The Last White Man

Brody Price
Brody Price

Unfinished manuscript by Robert Howard, of Conan the Barbarian fame.

year 2000
global race war initiated by charismatic arab leader
white nations perish due to their hedonism and greed
unnerved and weakened, they stopped reproducing to seek pleasures
main character is a spartan\viking\aryan witnessing the destruction around him
dies in final suicide attack
niggers outbreed everyone else and inherit the earth

I've seen Camp of the Saints mentioned pretty often, but not this one which clearly influenced it. Check it out for future reference.

Attached: Robert-e-howard.jpg (75.11 KB, 450x616)

Other urls found in this thread:

howardindex.com/miscellanea/last-white-man-unfinished-manuscript/
isfdb.org/cgi-bin/title.cgi?1421654
mega.nz/#!XER32JqS!pXPHOcCSbMX5RJr01pWB5tDicxoWmuYdV5VqEU1sBXs
dailymotion.com/video/x2tp89r
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=lZ16vWrLL8I
freeread.com.au/@rglibrary/RobertEHoward/REH-Conan/TheConanSaga.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frost-Giant's_Daughter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Whites_of_the_East_End
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Innocent_White_Man_in_America

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Sounds interesting. Got a PDF or download link?

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

No, I got a physical edition. It's quite suspicious that almost nothing about it comes up with search engines, I smell kikery afoot.

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

Well you better scan every page and make a PDF and post that shit.

David Sanders
David Sanders

POST PICS

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Bummer, I think I will have a look on libgen, they usually don't turn up in search engines.

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Damn, you are right, pretty much the only places that have info about this book is stomfront and Robert Howards official website (and they didn't post the text on there).

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

I'm afraid it's the italian edition, user

Attached: a38f8f9baaf55ee517125ea7dd8a9f017f877bf3d82b1c9aa0ad1b39b6193d6f.png (562.01 KB, 1024x1024)

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Do it anyway, we may have pastanons who can help.

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

That sucks. You know, a lot of books like this have been memory hole'd. Two off the top of my head are
Revilo P. Oliver- The John Franklin Letters
Ward Kendall- Hold Back This Day
I can't find downloads of these anywhere.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

What was the fucking point of this thread?
reference
Reference my foot up your ass.

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

Meant for OP

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Its better than the black cock threads.

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

We can't get around d that, upload it nigger

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

*Can get around that

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

First published in The Howard Collector #5, Summer 1964.
howardindex.com/miscellanea/last-white-man-unfinished-manuscript/

OP should redeem himself and just post pics.

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

This anthology contains the short story.

Attached: Marek-TheNewHowardReader7.jpg (61.77 KB, 380x510)

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

More collections that may be found scanned online.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Here is the italian PDF.
mega.nz/#!XER32JqS!pXPHOcCSbMX5RJr01pWB5tDicxoWmuYdV5VqEU1sBXs

Attached: last.PNG (192.18 KB, 397x639)

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

dies in final suicide attack

Robert Howard committed suicide in the driveway of his mothers wake.

Conan stories are awesome tbh. He is a good writer. Very entertaining.

Attached: 8cc921cf461692e3d4209c6d5247c163.jpg (130.59 KB, 851x1280)

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Upload the script or you’re lying and attempting to peddle alt light script idea as something real you found.

Attached: 40BB10A7-1681-4B7D-8CD5-C8478990EF72.jpeg (308.24 KB, 1090x1453)

Juan James
Juan James

Probably should be in the book thread, but I appreciate OP bringing this up anyway.

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

no, its definitely real, you can find references to it all over, on forums and his wiki page, it is, however, proving hard to find a copy

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

He uploaded it in italian, but I've onle been able to find references to it and no copies of it in english print or otherwise
here's the pdf from his mega link

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

Sword future setting
Didn’t the Arabs and Asians got whipped out by niggers?

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in… Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?
Robert E. Fucking Howard

Pick up one of his Conan books if you have never read his stuff. It really is fun to read. It's gritty and primal. His writing was a sort of /pol before /pol existed. Also -

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

Attached: frazettawolf.jpg (69.66 KB, 730x1099)

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

Asians don't exist
*laughs in mandarin*

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

polacks should really be aware of howard, he is the author of conan

for me, conan was always personification or embodiment of the right wing/fascist philosophy
might is right being the most fundamental, most true statement in the universe
always pursuing strength, never compromising
putting trust only in steel, never trading his sword for anything, always carrying it everywhere and using it to cut down all opposition
spent whole childhood in slavery but didnt see this as morally wrong, didnt see himself as 'the oppressed' or whatever, he was simply not strong enough as a child so it made sense for him to be a slave
once he became strong, killed his master, killed everyone else who stood in his way, became a king of aquilonia
conan is the most stereotypical right wing philosophy/niechean character out there

Attached: Conan-the-Barbarian.jpg (203.87 KB, 1035x1300)

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

This now a /polpulp/ thread. Post your Frank Frazettas.

I'm actually working a short story about Ablebodied tolerance training, only a small minority eat brains and you just have to stop agitating them. Making zombies a right wing meme again, because we all know pinko liberals wouldn't allow us to fight the undead.

Attached: 1419533913710.jpg (963.3 KB, 850x1161)
Attached: Viking-history-X.jpg (469.53 KB, 1096x1363)
Attached: ffcolr65full.jpg (159.65 KB, 1060x877)
Attached: snow-frank.jpg (573.89 KB, 983x1241)

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

Tolkien is the superior Aryan author of the last century.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

Tolkien was a mystic, the man was in a league of his own.

Attached: frank-frazetta-neanderthal.jpg (359.25 KB, 961x1200)
Attached: frank-frazetta-kavinsworld.jpg (290.4 KB, 863x1200)
Attached: frank-frazetta-outlawoftorn.jpg (404.84 KB, 921x1200)
Attached: frank-frazetta-atlantis.jpg (292.71 KB, 857x1200)

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

One of the writers of the Conan film also wrote apocolypse now and a few others. He was who John Goodman's character in big Lebowski was based on. Can't remember his name but for a while he was the token conservative in hollywood

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Anons are born into slavery
have an instinct to be free
find each other in the wilderness (imageboards)
the greatest among may not be the absolute strongest, most intelligent, or crafty
but his heart will be steel

John Reyes
John Reyes

*John Milius, also wrote first two dirty Harry's and red dawn

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Tolkien loved kikes and celebrated the arabization and niggerization of Britain.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Suuuure dude I guess that's why his longest book was about the remnant of a genetically superior race of men regaining lordship over lesser men.

Attached: TN-The-Incoming-Sea-at-the-Rainbow-Cleft.jpg (252.08 KB, 1200x909)
Attached: TN-Earendil-Searches-Tirion.jpg (184.24 KB, 1280x890)
Attached: TN-Last-Sight-of-Hobbiton.jpg (192.4 KB, 1280x894)
Attached: TN-First-Sight-of-Ithilien.jpg (243.01 KB, 1280x759)
Attached: Ted-nasmith-the-end-of-the-age.jpg (336.6 KB, 1600x883)

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Attached: TN-Light-of-Valinor.jpg (258.64 KB, 1344x895)
Attached: TN-Turin-Discovers-Nienor-at-the-Mound-of-Finduilas.jpg (364.37 KB, 1280x840)
Attached: TN-Up-the-Rainy-Stairs.jpg (262.26 KB, 627x960)
Attached: TN-Queen-Tar.jpg (253.8 KB, 1344x876)
Attached: TN-Beleg-is-Slain.jpg (139.33 KB, 722x960)

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Attached: TN-The-Orc-Host-is-Ambushed-in-Brethil.jpg (289.56 KB, 1280x866)
Attached: TN-Fingolfins-Wrath.jpg (211.08 KB, 619x960)
Attached: TN-The-Hill-of-Slain.jpg (267.67 KB, 1280x866)
Attached: TN-The-Nauglamir.jpg (164.59 KB, 855x826)
Attached: TN-Transformed.jpg (284.06 KB, 1344x889)

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Fire and Ice is in a similar vein and you can watch the whole thing here
dailymotion.com/video/x2tp89r

Attached: 25041.jpg (321.9 KB, 861x1200)

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

Robert Howard was awesome.
Good friends with Lovecraft as well, who was a staunch nigger hater.

Why the fuck is that? Wasn't Howard from Texas?
You appropriating our literature you greaseball?

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

It was uhhh, whats it called, sterioscoped? Or something?
I don't remember what that animation is called, but I do love that F.F did all the Conan art, and Fire and Ice. Easily the best fantasy artist in recent history, even my lefty art professor was a big fan.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

Rotoscoped?

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

Right, that's why he based the stupid greedy dwarves on jews, the orcs on jungle niggers, and the evil army of sauron on turkroaches

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

Illuminate'd
If you guys love both Lovecraft and Howard, the RPG setting Primeval Thule is damn good. The best RPG campaign I ever ran, comes in a lot of systems too.

Attached: Beksinski-pic8.jpg (309.15 KB, 876x1016)
Attached: Beksinski-pic15.jpg (73.51 KB, 590x600)
Attached: Beksinski-x23.jpg (85.73 KB, 579x600)
Attached: Beksinski-75-01a00.jpg (94.92 KB, 491x600)

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

translation is in Italian
Frank Frazetta was an Italian-American
Conan the Barbarian movies were made by Italians
Italians sure love Conan, I wonder what Mussolini would of thought of him.

It always upsets me thinking what that jew did to Howard's work after his death.

Oh yeah, Conan is the Aryan of roguish conquest, he did as he pleased. I wish more Anons would write stories and world build about mystical prehistory, mythmaking is real neato.

Attached: ffcolr17.jpg (269.81 KB, 831x1110)
Attached: ffcolr35.jpg (133.72 KB, 810x1071)
Attached: frazetta06.jpg (461.21 KB, 983x1240)
Attached: frank-frazetta-thesilverwarrior.jpg (273.02 KB, 862x1200)

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

better pdf that shit before kikes get you

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

I'll give you $50 in bitcoin if you post a well made PDF of it. Once you post the PDF post your bitcoin address, and others have looked at it and confirmed its worthy I'll send the BTC.

Attached: Confederate-pepe.jpg (30.43 KB, 414x508)

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

Read the thread morons, he already posted it here

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

checking your trips. i don't speak italian nor can I read it.

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

TBH $50 is a pretty pathetic amount for a copy of a manuscript that has been memory holed.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

so open up your wallet? at least i offered something. what do u offer?

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Well, why don't you learn some italian then?

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

That was it thanks

I'm doing Tomb on Annihilation with some friends every sunday. I'll take a look, and if maybe suggest it when we are done

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=lZ16vWrLL8I

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Attached: done1.jpg (393.85 KB, 2829x1669)

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Thank you, user.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

Here, have a conan anthology!
freeread.com.au/@rglibrary/RobertEHoward/REH-Conan/TheConanSaga.html

Attached: Conan-title.png (4.08 MB, 1062x2582)

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

Robert E. Howard is pretty damn based. I'll have to check this out.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

This. I just tried to type it out in Google and the automatic fill in feature of the search cut off. There is most definitely kikery afoot.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Fuck off jew.

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

Attached: 1273538937426.jpg (330.78 KB, 914x1200)
Attached: 1273517480668.jpg (564.8 KB, 2113x1687)
Attached: 1273594937974.jpg (200.94 KB, 922x1200)

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

They are ruining his legacy by having Conan played by an isle nigger in the latest Pedowood adaptation of his works.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

heart will be steel
Heart of steel? I've got your back, user.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

I found a few sources to buy the edition of the Howard Collector that had the story it in

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

(check'd)
Dubs sadly confirm. Got any details?
<although
ruining his legacy
This is hardly new… (((Marval))) comics, multiple shit cartoons and a live action series, all with bastards pushing a bullshit story hoping the name alone would sell them…

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Primeval Thule
Why invest time, energy and money (optional) into a setting that tries to emulate certain specific universe, while there exist a few editions of Conan already?
The latest 2d20 edition is pretty awesome.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

Don't see why (((they))) never attack Howard like they do Lovecraft. I've seen "Howard is problematic chauvinist sexist" but not the full on anti-racism assault we saw on Lovecraft. I think we should meme Howard's fiction into popular conscious again and see how they react. Like Lovecraft, his works are going to become ever thematically more relevant as civilisation decays and degenerates, the demographics are changed and only the barbarians thrive

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

He names the jew user, in an extensive variety of "does this remind you of (((anything)))" ways. (((They)))'d rather not bring attention to him.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Primeval Thule is more like Norse Conan verse Cthulhu, they have stuff about Atlantis and some ancient Hyperborea too. Most greenpilled setting around, although they tossed in the mandatory nigger city so they weren't accused of going full black sun, my players burnt it down of course.

Attached: frank-frazetta-carsonofvenus.jpg (233.16 KB, 798x1200)
Attached: ffcolr19.jpg (233.23 KB, 866x1041)
Attached: frazetta01.jpg (432.58 KB, 824x1244)
Attached: QMan-FF-Legacy-553-Kane-on-the-Golden-Sea.jpg (430.28 KB, 989x1400)

Kevin King
Kevin King

How'd you find redpilled players user? I'm lonely and looking for friends, but /meadhall/ is all but dead.

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Everyone hates niggers, /tg/ players tend to be racially aware, however RPGs can be soyboy tier but wargamers are always more right wing. Gyms, rallies, gun clubs and STEM classes are good sources of redpilled players. You often have to introduce them to the game, you'd be surprised how down people are for some dice rolling.
Only a couple were really WNs, met one at a Trump rally and another at the gym. The other three were just friends from college.

It was a 8 month long 1-20 campaign that ended in a final 5 hour fight with Cthulhu, everyone died but the barbarian who slayed him one round before Cthulhu teleported out with a near max critical, he was the gymbro that was too angry to die. Most glorious campaign I ever ran.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Title: The Last White Man Title Record # 1421654
Author: Robert E. Howard
Date: 1964-00-00
Type: SHORTFICTION
Length: short story
Language: English
User Rating: This title has no votes. VOTE
Current Tags: None Add Tags
Publications
Title Date Author/Editor Publisher/Pub. Series ISBN/Catalog# Price Pages Format Type Cover Artist Verif
The Howard Collector, #5 Summer 1964 1964-00-00 ed. Glenn Lord Glenn Lord $0.60 [2]+
37 digest? fanzine Checkmark
The "New" Howard Reader, #7 Spring 2000 2000-00-00 ed. Joe Marek Joe & Mona Marek 52 ph? fanzine Joseph W. Marek Checkmark
Anniversary: A Tribute to Glenn Lord and The Howard Collector 2011-06-00 ed. Dennis McHaney Dennis McHaney xiv+
178 tp? anth
Anniversary: A Tribute to Glenn Lord and The Howard Collector 2011-11-17 ed. Dennis McHaney Dennis McHaney $34.95 xiv+
178 hc? anth Checkmark
Anniversary: A Tribute to Glenn Lord and The Howard Collector 2011-11-17 ed. Dennis McHaney Dennis McHaney $19.95 xiv+
178 tp? anth Checkmark
Adventures in Science Fantasy 2012-05-00 Robert E. Howard The Robert E. Howard Foundation Press $35.00 xiv+
283 hc? coll Mark Schultz Checkmark

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

John Goodmans character was a damn Jew. The Coen Brothers were having a laugh making him Rambo style. In reality Jews dont fight in the Army. And they dont fight for anything but money.

James Diaz
James Diaz

Not only was Walter a Jew, he was born a Polish Catholic and converted because he loved his Jew wife so much that he even did chores for her after the divorce. I bet the Coens coughed up their matzos from chuckling so hard writing this best goy character.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

Glance briefly at the peoples of that age. The dominant of Hyborians are no longer uniformly tawny-haired and grey-eyed. They have mixed with other races. There is a strong Shemitish, even a Stygian strain among the peoples of Koth, and to a lesser extent, of Argos, while in the case of the latter, admixture with the Zingarans has been more extensive than with the Shemites. The eastern Brythunians have intermarried with the dark-skinned Zamorians, and the people of southern Aquilonia have mixed with the brown Zingarans until black hair and brown eyes are the dominant type hi Poitain, the southern-most province. The ancient kingdom of Hyperborea is more aloof than the others, yet there is alien blood in plenty in its veins, from the capture of foreign women – Hyrkanians, Aesir and Zamorians. Only in the province of Gunderland, where the people keep no slaves, is the pure Hyborian stock found unblemished. But the barbarians have kept their bloodstream pure; the Cimmerians are tall and powerful, with dark hair and blue or grey eyes. The people of Nordheim are of similar build, but with white skins, blue eyes and golden or red hair. The Picts are of the same type as they always were—short, very dark, with black eyes and hair. The Hyrkanians are dark and generally tall and slender, though a squat slant-eyed type is more and more common among them, resulting from mixture with a curious race of intelligent, though stunted, aborigines, conquered by them among the mountains east of Vilayet, on their westward drift. The Shemites are generally of medium height, though sometimes when mixed with Stygian blood, gigantic, broadly and strongly built, with hook noses, dark eyes and blue-black hair. The Stygians are tall and well made, dusky, straight- featured—at least the ruling classes are of that type. The lower classes are a down-trodden, mongrel horde, a mixture of negroid, Stygian, Shemitish, even Hyborian bloods. South of Stygia are the vast black kingdoms of the Amazons, the Kushites, the Atlaians and the hybrid empire of Zembabwei.
SOUNDS PRETTY REDPILLED TO ME

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Conan features Norse adventures too (Ymir) and whole world is pretty much Lovecraftian.

Most greenpilled setting around
Say fucking what?

Attached: 210283.jpg (128.41 KB, 900x1273)

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

comics
Conan comics were under multiple publishers before. Some of which were really good.

Attached: conan-43-022.jpg (385.74 KB, 1280x1984)

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

Thank you!

Attached: 420.png (66.98 KB, 273x133)

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

/tg/ mostly seems like a lot of infighting over which system is best, and the game finder threads are only about playing online.
Sadly no Trump rallies or rallies of any sort in Canada T. Last white male in Vancouver
Hell, I'm not even a tabletop player. I just think it's pretty cool and I want hiking buddies I don't have to self censor around. Fuck this hellscape of a city.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

bump

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

I think i have it, give me a moment to upload it.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Is this it?

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Warning you, it was in epub format and i changed it to pdf through an online converter.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Camp of the Saints, near hit, user. Try again.

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

I'm pretty sure it's the same. Are you trying to JIDF us?

Reuploading version i myself converted through Calibre.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

From the intro:

"I HAD WANTED TO WRITE a lengthy preface to explain my position and
show that this is no wild-eyed dream; that even if the specific action, symbolic
as it is, may seem farfetched, the fact remains that we are inevitably heading for
something of the sort. We need only glance at the awesome population figures
predicted for the year 2000, i.e., twenty-eight years from now: seven billion
people, only nine hundred million of whom will be white.
But what good would it do?
I should at least point out, though, that many of the texts I have put into my
characters’ mouths or pens—editorials, speeches, pastoral letters, laws, news
stories, statements of every description—are, in fact, authentic. Perhaps the
reader will spot them as they go by. In terms of the fictional situation I have
presented, they become all the more revealing.
—J.R."

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

This is a Conan/Robert E. Howard thread, friendAnon.

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Thought you were looking for Camp of the Saints.
Eh, i'll take a look for the manuscript tomorrow.

Easton White
Easton White

Posting some Howard quotes.

Attached: 5C8B15A5-9ACB-4559-8616-E86057CFF56A.jpeg (155.45 KB, 1334x750)
Attached: 2BD490CC-F4A9-4D06-B713-25A1B8835E2B.jpeg (140.8 KB, 1334x750)
Attached: 5B5A5F8A-08DE-44B8-8AC9-F0D24145E74B.jpeg (175.53 KB, 1334x750)

Jayden White
Jayden White

can we get a plaintext paste >>11791980

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

implying that a modest reward for preserving the literary works of the european race is anything to be scoffed at
you see elie, to us white men, there are things more valuable than mere monetary gain

Juan Long
Juan Long

God damn, I fucking love Conan.

I grew up watching the Arnold movies with my old man, and discovered the pulp stories as a teenager. Howard was seriously Zig Forums-tier, given his interest in ancient Aryans and friendship with Lovecraft.

Norse adventures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frost-Giant's_Daughter

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

user, it is now your moral obligation to provide us with a scanned PDF of this work, it does not matter if you spend hours in front of a scanning machine, go ahead and do it, double time !

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

i have loved frazetta art since i was a kid

Attached: deathdealer3.jpg (44.5 KB, 453x679)

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

one moar

Attached: combatmat49.jpg (439.92 KB, 940x1200)

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Glorious
free bump

Attached: b403cdd810ed9df8af90fc5f2cb9072b8d5147426014b28b40eb39da7b8fcc6d.jpg (99.7 KB, 835x600)

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

very much related.

Attached: rcrumbjew1.gif-CRUMB-CARTOON-1.gif (167.81 KB, 490x640)
Attached: rcrumbjew2.gif-CRUMB-CARTOON-2.gif (172.45 KB, 498x640)
Attached: rcrumbjew3.gif-CRUMB-CARTOON-3.gif (171.77 KB, 495x640)

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

Theres a reason he's probably the most imitated artist to ever live

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

Lol

Attached: Desperation.jpg (330.78 KB, 914x1200)

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

I've read almost everything by Howard, I believe he was "lucky" enough to be told information by the higher level secret societies members.
Pen pals with the most influential esoteric writers
Same writers also happen to be freemason niggers largely responsible for OTO, eugenics, and Nazi influence
The amount of information howard would have needed access to be studied in it like he was seems just crazy, especially at his time and location and family situation.
I think he was more knowledgeable but lovecraft or someone told him some real history and the great plan and the short term future. He could see it and killed himself after his mom died

Attached: 5ceeb3913cd02c2a1a92100bf6c8bb6394648ede92d450d68b7e6649f77f3e2f.jpg (43.64 KB, 640x494)

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

That… that thing is just foul.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

aryan woman stronk

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

/fit/index.html

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

THE AMERICAN WHITE MAN IS A PATHETIC COWARD
WHO CAN NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE IN REAL LIFE

Keep banning in record time Schlomo as Whites meeting
up in real life scares the living shit out of you.

William Smith
William Smith

hero is a blonde Aryan
all good guys are white
villain is a Jewish soyboy faggot who's controlled by his mother
villain's army consists of beastial 'men' with brown skin
their first actions on screen are massacring a village of white men, taking white women as sex slaves, and looting the bodies of the dead
Aryan hero is about to finish off helpless nigger, but the woman stops him because she feels sorry for the shitskin, even though it's done nothing but evil to her and her people
when the white king tries to negotiate in good faith with the Jewish wizard, he gets betrayed

This is not only a classic adventure film, it's also incredibly redpilled.

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

I liked Conan and I liked how Howard was so careful to make styggers god-awful shitters and live in a place literally called Iranistan. That's about where I have to draw the line though, he was a pussybitch momma's boy who spent most of his time writing love letters to Lovecraft, another absolute bitch of a man(let).
but my spoopy gorefest edgelordery
It was all trash and so are you. Don't feel like you deserve to even read this, you don't belong here and never will.

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Howard and HP Lovecraft were excellent friends and shared similar opinions. Howard softened on some of his ideals as he got older, as did Lovecraft, but if you're looking for right wing literature, you can't go wrong with either one. Howard really lived up to his ideal though, was a bodybuilder, rancher, and pretty headstrong. HP not so much. Plus Howard is great at inspiring you, if you like to write.

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

Lovecraft was also /ourguy/ with a broken life.

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

THE AMERICAN WHITE MAN IS A PATHETIC COWARD
WHO CAN NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE IN REAL LIFE

Connor King
Connor King

Nah, little edgy manlet faggot has more in common with a kike. It is a great joy to me he died unappreciated in poverty. I'd like to deface his grave but he's just not worth going all the way to the east coast, but rest assured I've considered it.

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

what a nasty faggot you are

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

Sage negated

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

Unironically calling others edgy while being this much of a massive nigger
Sage negated x2

Attached: cringe-collection-nazi2.jpg (160.27 KB, 754x671)

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Yeah I saw you little fags coming a mile away, fucking yesterday. Who do you think you're surprising? Shit taste mongrels.

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

wasting trips
Over the line.

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

edgy manlet faggot
little fags
Someone's projecting quite a bit with that "fag" talk. Got something to share, homo?

Attached: 268.jpg (44.12 KB, 329x399)

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

Howard is a great author and pretty based. I just started listening to his audiobooks earlier this year.

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Nigger, are you seriously insulting published authors when you can’t even manage to string a proper sentence together?

William Myers
William Myers

So your homo to…

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

String yourselves together from the highest tree, niggerspawn. Kek knows I'm right.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

kek
sorry chaos gods of jewish sublimination aren't our thing on fullchan

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

At least this post has an apology in it. If you address me you should be required to apologize. Newfag, please, cuckchan jacked OUR thunder with Kek and when I say OUR I do not mean YOU because YOU do not belong here and never have and never will. That you think Kek was a product of the faggots that ended up taking it, warped beyond comprehension into kekistan and Sargoy's niggitry, is proof of that. Plus, you have to love chaos gods and Jewish sublimination, you love Lovecrap. Patron fucking saint of all manlets who like ridiculously tryhard 'I'm so incomprehensible and my name is gibberish!' 'Dude if the aeons are totally fucked death will die my dude!' babbledygook faggotry. Your taste is shit, you aren't my brother, you are of inferior stock to me and should execute yourself for wasting my time and infesting my board. Fucking koothuuuluuu fellating Redditor scum should not be on this Earth much less my fucking board.

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Reminder that the film is literally about a strong Germanic man teaming up with an honorary aryan wizard to kill a fat shapeshifting reptilian nigger (((hypnotist))) who runs a cannibalistic sex cult.

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

It's also got LotR tier music and setting. It's some good ass shit. Fucking Arnold too, although I don't agree with all (most really) of his opinions and decisions it was an amazing role for him.

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

We need to step up our OCR game. The only copy of SIEGE I could find was OCR'd terribly and reads like a drunk person wrote it. Need someone with one of those automated book scanners to bring our literature into the modern age.

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

tryhard
my board
lmaoing @ ur're life tbh
Feed me another (You), I know you can't resist.

Attached: climaxing-fingolian.jpg (36.21 KB, 800x600)

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Anyone watched en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Whites_of_the_East_End ? So many tragedies. Anyone know what the premise of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Innocent_White_Man_in_America is?

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

off topic faggotry
/suicide/index.html

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

The soundtrack is better than that of the LotR. Depending on your taste there's like 2 boring tracks (column of sadness and maybe pit fights), everything else is top tier. Reminds me a bit of Prokofiev's Aleksander Nevsky (yeah, directed by a kike).
As for Blacknigger, remember today's Arnold is not the same man he once was. He appears in a ridiculous ad urging people not to eat meat to combat climate change when the fucker has probably eaten enough meat in his lifetime to feed 5-6 people for their entire lives. He used to be a great man, remember all his pics with the javelin pose.

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

Agreed. We need to fucking up all games (baste hacker putin has versions of lots of software in portable format fyi).

Meanwhile, here's the fucking book. I used shit methods, but the fucking point is that we can see the general idea, for the moment. I ocr'd then used spell check to correct the worst mistakes, then translated using deepl.com (which is slightly annoying - 5000 words at a time, but they don't make it too hard on you).

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

Wew, excellent job user. Thanks!
The translation seems to stop after the third paragraph of the second-to-last page of the OCR'd text though, which includes the last bit of the story.

Attached: natsoc-thumbs-up.jpg (40.81 KB, 604x293)

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Thanks for the effort

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

<<11866796
rekt fgt
You first, little man.
I'd put them near one another. And yeah, like I said Arnold kind of became a bit of a shitshow with all of the race mixing and cuckery.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Crap, what part is it missing?

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Look up "LI però erano migliaia". Anything below that is missing in the translation.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Sorry, fucking fixed. Missed the last bit!

Let me know if it needs more fixing.

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

Can you check this? I think I got it now, maybe:

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

God's work.
Some minor stuff:
- To avoid confusion when it says POSITION (it: POSTFAZIONE) I think it should say EPILOGUE. Maybe a local spagghetti user could confirm.
- Page 6 is blank, I don't know if it's on purpose since it separates the translation from the img and the OCR text.

Anyway now we have the full text in English. A short story from Robert E. Howard was about to be forgotten and now it won't. Good job.

Attached: absolutely-hugh-mungus.jpg (7.36 KB, 163x240)

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

My god, he's a pussy in his old age.
Sold out like a cunt.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

Camscanner is a good phone app that automatically makes pdf scans from pictures that it crops itself and stretches out.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Bueno, should be fixed here.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

(checked)
Perfect. Thank you for your dedication, user.

Attached: hitler-goering.jpg (83.01 KB, 540x702)

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Poor last white man.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Rise, Zig Forums needs the wisdom of our legends!

Chase Price
Chase Price

Superb
Have some rare Conans as your reward.

Attached: conan-the-barbarian-78f46d88.jpg (1.52 MB, 2094x3206)
Attached: conan-the-barbarian-06133a09.jpg (1 MB, 2745x1831)
Attached: conan-the-barbarian-3d7be86f.jpg (781.62 KB, 1563x2173)
Attached: conan-the-barbarian-246c0838.jpg (1.26 MB, 1826x2745)

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

the last celt

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

But back to Conan’s taste for kreplach. The Cimmerian region was also inhabited by the Scythians, the probable source of the name Ashkenaz. Genesis 10:3 actually presents the two peoples as closely related: Gomer (Cimmeria) is the father of Ashkenaz (Scythia).
So yes, Conan, as expected, was not only a librarian, but also a Jewish barbarian and more specifically Ashkenazi.
jews cant keep their hands off of anything.

James Russell
James Russell

Excellent. I'm a pasta nigger myself.

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

I wish I could read.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

What the fuck.
Conan was always explicitly implied to be an ancestor of modern Irish and other Northwestern European peoples. He was named after a French King and had a fucking Atlantean geneological line.
Hell, half the reason Howard created him was because of how much he loved the Irish people(his descent) and thought they were valuable to the United States as members of it.

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

would of
He would have thought "Kill yourself, user".

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

Summer reading materials