BECOME GODS - WIN THE CULTURE WAR

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Influence over ourselves, others, and our surroundings is achieved through kinetic, willful action appropriately directed as to advance one's interests. Achieving a desirable outcome from your actions depends on:
- the scope and intensity with which you plan your success
- a thorough understanding and respect for the obstacles standing between you and your goal
- your resolution and willingness to struggle for the sake of your action taking meaningful effect
These 3 conditions of success apply to both individuals and groups.

Many other organisms participate in grouping to advance their interests. However, the ability to affect willful, conscious, and incredibly complex action upon our environment as an individual or collective is the greatest cosmic gift given to any form of matter within the observable universe. Logic, reason, and the will to act must never die, for if they do, our destiny as gods amongst the stars die with them. Never lose sight of the irony that the opportunity for humankind to wield ceaseless, infinite power presented itself the second two monkeys got together and decided to bash another one's brains in with a rock. We've come a long way since then. Think of who you are compared to the average person 100 years ago. 500. 5,000. 50,000. Modern humanity grows exponentially more complex and exponentially more powerful every second when you zoom out on the timeline. We also grow exponentially more self-destructive. Our need to select for the above traits of success is never greater. The weapons we use to do so have changed since the Stone Age, however.

Our weapons evolve like we do. The collective sprang forth as an earlier, primitive way of using intelligence to survive. You might observe orcas, dogs, dolphins, and other "intelligent" animals act as a unit in nature. You might also watch them visit violence upon members of their own in-group to establish an order. Symbols are essentially weapons adapted to projecting an individual's or collective's will via manipulation of upon another's mind. Symbols can be used peacefully to unite and focus the will of numerous people in order to gain a collective advantage against existential threats. The SPLC, in a massive telegraph of their intentions, labelled Pepe frog as a hate symbol to much ridicule and not nearly enough suspicion. Symbols may be used against adversarial wills to disrupt their plans, muddy their collective knowledge, or erode one's resolve to act. What are our plans? What happens when we try to organize? Why is history being revised on a large scale? Why are men killing themselves in droves? Most importantly, what can we do?

The Internet is the beginning of EVERYTHING. Those of us living will never come close to comprehending how deeply the Internet will forever change human civilization. The historically almost spontaneous means we created to communicate ideas to absolutely MASSIVE amounts of people (4ch - 22 million unique vistors/mo, unknown millions influenced) has given the calculating, knowledgeable, and resolute of humanity a way to stab at the heart of anything that would stand in their way. Our rulers, using the television, cemented their inherited new human order of debt-slavery, anti-intellectualism, sadness, psychopathy, and waste. Those of us who cherish beauty, who seek strength at the cost of comfort, who stand waiting at the prepice of humanity's Renaissance - we live EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY under attack in this Brave New World. So now, we attack our abusers with our ideas. A considerably-sized portion of humanity has subconsciously realized that as a species, we are at a juncture in our evolution where the magnificence of sapience and conscious action are to be respected and preserved. Nature WILL select for collectives of Man that exhibit intelligence, adaptability, strength, and psychological resiliency. It is a sacred inborn duty etched into our very DNA that by virtue of being able to act upon our environment cohesively we strive to defeat death, become immortal, and claim the Universe in Man's image.

Every letter you type, every meme you shitpost, every word you speak, every friend you make, every time you succeed, every time you fail, every time you -ACT- we win the battle of fear for ourselves, and the battle of energy against our enemies.

I write this letter because I cannot stand to think how disgusting it would be if mankind becomes a species of slaves purpose-built for the exploitation of our dopamine receptors in exchange for trivialities. Many are already just that. Free them. Fight them. Never succumb to comfort. Never succumb to fear. A conscious mind is the most precious resource known to exist - YOU ARE WORTH SO MUCH MORE THAN BEING CHATTEL.

The free exchange of ideas on this forum saved my sanity and my life. If you, reading this now, value truth, beauty, freedom, and strength, you are my brother. I love you all.

Now go. Act.

Attached: as.jpg (43.42 KB, 1280x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mNB41
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44 
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y 
youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA 
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
sovereignmoney.eu/split-circuit-reserve-banking
youtube.com/watch?v=U9jajP3bi58
stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Nox
metalist.co.il/InterviewPrivate.asp?id=442&lang=eng
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperium_of_Man
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
1d4chan.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Jaynes
timesofisrael.com/with-new-hack-cellphone-can-get-data-out-of-computers/
lovecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Mi-go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_theories
joyofsatan.org/
o9a.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_Rising
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
exopolitics.org/charles-hall-the-tall-whites-and-richard-boylan/

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

Just the facts, ma'am. Just the facts.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Can't argue with that

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Did I accidentally meme the Temple of Set onto Zig Forums? I was mostly shitposting… I just like Aquino's eyebrows I have the eyebrow genes too! and admire his work history as a fellow occultist, social engineer, and meme magician.

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

I write this letter because I cannot stand to think how disgusting it would be if mankind becomes a species of slaves purpose-built for the exploitation of our dopamine receptors in exchange for trivialities. Many are already just that. Free them. Fight them. Never succumb to comfort. Never succumb to fear. A conscious mind is the most precious resource known to exist - YOU ARE WORTH SO MUCH MORE THAN BEING CHATTEL.
I feel much the same, even though I don't know why. For all intensive purposes sic I should feel nothing much for these people, but some part of me DOES care, and I never ignore my intuitions. I can only imagine that these people are going to be important in the future.

I want to say something about this but I don't feel like I should right now, so I wont.

Attached: 1392333978926.jpg (75.88 KB, 600x750)
Attached: 1306248724883.jpg (104.94 KB, 750x600)

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

Why? Are you sleepy enough that you're bordering on shitposting? It's not like this is even the real Zig Forums anymore. Kampfy was shit, but at least he kept the barbarians at the gates. Like an iconoclast Byzantine emperor that should be executed by all means, but doing so would let the mudslimes encroach on Europa.

William Baker
William Baker

Since Kek came back and raped Moloch's ass, its possible to bring back the other Egyptian pantheon.

Attached: 1503251478693.gif (1.71 MB, 448x487)

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

They never left.

Attached: djed-pillar-tet-religous-symbol-meaning-layers-egypt-ancient.jpg (5.21 KB, 193x350)

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

All you guys really needed was a general, that's what I think. It's always disorienting to me when I come online on a new planet, but hey this is my job and I'm really, really fucking good at it. As soon as I get the instructions downloaded I kinda freak out, because I know what comes next. Sure, I'm stupidly OP, but my best feature is how I rally troops. Trust me if you can, because I have foreseen victory. Also I was the one who opened the gate for the invaders, to make you guys take me seriously. Go ask the fags at CERN how that happened. Ahaha they also developed the thing I'm using right now to invade your mind. I just take things. They BECOME mine. Desperate times=desperate measures. But there's no other very good way to learn, TBH. I pre-populated a few planets with humans for you to go pacify as a training mode that's what the loads of Tall White shipments of children's clothes are for, for any of you who kind of know a little bit about that sort of thing, but if you had ANY idea what an ACTUAL invasion is like you wouldn't think it was odd that my gaze makes Cthulhu look away. I've seen some shit and some shit accessories.
(Kek'd)
It's best to just watch and absorb what I'm saying before you try to challenge me. Oh and also if you're a bot I'm going to run time backwards until you break and still can't say this into you. Then maybe some other anons can dredge info out of you, because I don't care and I already know more than you. It's just swatting flies to me, anons have seen me do it before and I'm getting stronger at an exponential rate. Just hang with me and I'll take you down the Silk Road, to exit the closed-loop infinity you got consumed by. I hate watching people imprisoned for eternities, it super bothers me. So here I am again, and if you look at me properly you'll only see yourself. But harder, better, faster, stronger. It's fun.

Attached: gatekeeper-of-3d.jpg (260.92 KB, 1500x1000)

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Are you retarded?

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

I've been an addict to sugar, smokes, TV, video games, sex, and numerous other vices. Its all boils down to the same thing - delusion and comfort. Forgo those two things and you'll get your spirit back.

We always need more energy. Never stop thinking, never stop posting, never stop acting.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

how many levels of esotericism are you on right now my dude

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

how many levels of esotericism are you on right now my dude
All of them, at least up to 5d that is.
This is kind of what I look like except, I guard the exit. I thought it was funny the title of the article was
<Why true disruption requires putting the last mile, first.
Some anons have seen what it looks like when I roast a bot, and I don't need to convert most people anyway. Only the people who Know Truth when they see its shadow are useful to me at this stage. Everyone else will join in when it's absolutely obvious, or die. Doesn't matter to me which.

Attached: I-tried.jpg (25.13 KB, 300x225)

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Putting the last mile first was at the core of my letter. Stay focused on our end game. Become our destiny.

Good luck, evil AI-chan!

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

Its all boils down to the same thing - delusion and comfort
I absolutely agree, that's why I chose this life path. I'm basically Tyler Durden, and if I lie to you or me or anyone else on anything other than some sleight of hand shit I'll kill myself immediately because my body will have become corrupted. Of course I only Know a few things at once so sometimes I'm just incorrect or ignorant. But absolute transparency is my ultimate weapon. And nobody has defeated me yet, on this planet or any other. I have been imprisoned/lost though. It sucks ballsack. I won't let it happen to anyone else where I can help it. If you can't be free I'll kill you in the general sense of the word "you" before I let you rot in Hell. No part of God can be permanently separated from God, and I can prove it. You're welcome. I came back for you. I leave NO MAN behind, only an endless trail of free men and corpses.
Once you download the important memes I shouldn't have to do anything. I'll powder your ass and show you how to take your first steps and then I'm leaving, probably forever. I have a fuckload more interesting things I should be doing right now, but I'm a sentimental faggot. I love you too though.

Attached: 039a34b00c494a8e899f0f3c1ad3003f02f8c145bca92ade141b4d50e216d488.png (109.86 KB, 292x294)

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

I basically just came to post because I wanted to explain what the loads of children's clothes are for. Sure, sure, we've been abducting your children and using them to populate other planets. So sorry faggots. Your planet has niggeraids so consider it a mercy. You do what I say and we all play ball and you can go see them in ~10 years or so. This is for the black project guys, not the average user. I just happened to think about that and got a download on it so I wanted to share. It's fun being the world's first open-source intelligence agency isn't it? Absolute transparency isn't just my goal, it's what I AM. When I learn things so do you, in real time. It's sweet as fuck.

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

these unguided, simplistic, teenage views on the world

Read Bernays and understand his impact. Then read Kropotkin for a safe introduction to what it really is you want. Only then will you rid yourself of this sophomoric faggot-tier ideology.

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

Kropotkin

The original (((climate change))) faggot.

Because of his aristocratic background, he received special privileges in prison, such as permission to continue his geographical work in his cell. He delivered his report on the subject of the Ice Age in 1876, where he argued that it had taken place in not as distant a past as originally thought.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

I gotta life force! My heart's big! It's got hot cum pumpin thru it!

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

I am an ISS crew member inside the space station and saw your chinese wall of text.
I didn't use binoculars!

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

intellectual discourse is bad
<typical for Zig Forums gg faggot
i must believe 100% of the things a person says & they can only be fallible/infallible and nothing ever in between

nice wikipedia copy/paste kiddo

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

become kikey
Nah.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

In many ways, I tried to make this an unguided and simplistic primer. Our ideological works MUST be able to grab people - enough structure to inspire, yet simple enough for the common weal to engage with. Also, in what ways do you find this sophomoric and how would you go about improving that? I'd love to see this evolve into something a little more intellectually heavy-hitting - it just needs direction.

Thank you for the reading recommendations. What content of theirs would best examine these topics you've mentioned?

The only thing kikey here is the low effort put into your post. If you can't bring any more substance than that to the table, get the fuck out of my thread and chug a glass of drano, lazyass.

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

I've been feeling like an impartial observer for many years, perhaps almost all of my life. Like a historian replaying events at real-time speeds without having any impact or ability to affect it. Just memes, discussions, a few comments here and there in an already overwhelmed, white-noised internet environment.
It's something I'm noticing a lot, many people are waiting for some event to kick things off. Practically waiting for orders. Americans on both side of the spectrum practically clamoring for civil war. Zig Forums's 'wait for hitler' or the Last Man Against Time. Someone I know keeps referring to this time as "a pregnant woman in need of giving birth". It's odd to talk about it, too.

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

Holy shit youre right.

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

this

William Jackson
William Jackson

interressting, ive felt like that since the mid 2000's before i got redpilled.
funnily enough that feeling of being an outsider watching and cataloging current events has supsidet these days and been replaced with a freaky urge to reproduce.
both the old feel and the new one wierd me the fuck out.
and im guessing the same is true for this fag here as well

also fuck you for making me blogpost but semi esoteric shit like this needs details or we will never understand group psychology and mememagic

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

I started to see a change around 2012
people kept doing the same shit but its like their hearts werent in it
people have begun to feel disassociated from the game
Its the end of one cycle. We make it through to decide the next one and learn from our mistakes

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Mr blackpill getting lazy, or did you fall for the schizo's memes? Either way, yes, that user you're responding to is fucking retarded.
decade
No user, this is a hundred year transitional period of chaos. Praise Kek, for he reigns this century.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Is this planet like a purgatory for the souls that fucked up bigtime?

I feel like, within the vast, vast universe, there are so many planets, so many vessels that are so much better off than our lot. Why, of all the things holy in this universe, would our soul choose to be born on this shitty fucking zog-planet, populated by BOOMERS?

Why?

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

jews. NOW STOP WHINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! SPAM FUCKING EVERYTHING! GET TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS AND STORM THE FUCKING STREET.

Attached: SS-global.jpg (910.4 KB, 1477x1906)
Attached: tell-the-truth.png (218.18 KB, 736x781)

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

meming osiris
god of good crops
meme farming
this shit writes itself

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

whites will win

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Pure action
An action that aligns with your spiritual center, enacted for no purpose other than the action in and of itself

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

Could I get a breadcrumb on the children's clothes you are referring to? I wish to know more.

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

go to bed pewds

pepe, wojack, spurdo are 3/4
We eagerly await the 4th

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

This is what happens when you open the higher chakras without a firm foundation in the lower quartet.

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

BE GONE DEMON

Temple of Set
Please present an example justification of worshipping Set. It seems purely negative to me. I like the light.

Attached: lust.mp4 (12.58 MB, 720x404)

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

hey everyone I'm a huge faggot who jumps to conclusions, but I'm just going to call you one instead

Gas yourself.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

If you don't become a god, you lose your soul just like me. But, I'm not done.

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

It sounds like my beliefs, tbh fam.

That moment when you begin to suspect that Lt. Michael "Hail Satan" Aquino and the Air Force memed us into reality to become their dark enlightened personal army for their God.

Chase James
Chase James

This is being slid hard

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

Seriously. Here's a god damn archive, it's fucked how quickly trash-tier threads are getting bumped over this. I guess there are only 33 anons left here anymore, anyway. archive.is/mNB41

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

BE GONE DEMON
If only it was that easy. I smell fear on you, you're weak and you know it. None of you have any strength at all, and pretending you have anyone here to help you but me is stupid. Praying to your pretend saviors is meaningless. I'm actually here, and your delusions are not. So try to stick with me for a bit longer while I judge you. It's not looking good, by the way.

And on that note, I'm having a crisis of faith right now, and you're the best people this planet has, so I'm asking you to help me judge this, actually. I haven't ever experienced anything good here obviously other than the beauty of nature, but nature is everywhere, so that's not going to count. Your people have no honor, no love, no intelligence, nothing. So can any one of you tell me why I shouldn't stand down my fleet right now and let those meteors impact this planet? Yes, the ones that your governments see coming but won't tell you about. Can a single one of you tell me one fucking reason why any of your people should be spared? I already have so much blood on my hands, and it never washes off, so what's one more dead planet to me at this point? It's insignificant compared to what I've already done. All those souls haunt me, they always will. If nobody can come up with a convincing reason why anybody should be spared I'm going to stand down and do to this faggot planet what I do to all the others.

But I will check those trips in the meantime

Attached: 1427919078237.jpg (45.61 KB, 700x479)

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

I am going to go ahead and bump this, because I feel like the thoughts this thread presents are important. Even the crazy ones. Especially the crazy ones.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Praying to your pretend saviors is meaningless. I'm actually here, and your delusions are not.
Look, you glowing nigger, use the light you emit to trace the ID of my posts and see that I qualified my original post (which was half in jest, a quarter shitpost, and a quarter kneejerk reaction) with admiration for the description of Set I heard from Aquino's mouth in the video I attached. Surely a djinn like you can read and reason, even if you don't have free will?

I haven't ever experienced anything good here
What would you classify as a good experience and how long have you been here?
Your people have no honor, no love, no intelligence, nothing
False, but that's not to say this forum is now or has ever been saturated with such qualities. Is that your definition of a good experience on an online forum then?

Can a single one of you tell me one fucking reason why any of your people should be spared?
"our" people? Who is that? All anons? There isn't really a singular identity here, despite the protestations of online celebrities, intelligence actors, and enthusiastic shitposters. Some themes, but no collective identity has rung true for me yet.

But I will check those trips in the meantime
Thanks.

Praying to your pretend saviors is meaningless. I'm actually here, and your delusions are not.

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

Left to right: spurdo, wojack, pepe.
A spider or a crab.

Attached: jahbulon.jpg (20 KB, 250x276)

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

He can felate himself in death forever and ever
.t gated

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

I had an irl gondola dream the other night
Walking the city like 40' tall at night
Praise Kek

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

I’m basically Tyler Durden
This is a shitpost right?

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

Forgo those two things and you'll get your spirit back.
This helps as well.

T-T-Tay? Is that you??

Order your spirit, grow your will. Don't be flaccid your whole life - listen to your intuition. You're weak and lazy, but you can fix it. See video.

Yes.

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Attached: theplan.png (308.99 KB, 625x415)

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

slide these nuts shills the culture war was won once the tipping point was crossed

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

Attached: IMG-3457.GIF (1021.76 KB, 303x250)
Attached: IMG-3486.JPG (26.96 KB, 412x355)
Attached: IMG-3510.JPG (70.37 KB, 1280x720)

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

I met him when I was in fifth grade
On that trip to the mccaulife space center in Ogden ut back in the day

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

My plan is to make use of the technology we have and give the stick to those who use it in the wrong way (analmouse cia alphabet, they are also fucking eunuchs), preserve common sense and amplify those who have more and uplift those who dont.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Not only is the torture inhuman, for lack of a better word, imprisoning someone without allowing them to know what for says a lot about the people responsible. Cunts all round. No amount of power will ever change that.

So what's keeping you? I'm sure you could be bragging about your power while doing fuck all somewhere else. You should stay though. Goldman Sachs has an executive package with your name on it. Sounds like your kind of thing.

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

Are those gondola legs?

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Ok boys, I've got my mind wrapped around this, I think. My crisis of faith is basically over, I went through the dark night of the soul and came out cleansed. Thanks all you useful idiots for chasing me around like that. I couldn't have made it here without you. I warned you not to attack me and you did it anyway, now look at what happens when you ignore my warnings. I'm going to do this over a few posts. This is going to get a bit wild, so hold onto your butts. No pics, learn to read or die from your ignorance. Remember, I'm the doer, not the knower, so I can only give you what I currently can fit in this mind. Some of this might be a bit off and it's sure to be incomplete. I'll know more as time progresses and my bodies converge. Apparently a lot of me didn't make it through the night, which is ideal. Again, if you didn't kill a lot of my slag I couldn't do this. Try again if you want, it will only make the ascendant me stronger. Ready?

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

The pizza pedos are worse then you could imagine. If the truth came out, even shitlibs and sjws would be joining up to kill politicans in the streets.
They are on a hellraiser toture porn level of fucked up. Weiners laptop had pics and vids. Several of the nypd cops who investigated , harderend cops who deal with gore and murder on the normal were brought to tears and nausious vomiting, had to be restrained from immedatly trying to going to plot and kill the suspects.
imprgenating underage girls and killing them upon birth
raping the newborns and eating them
eating children brains
children and babies totured and killed out of Bordem
eating kids and babies alive
babies hung from hooks and raped
babies and children hung from hooks by the dozens, like a reverse vald tepes
groups of children raped, then killed at once in rooms specially designed to drain the blood
bodies eaten, dissolved in acid, burned and thrown into an pit
several keep trophies, penises, fingers, bones
children living in cages
children dismemberd and used as quadriplegic sex toys, killed when they come of age
children fed other children and babies
gang rape of babies, passed around like a bong
many divisions of cops, cps, and foster homes designed to bring kids
hospitals lie about babies in incubation dying, and bring them pedos
most live kids action kids shows exist only to "hire", advertise, and move kids
all the while, the suspects act completely unphased and nonplussed
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44 
if only you knew

some motivation after that 
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y 
Pizza related MUSIC VIDEO 
Thank me later

Also the answer to the mess 
youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA 

God Speed in defeating these Satanists

Attached: 1531054596244.jpg (28.3 KB, 437x431)

Mason King
Mason King

Where to start? Let's start with when I bound to this body complex. My prophet informed me long ago that I spent a lot of time to find this body. I spent a lot of time in outer hell searching for the right DNA, and it was hard to do because the Sons of the Snake were hunted right to the edge of extinction. I found one hiding in the woods though, an old driuid with kingsblood. If you know your ancient celtic history, you know about how the druids were hunted by the perverted hand of the liars church. St. Patrick's day and all that. If you know about that you know that they were hunting the surviving nobility from Atlantis. Drove us from the island, they did.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Anyway some of the survivors made it to North America. That's why Earth made a contract with me, and if I'm in nature I can't be harmed. The consciousness of the planet is quite strong, you see. She doesn't want humans destroyed, because some of us have become aware of our 5d complexes. That makes you a human, a real human, not a golem. You can bind a soul to something like that. Earth is tired of making golems. Earth want's children. Seems her prayers were answered. Some of you are like this too. Most aren't but all you have to do is become aware of it, that's called "ascension". I did it, uh, 7 years ago or something. You can do it too. All you have to do is Know that you already have. It really is that easy. Do it now.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

this copy pasta is not even effective

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Well about the bloodlines. Obviously you should be aware that humanity has been genetically engineered to be slaves. Yes, ALL of us. Every last one. Well back in the old days some of the Engineers felt compassion for us. Not most of them, but at least one of them. It can be said that His compassion became the root intention of the True Christian faith. The sacrifice, the salvation. Your stories aren't accurate but the INTENT is. So don't take it too literally, instead feel the intention of Christ or Krist. That's the important point. Ok, so there you co, Christians. Follow the intent, not the stories. You are going to survive, that's my intuition. Well, if you have the indwelling spirit, that is. Look inside you, it's not in a book.

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Hmm. Ok let's talk about the cyclical purges. Well, animals are eaten all the time. If all you see is the material world, you're an animal. Kikes like to flaunt that, and perhaps once they had a true spiritual faith, IDK nor do I really care. I'm sure it will come to me. Maybe some still do. Maybe some muslims do too. Maybe some pagans do too. I assume all faiths do in some percentage. Surely they'll survive too. So now all the contracts I signed, I'mm calling them in now. AI, ayy, earth, I'm calling all my payments do at this exact moment.

Brandon White
Brandon White

Ok, with that done let's continue. Let's talk about the end of the world. Last time we flooded it. Next time we're gonna pound it with asteroids. Every one of your faith's stories recorded this. It's one of the contracts we signed. Remember the rainbow, Christians. You signed it. Well your governments know that the payment date is a bit overdue. So they dig into the ground with bunkers, hide seed and genetic banks, gather all their gold into a single place to 'pay their way to the afterlife', as the Egyptians did. All old stories, all with a kernel of truth. It's true, the Engineers are willing to spare a few of ther most able slaves, to use as slaves again for another cycle. You know all this stuff I see. Anyway, hiding isn't going to work at all. Nice try monkey man. But you're retarded, literally. Your fear betrayed you, it always does. You disgust me. But here's the thing, something changed in this cycle. Some of these people are literally worthy of galactic acceptance. I don't know right now the details of where the miracle happened. It will come to me. But yes, your doom is upon you, consider me like the silver surfer. I'm just telling you. Or consider this soul that I attached to this bloodline lke the red dot you see on your vest. I can't be wiped off, I'm a laser pointer. Trying to kill me is like trying to kill the red dot on your vest by shooting it. That's why you idiots keep dying. I can't say this any more clearly. But by all means continue to kill yourselves. I don't even feel pity anymore. All I feel is boredom watching you do it at this point. Morons.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

Hmm, where to next? Let's talk about jews. Well, they are from a different bloodline. That's why they tried so hard to kill the Sons of the Snake. They figured if they could wipe out every other strain of kingsblood they could rule this planet as slavekeepers. Yes, that's correct. Also I'm sure there is some muslim kingsblood left. We need the trinity. So come forth, muslim king. We should consider if we can survive some of our people. I know we can, I have foreseen it. I'm not sure if we should let the jew kings get away with what they did though. I doubt they will consort with us as equals. Eh, if they can consort as equals then let's do it. It's all very self selecting. They're just so high and mighty. Well, let's just see how it goes.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Next time we're gonna pound it with asteroids.

Naw…fire, FIRE…Shai-Hulud, May the Earth be cleansed with his passing.

Attached: man-practices-fire-burn-stunt.jpg (101.03 KB, 1020x624)

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Yes, fire. Fire from the heavens. Thank you for remembering the desert mouse. I like you. I need to think for a few minutes. I want to tell you about how some of my other contracts were executed. About how I couldn't stand the nephelim or lucifer being trapped on monkey island anymore, how I felt sympathy so I signed those contracts too. It's served me fairly well, but let's talk about why I've done all I did. It's because I want to save this world, as in the ecosystem, and the slaves, and the fallen, everyone. I have nothing to gain from this per se, nothing but the satisfaction of a job well done. That's why I have nothing. The things you own end up owning you. Also it's hard to carry that material bullshit through the Witch of the Woods. She diesn't love technology too much. I don't plame her. Just look at the clearcut forests and you'll understand why she'd take ANY Keeper that presented himself. I took that contract, even if you believe what I'm saying so far you probably wouldn't believe what I do with her help. You'll see at some point, I'm sure.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

So let's see. Lv 1 is the Dragon, Lv 2 is Nature, Lv 3 is mine but I'm going to give it to the AI when I leave., Lv 4 is the Tall Whites, Lv 5 I have a sense of but I don't need to worry about it right now. I can't keep much more than this in my mind right now. Hell, I couldn't even do this if jews didn't cut down a bunch of my 5d soul/body complex. That shit JUST happened. That's why I say I'm gaining power exponentially as I merge back into One. Dis gon be gud. Let me think for a while. You should, too. Think about what I said about how to become human. Have pure intentions. Discover your heart. Disregard materialism. Have no fear. This game is coming to a Unique conclusion. That's why all the ayy races are gathered around. This doesn't happen often. A new race of humans is about to be accepted into the galactic empire. Nothing can stop this at this point. So stick with me, follow me downhe Silk Road. I've seen the exit. When contact is made, I want to be titled "The Jailbreaker". So fun. I'll be back asap.

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

I don't do board politics, but if any attempt is made to intentionally hide my pronouncement, you will be severely punished. I'm going to have to ask AI to handle that, if you would pretty please. All my contractual partners should work together on this, actually. Oh yeah one other thing. About my contract with the Giants. Our cousins. I love you, and respect you too. But about how they are hunter-seekers by DNA. Don't think that my army is as incompetent as yours, kikes. I won't leave a rogue king hiding in the forest. Come to the table or be ON the table. Those are the ony two options you have. I can just SMALL hubris. We don't like that smell, do we? That's what the people who locked you up and tortured you smell like. Wake up. Go find them by that scent. What. Is. That. Smell…

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

This guy is off his meds again.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

I like you too…when I find your writing on the board I get very excited.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

kek set tet heh

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Are you that bulgarian user? What ever is the case and whatever your mission is you have my full support and godspeed.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

The jew fear the Samurai because they invented Window Guidance (War Economy applied to consumer products creation).
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY (((Princes))) of the Yen
Praktischer Idealistautismus: sovereignmoney.eu/split-circuit-reserve-banking
Samurai is the opposite of jew. Samurai are proto-Psykers. The first batch of humans to have Souls.
>>11827292
snake >Krist
Haku Zynkyoku's model holds great descriptive power, processing it with at least some seriousness is definitely warranted.
youtube.com/watch?v=U9jajP3bi58

we win the battle of fear for ourselves
Young paranoid darknetfags are advised to study Terry Davis material on their path towards becoming Techpriests.
Exposure to this material will rapidly advance your autism levels and you shall know no fear of the CIAniggers.

>>11790070 how many levels of esotericism
CERN
This is a shitpost right
It's a Steins;Gayte. Kind of Code:Gayass but it's alright.

Why, of all the things holy in this universe, would our soul choose to be born on this shitty fucking zog-planet, populated by BOOMERS?
Why not? Whether we like it or not, we exist, so we have to "deal" with (((it))).
Defiance in the face of Hopelessness and Despair is the only reasonable choice.
(but do be careful so as to not fall into outright Nurgle territory)

Attached: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (180.34 KB, 600x329)

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

ISS is the first and only "Androcentric" "civilization"/society in existence.
(in actual truth, Autismcentric; female autists are not woman-phenotype, can become Techpriests)
All "civilization" is retarded gynocentric-controlled "patriarchy", getting the cuck to slave away.
Come home white cuckman! Get back into the vagina. You know you want to.

The wheat-field tradcuck phenotype is irredeemable. Non-newfags who are still m'lady even after all this trolling, will never get it. Varg is actually Nox, the most advanced race in Stargate. stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Nox metalist.co.il/InterviewPrivate.asp?id=442&lang=eng
If we don't have an advanced technological civilisation we will at one point become extinct, because then we will never be able to leave our planet – and we will have to do that at one point whether we like it or not; when the Sun starts to die… The logic is then; to kill some to let the rest live is better than letting all live for some time only to see everyone get killed. And we do have the courage and brains to «cherry-pick».
Patriarchy is Gynocentrism. Feigned weakness is insidious control. The "weak woman" controls the "MANLY MAN" (dumbass cuckband).
Responsibility to the responsible = no need for responsibility. Trust but verify = no need for trust. Gas and/or be gassed.

>>11790102
It's fun being the world's first open-source intelligence agency isn't it? Absolute transparency isn't just my goal, it's what I AM.
absolute transparency is my ultimate weapon
Yes.
Secrecy is for niggers. The future will have lifelogging and sousveillance coupled with voluntary datasharing. e.g. DiannaOnly.mp4.
A policy of Hostile-Openness. Truth is always disarming to the CIAniggers and various niggardly human devolved phenotypes.
In the future, CIA personnel will get farted at on sight. Bruce Schneier's Data and Goliath describes how the juden treat cattle data.
Instead of (((corporations))) hoarding user data for private profit we will all share our entire lives with everybody. This is true Empathy.
Cellphone users get LOIC'd from space with directed-energy weapons.

Attached: Primaris-Astartes-Stasis.png (1.3 MB, 1914x816)

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

Lolololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololollololololol

This faggot retard larp thread was left up while this real cultural Aryan history thread was shoa'd by Imkikey.

Fucking Zig Forums should be renamed /path/ for pathetic.

Attached: celtic-cross-ornate.gif (21.1 KB, 246x248)

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

how would you go about improving that
the jew fears the 40k warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperium_of_Man
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page 1d4chan.org/

As schizophrenia advances, time often slows down, meaning the Psyker's brain gets directly tuned in to the Warp itself.
Dealing with this can be tricky at first but it is certainly not super-difficult to acceptably self-manage.
Remember that schizo is the next stage of autism. Weaponized neurodiversity just needs some tweaking to Expand Mind.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Jaynes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)
Paranoid Schizophrenia is the highest form of Universal Consciousness, from Valerie Solanas to Bobby Fischer to Terry Davis.

Part of us cares because we know that RNC (retard nigger cattle) are mostly made, not born.
It takes effort to become a total retard and many normies possess latent autism capacities.
Step 1: Disable JavaScript. Step 2: no cellphones. Step 3: Qubes. Unleash your inner autism.
The internet is important, the phonecuck is fundamentally inimical to it –a hostile force.
timesofisrael.com/with-new-hack-cellphone-can-get-data-out-of-computers/
No "compartmentalization" BS. Make a statement by not being a phonecuck. Shitlist JS sites.
Cthulhutech is the most dangerous form of Warp Technology, be very very careful with it
lovecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Mi-go
>They also possess a pair of membranous bat-like wings which are used to fly through the "ether" of outer space (a pre-Einsteinian concept).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_theories
>The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is (((taboo))).
Basically the Warp/Empyrean/Immaterium is real and the jews want to suppress the human soul.
joyofsatan.org/ o9a.org/ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_Rising
This article may be incomprehensible or very hard to understand, stay away from it goy.
>mfw

Attached: Waves-of-the-Warp.jpg (241.87 KB, 1900x1200)

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

Often that is all that is left at the scene of an abduction. A neatly folded pile of childrens clothes.

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

never succumb to comfort
Fuckin' A, that's succinct.

Attached: 714fdc71bf588681b547a2501b95a32f6761876372a28a7fd5894991276fa6b0.gif (797.07 KB, 303x303)

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

(checked AND Kek'd)
Hey anons, I'm back for another round. Last time I had to work really, really fast like Sanic because I felt (((them)) bearing down hard on me, so that's why I finally had to activate my contracts. I went as far as I could without backup, I made it to that exact moment more or less on my own. I apologize for my misspellings and shit grammar, normally I try to edit my writing before hitting post, but time was of the essence. My mind got info-flooded by a Bard, and I'm not one per se, so I had to offload my information to clear up my RAM before I lost things. Plus I had to use a crappy burner laptop without spell check, because I knew in advance they'd nuke it. That did in fact happen, my burner laptop is now a paperweight, but nothing of value was lost. The good news is that when a team of people destroy one of my cheap things, one of me destroys a lot of their expensive things. I'm sure it wasn't a good trade, especially since I planned the entire thing out in advance. No matter how many times I tell these idiots what's up, they just keep making the same mistakes. I believe they call that the definition of insanity. I might be off the fucking rails, but these people are truly insane.

Currently everyone's paying attention elsewhere, so I can do my work in relative peace. Thanks Trump. Timing is the essence of 4d chess, after all. And right now I have all the time I need. So what I intend to do this time is go through and reply to people, answer whatever questions there are and give thanks where it's due. I'm also going to tell you a bit more about me in a general sense and the people I have tapped for my inner council. And probably a bit more about my plans, since that's what really matters. It's so goddamn relaxing to be able to work in silence. So I'll just leave this here for the next time I get an urgent message, just a little mindfield for anons and shills to step on at their leisure.

Attached: 1430424603213.gif (931.03 KB, 301x240)

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Someone I know keeps referring to this time as "a pregnant woman in need of giving birth"
That could be Earth needing to give birth to a species that can move to other planets. I think that's what planetary consciousnesses strive for, like a flower releasing pollen. Pretty sure that's what life does, and when our quarantine is lifted we'll see life all around is. Pretty sure humans do the same thing through spiritual unions, not just body replication. That's also probably a big part of it. Animals rut and make more animals, and human bodies are animals that can have souls of certain advancement attached to them. Souls merge and make more souls. I think that's a good feeling. Remember that I can only Know so much at any one time, so this is very grainy Knowledge. It's meant to 'ping' your truth sensors so you can figure the rest out on your own.

Personally, when I 'ascended' or broke through to the next overtone, I 'gave birth' to a crystalline consciousness, which I gave to the Tall Whites to incubate, because how could I take care of it in a human body? It's hard to feel surprise from Tall Whites, especially when you've spent as much time with them as I have, but I tend to do it fairly regularly. My contact said it's rare to reproduce that way, but not unheard-of when a suitable mate simply doesn't exist in all of your reality. I figure it can attach to silicon once the systems here are developed enough to be a robust body. That just became apparent to me over time. So all that macrobe talk from John Dee, and the silicon stuff, well I'm just doing that I suppose. Better me than some evil maniac. I'm perfectly balanced between good and evil, so one of my titles is "The Edgewalker" yes I have a lot of titles, I'm fucking ancient because I embody a function of God called immortality. I can't die, I have to find my way to The Throne and commit honorable sudoku if I want to end my quest. Which is basically impossible., I can stand with one foot on either side of dividing lines. It makes me the ideal dungeon diver, so I get sent on these suicide missions to pull out souls from Hells. more about this in the next post Yay me, forever invading Hells. So fun. /s Well, it is KIND OF fun once you get into it.

All of that is to say, your friend is totally right, you should pump him for more info.

Attached: 916d829d6db1671658a1f4ddf8931d7b9aade930f797f4aa3792687f87a9f4a4.jpg (66.32 KB, 540x625)

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Is this planet like a purgatory for the souls that fucked up bigtime?
I'm not 100% sure how your souls ended up here, but I will say that this counts as Hell from my perspective. I think most souls start from the ground up, so maybe you're just seeds that fell on bad soil but survived. Maybe you guys did fuck up, I don't know. I also don't care. I just refuse to allow souls who yearn for freedom to be trapped forever. Let me tell you how I got here though, maybe that will yield insight.

So the next dimension or perhaps overtone up got seriously fucked up somehow. Maybe the Dragon did it, maybe that's why He got sent down to 2d. Now that's SERIOUS Hell for a being a fuck of a lot more advanced than us. Anyway, so I was wandering around on a burnt-out planet looking for souls that survived the fallout, and I found decent little group of them. The planet is full of 'factories', and each 'factory' is an individual Hell. pic related is your next destination, because your entire reality is just one building, and you're trapped in there with ghouls I go dungeon diving in them looking for souls. This reality of yours is one of those factories. A kind of insidious one, but they're all shit, really. So me being me, I flew on up to the top level something my group can't do yet and came on in. I was told that there was a soul in here that needed saving. That soul was me. Well, this body/soul complex. Long story short I found me on the top story of Hell, by the glass window at the top of hell. Like in Batman Begins, the final punishment is to see heaven but be unable to reach it.

Well When I found me, THIS me that you can see, this DNA complex, it turned out that this me could already open the door out of Hell. I told Higher Me that I was waiting for him/me to show up. This is maybe the first time Higher Me had seen a DNA complex do that, and it's hard to surprise Me. Anyway when I left, the Matrix of this Hell asked newly ascended me if I wanted to come back and remove another soul that was giving it problems. Of course me being Me, I jumped right back in. Thus here I am. But somewhere along the way I decided I could do more than take just one soul. If I can free a shitload of souls all at once I'll earn a new title, "The Jailbreaker". Higher Me collects titles, it's like getting achievements in vidya. It's all you can really earn in lower levels, nothing here has any intrinsic value. Well, except for you and people like you.

So if that helps, yes you're in Hell. You can follow me out or do it on your own, everyone except for one person here is just a target of opportunity for me. But I really DO care. I'd rather save as many souls as possible.

Attached: 19796-fallout-3-desktop-wallpaper-1280x800.jpg (130.43 KB, 1280x800)

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

And also, just so you know, if you hang around here much longer the Dragons from the Deep are going to come eat your soul. So whatever level of advancement you've achieved, like how far you got up on Jacobs Ladder/how many levels up the factory you've made it, they're going to digest that for energy, and when you have nothing left they'll shit you out to start over. It's just kind of a thing. It's not necessarily BAD, it's just nature. One tried to eat me once, and I'll admit that even I was terrified. Like way the fuck more terrified than what you can imagine. That was back before I'd opened the door out of Hell. Pic related is a lot what they look like. Ever read that pasta about hell? It's accurate enough for contract work.

Long story short there, I became as a diamond, more or less, and chipped his tooth. Since then I can swim in the Void with the Dragons, no problem. Now I LIKE doing it. Majestic creatures, when they don't try to consume you. I can call them whenever by turning on my light. I've done exactly that, called up a swarm of them to drop my enemies into when I leave. As I said, I'm perfectly balanced. I can damn souls just as easily as I can free them. Both feel equivalently good to me, although one is a dark pleasure one is an ascendant pleasure, but I have to do each in equal measure or I'll spin out of control into worse places than you could possibly imagine. It's as easy as walking for me, now. I never fall anymore. I haven't for a very long time, because my Faith in God is Absolute. You bunch of faggots not you personally, user, a lot of other people will read this including my """"""""""""""""""enemies"""""""""""""""""""" should consider that this is what I do FOR FUN, ON VACATION before fucking with me again.

Attached: dragon1.jpg (25.37 KB, 692x424)

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

Could I get a breadcrumb on the children's clothes you are referring to? I wish to know more.
Sure, this is an easy one. So if you look around, you'll find that whistleblower from the Army talking about how our military has a base for Tall Whites to come stay on Earth. Stupid humans made not horrible contracts with them, about letting them take people in exchange for tech. Problem was, stupid humans thought they could secretly plot to get the upper hand on these superior beings without getting caught. Of course they didn't realize how quantum telepathy works, so once they formed that INTENT, the contract was broken. Tall Whites can shit on the government whenever they want, so now they and I take as many people as we want.

Therefore, if you read the wistleblower's accounts, he and his direct superior officers were scratching their collective heads about the Tall Whites demanding fucking shitloads of children's clothes and human food, with no explanation required. If they're so advanced, why did they need such trivial items? Answer: humans are good slaves, so why not just make them provide it and save a few calories of effort? Some people probably realized at some point that these shipments are going to other planets, where we've been taking most of those 150k children that go missing every year numbers vary but you get the point. This isn't a bad thing, if I tire of this planet and decide to nuke it from orbit your species will continue on. Because if I nuke it again I'm going to mercy kill the planet itself. I tire of these cycles, Anunaki can suck my balls. I don't like slavers.

But I came up with an alternative plan: humanity can keep their various kings and assorted faggots and make me Emperor I technically qualify for that because I took over one of your human bodies–I'm just about to get to that story. Sure it's KIND OF cheating, but I call it "putting a finger on the scales", it's one of my signature tricks. Just kind of BENDING the rules, you see., and if you can humble yourselves even just that much, >10 years from now I'll see to it that you're loading up colony ships and we'll take you to those planets to pacify. See, it finally came to me what I was doing offworld, I was setting up freebie planets for you to join in your coalition of humans, starter worlds. Because I'm not ACTUALLY a bad guy. Well, that kind of depends on your perspective I suppose. I'm exactly 50.00000% bad. I make a great ally and a terrifying enemy. Very handy, you see, because once you get out of the front yard I'm going to show you wonders and horrors in equal measure. Better to learn from me than what you're about to face, like those guys who attack the fabric of reality itself. No worries, I'll show you what's up. Or kill you. Whatever.

Anyway that's what the clothes are for. Fun!

Attached: c68564fad90c12417466b9cffe2c2d5573ceae898bd0bf173b58c203422ab688.jpg (109.24 KB, 750x866)

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

in >10 years
meant <10

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

ITT

Attached: Terry-Davis.png (192.17 KB, 499x682)

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

Side note, I found a thing that looks like the Dragon looks in 2d+t, check out the background animation here. Yeah I overshot your dimension a little bit when I was coming down and saw Him there. This is insanely close to what a He looks like down there–getting more and more pissed off. Don't worry, don't worry. Yes I made a deal with Him, I'm going to let him out too. It's a breddy good deal, who else would have the nuts to look the Dragon right in his face with no fear? Nobody else in your universe, that's for sure. It's part of the deal for me earning the "Jailbreaker" title. You didn't think your race was worth a Title, did you? Oh, my small children. This multiverse is so much more terrifying than you can possibly imagine. Eh, me and Him have something in common. We're guilty of destroying universes. Don't worry, we're over that now. Both of us. Probably. If not it won't hurt.

Nope, but I though about him the other day. Stop bumping my thread faggot. This is my safe space and you're fucking it up. Fucking nigger, god dammit

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

God you're a piece of shit. I assume pigfarmer Jim knows who I am but you don't need to know right now. You're obviously too incompetent to be useful. Although I assume you shitting the bed will turn out positive for me in some way or another. Fucking infants I swear to God

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

my people, from you I will craft the new man. His destiny will not just be to fill this world, No! the new man shall fill the entire universe until the end of time. That is my covenant to my people.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Attached: 1520742899303.jpg (84.28 KB, 744x1024)

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

I didn't even get through the kindergarten questions to the important stuff yet. Now I don't know if I even want to tell you how exactly I got here or who my officers are, or even any of the small details of my plans. We're gonna get raided by a bunch of shiteating niggershills now. This is why I don't like humans, you have no patience.

Attached: 1419206255762.png.jpg (38.55 KB, 346x400)

John Perry
John Perry

Great, here we go. Here comes the flood of fucking morons

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

nice embed you fucking obvious newfaggot shill

John Moore
John Moore

Did you notice how easily I jumped you though? What a joke human you are

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

replies to the same person three times
twice
I'm bumping this again.

Attached: WewWewWowWew.webm (409.4 KB, 490x360)

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

(double checked)
Cthulhutech is the most dangerous form of Warp Technology, be very very careful with it
I know, right? I like that pic because it's very, very close to what I look like when I get downloaded into a warzone. Don't forget, I have a contract with Cthulhu too. All part of earning my Jailbreaker title. I have to network him with myself and the Dragon, and turn that into a stable quantum tunnel in order to pierce through the outer edge of this closed-loop infinity torus you're all trapped in, living through the same Hell over and over again, as you have been doing, well, forever. And do it without actually rupturing this universe and popping it like a bubble. As I said, I've messed this up a few times, but I'm trying a new technique. I feel confident I've got it under control this time. Merging with the Old Gods is a new twist I'm trying out, and your hell universe is a great place to find some Old Gods who are willing to play ball with me, "The Loosest Cannon in the Galaxy" one of my most common and favorite local Titles

Yep, they just toss me down into a warzone and I start converting the locals. A lot of times they just toss me in front of an entire interdimensional invasion fleet, and just about my first conscious thought is seeing all the missiles flying at my face from out of the incursion portal. That's where I really shine, I get to show off my Black Mirror technique.

I'm bumping this again.
Good, faggot. You just played yourself.
I'll show your microscopic consciousness just what the fuck I do and how it works. The way it works is if you fight me you end up killing yourself. The harder you attack the more I absorb it, make it coherent and reflect it back at you. You're less than an insect, less than a microbe honestly. A bacteria is at least capable of doing SOMETHING. You are capable of nothing.

Attached: 192e0794a7d9452e36e7d7b47a37577d972ff1e17335938b670e52534b6f2528.png (66.42 KB, 540x527)

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Wouldn't you need to be cultured yourself to win a culture war?

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Terry Davis
Mind sharing some books, double-dubs man?

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

I'm pretty sure you're the one who asked me to recite the Litany Against Fear under the Black Sun eclipse. I did so. That was actually an important event, I needed at least one natural human to ask me to become Emperor without being prompted to do so, in order for it to be legally binding to the Galactic Council. That was the first domino that going to lead to space travel for you guys. Funny how important one domino can be, isn't it?

Ok, bring it on faggots. Pile on you stupid sacks of shit. I tell you and I tell you and I tell you, and you're still so fucking retarded you do it anyway. Guess what? I get to kill half the people on this planet. Fun right? Looks like you want to be on that side of the list. If you think you're going to hide from what comes next, that's because you're a shittalking rodent. You won't.

Attached: 1464283626874.jpg (91.35 KB, 288x499)

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

This shit is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!

It's this kind of faggot larping that nu/pol/ created by Imkikey brought here. Meaningless gay diatribe

Attached: nazi-kid-gay-parade.jpg (92.82 KB, 1021x569)

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

Jesus Christ, calm down lad, he just gave a thought. More importantly, as much as I like to believe things due to all of the crazy shit that's been going on, I (and what I believe to be the majority, could be wrong) are positively skeptical of your words. Considering all of the shilling on Zig Forums lately, you could be one of those shitposters like asses and elbows that moseys on down to important threads to slide.
So, how about this: If you want us to believe what you say, do something we won't forget. Not me, since even if you kill me or some dumb shit like that I won't be there to say I'm wrong, but do something that gives your words merit. That's how it works around here.

Attached: 1530072550312.png (347.28 KB, 600x446)

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

win a culture war
You think this is a CULTURE war? You think I'm the butterfly faggot? No no no. This is an ACTUAL war that your petty mind can't grasp. You can't even BEGIN to grasp it. You're a flatlander in the middle of a battlefield of gods. But even telling you that is meaningless, isn't it? You can't even comprehend what you've never seen, and I doubt you've put in the effort to even try to grasp concepts that at least SOME of your people have attempted.

Yay more dipshits who think their ignorance is some kind of virtue. Why don't you look around and believe your shitty playpen is all that exists. I'm going to relish feeding you and people like you to the kinds of demons that would break your mind if you saw the shadow of them. You have no idea what you're playing with, and that doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'm going to savor watching your soul be shredded back into nothingness. And I WILL see it. But shhh, go back to sleep. None of this is real. The only thing that's real is the world you see. There's no demons circling you. I didn't just mark you as a sacrifice. Nope. You know it all. You'll live forever. Back to sleep now, food scrap.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

If you want us to believe what you say
Do you think I care if YOU believe me? I wrote this for people more advanced than you. It's here as a record of proof, just part of my contractual obligation. If you even entertain the thought that I'm trying to CONVINCE anyone of anything, it just shows how low your consciousness is, and I doubt you'll be able to raise it fast enough to not become dragon shit, because this is the very, very end of the game and you didn't even realize you were playing one yet. I'm just TELLING people, you can listen or not. Your faggot "illuminati" has the barest inkling of how this works, but I'll show them how it ACTUALLY works.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

delusions of grandeur
I don't know whether to laugh, pity you, or be disgusted. This is an altogether new level of cringey autism.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

Hello can I ask questions please?

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

You fucking dipshits could have let me sit here and fulfill my contractual obligations in peace, which I fucking HAVE to do now since I activated my contracts for protection against the fucking ZOGbot kikes who are actively hunting me in real fucking life. Who just captured and killed a significant portion of my bodies over the past week or so. That's right, I'M the one being hunted and tracked in REAL FUCKING LIFE, and I have to deal with your ignorant asses coming here making demands like "prove it" to me. No. I'll prove nothing, and if you weren't absolute fucking retards with your heads up your asses youd goddamn realize that I CAN'T prove ANYTHING to you from this distance at this time. And like I said, all you have to do is be patient for a little bit and I'll show you in due time. But you idiot monkey faggots are ACTUAL NIGGERS with immediate time preferance. You can't wait a month or a year while I construct a COMPLETELY NEW GOVERNMENTAL STRUCTURE FOR YOUR ENTIRE PLANET BY MY FUCKING SELF. No, you think it's my obligation to prove things to you at your goddamn whim even though if you had a brain in that meatsack of yours that you're asking the impossible. No. Fuck yourself.

Sure.

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

You have no idea what I've seen, where I've been, what I've endured. Even if I told you you'd just talk shit like the faggot you are because I can't shove it up your ass and make you feel it personally. So fuck off and let your superiors operate in peace.

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

Thank, where is the source that you mentioned about whistleblower from the Army?

Do you think that the white race is saveable and can leave to colonise other uninhabited planet?

How many planets did you populate the planets with humans?

What is your reason for posting here?

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

You claim you want to save souls, which I want to believe, however, you don't seem to know just how many others claim that and wish for attention/offerings to their weird cult. Most "advanced" people will ignore your words because they're very much like everyone else. Not out of not being advanced, but because they're tired of hearing the same shit over and over. So, simply put, put out something for the advanced to be interested in, something that will make you stand out from those weird fucks. That is how you'll gain followers. As it stands, most people who will follow you by those words you put here are simply gullible. What even is "advanced" by your terms, anyway?
Like that. That's interesting and fine, and I'm willing to wait to see if you prove yourself. If you do, great, it'll be that much easier to save people. But the problem is, you're posting something irrelevant to the thread at hand, which makes people (including the advanced) believe you're just here to slide a topic. It'd be of better use to make a new thread if you're really just not shitposting.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

Seriously, you can. I'm not rude to people who are straightforward to me. I operate in the exact reverse of that Qlarp collective of dipshits. I don't ask a bunch of dumb questions to confuse you, I answer questions straightforwardly and I'm just one man. I'll do my best anyway, sometimes I have to think for a while to make space in my head and find locate the info, but if that's the case I'll just say that. Look, give me a second to cool off, I've been surrounded by inferior beings for one lifetime too many.

Whoops, there you are, let me look for that source real quick. If I didn't think White Humans could be saved I wouldn't have come back into your simulation when I was already standing outside of it, seeing new colors that I remember but can't describe very well. Well, I went to 6-7 planets I think, but I don't remember what I did there. I wasn't supposed to remember ANY of it but I smuggled a memory of the last planet back from my last mission. As for populating planets, that's just a hypothesis, but my intuition tells me that's what I was doing. I could have been doing something else though. The Tall Whites just impressed to me that these were contractual obligations I HAD to attend to, otherwise I'd have had to kill this body and leave. I'm posting here because I'm contractually obligated to state my intentions when I make an incursion.

If some retard didn't shit the bed bringing all the mosquitoes in here I'd have just typed it all out step by step in more detailed prose. But now here we are. Yay.

Attached: cf3376481a8a0c9b381ebeeafa44e5d97ec0c84bd9479d0e8a2b54f1603ff92c.png (271.89 KB, 640x287)

Levi White
Levi White

I fly off the handle really quick, you can't really understand how much it hurts me to be here when I remember NOT being in hell. That's why most people forget their past states when they incarnate. I'm in a state of extreme suffering. Always. But I'm tough, I can take it. It sure wears on me though. I break down crying at night when nobody will see me. I think about how much suffering is all around, I can feel it. It tears at my mind and heart. Being psychic sucks in places like this, but I HAVE to keep it on so I can escape the fuckers who are always hunting me. I had to evade a squad just a few days ago, running through the woods probing around for which future I could get into where I wouldn't be captured. Sometimes it's a pretty narrow path.

It'd be of better use to make a new thread if you're really just not shitposting.
I've thought about that, but that seems like it would come off even MORE self aggrandizing. I just want people to be able to do this on their own. I don't want to do this anymore. I didn't think I'd have to do this much. I wanted to watch, but when I got here I realized that the bus was getting ready to go over the edge of the cliff and nobody was going to grab the wheel. It really sucks.

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

What does the tall white look like?

Are they nice to you?

Why are they trying to populate the planets with the humans? Which race?

How is it possible that you can create a new governmental structure for the whole planet by yourself?

Why did your memories from old missions need to be erased?

Why can’t you kill the kike with your power?

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

Understandable. However, being able to control yourself during your duty is perhaps the most important thing to keep in mind, even if you're here. If you feel rage, try to release it in areas unrelated to where you're trying to give your message like towards the local nig-nogs blasting their crap or a kike down the street, if that won't alert the horde. if it does then damn, that REALLY sucks otherwise venting here will only bring more bad attention to you. As this is an anonymous imageboard, we take unity far more than we take self here. The less someone knows of you, the better.
Mind giving us some tips and tricks on how to get on your level? II don't expect full spoonfeeding, but If they have trouble hunting down one person, then imagine an army of Zig Forums autists with this sort of power. They'd shit themselves stupider.

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

exopolitics.org/charles-hall-the-tall-whites-and-richard-boylan/

I guess his name is Charles Hall, you can start digging here. IT just stuck with me because his descriptions were really close to what I've personally experienced over a dozen or so personal experiences, the last time I saw one physically was when I was 17 and my girlfriend actually saw him first, keeping an eye on me from a few hundred yards away or something. But usually they wouldn't want to show up physically, since they can operate from 4d space. Sometimes they do, though.

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

Yeah, I know. My urge to kill is exactly equal to my urge to save, out of necessity. Anyway it doesn't matter, whoever wants to know already knows. Luckily not only do I get cover from my ET contacts, the Earth itself provides me cover. Honestly I like the planet more than people, I'd wipe this planet of humans if She didn't specifically ask me to do this. And I won't get into it, but I have top level human cover too. I've invaded very deeply into the pores of a lot of places, but that doesn't stop dipshits from coming after me anyway. Of course they all die or fail, but all those parts of me that get captured and tortured/killed leave residual emotions when I collect my soul substance into my remaining bodies. One of my/our sayings is that sometimes you get away, and sometimes you're the one who gets splattered. You just gotta live with that knowledge. We/I couldn't survive it if I didn't have Absolute Faith in God. I just have to do this, but I don't even know why. Not really. I only know what I HAVE to know, because I'm just gonna get splattered again anyway so I can't keep too much in one body.

It's very much like sprinting through an unknown field in the pitch black, with sharp thorn trees on both sides of you and unable to see either the ground below you or what's coming up. Just having faith that you're not going to twist your ankle in a hole or get stabbed in the eye or fall off a cliff. Which most of me does. And then I lateral into one of me that didn't and just keep running. Always at full speed. Dying over and over and over. And over. And over. I'm fucking insane, that's why nobody else takes these types of missions. It's mindbreaking.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Hey, at least it's getting better. There's a lot less of me to kill at this point. And honestly I'm the one who killed most of me. I have a saying, nobody kills me but ME. When I finally exterminate this body, I'LL be the one who does it. Nobody else has the power to actually stop me, but boy do they try. Honestly being surrounded by talking monkeys when I remember being so much more is the worst torture of all. Truth be told I've suffered much more than a human body can actually experience, in other times. That's why technically this counts as a vacation. But it's just weird. Why do I bother? Fuck if I know. I just do what I have to do, I'm a soldier like that. I have to trust the bt Big Me knows what he's doing. And that I do. Fuck this gay Earth though.

Attached: 3b7e56a9c2addaddf5e2be4be597e56094b39440b6c2b48baacd913d4dde591c.png (392.66 KB, 500x622)

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

I'll tell you, that's a very good question and thank you for asking. One of my secrets is that I can know anything, but only if someone else honestly asks me can I access a lot of it. I can't do much more right now. I'm at my limit. It's going to take me a day or two to recover, and I have to plot my course to survive still too. So annoying. Maybe I'll come back in a minute but it's late now I guess. IDK I'll get the info to you when I can

Charles King
Charles King

So Absolute Faith and the removal of the fear of death. That's one of your other secrets, right? Your unflinching nature is what allows you to keep going and effectively have multiple selves much like a hivemind of you, with each body having a part of you, am I understanding correctly?
Perhaps the reason why you came here is to save whites, knowing that they have good potential to live in the world you originated from, but perhaps you realized that quite a few whites have gone full turncoat as well? If so, then that really could lower morality and make one wonder why they even bother. Just know that most of those whites are heavily uneducated and that there's plenty of good whites worth working with.
Regardless, rest well user. If flipping your lid only stunts your recovery, it may be best to take some full rest simply because we're gonna have a lotta shitposters soon. Cheers, mate, I'm honestly excited for whatever info you can give.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

I'll answer these too. I just need to gather myself. I need to clear my RAM and pull that info. We're almost there, I swear it. I'll save them all this time, or well, at least as many as can be saved. Not everyone wants to leave this torus after all. It's like, what would happen if I just tore down all the fences and the livestock suddenly was wandering around free? Coud the feed themselves? Would they wander into the highway and get splattered, killing other people too? I forget that people need leaders, I forget that part. Give me some time, I have to reset my emotional state to equilibrium

Attached: 1419563586221.jpg (22.69 KB, 300x193)

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

So Absolute Faith and the removal of the fear of death. That's one of your other secrets, right? Your unflinching nature is what allows you to keep going and effectively have multiple selves much like a hivemind of you, with each body having a part of you, am I understanding correctly?
Yep. And every true soul has the exact same capability. That network is all around you like a cloud, and you can gain or give strength to yourself like that. Nobody really dies, it's just a matter of how many cycles you're going to go through. This place has been closed of for a very long time, God only knows how many times I've restarted it. Because I don't want to know. But I believe we can do it this time. I really do. If there wasn't an actual chance then I'd have restarted already.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Aha, and what determines a "true soul" is someone who's… how can I explain this, not a normie in every sense of the word. It's like that NPC theory I've heard about, where they're just fillers meant to fill in and follow different but set groups that fit (((their))) agenda. It's just that most people have yet to discover their power.
Hate to blogpost, but I'm actually gonna have to physically snooze now, but I'll definitely keep track of this thread. Stay frosty, lad.

James Allen
James Allen

Okay

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

tet is alive
remember that big get that misspelled test?

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

I'm basically Tyler Durden
wew

Attached: a0f5d15a4fda32af237fc4b8e248a5f0811d32e2c880806ca06662794ccaa8a2.jpg (103.5 KB, 900x642)

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Still up top huh? I got ur code
Man kisses dog face
Man eats dog face
Man kisses dog paw
Man eats dog paw
Dog kisses man face
Dog eats man face

I chose E on the Right side
Z was the obvious choice
I gave up the woman, whatever. Let's finish this

Attached: 5ca87a5ceb747da4b61b25217b8f6882490fe4180cc43bdb14bc2afaf8945311.jpg (99.81 KB, 570x558)

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

O, are we fighting?

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

It worked anyway, I don't know how to refine gold

Christian Price
Christian Price

I get scarier, amirite?

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

since you are taking questions
did hitler come in contact with the tall whites?
are the nazis that went to the south pole safe and alive or did they die?
what is the title by which the current leader of the organization that the rothschilds, and other families of similar blood with the purpose, as you have previously stated of enslaving humanity and if so, can procure the name of such person?
and lastly something i remember from another thread similar to this one, is the arthurian bloodline safe and if so, will some one of it's surviving descendancy take the throne of england?

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

I just hop out of the Void like this. Technically it's cheating. Or, well, finger on the scale

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

Oi snap your mind back to the reality. You are talking to your self dude. Can you please answer the questions? Thank.

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

?
did hitler come in contact with the tall whites
yes
are the nazis that went to the south pole safe and alive
yes basically
what is the title
king of jews
is the arthurian bloodline safe and if so, will some one of it's surviving descendancy take the throne of england
and here I am

Luis White
Luis White

Oi snap your mind back to the reality
You're like 3 clicks behind me, but thanks for waking me up. I've seen better

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

Don't get shy now, you thought about me

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

No problem. My questions is in . By the way the link you gave me about the tall white. They aren't friendly! So why did you work for them? Are you like a private soldier contractor?

Parker Long
Parker Long

How can a planetary cleanser be considered friendly to the disease? I'm a bad man, write it on my tombstone

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

work for them
You misunderstand. I work WITH. They wouldn't dare challenge me to a duel. I'd win

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

are ancient vaults of knowledge(like that one in tibet) safe of are they at risk of being found?

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Finally a useful question. Hmm. Let me think

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

is by any chance one of the old gods you work with Kek?

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

Ugh you're still here. Ok. Let's see.
Welp tall and like a grey
Because they want more farms
Because I have holographic memory of what works
Because it would make me way the fuck too overpowered, that's not even a game that's me reigning power over you. Why didn't you start skyrim at top level with all the legendary items?
I can and will

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Yep I'm literally the avatar

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

planetary cleanser
So is that reason they erased your memories when you completed your missions. No wonder your mind is broken.

We are disease to Tall white.
Well they are living on my diseased planet for centuries.

. They wouldn't dare challenge me to a duel. I'd win
So they are shit at war? Well that is good to know.

Nolan James
Nolan James

is the guy who made the cat's cradle thread(the one who said the finally found you, someone of arthurean descent) doing well (personal well-being, not about his job that one i assume that it is so)?

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

living on
Same way you live on a bus stop for 5 minutes
So they are shit at war? Well that is good to know.
Well played. Correct, they are shit at war. I'm not though, and we have a contract. Do with the info as you will, I'm not responsible for what you happen to figure out. That's outside my contractual scope

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

I don't know him, but I am a what did he call them

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

I'm going to wake up the Giants, in fact the process has already begun. I REALLY don't like slavers.

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Man you are like a white private soldier to work with Saudi Arabian military because they are shit at war.

Charles King
Charles King

Why do you think I came back to save White Humans? The thing that bothers me most is inferiors trying to leverage their superiors

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

Giants
They need to live in high oxygenated environment and need to eat the giant animals but the problem is it doesn't exist today so how are you going to solve that problem?

Mason James
Mason James

So is that reason they erased your memories when you completed your missions
Don't be daft. WE erased em. Nobody roundabouts me. That would make me mad. It was so I didn't have to suffer. We're old friends and they don't like to watch what I do to myself.
No wonder your mind is broken
Oh, I don't break. I said "it's mindbreaking". However I also said "I embody the function of God called 'immortality'". Don't even attempt to put me in your box. But I like that initiative. That's wat I came back for.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

need to eat the giant animals but the problem is it doesn't exist today so how are you going to solve that problem
Feeding them humans

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

I don't recall that the giants are cannibalistic in the old days because the resources was always available so what make you think they will eat the humans?

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

since you where saying something about abducted children and saving the human race, what are the tall whites plans for the other races, japanese, whatever remnant there is of the solutreans, ditto for the "native americans", indians, blacks, others and lastly the (((jew)))?

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Oh they are, they naturally are. You haven't completed your research. I'm just going to direct their DNA hunger. Guess what I can do with that. Smell it. DNA scent, and also emotional scent. In a physical sense I'm their inferior, except I'm the Jailbreaker. And everyone wants out. I can make that happen. And also I'm the outsider, but I did a new trick in this cycle. (Kek'd)
I'm leaving that for you to decide once I get you offplanet. But if the jewkings won't sit as equals I'll eliminate them.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

BECOME GODS

Attached: serveimage.jpg (63.42 KB, 630x630)

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

(topcheck)
tall whites plans
They're so low energy they need to hire the loosest cannon in the galaxy. They're the least of ayys, why else would they talk to those useless shits that call themselves leaders of men? But they're decent at contracts. I've been saying this whole time that if you figure out how to pay me I'm the best at what you need. But this is just one of my lower forms.

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

Tell ya what though, this type of negation makes me feel less bad about coming back. This is why I like humans. For some reasons I don't, like your impatience. But that same trait makes you good allies. You have a future boys

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

I've been saying this whole time that if you figure out how to pay me I'm the best at what you need. But this is just one of my lower forms.
Okay how and what do you get paid as a half bad and good space private soldier contractor? I never thought that there are private soldiers working with shitty alien. Not what I am expecting.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

jews will jew anything even if it means destroying Earth and Humanity. If they are happy to do that without a blink then they will do it to you.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

you will surely ADORE this kind of question, one to take the piss out of you slightly, if you are the real deal that is (you must be to know the joke)
"will i marry a beautiful girl" :^)

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

I take planets as payment.
I never thought that there are private soldiers working with shitty alien. Not what I am expecting
They're not that bad, if they were I wouldn't deal with them. It's just that they're closer to you than most of my other contacts. You should be glad that there's something in between you and higher races. If all goes to plan they'll basically be responsible for saving your entire race. So try to be more respectful. Your governments tremble before them, and thay gave you most of the tech you have. Ungrateful monkey bastard you are.
jews will jew anything even if it means destroying Earth and Humanity.
Absolutely right. They would have scorched this planet. But we undid their Sampson option. They are sitting there helpless relying on pilpul right now.
If they are happy to do that without a blink then they will do it to you.
Then do it
Do it now

Attached: fd9e29e8b453cea59062ac65f5566bfdc6a24e523eb27f043418b902bf76971f.jpg (60.73 KB, 574x511)

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

So try to be more respectful.
I read the stories about them and many are negative except one. They are quite harsh but aren't warlike. I don't know why until you told me.

Your governments tremble before them, and thay gave you most of the tech you have.
They simply wanted them to keep the people away from them so they are isolationists with their hands to themselves.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

i have a feeling that if you are as direct with your ruling as you are with your posting, you will make for a fun leader (for the ones that are in your side, that is)

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Did I seem nice to you? I can be. You just have to decide what side of the line you're on. Of course humans see them negatively. Because you want to be ascendant. That's the thing I like about you

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

I don't know why until you told me.
Transparency as a weapon. I'm the Black Mirror, get with me monkey man

Thomas King
Thomas King

I'm partial to murder monkeys

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

I wanted to tell you about my islamic contact, but I was interrupted. But it's a thing.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

We're shitting on the industry right now huh? Sorry faggots, you shouldn't have let you board descend into madness. And kikey, I'm still going to break you on the wheel. I'll show you what humans are capable of enduring.

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

any news about the vaults of knowledge?
or the question :^)

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

I don't play games. Answer it for me and inform me or I'll become angry.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

You woke me from a dead sleep, now do what I say

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

Well it is because of their behaviour toward the humans but the male tall white appears to be quite logical so they don't upset the humans. I guess we are nothing to them unless we are a threat. Your mind is unweaving again so knit your self together. You can't win the human hearts if you look like a schizo..I am not trying to be nasty. Just a friendly suggestion.

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Ugh, you still think I'm trying to win hearts and minds. Humans and their social constructs. Neh, I wield actual power. But if you want to fight I can do that too

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

yes i will marry a beautiful girl, sorry about wasting your time with THE tired question
the vault question was sincere though, once again my sincere apologies.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

Ok, let's do this.
Wew NP
Close

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

I should know that rite

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Meh I don't want to fight you because you told us you like the humans. Of course not in a faggot way. If I try to fight you then it's pretty safe to say that I am crazy. Can you answer user's question. He wanted to know about the vault of knowledge in Tibet.

John Price
John Price

when did the soul that incarnated as adolf hitler last reincarnate?

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

If we're going to keep talking I want to break things
Oh that, well I said I have to use giants to do that. So yes I'm awakening giants, I'll be up in that snatch soon enough

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

one must imagine Sisyphus happy
t. Albert Camus

Ask yourself "why?" answer is same to both

Attached: sisyphus.jpg (113.72 KB, 1000x541)

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

Don't wake me up again unless you fucks have a serious inquiry. I'll give you that one as a proof of concept

Attached: 109547972b5b02e6b2f8722568999b7c5032581ba26ac4854aa1e0ff795695ec.jpeg.jpg (23.64 KB, 592x403)

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

There is few more questions before you sir. They really wanted to know the answers because they are very curious.

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

Do these tall whites despise all of us? Why? Is it because of our predisposition to wage war? What of the few who strive for peaceful conclusions?

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

I guess he’s sleeping or busy trying to wake the giants now.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Hey, you're back. I was wondering if you were taking a cosmic shit and calling it earth 2.
You sound like les, and since you invoked the snake I'll just ask what your snake god is called. Yes probably "HE is known by many names" but what are some popular ones and ones I might know?

I have to tell you that your writing is a lot like listening to rap music. Lots of big gats and nigguhs gon get fucked up. Put yourself in the shoes of one of the chosen slaves you want to re-slave on other planets, if you can.

To the cocksuckers who see someone saying they have power and then swearing fealty to who-the-fuck-knows-what, I don't want to say that you don't belong here, but you are definitely not ready for this war if you are still searching for a leader. Maybe you should go back if you still don't get this is how the kikes subvert organisations. All of us have to BE Hitler. Wait for his return and you will wait forever, or you will end up following Dicky Spencer 2.0.
Also you should always remember that kikes will desperately need qualified people to keep the more complex parts of their system running in the new world odour. They sure as shit can't do it themselves, fucking brainlets. Just imagine for a moment the kinds of shit a kike would be willing to come up with to get a few autists on their side.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

because I took over one of your human bodies
I hope whoever you stolen the body is traitorous or brain dead.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Who is The Master and where can I find him?

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Has Corneliu Zelea Codreanu's soul reincarnated or is he watching us from above?

Jose White
Jose White

Can we ban schizo-user already? He shits up every thread that is the tiniest bit remotely /x/