White women after DOTR

This isn't hypothetical. It's happening.
Our Nation will split apart into regions, delineated according ideology and race, with conflicts breaking out between those regions.
The question is: when time comes, what will happen to the white women who've been taken in by the Jewish race-mixing propaganda?

One of those regions will be dedicated to liberals (and by extension, those of the race-mixing agenda). That region will not fare well. The men that these women would rely upon to take care of them will be unreliable, to say the least. That would leave them to rely upon the State. Without reliable men, the State that those women will rely upon will also be unreliable, to say the least. Those women are gonna be in a serious pickle. Initially, they will have everything they always wanted, but within a few weeks or months, things will snowball into a grand fucking disaster. Most likely, most of the unmarried, liberal, and race-mixing women will die of starvation and disease.

If history is any indication at all, the cold, hard fact of life is that conservative white men (and honorary Aryans…) are the only ones who can build and maintain a modern society. Without us, liberated women may think they're righteous, but really they're just fucked.

If you care for some white woman in your life, be it young or old, redpill them for their own sake. In many ways, the coming civil war is over the hearts and minds of our women.

Attached: water's edge.jpg (670x679, 76.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

advancedimagingofmt.com/index.php?page=mri-faq)
noliemri.com/index.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie_detection#FMRI
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/cross-race_relationships_an_annotated_bibliography#commoncrr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eventually, could take a while though. We've been living on borrowed time for decades yet it keeps on going. Trump has given us more time economically, but not socially as tensions rise.
Easy, NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND! Let them stay with the niggers they love so much and let them be bred out of existence. inb4 shill accusations, I'm not gonna marry a whore coalburner and political ideology is around 92% heritable, breeding with damaged white women is literally planting seeds of marxism in a potential white utopia.
They will literally breed liberalism and themselves out of the gene pool. It's a problem that solves itself.
No, even paco the illegal wetback can farm. It will take a few years but the issue will be maintenance of electrical systems, plumbing, etc which would eventually lead to lower crop yields and then some starvation. It will take some decades for their collapse to happen. Don't forget you've got literal island nations of pure nigger control and composition, that's or mexico is the future that awaits the future libtard nation.
Yup. This time we have to make it so altering shit like demographics via immigration is punishable by death and that the hero who lone wolf kills the traitors is rewarded.
The only redpill they need is the homemaker and virginity pill. Keep them out of the public sphere or history will repeat itself.

If I didn’t collect the hymen, then no diamond. I collected that hymen.

No need for them. White women have the lowest miscegenation rates of any race/sex so we can afford to lose the few who turned traitor to their people.

OP, dont worry pleb, there are people ready to handle any libtard that thinks he knows how to cheeky breeky. DOTR is coming, I hope they have a nice "Zig Forums wasnt joking about DOTR" sign in gitmo just before they walk to the gallows.

Attached: 87f393c7f9c5ed06d77c058bb51231d9161f677f29c47e57a4d5f3f1a633173e.png (143x255, 10.71K)

Depends on how far they went. Race-mixed and had mixed children? The women and children are killed (the women could be sold off as slaves for extra money). Race-mixed but didn't have children or had white children? Expelled and banished with no chance of appeal. All assets confiscated on their way out. The white children can stay, but they will have significant social barriers put on them (similar to children of liberals) and will not be allowed to hold government, media, educational any position of power really positions. They will also be instantly deported if they commit any serious crime.

The grey starts with people who serve in the war on behalf of the white ethnostate. Their benefits and privileges will need to be decided.

To prevent some version of Lysestrata made manefest, we may have to breed specifically for girls, just to get the sex ratio back to normal, for the first ten years or so. I'm not sure yet how that will play out.

No, Zig Forums wasn't joking. Not at all.
Funny, isn't it?

I suspect they will become the new landed gentry.

*Lysistrata made manifest

I'm not talking about whites who serve the cause, but nonwhites and racemixers. Nonwhites and racemixers cannot be permitted to live in the white ethnostate, but they should be rewarded for their service in some way.

That opportunity came and went. Welcome to eternal (((democracy))). Going to be hard to rope anything when they require ID and a background check to buy your yearly allowance of rope.
Easy, they are going to keep getting whored out to minorities and told not to have families unless they are (((diverse))), or put themselves in corporate/government positions they are unqualified for.
Here is a (((Hollywood))) movie idea for you:
And we can put "Based on a True Story" at the beginning.

DELUSIONAL
white welfare for the children of nigger lovers who will hate the environment they were raised in and encouraging parasitism? Stop posting.

there is literally no way to do this, money will be useless, we cant give them land and most likely anything they get will be met with redistribution from the lefty government they belong to. The only thing you could possibly give them is the very land you fought to get, which is delusional.

Why the fuck would lysistrata even occur? Threaten to kick a woman out to niggerville and she'll beg for forgiveness instantly. A woman is useless without a man to support her, after a civil war there is no way she will deny sex and reproduction to the victors especially when her own future depends on it. At most it will be temporary until some basic form of stability is achieved.

Women don't really understand, they aren't red pilled. Most people are fucking retards and cant be told about niggers or anything else. They simply MUST learn the hard way, at the hands of niggers.

It often amazes me how fucking naive or outright stupid some white people are. They don't listen to their fear and get caught out by niggers when they are vulnerable. They allow strange nigs to approach them and sucker punch them. They help "stranded" nigs on the side of the road and get stabbed. It really astonishes me how fucking stupid some people can be. So TBH I don't know how much weight threats of being cast out would really carry.

MRI brain scans and extreme punishments for lying say otherwise user.
Reread my post. They will have certain social restrictions placed on them. That includes no welfare.
Wrong. Lefty governments collapse all the time. How long do you think it'll take for a government made entirely of western libshits to collapse Venezuela or South Africa style?

On the question of what to give them. You could give them those slaves I talked about earlier, you could give them a monetary benefit, you could help them politically in their own country. There are lots of things a government could give to the people who serve it.

They've been taught from their earliest days that their fear is a sign of racism. They silence the voice in their heads that warns them not to relax. It becomes virtuous to be stupid.

Some of us wake up before it's too late. Others don't.

Then make your own rope. It isn't hard.

Bullshit and you know it. When a white woman who has never interacted with a nigger in her entire lifespan pulls her kid out of a school and puts him in another, what made her choose this? Its not the society that says you can never be racist, its the quiet understanding that niggers are not the same.
It is you who is naive to believe this. Except for the most brainwashed liberal moron, they absolutely do listen to their fears, in fact they listen to a fear that is installed in all of humanity everywhere, even niggers. The fear of being labeled a racist is the overriding factor to the fear of robbery or injury from niggers, because to be labeled a racist is to be socially excommunicated from the tribe. Removal from the group is the biggest fear any human being can experience and this is precisely why accusations of racism are so strong a weapon for the left.
Very much so, white women inherently want to be with white men and women desperately need a society to belong to or they will die in the wild. When she is part of a society where being "racist" does not mean excommunication, then she will implicitly understand that being kicked from the white ethnostate is the only threat to her and her proginy's survival.

again, youre fucking delusional. Even if it took just 15 minutes per person it would take fucking years to confirm this AND it would mean no MRI's for the wounded or non traitorous ill whites that need them.
Then who will raise the fucking child? You? Oh then its gonna be the state. Which means it does it through tax money. Which means welfare.
White libshits are high IQ (though unintelligent), they will be able to prop up their dying nation for decades just like whites have propped up the failing south africa for decades. It will collapse when those traitor whites either cannot keep up with communist demands for redistribution or once they're wiped out, but until the whites are so low in terms of population (whites in SA are 8%, farmers are even less and supply almost the entire country), they will prop up a failing but still livable "society" if you can call it that.
women slaves will not benefit the nation, women side with other women first and they will use their influence over their husbands to get the whores citizenship. If you meant giving racemixing women as slaves to nonwhites then you prop up nonwhites AND produce the very mutts we're against. If they won't be allowed in the state it means they have to go back to leftyland where they will be arrested or killed for treason which means they live in our land or any benefit you give them is instantly lost the second they go home to leftyland.
which will be useless in a country that splits in two given a white ethnostate will print its own money rather than rely on kike debt slavery.
you mean like we're helping white south african escape genocide? Oh wait, we're not and any aid that goes into the country is stolen by warlords or governments.
THINK a little more, your ideas are severely underdeveloped.

With 'after DOTR' do you mean after subjugating the rest of the world or purely restoring America and Europe? If the latter, you're still in war-mode because everyone would want to take a bite of a weakened Europe and USA as they do to this day. Total war would be in play, no womb must be unutilized. The mixed race offspring could be fielded for war in the interim but always a lower class, with strict anti-miscegenation and pro-eugenic health policies for everyone. It'd be a very bloody and immoral time and it'll be very tough to maintain or reintroduce morals and values and a civil white society. "We are already demons".

When they are confronted with the full horrific reality of a multiracial cesspool no longer supported by the productive labor of white men, they will be begging for entry to the ethnostate. It makes no sense to be too harsh, we need white women to have a future, and we must remember that they are basically like children, not fully responsible for their actions when led astray. At the same time, the situation their betrayal has created demands that we be ruthless with our judgment and apply tough love:

- Those that have already bred mongrels made their bed and must lie in it. Tough shit bitch, I hope Tyrone was worth it.

- Those that are childless and within breeding age must demonstrate an understanding of the error of their past ways, and a firm commitment to put it right by becoming devoted wives of white men, and mothers to white children. This would ultimately depend on them finding a white man to sponsor their admittance - and this would be a lifelong commitment, the ethnostate would put an end to the divorce rape of men.

- Those that are childless and past breeding age will have to seriously demonstrate their value in some other way to be allowed admittance. Perhaps they could have some value as educators, teaching young girls not to make the same mistake they did.

Take your meds.

True
Wrong. You cannot bring them back. The problem again lies with ideology being 92% heritable. 92% of children from lefty mothers will be lefty, 92% of children from lefty dads will be lefty. You will repeat history when you let your white mans desire to aid all sow the seeds for marxism.
If you're willing to be ruthless in judgment then give no inch or quarter, let them suffer the very fate they fought for.
Only a cuck would want such a wife, especially because childless != virgin, especially with lefty whores. A cuck of a husband and a lefty mother means they will absolutely raise a leftist child, especially since mommy does the child rearing.
Misery loves company, the biggest promoters of feminism are old single wannabe mothers. The miserable leftist whores will push for leftism, if not in the form of nigger importation then in the form off welfare. They will absolutely try to use white altruism as a means for survival because thats all a woman who cannot bear children can do. If you wouldn't give your child public education at the hands of leftists now, why would you do it in a white ethnostate? The professor hasn't changed and the lesson she teaches won't change either.

Cuck refers to the dude doing the cucking. The guy getting cucked is the cukhold

OBEDIENCE
B
E
D
I
E
N
C
E

No it wouldn't. Just get access to their social media as well.
Different department.
The father (if he didn't racemix). Read next time. If the father racemixed, then they are all deported.
California says otherwise. Also, SA was propped up by more than just white libs. Think every western government.
White sharia/coveture laws. Women don't have freedom of speech or freedom of association.
I don't give a shit what happens to them after they leave. They could become dog food for all I care. Also, not every country will be leftyland or natsoc. There are other countries in between, you know?
How am I propping up nonwhites? Leftism is generally inheritable. Do nonwhites giving their women to us prop us up?

This entire post is pure garbage. Women who racemix should never be allowed into a white ethnostate, offspring or not.

this is where you simply apply history to today instead of interperting it. Dont be so lazy to not really think things through

1) these women are not the same women of the 1900s - 1950s , they are orgy driven , testrone taking fire fighting women that are fucking akin to the anime fags for women in that they are becoming more of the opposite sex.

2) these women are the government in the region you are talking about. Queen Cleopatra is coming back to rule over liberalism and liberal states. This is not a flawed state at its core, its not one I would want to live in but all nations fall and rise. Some with women leaders some with men leaders. You are white knighting for the enemy user. They left you to rule their own land. They are not the women you think they are

3) In the coming civil war youll have to stab one of these women in the heart , not win it over. You are right people are choosing sides and regions will occur with strong cultural norms that oppose their neighbor. So when resources are required and must be taken by force it will be the "liberal" region vs the "conservative" region. Dont be surprised if the liberal region has a female commander, and dont fucking take the enemy lightly.

You are right , they are just fucked, and they deserve to be fucked. Stop trying to save the enemy , there are good women that didnt become feminazis that you should be focusing on making a strong future with.

Those statistics are junk. go to any major city and white women will be the biggest whores. Why? They're the ones everyone is chasing. Not only are they dumber than rocks, they're "liberated." Why do you think cam girl websites are filled with white women? They're "liberated." Their sexual desires run their lives. They have no dignity anymore. In major cities, I guarantee you, white women are the biggest whores and the biggest miscegenators. Nigger women are probably the least likely, but that's by consequence of them being the least desired. White women, so long as they're the pinnacle of sexual desire for every monkey roaming the street, and so long as they're "liberated" from shame and dignity and a moral compass, will be the biggest race traitors. For men it's niggers first, then white men, and white men specifically because of gook whores and jew whores. Any white man that's successful is hounded by jewish whores (find a white CEO and check their spouse, I bet you it's most often a kike). Things are fucked. Luckily most of us are still segregated. The government has been pushing nigger ghettos next to every fucking white community in the country though. I can't even go to the store now without seeing loads of niggers. I don't even know where they come form, I just know there's a section 8 housing community somewhere. There has to be. They all just popped up a couple years ago.

I'll also add that it won't be "tens of millions" of women that will need to be tested. Most racemixers are liberal to begin with, so they will be deported/killed on those grounds during the war itself. The ethnostate might have ~10-20 million whites tops, with >60% being men. What this means is that vast majority of female racemixers will be gone. The most you'll need to test will be 5 million or so. If you have twenty MRI machines dedicated to that purpose and no other, each doing 120 head scans a day 24/7. This means that you'll be doing ~800k head scans a year, so it'll take a little over six years to clear all the thots.

The trouble is, 10-20 million whites in an ethnostate against the 7.5B of the rest of the world are pretty terrifying odds. There needs to be some way to explode population and in particular have as many able-bodied militarly aged men available so the standards in the first few decades cannot be as strict in a total-war type scenario. I don't think the rest of the world would let Whites alone, especially since the world economy would collapse all around and there'd be World War Z-tier mass movements.

We have more ammo than that. Also, remind me again how many Afghani's we were fighting against? 1/10th of that number is a high estimate.

We were fighting militarily, we being the largest military in the world by dozens of times over.

No one wants to fuck around with 10 million well armed insurgents. Not even the rest of the world.

There are ~15 million jews in the world user. It doesn't take alot. Also, nukes and biological weapons will make them back off, and the numbers of nonwhites in the world, especially niggers, will drop downward rapidly as aid stops coming in.

ITT: another kike distracting away from his own tribe

Moving the goalposts is disingenuous user… Social media would take less time though
lmao no, you don't have MRI's for different depts. If one doctor in a hospital needs it you refer patients from whatever branch of healthcare you're in to that fucking mri.
I did and you made no mention of father until just now. You said of women that raced mix but had white children "Expelled and banished with no chance of appeal. All assets confiscated on their way out. The white children can stay, but they will have significant social barriers put on them (similar to children of liberals)." No mother to raise them and a father that will have to give up a wife to raise a child will literally breed dissent instantly. No white liberal in a red state will fight to become a second class citizen. The fact that they are liberal itself tells me they'd fight against you in a civil war. Not to mention you'd have to have a political system in place that gets rid of specific political parties or ideologies which means you instantly create divisions in your ranks. No libertarian will side with you, no left leaning capitalist will side with you, fascists of varying degrees will disagree, anyone in favor of a democracy or republic will disagree. You literally set yourself up for loss by outright banning and restricting the freedoms of people. Hell, the very reason a civil war is brewing is because people simply aren't free to associate!
Cali's napa valley wineries are literally white farmers farming grapes. The state is collapsing but it still has a huge economic sector and farmland. They absolutely will be able to prop themselves up for at least a decade.
go back to goatfucking muhammad, the majority of whites will never support this. Keeping them out of the public sphere is actually possible but coveture laws, no freedom of speech and no freedom of association will never pass in an America post revolution. You must be trolling if you genuinely think this can pass or you're as retarded as a lefty that thinks communism can work "if i was in charge"
you're the one that offered the nonwhites a recompense, so what would it be given the ones you mentioned i proved are only viable in imagination
to quote your own fucking self "Nonwhites and racemixers cannot be permitted to live in the white ethnostate, but they should be rewarded for their service in some way." and then "on the question of what to give them, give em slaves i talked about earlier". EXPLAIN HOW VAGINA AND REWARD DOES NOT PROP THEM THE FUCK UP YOU IMBECILE.
Your position is to literally piss away gold and silver after a war? A 16 year old larper can rule over an imaginary kingdom better than you.
in actuality it probably will because the current divide in the US is dem and rep, not SJW/Lib/Conserv/anarcho/lolberg/fascist/nazi, your imaginary revolution is so small it literally doesn't even account for the current political reality of the nation.
Develop your ideas next time and stop larping as if what you've presented is even remotely viable in the real world.

They also have nukes, however, India, Pakistan and so on. While we can hope they'll be too busy with eachother, they might just blow up the world now that the World Policeman is out of commission. Biological weapons and modern weaponry may help but with sheer numbers, the Chinese ants, Latin America, there are many dangers there.

I hope you're right but the odds do not look good. Only the Russians could be a curious case, either a friend or foe, the potential VETO in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization that may survive the collapse of the EU, UN and other global bodies.

Once you go black, we don't want you back.

I like them like Murdoch-Chan. Willing to torture beaner anchor babies to death, use pitchforks to put 56% face toddlers into ovens. Ruthless fascist "war criminals", that is what is needed.

You faggot, we are not conservatives, we are 3rd positionists.

< (((1st post)))
< Muh virginity
< Muh homemaking
If virginity was so great, why are you incels shills so bitter and retarded? Seriously.

No hymen no diamond…. hovewer, the 14 yo wife should overlook it if the husband sucked a lot of mostly no-white dicks and did a little zoophilia to end his own virginity… Stop judging me, you filthy Chads!

Not just fighting, killing. That is the true test of loyalty, a former cuck can redeem him or herself by flaying a captured enemy.

Shit thread OP, guess I have to be part of the super sekrit club to know what DOTR stands for?

Attached: 4d87d153792296fc2d5e7eaba8d00d82f7d5d92efae47296a4a80819db741e3b.jpg (638x960, 112.26K)

Same thing that happened to Scythian women when they turned into whores during the Bastard Wars.

Not FBI, just pointing out what needs to be done after SHTF. There are no home-makers or any other conservative bullshit when the Turner Diaries happens for real.

If any women are reading this, just remember…

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed !!
Help make the Turner Diaries happen for real! -)

The only reasonable post you've made itt so far, congrats.

they won't even do that because niggers and spics won't bring them to power. This analogy is literally in a white only land. They will follow their ideology and not even rule it, but instead be ruled by it with a nigger or spic in charge.
Hit the nail on the head.

Daily reminder even white pornstars and prostitutes often say "no niggers". The actual rate of miscegination for whites women in the us isn't as high as you think it is. Check those if you think its BS.

don't you have to lick tyrones cum off your girlfriends cunt user? Shoo shoo, its not gonna clean itself.

You'll have to check literally every single liberal woman, racemixer or not. There are tens of millions of liberal women in the US.
literal fantasy, in no world will you have mri's operating every day nonstop for 6 fucking years. It also takes 20-45 mins to do a single brain scan with an MRI (advancedimagingofmt.com/index.php?page=mri-faq) so at best you get 72 scans a day, per machine at 20 mins each, 24/7 almost half your already unrealistic expectations. It would take at least a fucking decade if you literally never stopped the machines for a second.

This is a slide thread, if you post without sage, you are part of the problem.

I don't know about that. Some libs are psychotic enough to kill their own children if it means they live to see another day.

0/10 made me reply

No, we have biological weapons, we have superior technology, we have superior strategic ability, and we work together better collectively because we still have that individual proponent and ability. While all other races are merely followers of a leader, we are all capable, for the most of, of independent decision making, on the spot. A unit of white men, willing, is more effective than hundreds of non-whites. This can be seen in every war we've ever waged with non-whites. Gooks especially.

Hookers only because niggers rough them up and refuse to pay. Porn? That's all changed. Blacked and other shit has changed the face of porn and involved many of the newer, younger women in interracial. I image they pay well, and it probably also has to do with college-aged white women being depraved, "liberated" filth. Go to a university, a major urban center, or even small towns with nigger drug dealers, and the biggest whores will be white women. I never said it was a majority of them, but it's certainly not uncommon anymore. College-aged white women are trash, most prominently in urban areas and at universities. This specific demographic, I can almost guarantee, are the biggest race-traitors, next to nigger males of course. No one can top them. The left has completely destroyed the mind of younger white women.

You do realize you can't turn off MRI machines right? You can for service, but that isn't done often Shit, the hospital where I work literally has an MRI that hasn't been completely shut off in three years.
Here is a site that shills the technology:
noliemri.com/index.htm
As you can see, you are only looking at certain parts of the brain to tell if someone is lying. It doesn't appear to be a normal brain scan that you would use to search for pathology. Wiki for more lie detection methods.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie_detection#FMRI

not even trying are you?
You're still moving the goalpost. "The standard will be MRI scans… nvm it will be social media! nvm it will be both! nvm its gonna be whatever i can't think of that might work!"
and i already went through your unrealistic numbers and time slots too. Wanna bring up cost of operation as well or is that just gonna prove how unrealistic this standard that you keep refusing to firmly stand behind is?
divided we will not be conquered i swear! the other factions on the right that also hold guns and fundamentally disagree with me will absolutely lose
which means they and you get crushed you fucking moron. Politically you're in the minority, if the majority left, majority right and minor groups in between don't want you, you will literally fucking lose.
if whites were free to associate and make white only states/societies there would literally be no civil war because then whites would not be at risk of genocide. Again, THINK a bit user, you must be tired of displaying a spic tier IQ.
and you somehow assume the left coast won't give water to a massive source of agriculture? you srs?
if i give the poor a billion dollars to spend, have i propped them up?
They probably wont help you lol, they'll rejoice that the US split up and fight each other to be the new global hegemon. They don't agree with your politics either btw so i dont see where you'll get their support from.
it is when you kick them the fuck out of the state you live in

Or I can have a nigger like yourself get triggered and look it up so you don't feel as stupid as me and then spell it out for me to prove your superior intellectual intelligence

< no women in the workforce…
< Waaah, I can't findd a 12 yo virgine to marry!
Don't give a fuck. Your ersatz-conservative memes are part of the problem.
There won't be any place for such bullshit in the coming war and what comes after. There is only fighting, subverting, overthrowing.
Now, get ride of that virginity so you can quite being a whinnie faggot.

Chainsaw beheaders, not house makers. -)

weeeeeeeeewwwww laaaaaaaad
weeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I appreciate your confidence. We mustn't forget that the Jews won't be all defeated, as they are all over the world. They will want to retaliate, using Samson Option tier abilities, if they even have those. Their whole surveillance state will have to be shut down, internet purely focussed on the tasks at hand. They'll incite the whole world against us if possible and try to ship them in from all sides. Canada, Mexico, China, I doubt Europe could survive so as many white people will need to be transported as possible, avoiding or engaging enemy fleets and making sure that huge amounts of people can be processed rapidly and as many men drafted and trained for civil defense.
The enemy will likely have the two coasts due to them being Liberal strongholds so geographical isolation is a likely problem as well. All in all, I'm not too convinced yet it can be done in that manner.

Time to stfu and look up the stats i told you to look up: pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

Are you mentally slow? Whores don't get married, they have casual sex. College-aged white women are mostly whores. A minority are married. Most have multiple sex partners.

nice larp faggot, dark skinned people will still see white women as a rare commodity because beauty is a rare commodity, this will displace brown women onto the street. White womens standards will drop severely, they will breed dark skinned people, and we will have another great loss in our numbers.

thats how we got here, not being too harsh. Dont just be harsh be draconian. A great nation is not created on making compromises. You are right that they will be wanting to come back but when they do they must accept (and they will because the alternative will suck worse) the necessary customes.

No fucking excuses, you want inside heavens gates you must abide by the laws.

You are being a fucking weak link, sit down and shutup let the leaders talk.

your society sucks , its like horror film

Fuck off with this kike feminist bullshit.

The spirit of my original argument is that we will use whatever works. Stop being an absolute fucking autist.
Talk about moving goalposts.

Many of them don't have much problems with their children being dead while stating that "hate" is bad. Solution is simple enough. Have them kill (slowly) what they defended so much. Clockwork Orange style re-education could also be a solution.

In any case, dehumanization is what is needed when facing war, especially the kind of war that is coming.

Marriage? Just make supermen like the In-Vitros in Space Above and Beyond tv series + The Iron Dream by Norman Spinrad.

Your ideal society sparkles in the sunlight, mine stakes and beheads fagpires. -D

I think your premise is wrong. It is a well thought out but I think you are missing something.

You say we will separate, but have blacks ever left it side and sought their own space in the US? How about the Mexicans we cannot seem to chase out fast enough? What about the kikes who have followed White man around the globe to the farthest reaches of Africa in the chance they can ruin our society?

Once you realize that these parasites will never leave Whites alone you will realize they will never let us live separately. We will either have to make it economically impossible (which works for blacks and mexicans, but not kikes) or we will have to physically force them out. There is no peaceful separation, even ignoring the logistics of breaking up a country and merely focusing on race.

Nice way to say that normies are losers for having sex, relationship and a social life. IE things you wish you would get but can't. Heck, even Elliot Rodger was better than most of your kind despite his kike ancestry.

Zig Forums-tier thread

Losers for having random casual sex*. It not only increases the rate of STDs, it also lowers the quality of a society.

How new and stupid do you have to be to admit to not knowing what DOTR is? Lurk more faggot.

>(((conservatives)))
>(((liberals)))
That's why, you dumb faggot. Lurk more and become NatSoc.

I think anyone like that should be killed. War is hard. Fuck stupid people who don't contribute.

Kill yourself and kill all mixers.

This is women's languag.
Are you a woman, because you sure act like one.
Either that or you are an actual cuckold.

Also,

Yeah I think if every (((:^))) was eliminated, each race would be more than happy to live in their own land, doing their own thing according to mutual respect. DOTR gets me as diamonds as the rest, but I don't think ZOG would allow such a thing. All of the black ops tech would be deployed against a few brave guys with ARs. Unless MAJOR portions of the militaries and alphabets were behind the white nation, civilians simply do not have the means to advance. Death to all traitors – haven't you seen the isis videos of them just plopping bodies into the river? This is what is needed to win. Our enemies are already at this level.

I haven't seen this come up in the thread: what geography should be captured first? I very much want out of CA and I'm trying to find a future-proof region near a major national park that also has a water supply. I'd like to get setup there for the desirable timeline.

4/20

OK then bring some stats in. If dating and marriage stats are bullshit why is your anecdote worth more? Racemixing WW = 7% married + X% from Dating Sites. The number is not as high as you think it is.

but you see that would mean i have to assume what you mean rather than take it at face value. I quote you directly and respond accordingly to not strawman you.
I didn't, I used a source to show your expectation of 120 scans per machine 24/7 was not viable, bringing in yet another variable to show how impractical the idea is != moving the goalpost because my original point of "it will still take at least a decade" still stands.
ignores the fact that niggers as a united 13% are still stronger than your 4% fascists, especially if they have leftist zogbots, traitor whites and some spics that can put their hatred of whites above their hatred of blacks in a White Vs. Nonwhite war.
wrong, civil rights act occurred a year before the immigration act of 1965. Whites aren't allowed to establish white townships or cities because of the civil rights act which would not cause white genocide on its own.
the left coast includes more than california and plenty of states near cali are blue
literally never said this, you see now why i respond directly rather than assume things you never say and then answer a strawman :)?
if they're going to remain part of the society, you should pay them but if you're just gonna kick them out right after the fight then at most you give em healthcare and send them on their way.
what makes you think pajeets and changs are gonna fight a war for you only to be kicked out when its all over? You're telling me you'd fight in south africa to kill the whites only for niggers to say "lol thanks now gtfo of SA cause youre white"? No one would do this because there is literally no incentive.
the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Whats likely is conscription to the ZOG military to eliminate lone units of racial blocks that hate each other. You're delusional if you think a race war between whites vs nonwhites + traitors means they break down during the war, those tensions would rise AFTER fighting is done.
but it will, leftyland will not take in traitors that fought against them and any airport they go to will fuck them up for smuggling precious metals and gold, they'd have to declare it and very likely have most of it confiscated.
So minimum 20 mins which is what i used for a best case scenario to get 72 scans a day. BUT HERES THE BEST PART!
so 20 mins to scan + X time to analyze the results. Your own source still proves my point, at max efficiency it would take you at least a decade to filter our 6M women.

lad those women are already lost. Unless you're gonna marry that racemixing whore, shes gone and not capable of children. In fact every dick she ever took makes her insanely unfit for marriage.

so you recognize the problem yet will decide to give them a pass because women? No coming back user, they picked their side and betrayed whites for the sake of niggers and spics. They can enjoy life with tyrone and paco beating them a nice reminder of what they gave up.

marriage means no sex, no relationship and no social life? gee you sure are smart! Nice sage btw, bump :))))

You have no dating statistics. Dating websites are not at all representative of society. Marriage is irrelevant, and comprises a minority of people these days. As for stats on casual sex, I don't know if they exist, and I'm not going to bother looking for them. I'm going based on observation and social trends. Go to myfreecams and chaturbate right now. What do you see? 80% white women. Go to pornhub and go to the amateur section. What do you see? 80% white women. Go to a club, or a bar, and who are most guys hitting on? White women. What are they being taught these days? How do they dress? They're fucking trash. Deal with it.

Your fallacy is the Texas Sharpshooter.

All race mixers will be killed on the day of the rope. The women who remain will be forced to marry and not be allowed to leave home without a male escort

All the nightclubs play is nigger music. Decent people no longer go out. I wish I had a dollar for every coal burner I see at the clubs, I would take over the media and stop the miscegenational propaganda.

If I'm honest, out of all this degeneracy we see in the west the worst thing and the one thing I hope for is that these coal burning whores get fucking destroyed… And pay their toll every last one of them. Let them rip their nails out clawing at the gates of civilisation

So if I walk through a populated urban area and see a confirmation of what I claimed, I'm just "going to a place with whores"? Or is it that it's only a place with whores because the women there made it so? Are you implying myfreecams, pornhub, a beach in Miami, a university campus, and a bar are all the same, and all intended to attract whores, and thus the women there are overwhelmingly whores, or is it that there's a wider problem here, and there's an excess of whores everywhere? I'd say it's the latter; hence why myfreecams and chaturbate and amateur porn exists. White women under 30 especially are trash. It's a fact. There are stats about sexual partners, and the majority have multiple. I'm not finding the stat, but I know it exists if you want to.

I find this headline much more believable.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-30 Ex-CIA Officer Arrested On Suspicion Of Exposing U S Spy Network In China.png (651x673, 533.72K)

The Kalergi plan is older than both and the Protocols even older.
The "left coast" isn't a define geographical area. There are plenty of red counties up and down the west coast. And the coast isn't where the majority of Cali's water comes from. Its from the Colorado and the occupied northern state of Jefferson.
That assumes they'll be united. Which they won't. Just like they weren't in the 60s and aren't today.
I know you didn't. Its a common argument califags bring up to prop up their state. It wasn't directed at you in particular.
Yes, because many already understand that once whites are done, they are next. Liberalism is a global cancer and more people are beginning to the see the necessity in killing it.
Can you site laws for any of this?
5+5!=20
You can analyze results from a previous test while performing another one. The tech isn't the one who interprets the test. And I'd imagine things will be streamlined after doing it a few thousand times or so.
They'll break down BEFORE the war even starts. You are all ready seeing the breakdown in the form of nonwhites taking control of the white left's main political party in this country.
Lets assume your argument is valid. Why is this important? You take the most likely ones first, and then work your way down the list. Time doesn't matter when you are ensuring the purity of your nation.

You don't have a source. Marriage statistics don't mean squat. Come to the South some time, you will see Millennial and Z coal burners all over the place.

Exactly. Acknowledging it exists means we can pinpoint why it exists. Instead some of these faggots want to pretend white women are perfect little loyal angels, when they're not, and ignore the problem. Younger white women are trashy as hell. We need to pinpoint why and attack it.

I've come to the conclusion that these people aren't just naive; they're shills. They mean to tell us that our eyes are lying to us. I've seen enough coal burners out in public, not just in my town, to know that there is an epidemic. I don't need to wait for a (((study))) to confirm my observations. The propaganda is having its intended effect.

Looks like Cletus had to find a way to excuse his addiction to Anime porn by nonwhites. Cringe. This entire thread is cringe. Women don't become neetsocs because the only way to be attracted to that ideology is by being an edgy teenager or a fat worthless neet mad about society's supposed injustice against him, obviously by the Jews because every braindead failed ideology needs a scapegoat, right?

Attached: incels.mp4 (640x360, 5.55M)

Sounds like Zig Forums. Just throw in hormonal imbalances and whatnot.

We already know why though. Its the jews in a broad sense, and nigger culture in the narrow sense. There is no one "thing" that makes a white thot want to coalburn. It is a variety of factors and things. I'll give you the most common ones so you can start:
1) Niggers in sports - Sports are the biggest normalfag magnet and they are filled with roided up niggers playing with balls.
2) Niggers in the entertainment industry. Music, film and TV. Niggers are shoehorned into formerly white genres in addition to being promoted in their own (rap, hiphop). Niggers are everywhere in entertainment.

Defund and destroy those two things to deal serious damage to the nigger image that the kikes push.

both are just as bad.

Scapegoating? Check. (Capitalists, the jews)

Neets who never worked a job in their life? Check.

Cringe incarnate? Double check.

Also checks out that they both pretend to be the best for the "working" class when their shitty ideologies always end up getting them gassed or starved to death in gulag.

Attached: 1513282847165.png (750x1020, 459.87K)

The Japanese aren't perfect, but they have managed to avert a ZOG from materializing in their country. They have an immigration policy that puts their people first instead of being used to destroy them, they have an orderly, mostly crime-free society that does not promote mixing or drug abuse. Even if you don't like anime, these things are admirable.

Say cringe again. I dare you

Attached: 111957.png (651x923, 389.31K)

That's not exactly pinpointing. I mean more along the lines of subtle propaganda through advertising, television, and movies. I mean along the lines of what specifically is being said in educational institutions. Then you've got government programs that force non-whites into white living and working spaces. Human resources. So on and so forth. It's a big fucking system that amounts to more than sports and music. Obviously they're bad, but there's a lot more too it.

Race doesn't matter. Why would should I suppress somebody's freedom to move where they want to and have sex with who they want to as long as they aren't violating anybody property or rights. Seems dumb to discriminate just because of what somebody looks like. And no, blacks don't have lower IQs than whites. That's bullshit. Literally if you hate nonwhites so much just move to Iceland or something to lol.

Attached: ancap-waifu-voluntaryist-anime-wcd4kd6.jpg (462x960, 48.89K)

go somewhere else

Two are human, two are not.

Well yes, but you can't really "pinpoint" it. There is no kike behind a curtain in a cave somewhere that you can go kill.
Sure, but the two things I've listed are the most public. Shit, one user gave a good breakdown of how cheerleaders and football nogs are essentially symbols of fertility. My point is stop supporting these things and let them collapse. No user should pay for sports or entertainment if they are serious about fighting jews.
"Rights" are a white concept and don't actually exist. Have fun defending your rights against niggers and spics who want to kill you.
Races are different in more than just looks. Or do you think evolution stopped at skin color and facial structure?
There it is. See pic.
What prevents you from ruining that as well?

Attached: raceisonlyskindeep.png (305x165 43.3 KB, 10.17K)

Last half meant for

If I've gotta do all the work so be it:
"The data was collected in March, 2000 by the U.S. Census Bureau through the annual Current Population Survey. In general, Caucasians and African-Americans were much less likely than Hispanic-Americans and Americans of other races to be cohabiting with an interracial partner, perhaps reflecting the harsher societal attitudes towards African-American-Caucasian unions. It appears that unmarried cohabiting partners are more likely to be interracial than married partners. This is especially so for Hispanic-Americans and Americans of other races. These data reflect findings that Asian-, Hispanic-, and Native-Americans tend to have the most interracial relationships (Gaines & Leaver, 2002)." According to the relevant figure, 6.8% of caucasians were cohabitating but not married interracially.
"Being the numerical majority, even though a cohabiting Caucasian is least likely to live with an interracial partner than a non-Caucasian, individuals in cohabiting interracial relationships are most likely to be Caucasian."
"Overall, individual characteristics that predict interracial dating are strongly related to more liberal ideologies and integrated environments, not maladjustment."

"Yancey (2002) identified some individual characteristics that predicted interracial dating among different ethnic groups. For all groups, not being Catholic and either living in an integrated neighborhood or attending an integrated high school predicted interracial dating (…) the effect of liberal ideologies was only significant for Caucasians"

Dating and sex are also two different factors which explain why your racemixing whore theory falls a bit flat. Part of the piece brings up interracial friendships and finds ~30% of whites have non white friends. 4/5 studies showed a prevalence of cross racial best friends. Though there's been a reduction in interracial friend group size, whites have between 10 and 31% of their friend group as cross racial."
greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/cross-race_relationships_an_annotated_bibliography#commoncrr

Can't do this on the internet. Only real life action will work.

The same thing that will happen to degenerate men who beat off to trannies and joke about it not being gay.

Back of the head, next to their negro buck.