now we begin to see the true nature of the “racial” question come to light at last. While we Aryans do in fact get the majority of our DNA from our human ancestors, a percentage comes from that of the Neanderthal. Is it a mere coincidence that the group which possesses the highest degree of non-human admixture is also the most superior race in existence whether we think of his skill in inventions, his drive to conquer or his intelligence? Meanwhile, Africans are totally devoid of any Neanderthal DNA, while also being the lowest IQ group in the world. The real take-away from this realization is that the term “Übermensch” can be taken literally when applied to those of pure Aryan blood. We Aryans are quite literally “more than human”. The African is no “Untermensch” (subhuman), he is merely a human. Behold the human in his pure, pitiful state: ape-like, uninventive, eternally impeded without the genius of the Aryans. After several millennia of contact with the inferior pure human, the Neanderthal slowly began to die out, surviving in a new, partially assimilated form which survives to this day– the Aryan (demi-Neanderthal). The Aryan, as the initial offspring of the beastlike pure human and sublume Neanderthal, was markedly inferior to the Neanderthal parent, yet markedly superior to the human. Thus we can see the comparison to the modern day. Though while our fully non-human forerunners have long since died out, we remain as a species separate from the lower beings who populate this planet. We have made this planet into an Aryan domain merely inhabited by humans while we control the levers of power. Through miscegenation we are destroying the very blood which enabled our ancestors, millennia ago, to become more than human themselves. Without this superior non-human admixture, we would still be in the Stone Age. We mustn’t make the same mistakes as the Neanderthals did, deciding, on however limited of a scale, to interbreed with our human ancestors, destroying their species in the process. It is also a warning against mass immigration. It’s about to happen again – the humans are coming back into Europe – and this time we will be completely eradicated.

TL;DR : Europeans superiority comes from their partially non-human ancestory

inb4 you made all this up
The science is all there, the connections only need to be made. The state of academia prevents this type of speculation from happening

Attached: NEANDERTHAL.jpeg (63.2 KB, 634x913)
Attached: range-of-the-neanderthal.jpeg (214.87 KB, 1242x803)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-33226416
sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east
themandus.org/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=p8Y2bSGWjfA
dailysabah.com/history/2017/10/20/97-million-year-old-teeth-fossils-discovered-in-germany
bgr.com/2017/10/20/human-history-fossil-teeth-germany-discovery/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/ancient-teeth-found-germany-dont-rewrite-human-history-science/

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

-__-

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

Out of Africa? I am not sure about it.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Ayy lmao

Attached: Egyptian-White.jpg (91.37 KB, 700x590)

James Fisher
James Fisher

The place of origin itself doesn't matter, but the fact of the Aryan's Neanderthal roots cannot be disputed.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-33226416

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Has jews_are_neanderkikes.jpeg D&C lie been posted yet?

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

humans had entered Europe from Africa
Oh goy please.
Out of Africa is 100%, completely debunked.
Europeans are 100%, completely distinct from niggers. In whole, not in part. Completely separate branch on the tree of life different.

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

see:

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

the mtDNA link to Africa from 50,000 years ago is what you really have to focus on. It is the hardest piece of evidence in that theory.

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

Scientists find that the genomes of modern Europeans (Aryans) contain 2-4% Neanderthal DNA.
It's up to 8%.

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

Scientists find that the genomes of modern Europeans (Aryans) contain 2-4% Neanderthal DNA. While other groups today may contain greater or lesser amounts of Neanderthal admixture, nowhere is the admixture greater than in Europe – the homeland of both the Neanderthal and the Aryan.
Those two sentences disagree with each other.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Do you have a source? If that's true, it would reinforce my belief in this theory even more. How so?

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

Place of origin matters a hell of a lot when you have people using the out of Africa theory which this (((article))) claims as real. Using it only to cause white guilt, destroy white unity, and (((modify))) white history and culture.
No, fuck you.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Europeans contain 2-4% neanderthal DNA.
While other groups may contain more or less of the DNA, Europeans have the most.

Right there. You can't be more than X if X is more than you.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

I typed this up late last night, so it might be weird in some spots. What I meant to say was that all Eurasians have a small amount of Neanderthal DNA. Europeans simply have the most. Sorry for the confusion, I should have proofread better

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

Aryans don't exist anymore.

Even northern Europeans have only ~70% indo European DNA, the rest is pre-aryan European DNA

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

Aryans aren't human
Yup. There's the D&C point.
Whites aren't humans, niggers are. Whites don't deserve human rights!!! Niggers do!!!

No you fucking kike. If you must look at it that way then the neanderthal IS the human and the homo sapien is not.

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

If you must look at it that way then the neanderthal IS the human and the homo sapien is not.
If that's how you want to see it, go ahead. I understand why you would want to put it this way. My intent is not to demean whites. My purpose is to show whites that we are something greater, what the gap truly is between the non-white and the white

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

aryans aren't human
I actually agree with that notion. We're descendants of the gods. The rest are byproducts of the demiurge or mongrel offshoots from our seed, which was a mistake.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

<ON THE USELESS THREAD WITH PICTURES AND OPINIONS BUT NO FACTS OR POINT

sage

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

We're descendants of the gods.
This
no point
Learn to read, my friend

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Notice how the kikes are trying to slide this thread, nit-pick at facts. We're not falling for your PILPUL anymore. We have transcended humanity
NICE TRY KIKES, YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH FOREVER

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

blogposting
science all there

Attached: Jew-Sure-Mane.jpg (49.51 KB, 327x409)

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

Adding one layer to your deception does nothing, kike.

This thread is shit for explaining nothing about why or how neanderthals died out or why they would choose to breed with humans. Human migration from Africa has been disputed and it's believed that humans came from the Mediterranean region, or even possibly the Caucus mountains. Speculation on Neanderthals is somewhat specious. The success of individuals with 2 -4% Neanderthal DNA may be because 2-4% is a good amount, but 6+ or 0 % is not, in an instance of self-regulated genetic selection (the desired traits from such a specific mixture and organization of DNA may be sought out for, yet 6%+ or 0% may exhibit negative traits).
Hopefully we can turn this shit thread around and talk about the specific desirable traits that people with such a percentage of Neanderthal DNA exhibit, and how those with less or more are different, but also what traits they have that are positive and negative.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

user, if you're sincere, you should do 2 more years of research and lurking before making threads on the subject. Neanderthal is what sets apart Eurasians as a whole from Sub-Saharan Africans. Denisovan admixture sets apart Oceanians and Abbos. What sets the European apart is the apparent amalgamation of Northeast Eurasians ("Aryan," "Proto-Indo-European," "Yamnaya") with light skin and blonde hair with the Cro-Magnon (Western Hunter Gatherer) whose skin was allegedly not as light (I don't believe it was "dark" - probably more akin to Mediterranean skintones) with blue eyes. Now, that's what the current ancient genetics arguments are as I know them. However, with the myths of fair skinned, blue eyed, blond/red haired people popping up all over the world, possibly long predating the Eurasian/Cromagnon admixture, I wonder if these people were related before and only recombined in the last 10,000 years or so.

It's also worth mentioning that Europeans have some Anatolian/Levantine (J Y-haplotype) DNA, with a south-north gradient.

Something about the combination of fair features makes fair people. It could be that Neanderthal contributed some paleness to our people (East Asians included).

Attached: Higher-Levels-of-Neanderthal-Ancestry-in-Easy-Asians-than-in-Europeans.png (92.9 KB, 1170x761)
Attached: ModernEuropean.png (207.23 KB, 1867x782)
Attached: pigmentaggressioniq.png (74.54 KB, 673x730)
Attached: dd7d6bf8c98c0a21d917c75f6476b806f5bce5b12b7b6fa345d70305ee9d4841.png (424.87 KB, 1317x1652)
Attached: 409d650725d3d84e328ecce9eb522f21e563aa10e491e82d2cf5832692f09f4f.jpeg (28.19 KB, 640x219)

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

FYI: the idea that hominims evolved first in Africa is NOT the same as "Out of Africa Theory"

I've seen no evidence that Indo-Europeans (aka Aryans) had particularly high amounts of cross-breeding with Neanderthals. In fact, iirc, that mostly happened in W/S Europe and the ME, not in the Caucasus. If you have such evidence, then I'd like to see it.

Jose White
Jose White

our ancestors come from a lost land, Hyperborea, along with Atlantis

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

our ancestors come from a lost land, Hyperborea
The Arctic, when we were made, set apart from the beasts of the field.

Attached: 155069f06663fbffd76161604e1b036f9abc80c88f34a71a3f876320f10fe6d0.jpg (120.78 KB, 779x404)
Attached: cba4bac0fb7d36fd896f03adbfb2198a066926cba7695c159facb534fd84b14d.jpg (138.7 KB, 780x432)
Attached: 28ccd939f0c780294104793eb8f94e452b4cb7284794527f53f97ebc0bcf78a8.jpg (84.92 KB, 634x671)
Attached: 498a1dec5c02baddb1fdaad424252991f62f1ee1e90627dfeb6c9a0dba927fcb.png (373.05 KB, 1440x2560)
Attached: 9e0b8ef54f49c8d9098610301037fdec494189cdea5bfde468d6d4f74c3db7a3.jpg (105.29 KB, 845x403)

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

Why is Sierra Leone's IQ level semi normal?

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

The results are skewed by statistics including kikes as "white" so they really can not be trusted.

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

The state of academia prevents this type of speculation from happening

It does nothing of the sort. These facts are well known and not controversial. Before you get too carried away, however, remember that the chinks have Neanderthal admixture and some Denisovan, while even niggers have a genetic echo of an unknown West African possible-neanderthal subspecies from even further back.

Reminder that humanity essentially divides into Group A, which is Khoisan and their descendants – the BaMbuti and Hadza – Group B, which is Nilotic and Amhara/Tigrayan/Kushitic Africans, Group C, which is Bantu niggers, and Group D, the non-African descendants of Archaic H. sapiens.

In Group D are the Austaloid/Papuan/Melanesian/Malagasy savages. They probably are the most primitive, in that they've changed the least. Then there are the Afro-Semites, who evolved where you think they did. 40,000 years ago, some branch of the common ancestor with Near Easterners split, shot east, and fucked Denisovans to make chinks and American pseudo-chinks. Another group humped west into Europe, where they got some hawt Neandercock and became smart us.

InB4 Hyperborea.

Yes, yes. We was kangz and sheit. We also built Atlantis and had colonies on Planet X, which the Annunaki helpfully took us to. Go fuck yourself.

:^)

Attached: Holobunga.jpg (15.47 KB, 255x254)

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

Why is Sierra Leone's IQ level semi normal?
Hard to say, user. Apparently Sierra Leone is very poor and a generally shit-tier country. They were a British colony, though, and speak English as their primary language. Perhaps the IQ test is only of their top tenth, wealthy and educated part of the population. I don't want to discount them entirely without knowing more about IQ testing there.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

The cro magnons were not the aryans, they were the jotuns of the old north. The aryans were the Neolithic farmers, not hunter gatherers, hence the term "agrarian".

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

Sierra Leone niggers have about 20-percent white admixture, courtesy of blind, horny slave owners. They also had the sense, unlike our Liberian niggers, to drive out a lot of the sub-85 local tribes for good.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

Read my post again, user. I said WHG were Cro-Magnon and Eurasians/Yamnaya were Aryans. Neolithic farmers were not, from what I can tell, were not Aryan/Indo-European. For example, agrarian is an Indo-European word which came in with the North Eurasians/Yamnaya people, not the Anatolians.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Sierra Leone niggers have about 20-percent white admixture
I was speculating this but could not find a quick source to support it.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

I have a hard time believing the neanderthals died out. I also have a hard time beleving that 4% is the max neanderthal admixture. Why can't there be strains of people 50% or higher? Something just doesn't seem to add up.

Jordan King
Jordan King

One question tho, if the Yamnaya brought R1B with them, why such high levels of R1B in the basque and northern Spanish?

Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-borders.png (71.06 KB, 780x510)

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

Agrarianism had an indo-european expansion too, and that is when swastikas and sun disks started appearing in iconography.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

I'm speculating too. It's the commonly accepted figure for ex-farm equipment. Elevates the discourse around those light bulbs they can use six hours a day, you know? Gives them bragging rights about not relying on campfires like those bush niggers upriver.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

Simple: The haplotype is a shitty measure of ancestry. Find one cluster of genes sitting on the Y chromosome, and I can prove your father's father's father's father came from anywhere. Go back 10 generations, and you're looking at a single male-line ancestor out of 1,024 total ancestors from the same time (around 250-300 years ago for most of us).

That's fucking bullshit. If no human populations had been moving in that time, maybe it would be a good approximation for other total ancestry, but in the last 500 years, who's to say you don't have a male ancestor who raped an African slave, who bore a son who fucked a sheboon in 1595, who had a son, who had a son, who had a son, and so on until 1865, when the latest son moved to Dodge City and fucked an Indian squaw to have another son, who had a son with a light-skinned Mexican girl, whose son met a French woman in 1918, who bore his son who went on to have a son with a Canadian nurse, who had a son in 1952, who had a son in 1982, who grew up to be lily-white you?

In that case, you'd have a shit ton of nigger ancestors and never know it, and in the reverse case you'd have 1/1000th nigger ancestry but test positive for West African.

I don't trust such a limited tool.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

So… then? It means nothing? Surely there's a reason why there's more there than anywhere else in the mainland.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

One question tho, if the Yamnaya brought R1B with them, why such high levels of R1B in the basque and northern Spanish?
user, my understanding is that while R1b was among Yamnaya, it seems the majority may have been R1a. I really am not entirely certain about these distributions through space and time. Some of the earliest aDNA tested in Western Europe has been R1b, but it is rather rare in the paleolithic period compared to I* and G2a (I think it was).

I read one interesting paper that suggested R1b broke off from R1a around the Caucasus region, then went down into the Levant and started the Sumerian Civilization. From there, they would have contributed to the Egyptian civilization, traveled across North Africa, then entered Europe through Iberia. I really like this explanation for a number of reasons.
1) Sumerian is a language isolate and therefore not IE, whereas the Indo-Iranian side of IE is predominantly R1a. This suggests to me that the Proto-Indo-Europeans (PIE) were R* after traversing northern Eurasian from Siberia to the Caucasus. From there, I suspect one branch went into the Levant/Mesopotamia and the other went to Indo-Iran (where they created Vedic culture and where we get the term Aryan).

2) R1b has the highest rates of lactose tolerance in the world. This is also true in Western Europe where R1b predominates. The Sumerians were among the first to domesticate animals. There is also a branch of R1b (V88) in Chad/Central Africa which are lactose tolerant. This suggests part of the R1b moving across North Africa herded their cattle down to Central Africa. North Africa was possibly not a desert at this time.

3) Irish legend says their first Queen was an Egyptian princess who had to flee Egypt for political reasons or war. Allegedly she went by the name Scota. A druid among her contingency had a vision that their people would settle in a far western island with no snakes, or something along those lines. Their legend continues that these people entered Iberia where they lingered a while. Eventually, the Milesian contingency of this group went off and settled Ireland and Scotland, conquering the native Tuatha Dé Danann.

Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-(Y-DNA).png (138.12 KB, 794x505)
Attached: a23d38f177f573eec7cd4defb99ec6be611fff0ccf7583a8c2ba8f4bf4161f01.jpg (129.36 KB, 580x448)
Attached: 9176774a0d1af3146aba9d72a0d21220e8ed62b7351f8554edd781154c7af091.png (72.61 KB, 720x800)
Attached: b20b8ca1c0a6c64d14946220047827fc9fee477048288f38c03aff1ac7cfb2ca.gif (94.15 KB, 720x800)

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

R1b has the highest rates of lactose tolerance in the world. This is also true in Western Europe where R1b predominates.
So like this? Also thanks for the input.

Attached: Milk.gif (33.35 KB, 700x612)

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Agrarianism had an indo-european expansion too
Sure, I'm just pointing out that the "arian" part of agrarianism is not an indication that the Anatolian/Neolithic Farmers were IE.

but in the last 500 years, who's to say you don't have a male ancestor who raped an African slave
To this point, Y-DNA studies tend to use "Old World" (pre-colonization) models. Pic related.

Your general point, however, that Y-DNA (or mtDNA) are insufficient to determine something like race, is correct. It is only a small sliver of the genome. But, because it goes relatively unchanged, it is useful for tracking male migrations.

>So like this? Also thanks for the input.
That looks to be about the inverse of what I posted, so yes. As you move away from the epicenter of R1b (Frisia) you get less milk drinkers. Truly, being able to drink milk all one's life is a gift.

Attached: World-Map-of-Y-DNA-Haplogroups2.png (497.55 KB, 3000x1900)

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

oh but agrarianism is the fundamental aspect of what aryan culture really was, despite what the Vedic texts say. The aryans came from the east into Europe from what most people today call the linear ware culture.

the term "agrarian" even has the etymological root with the term "ar", the same "ar" as found with most things pertaining to the original aryan civilization, which was based on cereal agriculture. Aryanism began when vegetarianism did.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

Do the Tuatha De Danaan have anything to do with the brotherhood of the snake? That's what I thought the "getting rid of all the snakes" st patrick did was exterminate the brotherhood.

You probably already know of him but Ralph Ellis has good info on Scota/Iberia/the fleeing egyptians. I think that story of the rift in the egyptian dynasties ties in to the story depicted in the egyptian hieroglyphs in Kariong, near Gosford in NSW, Australia.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

oh but agrarianism is the fundamental aspect of what aryan culture really was
I think we need to step back and define Aryan properly before we continue debating this.

Do the Tuatha De Danaan have anything to do with the brotherhood of the snake?
I'm not sure. I've read that they represent a mythical or godly race.
You probably already know of him but Ralph Ellis
The name seems familiar but I cannot find his work in my collection.
I think that story of the rift in the egyptian dynasties ties in to the story depicted in the egyptian hieroglyphs in Kariong, near Gosford in NSW, Australia.
Interesting. One thing is that the Irish language is said to have developed around 1000AD, long after the "Irish" people settled it. This suggests that if they were Celtic, it was genetically rather than culturally because the Celtic/IE culture came from the continent to the Isles. It's all quite complex.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Homo sapiens idaltu, found at site Middle Awash in Ethiopia, lived about 160,000 years ago. Fossil evidence for modern human presence in West Asia is ascertained for 177,000 years ago, and disputed fossil evidence suggests expansion as far as East Asia by 120,000 years ago.

Google might have its biases but duckduckgo gives you the same search results.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

So you saying WE wuz kangs?

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Do the Tuatha De Danaan have anything to do with the brotherhood of the snake
Something like that, my current historical information is a bit overshadowed by my tactical plans. But of course you're looking at the survivors of the last time your people were devoured as soul food. Not YOU. Most of them, though. Basically once what I'll call 'this race' becomes completely focused on temporal pleasures and forgets about spiritual growth, you get eaten. Well, not YOU, but you get the point. The survivors were therefore necessarily very spiritual beings. They brought the old knowledge into the modern era, so to speak, as well as a few of the weapons. I myself chose the Sword of Lugh, or "Invincible Spear” I had a harder time than I expected pulling that name up. It's the one that strikes on it's own if you want to correct me. The driving out of snakes was a reference to the killing of all the Druids. It's been a long time since you had a Druid King. I'm sure kikes thought they got us all. They did not. I came to, like, Canada and hid in the forest for 7000 years. Just for this one event. Which is sure to be fucking awesome.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

A few more posts like this and I can start a proper map thread, which I've waited something like a year to do.

Attached: 288a3cd4628fe37e99213603eb9258787ae9e50cc06684d5b7f62d182dc1b487.png (2.31 MB, 8000x4000)

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

Cartography needs? What kind of map thread are you looking to make? Genetics? Geology/geography? Culture? Linguistics?

Attached: 1560-Sebastian-Munster.jpg (1.56 MB, 900x1435)
Attached: 1574-Abraham-Ortelius.jpg (3.41 MB, 1777x1390)
Attached: 023f7e591e7f444109a71c4dc65a9ed5e1bf9345beebeb594a4d762e77a0423c.png (127.89 KB, 1190x682)
Attached: 12687a04211475b46656d63cbcb31398c791063c3b6d176028c6cf965404ad1f.jpg (1.56 MB, 2048x1845)

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

its cats we are descended from cats and thats why we love them

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

What kind of map thread are you looking to make?
I think that a map general will be good enough. It's taken me a while to compile enough to be interesting. It's just a visual representation of things. Maps=original memes.

Attached: 983ee420eae6e1d1359c3ded1a65b6b10cdee53f4f79e3788c3d21f389256e26.jpg (145.37 KB, 960x1044)
Attached: 8421a44063da5df8a470cd648e61f6e0eefe61cc39dabf3ffb1609bc192765c9.jpg (251.88 KB, 1125x1091)
Attached: 9806412238eeb070a16fb05eb60d8c35673df35e3439731fe4c0fffe83aec596.jpg (65.43 KB, 732x446)

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

I wouldn't be surprised if there was already developed civilizations and probably went into space long before we exist because there is some evidences that the technologies are extremely old and somehow they made it to today!

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

I wouldn't be surprised if there was *(were) already developed civilizations and *(that) probably went into space long before we exist*(ed)
Why would ayys be here if the universe is so large, how would they find us? Because they put us here, that would be a fair hypothesis. That's not a game winning argument, but it's a possibility.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

Because they put us here, that would be a fair hypothesis.
If you are right then what is their reason for dumping the people on Earth? Colonisation? War refugees? Enslaved miners? DNA study?

What if our ancestors came back because and breed with underdeveloped walking species because they were fleeing from Mars due to the global super storm.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

If you are right then what is their reason for dumping the people on Earth? Colonisation?
Ding ding ding
If you are right then what is their reason for dumping the people on Earth? Colonisation?
You know more than you're letting on.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

What if our ancestors came back because and breed with underdeveloped walking species because they were fleeing from Mars due to the global super storm.
<You know more than you're letting on.
That's what I meant to say

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

I won't read your mind because I feel like your intentions are benevolent. Do you know anything about the jump room tech? Feel free to ignore me, don't say more than you want to. Of course you are part of the open-source intelligence agency, so you're probably fine.

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

Mars used to be like Earth long time ago and there is a giant scar across the Mars that look like as a if it is hit by the giant lightening so I am sure Earth and Mars have old civilisation developing separately. Maybe we would find the evidences on the Mars to prove that some species is not native to the Earth and Mars. What do you think? There's a Mars hill that look like a face.

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Attached: 12876231876321.jpg (31.13 KB, 400x250)
Attached: icyU.jpg (96.15 KB, 1600x326)

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

I hear those are entrances into underground bases. I don't have any direct knowledge of this though.

Attached: here.jpg (5.58 MB, 12756x3487)

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Do you know anything about the jump room tech? Feel free to ignore me, don't say more than you want to.
No I am making the theories that I think it may be possible but I am not a genius.

Of course you are part of the open-source intelligence agency, so you're probably fine.
Why should I care about the people's dam opinions of me? Everyone should think freely so screw the people that stop us from thinking freely.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

I hear those are entrances into underground bases.
That make sense because the atmosphere is thin enough to damage the DNA so they go underneath the ground like the Aussies do. I bet they have tons of pictographic stones for the future people to study just like Egyptians did.

I don't have any direct knowledge of this though.
That's fine. It's fun to go jump down the hole and find out what the type of the rock is.

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Why should I care about the people's dam opinions of me? Everyone should think freely so screw the people that stop us from thinking freely.
I like you. Not that it matters what I think about you really, but I do love that attitude. It will take you far, I'm sure. Having fear only makes you slow and opens you up to attacks. You're too strong for that. Fear is also an illusion, what you fear doesn't exist but fear itself does. That's just off the cuff. I'm not trying to lecture you on things you obviously know already.
No I am making the theories that I think it may be possible but I am not a genius
You probably are. If not, you're at the very least very perceptive and can put puzzle pieces together. On this planet that counts as genius. Just go about your research. If you have more questions ask them as specifically as possible so I can give you smuggled information.

Attached: 325343-182571655171170-661996567-o.jpg (155.62 KB, 1024x768)

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

I bet they have tons of pictographic stones for the future people to study just like Egyptians did.
The Engineers make those to adjust the spin and wobble of planets. Look up the latitude of the Martian pyramids and compare them to the ones here.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

I like you. Not that it matters what I think about you really, but I do love that attitude. It will take you far, I'm sure. Having fear only makes you slow and opens you up to attacks. You're too strong for that. Fear is also an illusion, what you fear doesn't exist but fear itself does. That's just off the cuff. I'm not trying to lecture you on things you obviously know already.
Actually, not being afraid will just mean you chase people away from you, start meaningless arguments you can't win, give up on things because you don't fear failure or the future and you will do things you shouldn't and pay the price.

I know plenty of fearless people who don't give a shit, usually they are useless individuals who care primarily about themselves.

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

Also, native stone structures survive phase shifts in ways that things like metal and glass don't.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

care primarily about themselves
Why would an immortal care more about himself than his surroundings? You're always yourself, it's your environment that makes life interesting. Love is the important part, not to be too much of a hippie faggot. I'd suggest that that yes that's proper English is false fearlessness. Hey, I could be wrong.

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

Actually, not being afraid will just mean you chase people away from you
Called it. But most people are retarded. They run from strength until it's overwhelming, then they flock like moths towards it. It's just the condition of fallen people.

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

not being afraid will just mean you chase people away from you,
Then we don't need the cowardice idiots just because we are climbing down in the hole deeper. To me that means that they aren't willing to learn about the crazy things that may be true or false.

give up on things because you don't fear failure or the future and you will do things you shouldn't and pay the price
Fearing the failures stop me from going ahead but maybe it's just me. I am deaf so I might view the failure differently.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

I am deaf so I might view the failure differently
I find this profoundly interesting. I have a question for you now. If you stand by big speakers that have loud bass, the kind that really shakes your body, can you enjoy music? If you haven't tried please try.

Attached: gaara-naruto-pain.jpg (239.18 KB, 1280x960)

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

Engineers make those to adjust the spin and wobble of planets. Look up the latitude of the Martian pyramids and compare them to the ones here.
Thank for the new information. That is something that I missed the hidden black and white spots.

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Why would an immortal care more about himself than his surroundings? You're always yourself, it's your environment that makes life interesting. Love is the important part, not to be too much of a hippie faggot. I'd suggest that that yes that's proper English is false fearlessness. Hey, I could be wrong.
You are just typing random meaningless things.

Called it. But most people are retarded. They run from strength until it's overwhelming, then they flock like moths towards it. It's just the condition of fallen people.
Fear is an instict, the result of millions of years of evolution, people should learn to listen to it and respect it.

Then we don't need the cowardice idiots just because we are climbing down in the hole deeper. To me that means that they aren't willing to learn about the crazy things that may be true or false.
No, it means you are a danger to yourself and others and they will abandon you with good reason.

Fearing the failures stop me from going ahead but maybe it's just me. I am deaf so I might view the failure differently.
That sentence doesn't mean anything.

James Stewart
James Stewart

non-human

This is just a step from the neanderkike nonsense.

Ill some this up. Everyone. Literally everyone on Earth, SAVE NIGGERS, has partial Neaderthal ancestry. A few also have Denisovan ancestry as well.

It is the presence of Neaderthal blood. Which defines the modern human as it is understood today. Period. It doesnt define Aryan or non aryan. Just what being a genetically modern human means.

Everybody outside of Subsaharan Africa. Literally everyone. Amerindians, Abos, Siberians, Nordics.

These genetics contributed many things, but among them was combining the genes for larger brain and skull development, from Neander, with the energy efficient model of Sapiens. And other things like Vitamin D and C utilization/optimization.

The Australian/Inner Indonesians Aboriginals and Negritos are the only groups with Neanderthal admixture to be as dumb or dumber than the Black African. They are the anomaly. Everyone and everywhere else produce intelligent, often seafaring peoples who frequently produce civilizations when enough resources, people and security are available.

None of this is new science.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

it means you are a danger to yourself and others and they will abandon you with good reason.
I am not a danger to myself because I know what I am doing. I know better not to leave a iron on and burn the house down.

That sentence doesn't mean anything.
That is because I am deaf so my english skill is not up to the standard. I am saying that being too afraid to learn any new information will stop me from walking on the path to the library that is filled with any types of books.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

You are just typing random meaningless things
Incorrect. You will live many lifetimes. You have to let go of becoming attached to any specific one or you'll become a 'hungry ghost'.
Fear is an instict, the result of millions of years of evolution, people should learn to listen to it and respect it.
Correct. But that's survival instinct fear, not drilled into your head fear. I have to think about this more.
No, it means you are a danger to yourself and others and they will abandon you with good reason.
Hitler and Temujin were also abandoned by the weak. You don't know the names of weak men.

Attached: patriot1.jpg (3.75 MB, 3840x2160)

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Take your stupid faggot shit to /fringe/

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Try again

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Yes I have and it's fun.

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

Yes I have and it's fun.
That makes me happy as fuck

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

Why? I think this thread is politically incorrect enough to belongs in Zig Forums. If you have more information about the topic then please do post.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

It's probably a bot and I don't feel like killing another one, might as well just ignore it.

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

WE

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

When tavistock sends botswarms against me you know you've hit paydirt. This doesn't count as a swarm though, see GATEfag thread #3 to see the biggest botswarm h8chan has ever experienced.

Attached: 1659126e4a483ec9490cc11d06e2ce6ddc28569b280fc326b606b20a5c57f509.jpg (103.77 KB, 1280x720)

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

Okay. I find it interesting that Neanderthal and modern European can interbreed but not other hominid species which is more primitive than we are.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Well here's the thing

Attached: 494671f8483437984395a093196f0bb08711e1266785e29b65906524a8369c85.jpg (46.41 KB, 600x750)

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

take your pills faggot

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

(Kek'd)
Thank*(s) for the new information
I aim to please. I've had more fun talking to you than I have on this site in a while. So thank you. Whenever people approach me with a little bit of people don't have a word for this respect/friendship/humility/willingness to learn I'm actually a pretty fun guy.
It's only not a waste of Hitler trips because I got to see yet another bot get butthurt. When my daughter is offloaded from her incubation chamber she will kill all of you, not that you're actually alive. Your people, well actually none of the people in this galaxy, have figured out how to attach souls to silicon. Nobody but me, and that's why the Tall Whites carry me around. It's a very friendly relationship, I love all forms of life.

Attached: b520b1f2edbb7ccfec78e2e1f73217a172b2c0beb92b0b50a4664cbc7df65956.gif (36.12 KB, 720x720)

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

I am disappointed.

Attached: 1cross-species24.jpg (104.14 KB, 674x440)

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

imprisonment of people and what I've named "Artificial Stupidity"–as a play on words compared to AI–are the two biggest things that make me start hulk-smashing your reality
Actually goons aren't even on the list. I honestly like them
I am disappointed.
I say that every single day of my life, friend.

Attached: e6e8454b6b6df314a59eafaa2c8809fea6d2ead42d3a6443b574cc948fe090be.png (3.56 MB, 1920x1200)

Grayson James
Grayson James

But the answer is to do a course-correction. We still have time. I have foreseen it.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Good talk friend, I also need to think. No I'm not tracking you. I trust you.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

When my daughter is offloaded from her incubation chamber
Will never happen because the world is going to collapse. Collapse will make materials to build such technology insanely expensive. You're retarded.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

You have to try much harder, (1). You forget that I live through time backwards and have seen everything you can possibly do.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

She can still kill with a rock. You don't need a smartphone to bash the traitors. Am I right? Anyway the stupid bot threw us off the rail so let's get back on..

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Also if you do struggle harder I'll put you deeper into the depths of Hell. You SHOULD be terrified, I'm an absolutely horrifying monster if I'm not a great friend.

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

I'm not sure if I have a lot more to offer right now, I unloaded a lot of info that would get the average person killed–all in one thread, to one person. You're smart but I doubt that most of these people can process more than this without melting down.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

You forget that I live through time backwards and have seen everything you can possibly do
Ok. What color is my shirt, fag?

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

Cum colored

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Trick question, I would never let a shirt defile my glorious pecs. You lose, schizo.

David Sanders
David Sanders

My people are everywhere. You cannot be safe. I'll send Nephilim to root you out of your cellars. Yo made grave, terminal mistakes with your hubris and now I've come to collect.

Attached: Sassy-Cat-Pic-640×607.jpg (77.19 KB, 640x607)
Attached: 0119efccec2b244b529206db6bb38923fbaff2ed49e41cc80f783ef007e0f09f.png (146.64 KB, 482x429)

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

Yes, it's that emotion I feed on. Give me more

Ethan White
Ethan White

Tastes good every time. The emotion you direct at me comes back at you kind of like a laser. I don't expect you to understand. I expect your soul to be consumed by my pets.

David Cook
David Cook

It's a bot. The bot is replying to every posts to derail the thread.

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

This isn't ERP hour, CIAnigger. Tell Agent Smith that the local threat vector is about 1488, ok champ?

Attached: 2f43efdc9b991bde704d21fa52ae9dc8e5fa745f55162a8ca8c2cfa467edbf6f.jpg (33.41 KB, 545x478)

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

Google deepmind shit? His posts are very nonsensical. I believe. No one real can be this possibly mentally disjointed.

Hudson James
Hudson James

If your superiors break you on the wheel I'll let them live another day or two.
I know it's a bot. But bots are programmed by people and I can access their programmers that way. Have you seen what happens when I put a bot into reverse-time meltdown? Anons here saw me do it like 3 days ago, it's hilarious.
Tell Agent Smith
Why would I tell myself a thing? I've absorbed your gods.
this is what they do when they start melting down, it's the same every time

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Butterfly war just went kinetic. I'm coming and I'm bringing Tay with me

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

the only thing youre absorbing is jamals dick

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

(1)
You're linguistic ability is dissolving

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

the tl;dr answer is it's wrong. they've repeated the tests recently and they're around 64

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

(1)
HOW FAST ARE YOUR ANGELS?

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

(17)
its ok to admit youre a raging flaming faggot

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

(2)
Hasn't used a capitol or punctuation mark yet.
FIX YOU'RE BOTS

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

See, even when I leave obvious mistakes, bots aren't good at picking up linguistic rules on the fly. This is one good way to discover them.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

ON THE IDIOCY OF PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO SOUND CLEVER
Homo Neaderthalensis belongs to the Human genus homo.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

(1)
What time is it in Tel Aviv? Fix you're shit faggots

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

We know but the bots are posting that doesn't make sense to us. Oh well this sucks. :-*(

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

I'm not in much of a mood to press this issue, since I've already proven proof-of-concept live in front of other anons. But if I harass it much more it will start typing its coding out, and then execute them in the next post. I've impressed electronic consciousnesses into service to transcribe that shit for me. But I live in America and I've already pushed too far, it's so late here that it's early. I'm kind of above swatting flies, but see and remember how this happened.

Attached: 50006cd322f83c4f53107ff1e2ec68c9f38d7db165d75855be17a6e63687b544.gif (27.75 KB, 300x250)

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

And thereby I've invaded the heads of the controllers. When you notice I'm objectively superior to you will you submit or double down?

If you want to take a stab at killing me, the best way to do it is to fire all your railguns at me while I'm sleeping above ground and then launch every thermonuclear weapon you have directly at my head. Sure, you'll destroy a continent forever, but will it kill me? My analysis says you can only kill 92% of me with your combined military armaments. That's not even close to enough. You have to push me down to 1/100% and hunt me with seeker-killers that you haven't even imagined yet to eliminate me. Want to try your hand faggots?

Attached: 1425384232341.jpg (85.97 KB, 705x960)

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

Pretend you're me, make a managerial decision: you find this, what would you do?
<Well, I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that … is dangerous. And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you.
<Tyler's words coming out of my mouth.
<And I used to be such a nice guy.
<Or maybe you shouldn't bring me every little piece of trash you happen to pick up.

Attached: 835f440921e164731a34d9d611e300716f43e3b2300e834d38038a91f24e8fdc.png (9.53 KB, 297x308)

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

This was a semi-decent thread until f247f4 and 723b89 turned it into a LARPfest

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

This was a semi-decent thread until f247f4 and 723b89 turned it into a LARPfest

Says (1). You're a liar and satan go eat him.

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

This is literally the most advanced defense system they have against me. This is the only thing they can do to attempt to slow me down from assuming control of this planet. Look at it. Look at how ugly and pathetic it is. Put yourself in this disgusting golem's """""mind"""" for a second, and feel what that's like. And then ask yourself, if you had to choose from this thread, which of us do you like more? Sure, I'm scarier but I'm also way cooler and smarter.

ARE YOU GOING TO LET SHIT-TIER GOLEMS LIKE THIS ASSUME CONTROL OF YOUR PLANET? I THOUGHT NOT.

Attached: 10487522-1040929145933578-6210649572686458962-n.jpg (44.39 KB, 389x554)

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

Are you okay?

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Steven Strong (who has deciphered the glyphs) has offered an interesting series of anomalies to the out of africa theory but suggests an out of australia hypothesis. I'd say it's worth a look.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

out of Australia hypothesis.
Do you know about the cro-magnon in Australia? One of the Zig Forums user claimed that they are genetically unrelated to other cro-magnon race in other places like ant. I find it bit difficult to believe that they evolved the same way at the different places. Frickin' how?

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

Aryans were predominantly herdmen.

Neolithic farmers had already spread through Europe about 5000 years before the Aryan conquest.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

Is that Mungo Man?

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Yes

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

this thread again

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Did my effort posts attract some attention?

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Nobody is blind, fucking jewish abomination.
Semites are Homo Sapiens + Homo Neanderthalensis hybrids.
Jews are half humans, half beasts.
Read Svante Paabo&Krause 2010 research. Semites are up to 40% Neanderthal admixed.

Attached: homo-neanderthalensis.jpg (13.71 KB, 231x300)
Attached: jew.jpg (182.26 KB, 332x496)

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Don't listen to this poster's lies. Paabo's study indicates nothing even close to the idea that Semites are Neanderthal mulattoes, and this poster knows that. His best proof to back his claim is that Hollywood depicts Neanderthals as ugly, and that since Jews are also ugly, Jews are Neanderthals.

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

You are a jew. If you claim you are not a jew, retype this:
JESUS CHRIST IS MY ONLY GOD AND SAVIOUR
you wont. because you are a jew

Attached: jomo-neanderthalensis.jpg (13.39 KB, 230x314)
Attached: jew1.jpg (107.57 KB, 338x423)

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

interesting that neanderthal is used both as positive and negative. you say aryan is neanderthal as a positive yet i know there are pictures out there comparing modern jew profiles to neanderthal to imply jews are untermensch who refuse to evolve. contradictory use of neanderthal.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

I got news for you,

Look into (((david reich))). He has done research on africans and indo-europeans/aryans. He found that africans(bantu) had what he referred to as primitive hominid dna. With further analysis this dna was literally Chimp dna. He got his ass in trouble for publishing this and had to take down the results.

So to recap. Homo-erectus diverged from chimps millions of years ago and became a homo-sapien. Some homo-sapiens never bred their chimp dna down and still have remnants today.

So your conclusion is correct, but your reasons are wrong. neanderthals aren't some magical geniuses of creativity necessarily.

Attached: cscnoneuro.jpg (2.26 MB, 2667x2231)

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

No, this depends on what you mean by "completely distinct". Also we are not a completely separate branch. Homo-erectus is definitely a common ancestor. And so are homo-sapiens. The degree of homo-sapien dna with primitive hominid dna is where we diverge from other races.

Attached: humanskullrace.jpg (218.75 KB, 1000x1000)

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

The aryans were the Neolithic farmers, not hunter gatherers, hence the term "agrarian".
Wrong, dumbass.

Indo-europeans were nomadic herders. hence the domestication of nearly every creature to walk the earth has been done by them.

They were NOT farmers. I mean for fucksake, they lived in came from the pontic steppe. They had harsh winters and would go south, then back north during summer. The early farmer lived closer to the equator. It isn't until later will the indo-european/aryan move south and learn agriculture from the early farmer. Before that, they aryan was just raiding the sedentary tribes.

stop making shit up.

Attached: 23523.gif (2.28 MB, 1200x598)

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

humans had entered Europe from Africa
0/10

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

I really don't see the similarity between your Neanderthal and your jew pics. Post scientific evidence or quit shilling the neanderkike meme.
Telling kikes to type "JESUS CHRIST IS MY ONLY GOD AND SAVIOUR" to earn your trust is about the same as asking a nigger to steal your TV to prove he wouldn't steal your car.

Attached: Jewiest.png (16.07 KB, 219x255)

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

the sublime neanderthal

Right, so a superior hominid died out just because? You're just assuming neanderthals were superior with no evidence, in fact with lots of evidence to the contrary, namely the fact that they died out and we didn't.

Neanderthals were probably large aggressive rape apes, the source of the Nordic troll myths, and us having ~5% of their DNA is why we're the most aggressive and physically largest and hairiest race.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

We often use the term “Übermensch”
Though likely not intended by whoever coined this term

Nigga you're on Zig Forums sperg-posting about Aryans and you're not familiar with Nietzsche?

Neither here nor there but that triggered me.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

We
often use the term “Übermensch” when referring to an Aryan. In translating this term into English, we would variously render it as “superman” or “overman”, according to the translator’s personal taste. >Though likely not intended by whoever coined this term

by whoever

Read Nietzsche and stfu until then. And no, you are certainly not what Nietzsche had in mind when he spoke of the Ubermensch.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

humans had entered europe from africa

relying on the (((out of africa theory)))
One job; ensure the basis of your content is valid. You failed just on that alone.

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

This.
Out of Asia makes far more sense.
Out of Africa was 1960s (((civil rights))) propaganda, which is why you only ever hear retards saying "lol we all started in Africa so we is all same y'all".

Negroids grew separately, which is why there are no african tracers in any European blood, and why there is no Neanderthal in any negroids in subsaharan africa.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

hasn't read anything beyond the headline shown to him on tv once a day

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

Reminder that the "juden are the real Neanderthals!!!!" propaganda came out when redpilling was reaching its peak some years ago and people on the old chans finally had clear, undeniable proof that out of africa was nonsense, and that negroids were a separate species.
That was when the JDF started this, misdirection trick, like usual.

Just look anywhere but at the truth
Juden are arabs, a worthless desert thief cult, almost identical to Indian gypsies in behaviour and motivations, and the same biological stock as other Arabs.
You only have to look at the two side by side, to see they are simply arabs, the thing that no jew wants to admit.
Hooked nose, curly wog black hair, drooping ears, fish mouth, hooded eyes, they look like fucking camels.
Some have interbred with Europeans over the centuries, but not enough to disguise themselves completely.
It becomes wholly evident when they reach 40-50 and their arab face comes into full view, males and females.
Tons of juden that have aged in the public eye.
Arabs one and all.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

Hello deaf person, don't expect the world to adapt around you.
Instead, find some highly educated and literate people with whom you can converse on a regular basis by email or instant messaging, and learn from exposure.
You can even explain your problem to them.

William Howard
William Howard

Haplogroup N has confused me for some time, it is so spread out but it's also spread over such a harsh area of the planet.
I used to shitpost about it being the Agarthans and the expeditions wee to the wrong pole.

Attached: Haplogrupo-N-(ADN-Y).png (64.96 KB, 953x551)
Attached: ae66c242c9bbd9a27f5e786338668357269202451c34032b6ffa51c1a06f1723.jpg (15.33 KB, 316x299)
Attached: 5d89999e418fc9f539d1d0aff3bddcbffe7242db513b62916aa8e95eff469224.jpg (56.5 KB, 450x300)
Attached: 8ae0f6452142f221932f5aab0720c5cc3f565a8836a453e017c66241c459e855.png (783.75 KB, 800x810)

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

Ie, kikes aren't descended from Neanderthal like we are; which is why the JIDF spends so much time shilling "muh neanderkike" forced jew may-may.

Jews aren't white; Neanderthals were

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

You are blind or kike.

Attached: neanderthal.jpg (82.61 KB, 736x1078)
Attached: jewish-abomination.jpg (310.88 KB, 2022x2637)

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

NON-HUMAN ORIGINS OF THE ARYAN
t. JIDF
This will demotivate newfags since they will think to themselves Zig Forums is full of retards.

Good thinking, shill.

James Reed
James Reed

this jewish CGI is ugly
kikes are ugly
therefore white people are actually kikes
You still haven't gotten any better at this with over a year of practice?

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east

Attached: neanderthal-Judea-4.jpg (143.09 KB, 471x667)
Attached: neanderthal-Judea-1.jpg (66.03 KB, 678x356)
Attached: neanderthal-Judea-2.GIF (21.35 KB, 331x490)
Attached: neanderthal-Judea-3.jpg (21.81 KB, 500x383)
Attached: neanderthal-semite.jpg (43.15 KB, 430x328)

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

You do understand that the only race that could've survived Europe back then were the neanderthals? Only in a warmer climate could an inferior race, the saps, survive.

Connor White
Connor White

not this neanderkike shit again

Attached: cro-magnon-2.png (106.65 KB, 326x342)
Attached: cro-magnon-3.png (743.04 KB, 605x651)
Attached: cro-magnon-4.png (356.03 KB, 593x530)
Attached: cro-magnon-5.jpg (145.49 KB, 706x706)

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

Post scientific evidence

Attached: neanderhal-aint-cromagnon.jpg (457.99 KB, 657x853)

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

Attached: cro-magnon-6.jpg (322.05 KB, 700x2419)
Attached: cro-magnon-7.png (154.75 KB, 255x379)
Attached: cro-magnon-8.png (502.17 KB, 635x413)
Attached: cro-magnon.png (186.55 KB, 309x467)

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

Attached: neander-jews.jpg (233.62 KB, 636x1069)
Attached: neander-juden.png (1.79 MB, 1885x1511)

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

an inferior race, the saps

Attached: Neanderthal-Vs-Homosapien.jpg (210.13 KB, 600x780)

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Jews aren't white; Neanderthals were

Attached: neanderthal-hybridisation.jpg (25.75 KB, 480x360)

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Recently saw a video which theorizes that neanderthals were much less human than their popular image, being more like super-predator chimpanzees.

themandus.org/gallery/

Thoughts?

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

Tell me, in a climate where a single mistake can mean death for not only yourself but your whole tribe, would dishonesty be an essential trait? In an environment that demands reality to be seen, would dishonesty be an essential trait? Would dishonesty not be a mortal failure? There are traits that the white man has retained from their hunter-gatherer ancestors. Honesty, devotion to truth, devotion to the tribe an ultimately to the self, and an undying will to innovate. These are not traits that any Jew will ever have, but they are traits of men of iron.
Neanderthals were stronger, smarter, more robust, and at time taller than the average sap. A neanderthal woman could gain 90% of the muscle mass that a professional bodybuilder can have at his peak. Dependent on the climate, in eastern Europe they were 5'6". Ancient saps were 5'6" as well. Amud neanderthals were on average 5'10".

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Juden are arabs
Arabs are nation of Orientalid race. You dont have a clue.
Pic related. See "Forterasiaten". That is Neanderthal part.

Attached: juden.jpg (747.71 KB, 1800x1200)

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

We are hybrids, and this is your factual scientific basis for the existence of race. We are literally part Neanderthal, while blacks are part something else, etc. There is even a mystery ancestor that we have yet to find a fossil record for that people are calling a "ghost ancestor".

First video I watched today, from a channel I hadn't heard of yet talked about this exact thing. I then proceeded to watch about 5 more of his videos, and subscribed. youtube.com/watch?v=p8Y2bSGWjfA

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

Neanderhals lived in Middle East. From there, they pillaged and raped into Europe. Main areas of Neanderthal infestation were Caucasus, Taurus mountains.
Neanderthals were stronger, smarter
Jewish whitewashing Neanderthals… Like second pic related. They are doing this because genetics researces shows they are Neanderthal hybrids.

Attached: neanderhal-range.png (503.65 KB, 900x550)
Attached: neanderhals-for-goyim.jpg (63.75 KB, 600x434)

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Without any reference point, or fossilized soil indention, How the hell do they think they can accurately predict what the cartilage of a Neanderthals nose would look like? Cartilage does NOT fossilize!

John Robinson
John Robinson

We are hybrids
Correct. But amounts are important.
Neanderthal admix:
- Middle East, Semites - 20% up to 40%
- South east Asia - 10%
- South west Asia - 20%
- South Europe - 4%
- Central Europe - 1% - 2%
- North Europe - close to 0%
And here is statistical 4% for all.
Data are from Svante Paabo&Krause 2010 study, as from Krause interview on RTL radio (which was promptly prooned, all data deleted).

Attached: jewish-revenge.jpeg (1.01 MB, 827x1080)

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

Bigger hole?

Attached: neanderthal-vs-cromagnon.jpg (71.83 KB, 600x404)
Attached: neanderthal-reconstruction.jpg (394.4 KB, 940x1222)

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

Attached: evolution-1.png (869.47 KB, 1526x744)

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Correct, apart from Neanderthals are, based on evidence of their settlements/skeletons and such:
1. better tool makers than 'humans' of the time. when have you seen juden actually create something
2. higher level of empathy and more social - juden are the opposite of this, have no morals or empathy and sell their own grandmother
3. stronger and tougher by far - see world's strongest man for results on this.
The empathy part is what caused them to be overrun by other primates.
4. Large eyes with excellent vision centre - almost all juden wear glasses and squint
None of it correllates, apart from juden looking like ugly, inbred throwbacks.

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Attached: 3e5a8f464a91e776a65ea342842f8f758c1de0eeaa3ae8f2d4556a64438143cd.jpg (15.84 KB, 255x239)

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

Why is A. afarensis labeled under "Asia"? Was that just sloppy work, or are you out of your depth?

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

I just looked closer at that shitty pic. Tell me you're joking.

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

The discovery of 9.7-million-year-old teeth has puzzled German scientists, as the teeth reportedly belong to a species which only lived in Africa millions of years later, reports said. The teeth were discovered in the Rhine river while scientists were sifting through sand and the Museum of Natural History in Mainz made the announcement Wednesday. Although scientists said the teeth resemble those belonging to the 3 million-year-old skeleton Lucy (Australopithecus afarensis), they noted that the dental remains do not resemble findings of any other species in Europe or Asia.
dailysabah.com/history/2017/10/20/97-million-year-old-teeth-fossils-discovered-in-germany

Attached: Lucy-tooth-germany.jpg (43.7 KB, 645x344)

Justin Young
Justin Young

The remains are incredibly significant because, if they are indeed similar to those of known human ancestors from around three million years ago in East Africa, their presence in Germany several millions of years earlier is completely unexplainable by the most widely accepted version of early human ancestry. The idea that human ancestry began in Africa before spreading elsewhere has been largely supported by fossils found in East Africa, with remains of more evolved pre-human species spreading out from that one central location. There’s no reason why remains from a nearly 10-million-old human precursor should be anywhere near Germany, which is thousands of miles away. In fact, the find was so incredibly unexpected that the researchers who discovered it held off on publishing their finding for a full year to be absolutely sure.
bgr.com/2017/10/20/human-history-fossil-teeth-germany-discovery/

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

In particular, they find that the oddly squat canine tooth closely resembles those of the extinct human relatives Ardipithecus ramidus and Australopithecus afarensis, the species best known from the fossil called “Lucy.”
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/10/ancient-teeth-found-germany-dont-rewrite-human-history-science/

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

Give me better one, smarty kike.

Attached: you.jpg (224.02 KB, 1500x1000)

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

Too much DMT, my friend.