Will trump start US sponsered anti EU movements

theguardian.com/business/2018/jun/29/quit-eu-bilateral-trade-deal-trump-told-macron-us-france-terms
Seems so anons

Attached: 1521116529321.jpg (720x412, 19.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XWcBP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what for? the EU are lackeys to the US. The EU allows american garbage to be imported freely into europe. The EU still hasn't created an intranet network in order for europeans not be exposed to american retarded logic.
There's isn't a single government of an EU member country that doesn't suck US cock. Any attempts to ban americanism from our countries will be responded with an invasion like Iraq had.

I bet if the UK ever had a anti US goverment the US would invade.
Even if it was elected but threasa may will probs rig the election anyway

I'm not anti US i'm just pointing out what would probably happen
The US under trump could fund eurosceptic movements with trumps views on the EU rather clear

a lot of (((EU))) support in THE UNITED STATES POLITICAL GAME so MAYBE

I still say we should counterfeit 20 trillion Euros and use them to pay our (((national debt))). Let the Euro burn after that. Solves three or four problems in a month or so.

Hyperinflate the euro than the euro countries print their own currencies. Sounds like a good plan desu

are you american or just americanised euro scum? if you're just americanised, there's a cure for yoru disease. if you're an american, then i'm affraid deadth is the only option left, you cultureless barbarian faggot. there will only be peace when all 350 million americunts are to be wiped out from this planet. and all traces of the retarded american logic are burned

It's a way to agitate against an external force while still haranguing White people.

What about Israel?

I want to move to the US as my country is fucked and I can only speak english

KILL YOURSELF

The EU authoritarians are doing enough to start anti EU movements.

yawn

Team (((USA))) vs Team (((EUSSR))), same shit different degree of polish and media control.

Crush ZOG, save the Catalog.

this nigga said deadth lol

I can't wait for
GRORIOUS CHINESE COMMUNIST EMPIRE OF THE GOLDEN THRONE
to take over

Sorry user, Niggers aren't allowed on this board. You're going to have to go back.

Attached: bc3d253e08fbd839e27e07be245748fde829b30603864584efe52e00c9b7aa96.jpg (750x1062, 329.18K)

Have we all left?
From the lack of quality of threads made, it seems like we're all elsewhere now.

YALNOP

寶祚延庥萬國歡
景星拱極五雲端
海波澄碧春輝麗
旌節花間集鳳鑾

Attached: Seal_of_Qing_dynasty.svg.png (1024x1024, 128.53K)

America needs to be destroyed

What about Israel?

Drumpf wants to break it into smaller, less powerful blocks that can be even more easily ruled by zog

Same thing

This tbh

六四天安门事件

I appreciate your disdain for "americanism" and pride in your own people, but this is a complete load of horseshit, and if you have half a brain you should already know it.

The "EU" is an anti-European tyrant.

REPORT FAGGOT OP

archive.fo/XWcBP

archive.fo/XWcBP

archive.fo/XWcBP

archive.fo/XWcBP

archive.fo/XWcBP

archive.fo/XWcBP

What are you scared of? Give them to me, all of them.

Some of us still lurk you aren't alone

Attached: anon_learns_the_truth_about_OP.webm (640x480, 1.06M)