Lets dox this nigger

So going by the information from the Twitter profile and from his alleged comments on this thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/176985191/

In where he posts under the ID: bX3BmWhn I amgoing to assume that he’s this guy

mayoclinic.org/biographies/famuyide-abimbola-o-m-b-b-s/bio-20054435

Abimbola O. Famuyide who works as an Obstetrician at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota.

Can anyone confirm? We need to dox this fucker.

Attached: 69AD8A10-C74E-457C-B535-F59B7D6E9773.jpeg (944x1024, 94.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fsmb.org/
nbme.org/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2779964/
reuters.com/article/us-menstrual/menstrual-bleeding-treatment-effective-in-all-women-idUSTON30491720070613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have his full name already you retard, if you can't dig up an address from that much then you really need to lurk another decade.

I’m saying that I’m unsure if this is the one. Someone said Minnesota but that could be wrong. That’s who I ASSUME to be him. But then he said that he didn’t live or work in Minnesota and people on cuckchan were having trouble finding him.

He's giving those retards red herrings to throw off their search probably. The dude in Minnesota is probably him

Is that a euphemism?

NYPA

His twitter username is @drnifkin. I wonder if we can definitevely do any searching to confirm that this twitter account belongs to Abimbola.

Oaths are great and all, but uhhh, they're just social constructs, so I don't have to follow em' ya'know like the bible

t.Leftist Medical professional :^)

Aren't ectopic pregnancies something that can be fixed by professionals, though?

Oh (((You)))

Just report the case to the medical board or the FBI. EZ. They will get a warrant on the ip of the account holder. And they will investigate it.

fsmb.org/

nbme.org/

Op is a faggot.

Attached: 1530316183385.png (1212x312, 105.27K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2779964/

Good.

Are you new here?

They probably can but won't - the same way they c-section upside down babies when it isn't necessary

That is damage control - this is exactly the type of warfare to expect from mudshit doctors

if you dox him well he will lose his medical license

Why not just hit all sandniggery types that have that name and let the rest be collateral damage?

The APA and medical boards are all jewish and we know EXACTLY what the FBINiggers are like. Why would they ever do anything to him when they can just move him to a different clinic and continue white genocide from there?

I like this

Attached: the_fuhrer_goes_to_london_by_paszi011-d7c44as.jpg (1024x670, 97.33K)

yeah it automatically seems like bullshit anyway.
probably just a butthurt nigger mad how blacks get abortions non stop.

To be fair, if you're too dumb to get a second opinion before aborting, you deserve to have your genes removed from society.
Saging because this fag just looks like a troll

Still report it to the FBI.

OP report it to the authorities. Do not trust Mayo Clinic.
Then you lost 10 minutes sending an email. Stop whining and do it.

Fuckin' this. They're all sand nigs, so they're probably earned it.

WHO YOU ASK???

ALWAYS REMEMBER

(((Who))) created this environment to sow the seed of societal discourse and why. Most of these accounts will lead back to Mossad if one looks deep enough. The purpose being to divide and conquer. A subtle warfare to weaken the US to bend it to the will of ZOG.

Never loose sight. Remember 9-11, the reality of the horrific events built upon layers of lies, and what ultimately has led you here. The true atrocities and what is known. Don't let yourself be led like cattle. Even now the enemies lurk among conjuring to the will and minds of the weak. One must learn to observe from the outside looking in.

Let not thine hearts be troubled for mastery of your own will and understanding will set you free.

Veritas Omnia Vincit

The US is already ZOG. ZOG has consumed all. The only thing we can do is burn the entire world down and make it not worth ruling.

He's definitely a Muslim. Take it from a Cuckasotan, Rochester is one of the most Muslim cities in Minnesota. There were even connections to the 9/11 attackers and the Blind Shiek.

There is absolutely no reason to believe this. They're covering for their asses.

Not your personal arm.. wait, this case warrants it.

This piece of shit deserves lynching more than doxing.

It'll be worse than that when the situation deteriorates. In the meantime if the tweet is still available remember the basics. Agree and amplify. Make them look as crazy as we know. They do a good job of that already but not many people see it.

Attached: quote-never-interrupt-your-enemy-when-he-is-making-a-mistake-napoleon-bonaparte-3-12-97[1].jpg (850x400, 45.24K)

Speaking of, a couple of niggers are trying to create a new bill to make lynching a federal crime. Fucking niggers don't realize it technically already is.

Always seek a second opinion folks.

And don't trust mayo. They might just want to avoid a fat lawsuit. If the account stopped twitting, it's 100% real ad the nigger is the culprit. Report to autorities.

Absolutely not. The embryo has implanted in a fallopian tube, and now it's growing there. This is insanely painful and dangerous, and eventually it will inevitably kill the mother. Abortion is absolutely necessary in these cases, and the sooner the better. Even a daylong delay is potentially a life-altering medical emergency.

That's what makes this so insidious. Women with a diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy are immediately hustled in for an abortion – no time to think it over, it's your embryo or your life, and any delay could mean lifelong infertility.

If this doctor is joking, which I suspect the afronig is, it's still not fucking funny. Imagine a judge tweeting about how hilarious it is when he blocks evidence and convicts Clinton voters in his court. Joking or not, the state Bar Association would eat that motherfucker from the feet up.

Mayo Clinic will absolutely be interested in this remark. They have a major – and still very serious – commitment to making every patient feel welcome and safe at the most prestigious medical center in the world. This kind of levity is not tolerated at all, and there will be fucking consequences, even if it's just a private censure. It depends on how noisy we all get, and I think Tuck the Buck could make some hay out of this on his faggot show.

You don't really have time to get a second opinion with this particular diagnosis. Requires immediate action usually.

t. intimate knowledge

he could be a guy setting up someone else … leading you to hunt one of your own

wtf is the mayo clinic a clinic for poor people?
white people need to fucking learn the private industry is the only place safe and with decent doctors

this fuck probably couldnt correctly diagnose soemone if he wanted

Huge redpill potential if something actually happens.

This might be a fake or a setup, but don't let it stop being a reminder to never do any business with non-White doctors.

This guy is employing Zig Forums tactics.

reuters.com/article/us-menstrual/menstrual-bleeding-treatment-effective-in-all-women-idUSTON30491720070613 talks about him causing hysterectomies in 5-7% of patients. Guessing majority are quite.

DAMAGE CONTROL

damage control, just as

said

what did >>11791810 say?

Nope.

This this this. Is there any photo or information of this shitskin?

basically this. it's some lefty twitter-nobody making a controversial joke for attention. I'm all for doxing them in any case. let them have the attention they desperately desire.

Attached: 1524441700933.png (634x714, 208.48K)

Seriously?

Being white how can you trust a nignog pretending to be a doctor? Nobody with 2 working neurons would. On topic, OP you are a faggot. You have a name and a working place.

Mayo Clinic said it was a troll account. Did you even read the thread? If you don't believe it from a primary source, then you're just grasping at straws …

Ectopic means that the fetus is growing in the fallopian tube, which requires invasive surgery. This faggot is full of shit.

wtf, does Zig Forums not recognize bait anymore?
Is there a nu-nu/pol/ I'm unaware of?

There needs to be more investigation to be sure but the signs seem pretty clear

It's just idiots and shills.

It's a troll account, but they're a faggot anti-gun nigger so dox away

Of course they'd fucking say that, retard.

This is damage control, how could they know it's fake?
Oh the bio says parody so as to deflect anyone attempting to dox me or press charges, got it.

Find where he works and contact his office with the archived tweet that he’s severely misusing his skills in fraudulent means. Meaning, if the clinic doesn’t sack this nigger, then the whole clinic becomes the target of a harrowing amount of lawsuits.

Fuck this damage control, that shitsking deserves the rope

Attached: jew damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365.09K)

Unless the exact same doctor does both the misdiagnosis and the followup abortion, it'll be bloody obvious that that's not an ectopic pregnancy. The surgeon expecting an ectopic pregnancy will notice in time to abort the abortion and leave the baby unharmed.
Probably the best thing we can do here is use this to push, on public trust grounds, that treatment for an ectopic pregnancy (i.e. abortion) must never be performed by the same doctor who diagnoses the condition.
Oh and dox that twat.

NEVER TAKE (((THEIR))) WORD FOR IT

DOX THE FUCKER REGARDLESS

EVEN IF IT'S AN EDGY JOKE THE CUNT DESERVES TO BE EXPOSED FOR THE SCUM THAT THEY ARE