MIX IT UP, GOYIM!

Our greatest allies at the Coca-Cola corporation have decided to brainwash the gullible goyim in Canada into accepting a mulatto future.

youtube.com/watch?v=03iQKWFZno8

youtube.com/watch?v=pex8ILKN03w

The 15 second ad, while unlisted, is being advertised on the youtube app of every Canadian. Make sure you dislike the videos and like red pilling comments.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=q_dsLVqExW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

comments are disabled, but the like ratio is promising

Attached: comm2.PNG (883x245 20.28 KB, 21.2K)

They don't need Coca-Cola to do it. The presence of literally hundreds upon hundreds of millions of shitskins across the whole of the West and their total infiltration and control of all capital markets and military structures does it for them.

Nothing is better on a hot summer day than an ice cold Coca-Cola and some miscegenation! hehehehe…..

Attached: 1404162457889.jpg (1300x900, 179.54K)

Can't even watch the video in my country, they're shutting it down real fast

lel and that's how you know they know what the fuck they're doing and how it'll naturally be received. Fuck these corporations. I hope they all die.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Wish in one hand, shit in the other.

It's encouraging to think that many thousands of Canadians will click on the ad for this video, see the ratio of dislikes and likes, and read comments calling out the (((media))) and their tendency to include non-white men with white women in advertisements, something which many normalfags likely have noticed but haven't given any significant thought to.

Attached: youtube like dislike ratio.png (1084x655, 43K)

Welcome to the United States of Africo

Attached: 1462775644064.jpg (342x245, 13.86K)

You will never be a hotpocket again

Attached: Grinman.jpg (600x791, 435.02K)

at least hooktube but srsly just make a webm OP

That's cockmongler newfag :^)

Yeah, not available in my country. Requesting webm.

The recent video with JF and Frame Games was very interesting. According to Frame Games US law requires Coke to do this, so going after them is pointless. We need to go after the anti-white laws.

Attached: 3f4bdda15208f63abb4ac84ed63e2e9d4e87f5772cc158a23061ad2ed413d40c.jpg (315x360, 17.75K)

VPN, also you can still dislike it

It was during the Fox's leadership of Coca-Cola Mexico that Coke became Mexico's top-selling soft drink, increasing Coca-Cola's sales by almost 50%.
New shilling…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x667, 1.08M)

These jews are sponsoring the italian faggot pride week with microsoft jewgle and faceberg. Drink wine.

It's not available in my country and all I want to see is the comments. FML

This is too fucking easy.

Attached: coke.jpg (1280x720, 70.84K)

Advertising IS THE definition of kikery.

dont let your memes be dreams

Coke is a shit drink and it makes you fat.

what a lazy op this is why you always archive, always download the video. post webm or gtfo you let them shut it down

Attached: ed1d5c40457baed44f791e5ed4de27c05caa92e05a50716f737be2441fa92357.jpg (600x400, 20.04K)

torproject.org/

It's 0013 hrs. Zulu time. Do you remember the time zone I gave you? Can you do that math and meet the deadline? We have no accountability. One Flag officer, a program manager and a team of ruthless niggas.

You feel so good. I'm on a date and working off my handheld. It looks like a phone, who'd guess. Notice how the pull feels mechanical, smooth unlike magick. I can do that too but this is more fun. I'm on a date with a white colleague and I am using your energy to seduce her.

Have a coke and a smile.

Attached: fake wizard.png (183x275, 68.31K)

IS SOMEONE GOING TO WEBM IT OR DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU NEWFAGS?

You think admin can help you? LoL…you can only block me in a conventional sense and their is not ipconfig/ release you understand Thule poser.

Attached: over his shoulder.png (354x466, 159.26K)

Zig Forums racially-based mass IP blocking when?

Attached: AnonNiggerLover.jpg (1024x576, 62.6K)

CACUCKS TRYING TO ISOLATE THEIR POPULATION!
They disabled comments.

clearly you faggots are living under a rock.

Anime is traditional & White.

GAS THE LEAFS
MAPLE WAR NOW

fixed, you degenerate. take that shit to /b/

Attached: kikes work fast.jpg (1488x932, 732.5K)

fucking disgusting
canada is a wasteland should be nuked potentially if apache helicopters cant do it

checked

Attached: coke-cola-filty-propaganda2.webm (640x480 9.54 MB, 3.06M)

I couldn't get find a working CA vpn fast enough.
Good job m8

yeah they are hard to find the canucks are going dystopian

slash thread

Anyway, I just took a walk through town to go to the bank.
The racemixing propaganda is fucking EVERYWHERE.
White ZOGbot marine with some negress wedding pics
>Fucking (((chase bank)))
Nigger with white woman on atm touchscreen
Fucking nigger and white woman crossing the street WTF

WTF there's not going to be any white people in like 20 years.

Attached: 1402053078901.jpg (1305x747 67.66 KB, 110.66K)

What if they did white male with black female. That wouldn't cause any problems at all, right? I mean, anyone who complained about that would be a racist…

Attached: peaceful_baseball_bat.jpg (248x255, 11.01K)

reported

Arab jews are the worst

Its funny because the majority of these "white" women are jewish.

When I think of a jew woman I think of Barbara Streisand or Joy Bahard from the veiw NOT scarlet Johansson - remember White women were regularly stolen & sent to the sand nigger as sex slaves

Attached: 8c06e46d8b6b8d7f429b6b82c916084198af229b6fdf353121166ddcf5f4b64d.jpg (285x281, 20.79K)

Do I have to spell it out for you dumb niggers? I'm not advocating miscegenation. I want some cucked company like Coca Cola to feature a white male with black female because that will make the nogs chimp out. Do you have any idea how much it enrages them when a white takes one of their women?

Coca Cola's advertising agency needs to include Jane Goodall as the white female celebrity face of this ad campaign. After all, she was the original role model for this kind of thing.

Attached: Jane Goodall mmm 300.jpg (495x299 31.38 KB, 48.41K)

This.

The Germans gave anime technology to the Japanese. America got the rocketry.

Attached: D9F534BB-E76C-459F-8E12-A4631DAD7F93.jpeg (130x140, 5.65K)

When I look at this thumbnail, I see a lot of subliminal color association going on.

The blue/green makes one think of Earth (We are the world!).

The dark shrubbery contrasted with the pale sky plays to the contrasting color associations of the names of the races.

*barrrrrp*

I've noticed a worrying amount of WFBM commercials up here in the last year or so. So many ads have that or just lone white moms with their mulatto kid(s). The other thing I've noticed a lot too is that when they show couples the minority ones or white chick/minority male couples will be young but if they do have a white couple they'll be old. I guess that's part of the push for ''"Hey, white kids (mostly the women), getting with one of your own is uncool. You don't want to be uncool, right?"'

Anyways, daily reminder not to racemix.
>t. mutt

The silver lining is that kids aren't watching talmudvision anymore.

So they want you to take picture of their (((products))) and put it on (((social media))), essentially saving the cost of (((advertising))) for them.

How jewish.

By God, user, that was awfully racist! How dare you insult monkeys by comparing them to niggers!

Funnily enough I just saw a WMBF commercial for a pregnancy test.

Check out Black Twitter's reaction to the royal wedding too. Salty guys and black women who want to set their future mixed daughters up with Germanic Chads.

Attached: 1505698286050.jpg (1057x1169, 102.63K)

Young people use apps. As I said in the OP this ad is being showcased on youtube app in Canada.

I always thought it was Dian Fossey. She was among the first to pay the toll.

Attached: Pre-Toll_Fossey.jpg (750x450, 80.43K)

Did that air in the US?

So they only get angry when a drug-addled celebrity gets married, is what you're saying. Because I've never met a white man who'll admit he's put cream in the coffee.

Attached: Deniro_Loves_John_Amos.png (529x544, 368.57K)

Yep. Earlier tonight I watched about an hour of The Social Network and it popped up.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_dsLVqExW4

Normies don't do that, they look at youtube through the app too when you scroll down you only see other recommended videos the comments are hidden unless you click on some shit at the bottom of the screen. Ain't nobody got time fo' that.

That's the rub. When young people sense that the media is pushing the miscegenation agenda it suddenly isn't as fun and taboo anymore.

Attached: tumblr_p8i7dvqScT1xqn6m6o1_540.png (540x778, 526.81K)

Attached: Scan and #UnlockSummer with Coca-Cola (15s)

Never understood that phrase

Literally a communist propaganda.

Attached: 0_73064_29cd0912_orig.jpg (800x656, 186.69K)

Man. Idk what is going on with my YouTube but for the past couple weeks whenever I hit like or dislike it REFUSES to stick. I tried disliking both videos and when I went back to check it was unmarked. Annoying as fuck.

can you spoiler that fucking pic
thats gross

of course
they have faeces obsession

And to think that Coca-Cola used to be like this.

Attached: coke.webm (1024x428, 7.83M)

White-out that nigger.

Corporations are like Ardra.They appear as whatever the people want them to be. I'm sure in some white minority country like South Africa they show adds about stomping nigger's brains out.

Daily reminder that Coca-Cola is Semitic chemical warfare against the Aryan race.

Pure (((coincidence)))

Went to a semi-popular beach resort on the east coast recently and I saw a few white girls with nig nogs and spics. I was like ?!?!?!? Foolish girls know not what they are doing.

:35

Comment section 99.9% positive.

Literally what

So these piece of shit kikes are actively trying to hide their genocidal garbage. You have to proxy in from burgerland.
Daily reminder that you fucking Juden will be gassed. You will not stop the Final Solution.
Kekked for kikes literally using e-nationalism to try to slow their dislike flood.

Okay, summer. Daily reminder to autofilter all anti-anime faggots.

OY VEYYYYYYYYY amirite moishe?

Conservatives are weak and worship the state apparatus even as it kills them, always looking for validation and approval within the state system. By harping on the structure of the law, they can abstract their struggle onto something they feel they can get their hands around – changing a law. It ignores that the reason why the law is the way that it is because the country is totally subsumed in niggers and spics and the people enforcing the law are niggers and spics and the people writing the laws are niggers, spics, and kikes.

Because conservatives are cowardly and worship the state apparatus, looking for approval with in its structures, they cannot dare to imagine tearing down that structure with a forceful and physical confrontation in the real world [that they would most certainly lose] by getting rid of the physical elements that make the law, they retreat into intellectual masturbation to fantasize about altering pieces of paper to magically solve their problems [that they don't want to solve anyway, because their persecution complex - grafted onto them by their Trotskyite masters – allows them to pretend their weakness is noble].

She just wanted to save the peaceful, gentle Gorillas from useless niggers, really. A noble goal, but the true way to save the Gorillas, and all African fauna and flora, is to rid the place of niggers.

Attached: ebc0a9f8ffeab8dfec766de67092b4a07fbb05d3dde988ff9206ff11e159b11c.jpg (520x497, 69.25K)

What video, you lazy nigger? Post a fucking link or give enough uniquely identifying information,like a title, at least. What fucking laws are you mentioning?

:32 seconds in…is it just me or does his face take on a momentary look of shear revulsion for a fraction of a second? IDK maybe it is the pure revulsion I feel for this commercial that is coloring my perception.

Search "frame games starbucks" on jewtube you tard.

yep anything that will eat rust off of a chrome part, unclog a drain, clean a toilet or can be used to clean engine parts P R O B A B L Y shouldn't go in the pie hole.

There is some truth in here…no matter how many times I scream at them that IT'S JUST A FUCKING PIECE OF PAPER, YOU DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO WHAT IT SAYS…they still can't seem to rationalize that they are independent of the paper…that the paper is not capable of commanding them…I have considered for a while now that since the eugenics program has been in effect since the kikes took power over the globe 6,000 years ago that they have been bred to be incapable of revolting against their masters…and remain as slavering dogs barking behind the fence that was genetically constructed in their own minds. That thread on DHS throwing them a bone with 14/88 almost completely confirmed this to me as I watched them grovel for the attention of their masters…

Jesus Christ, Nigger, this is like pulling teeth. There are two videos totalling five and a half hours! Timestamp a bitch, for God's sake. Part 1 or part 2? Would be a start, followed by an approx time frame, you dig, my big?

I meant nig

I remember this shit. Huge backlash, but the kikes tripled down and now almost every commercial has miscegenation.