Anti-Talmudic Memes up 30% Year over Year!

LOLoHOAX Realist on the rise!

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.'

>The internet is now the main source of Holocaust denial, dissemination and recruitment. The use of anti-Semitic symbols and posts denying the Holocaust increased dramatically on social media, over 30 percent in 2018 from previous year, according to a study commissioned for International Holocaust Remembrance Day.

jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/as-holocaust-denial-moves-to-the-mainstream-never-again-must-begin-in-the-classroom/
archive.is/ZiE4g

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x586, 419.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.gov/education/holocaust/about_us/mandate.html
archive.is/EcPQF
variety.com/2018/gaming/news/adl-gamergate-hate-in-gaming-1202861522/
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/762109/jewish/Raise-Your-Hand-If-Youre-A-Kohen.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T H E
A U D A C I T Y

Attached: bcf4dc6ea13e0c49e9ce10196fcf6a5445dd1a5228f7b6eead5b6c002013920d.jpg (1000x679, 116.88K)

Oh look, they're whining again. I'm shocked.

First three weeks, HOLOCAUST.
Next three weeks, BLACK HISTORY MONTH.
After that, time for PRIDE MONTH.

Isn't public education wonderful?
It'll backfire on them, thankfully. If there's one thing I can say with certainty about our education system, it's that teachers are incompetent and children don't fucking care about history at all. Memes are far more interesting to kids than shitty textbooks and old crusty sob stories.

Attached: 7na3jnxrjj301.jpg (750x488, 41.03K)

But the holocaust never happened I don't see the problem …

The problem is that it hasn't happened yet.

They really fucked up by not fabricating a more believable story.

Gee, could it be that likes are liars?

Attached: DachauE019.jpg (800x522 56.63 KB, 104.04K)

Thats what happens when you lie in order to create sympathy. I mean who is going to believe in jew soap or masturbation machines, or an eagle, bear, and jew cage match. Funny enough the most believable thing is the holocoaster.

Attached: O974563.jpg (434x600, 97.77K)

(HEILED)

It did for me, but unfortunately I had a neighbor who was in Auschwitz for opposing Anschluss and I the difference in narratives made me learn the whole truth.

Checked.

Where I live, gay adoption started about fifteen years ago. So that means the first cohort of abused teens are just reaching voting age, and let me tell you, Generation Zylkon is not just a meme.

Attached: love wins.png (715x1020, 729.86K)

Can you feel the winds of change? Mordecai?

. Nice digits.
Story time check.

Agreed. In fact, what got me interested in Andrew Jackson came from an infographic that pointed out things that my school didn't cover.

What I was taught in a Californian school that he was a hardcore racist and a terrible man.

That's already the case, in New Jersey, where I live, Holocaust education is mandatory.

nj.gov/education/holocaust/about_us/mandate.html

Pretty sure it's the same in a lot (if not all) the states throughout the country.

Attached: Holohoax_law_NJ.png (1338x158, 24.15K)

That pretty much covers them all

And here we find out why younger "millennials" are redpilled as fuck. Not only do they have to experience young, "brave", out of control niggers and niggresses ruining society, they have to learn this shit all while being told by (((teachers))) they're privileged and nothing bad happens to them.

thats not untrue

is that a fire emblem reference

that shit doesnt really work , the only thing it does is give you more contempt for jews when you get older and you hear one counter point

then you start to have this itiching in the back of your head like "Could they really have lied to all of us". This motivates you to dig in to hours of self studing into Nazism way more than anything else, not because you agree with Nazi sentiment but just because you fucking hate being lied to.

It really starts to piss you off that it might have been possible. Then you start to apply this idea to all the media and history teaching even in a prejudice paranoid manner. Being tricked , even if it doesnt really effect you poorly has a way of just ruining the entire reputation of a person/group/system.

I think the Streisand effect is the Achilles heal of Jews, its something they cant stop from happening.

I haven't heard this one yet.

Even younger girls are turning on school's feminist teachings. They've come to realize that they are entering a world of work just after learning that it's because of feminism that they are working.

This is the earliest form of "killrooms".
Part of the pizzagate meme everyone seems to dismiss but more ancient, during the war - sick fucks in power have used such rooms to cut and fuck children for adreno-harvesting and yeah to stave off 'boredom'. There's no gaschamber in it but it is a huge shower room meant to clean the room entirely thereby removing the pungent stench of rotting blood or bacteria.
The thick walls were meant to mask their screams (usually seen on other kill rooms).
Since the blood and other fluids had decayed, it is now open for public viewing though there can be a bit evidence left if they're stupid - that is in my opinion.

Attached: Kill_room.jpg (1878x1218, 239.47K)

>>archive.is/EcPQF

Never again will we listen to your kvetching.

Kill room? That's a freezer. You can see the inlet and return along with the water reclaim. It's a mini-split setup.

Well if you do discuss them, just remember, the Bolsheviks weren't jews, and communism is a European ideology!

Nice try. There were 6 million children raped and murdered in that room.

Fuck off back to the DNC, you kike shill.

Attached: Leadership Course.jpg (500x378, 54.77K)

Do you deny the 11 million children raped and murdered by democrats in pizza shops?

Thats a industrial freezer you fucking mong

I don't know what's funnier, if jews are pretending to have a metric for this or if jews actually have a metric for this.

(((trail of tears)))

Ah, the lysol-drinking jew.

Do you think it's just a joke that 60 million children were brutally murdered by pedophile psychic vampires as part of the satanic democratic sex cult?

If you constantly lie about your enemies, they win.

Attached: the nose knows.jpg (567x441, 43.6K)

What does a bunch of pedo fucks have to do with a freezer? Surely there are more comfortable places to do the dirty, woman.

There will be no "killrooms" necessary for your kind when The Day comes, Chaim. It'll happen right out in the street, in your front yard, your bed rooms, your local parks. Kikes like you will be made example of wherever is convenient, you fucking parasitical piece of shit.

You will get the same, goon.

Hey everyone, it's James Alefantis! Run out of money to pay for your own shills?

"Adrenechrome" is a well-poisoning disinformation tactic stolen from Hunter S. Thompson's writings. Child trafficking happens in rural areas. The basement of some pizza places are used for degenerate sex parties ("cofefeve" was the password at Comet IIRC) but there are no killings done there, just sex.

Attached: Covfefe.jpg (798x410, 52.05K)

That doesn't change the fact that that's a freezer. Let's be realistic, liberal elites can afford to rape kids in the comfort of their own homes or in a lounge somewhere.

They got hot tubs and shit.

Attached: 78723165ac00cf657506bb83dd9b5e01a46fc093f70a479d8833c7f827934fcd.gif (245x180, 1020.11K)

Exactly. No one with enough money to buy off whoever it takes to fuck kids is going to do that in a place as miserable as a fucking freezer. It wouldn't even be pleasant to jerk off in a damn freezer.

I actually thought OP was making that shit up for keks. Turns out the truth is much funnier than I thought.
What will they do when it reaches 88%?

Attached: Reich up the memes.png (700x700 164.75 KB, 37.56K)

that's a freezer is a truth
so?
doesn't remove the fact that it can be used for such function.
freezing the bodies and the area reduces the stench since we have such tech now most modern killrooms would do the same - obviously

You are all alike. Words of violence only shows how unconvincing you are and your mark of ignorance.
Adolf Hitler is part of the Rothschild or the Red Shield family. The human life had always been about harvesting loosh, gold, and adrenochrome.
You can trace back his ancestry.
Follow the bloodline.
Then follow the Resources.

OpMockingbird

No one is denying politicians fuck kids, you can tell because they often ignore things that lead to the rape of real kids (like not controlling illegal immigration/human trafficking/etc) while putting up a smokescreen by pushing laws like the Creeper act (look it up for a laugh) to ban fictional shit and things that haven't even been conceived technologically. And every now and then one of them pisses off the wrong kike and they caught in some kind of sex scandal.

But the thing is someone with tons of money and access to corrupt law enforcement/alphabet agency assholes can dispose of a body in a much easier manner than sticking it in a freezer in a pizza place with lots of foot traffic from civilians. At the most I'd say they use places like the pizza joint to meet up with one another and make arrangements for shit elsewhere, if they even have to do that.

They don't do messy jobs at their homes. They prefer to harvest the 'chrome' freshly then eat other glands to nourish their chakra centers.
One elite can afford both a killroom and a rape lounge or evel a trip to lolita island resort.

I think the nonsense you're spouting is the kinda shit they spread to make anyone calling out politicians for being pedos look like nutjobs, and it worked. Pizzagate was written off as a wacky conspiracy theory even though there was likely a ring of truth hidden in all the nonsense that got stuffed into the discussion.

?
deniers are worse than LARPers.

Truth starts with a LARP.
deniers close discussions
LARPers open discussions
Truth is revealed - not denied.

>Later, Mr. Hubert was sent to Buchenwald. In the camp there was a cage with a bear and an eagle, he said. Every day, they would throw a Jew in there. The bear would tear him apart and the eagle would pick at his bones. But that's unbelievable, whispered a visitor. It is unbelievable, said Mr. Hubert, but it happened.
Do jews ever get tired of other jews making up crazy stories? Do they get worried that if the story is too fantastic that the goyim will wake up? Because I don't see how anyone, even someone who believes the official Holocaust narrative could read that and not think it's bullshit.

They know it's bullshit. This is a social norm to the kike, in fact, it's a character trait that they consider admirable. It's called (((Chutzpah))). The outright refusal to admit to being wrong in any circumstance, when everyone around you, including yourself, knows it's bullshit.

I get that they know it's bullshit. What I mean is, do they ever worry that one of the other kikes will say something to cause the goyim to realize that they are lying. Are any of them think something like "shut up, Reuben, you're going to ruin it for all of us."

Well, about that… pic related.

Attached: 1e48eeed8fbad6ea8081445a8acb136010ea1068f984b568d92d0f574e9d5d17.jpg (960x960, 107.24K)

They always seem to forget to mention as to why I should give a fuck.

Are they even trying.

Do you really think that this basic bitch conspiratard bullshit is going to fly here, you fucking gutter trash disinfo nigger? You're parroting lies that have been sown by kikes for since before your worthless faggot ass was done shitting your diapers. Fuck you and more importantly fuck your masters for possessing such a level of arrogance as to think they can have you peddle this rudimentary nonsense here and expect it to have some sort of impact. You deserve nothing less than contempt.

jews only want attention. everything they do is for attention. you call them out for being shitty people, they get off on it cause it's attention. that's all they want. "i'm an ugly, fat, hook nose faced, bald, 4 eyed, small dicked, completely non-contributing sack of shit" REEEE pay attention to me.

thats all they do . that's all they get off on. ignore them and destroy them. what's so hard to understand about that?

But 'never again' means something involving guns and stuff so what are these crazy kikes on about?

Smells like OpMockingbird agent but still replying in hopes you aren't an agent meant to disinfo but someone who blindly follows a pattern from programming hints.
The jews aren't even the final boss. Your pathetic barking only signifies your ignorance and futile instigation. LURK MOAR.

The jews/ZOG are the financial front meant to control the entire industry. The royal families still control the world but they got anonymous you won't even know their name in your life time.
I bet you'd want the last drop of your lineage to become a slave race.
This is your final chance.

Blah blah blah. Nigger are you going to enlighten us with your fucking knowledge or continue to drop vagaries in the hopes of further obfuscating the truth? Fuck you cunt, you are not fooling anyone. It is the kikes, it's always been the kike, and unless you spill what you fucking supposedly know than you're just another goddamn agent of the fucking kikes.

I don't reveal secrets to the wrong person.

variety.com/2018/gaming/news/adl-gamergate-hate-in-gaming-1202861522/

Huge Jewish Lobby ADL is going after hate in Video games. Please spread the word. Jews are attacking Video games.

Sounds like you're full of shit, cunt.

You have no secrets to reveal, you bargain rate kike puppet.

Attached: w00 2.gif (300x228, 2.53M)

The only winning move is not to play goy.

You are one cancerous motherfucker.

So where the fuck did you blow in from? SomethingAwful? Reddit? I don't know how wilfully ignorant one singular human being can possibly be but it's evident you're raising the bar.

In spite of all the evidence right in front of us that we carefully laid out over what, 30 - 40 threads? And you STILL believe it's all bullshit?

That it's just a coincidence that Marina Abramovic happens to be friends with the same people as Hillary Clinton and John Pedosta?
That it's an even bigger coincidence all these pedo organizations use a blue triangular spiral to signify they're boyfuckers?
That there's nothing disturbing with making cake effigies of human bodies and consuming bodily fluids?

I give up, keep buying into the "muh russia" bread & circus.

Don't forget leaked emails about the elite making sacrifices, worshiping moloch, and begging the Rothschild how she can pay them penance.

Sacred trips do indeed confirm the words of this faggot.
MALQUART
KOHANIM

Attached: Dishekel_hispano-cartaginés-2.jpg (422x196, 46.79K)

Also Podesta asking whether he should play dominoes on cheese or pasta. And being asked about a handkerchief (black w/ white) with a map that seems pizza related.

I have a small suspicion dc8765 how fitting the pedo's ID begins with "DC" might be Joe Bernstein or one of his kike underlings finally learning how to (somewhat) fit in with regards to posting style, he seems to enjoy coming here out of his own volition like some hebraic masochist.

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/762109/jewish/Raise-Your-Hand-If-Youre-A-Kohen.htm
(((However, it should be noted that the Cohen Modal Haplotype has been found in certain groups of non-Jews, particularly in southern Africa and among the Kurds.1)))

Fucking kikes.

Its like forcing everyone to believe in the flat earth nonsense.

Ok then show some proof of what you claim.

Memes are no defense against her genetic drifting. Too little, 70 years too late.

Attached: Because 4chan made you smell like fear.jpg (720x480, 57.82K)

Good. The lie is literally collapsing on their little rat heads.

Attached: 5apAXYGaafI.jpg (604x604, 35.05K)

Buy buy buy!

Seems the child raping kike shills got butthurt.

What would you guys say is the silver bullet for Holohoax exposure? For me, it was the sheer logistics of the fuel usage combined with having to move all of those bodies.

It's as if the memes write themselves.

Attached: jewishmemeincongress.jpg (1598x802 232.99 KB, 1.7M)

The Kikes actually thought they could control the goyim if they just locked us down in a tight schedule of continuous propaganda. Instead free thinking erupts like a volcano.

Attached: kek2-289x300.png (289x300, 54.34K)

This I would pay to see.

Covfefe was an Saudi dialect Arabic phrase for I will stand up

SIEG HEIL! DO NOT STOP PUSHING, WE MUST REINTENSIFY OUR EFFORTS AT EVERY WAKING MOMENT UNTIL THE BANKING CLANS HAVE FALLEN! NOBODY ELSE WILL FIGHT FOR YOU, THERE IS NO MAGIC LEADER WHO WILL LIFT YOU, ONLY THE TRUTH CAN SET YOU FREE

Attached: welcome to europe.jpg (950x606, 288.98K)

People only deny it because instead of telling the truth about it, you screech to cover up the lie.
That's an admission of guilt, that the deniers are correct.

That's the thing user, you can't be an uneducated drone relying on mere talking points. You must seek to learn, actually fucking sit down and research. Us oldfags spent years fucking years collecting together enough to bring us this far. Start with Zyklon B and the curious case of the """death camps""" being on the (((Bolshevik))) side of the conflict.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (710x411, 573.59K)

30%? This is really disappointing news. There should be more zeros

Attached: Elephant Seal.png (1200x945, 1.84M)

Attached: Heil.jpg (1600x2530, 864.19K)

NEVER!

Checked, neeto rhymes there user

Attached: Andstayin.jpg (248x255, 14.05K)

what did KEK mean by this???

Attached: Screenshot (13)

Cool it with antisemitic remarks there.

do you have masturbation machine?
I have D&D traps, acid pools and conveyors to hell

Attached: 1445529006768.jpg (1744x926 2.29 MB, 399K)

STOP THAT, FELLOW NADZIES!

Attached: jewishperson.jpg (400x600 40.22 KB, 27.15K)