Subversion and Cuckoldry

Have you guys noticed all the Pagan/Christian threads, all the "ironic leftism" threads and the general state of this board of late?

I'm beginning to feel like someone is fucking with us. Am I right or am I just imagining things and need to deactivate my almond. I am rather sleepy, after all.

Attached: c2f0ccbd51d49e99e17105449f84fd72fbd362ddc15adb9faee8c9a25b468d1c.png (309x349, 37.62K)

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Christianity is the power source of the Jew and old Zig Forums knew this before Imkikey took over.

Your thread put me sleep

Attached: The_Lost_Mattress_020a.jpg (1152x864, 129.2K)

I'M FIGHTING THEM BROTHER!!!!

Attached: 68c7b954298cbd64b0bc34ab907598c510872ea7f142b353ee5ea565cc3b6c0e.png (1000x800 9.95 KB, 46.57K)

OP is beneath this bed

Attached: The_Lost_Mattress_023.png (429x287, 212.41K)

Wew lad.

Attached: images (8).jpg (259x194, 7.14K)

It's spongey, the Fasc Slingin' Hitler.

Get out mah Zig Forums

Attached: as.png (264x206, 134.18K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19.99K)

Oh really? That just now occurred to you? Better late than never.

Attached: siege5.jpg (552x695, 33.41K)

I was being polite, you never know, some people aren't very quick.

Some people are not very quick at all.

Attached: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (250x250, 46.33K)

You're not imagining it, the board is full of shills/goons/cucks that were previously range banned or usually at some point banned but are now freely shitting up the quality.
It isn't as heavily being sat on like halfchan but it's occasional enough and it seems like a lot of regular posters left.

You're forgetting the loonies. Zig Forums has always been an "interesting" place, shall we say, but the amount of tin foil being passed around in these last couple of months is staggering.

What you summoned Kek, did you think things were going to stay the same once people heard that something like that happened?

it's marxist, nigger-loving cucks from >>>Zig Forums

he's right you faggot, (((shitstains))) will always oppose the ethnic cleansing of jews and other shitskins because muh thou shall not kill muh sin muh jesus muh repent muh conversion muh kingdom of god mkdsmfksdmfdsklfmlskdfmlskdfmlskdfmlskdfmlksdmflskdfmlksdmflskdfmlskdfm they're such stupid fucking faggots

Attached: DEAD6.png (3396x2256, 3.42M)

Attached: 1386591777338.png (536x498, 23.07K)

We need to outright ban this shit. Any type of religious discussion will have gaslighting faggots like;

trying to drive a wedge into this board.

We should be able to discuss religion here, but unfortunately not everyone here is a grown adult. I say we make a cyclical sticky just for discussing religion like /christians Zig Forums sticky and have the retards fight among themselves without shitting the board up

Attached: 1515143557385.jpg (813x551, 163.1K)

I second that motion!

Attached: 1_8XU3sY_mbNlSFoUz1vccKQ.jpeg (2000x1412, 552.4K)

>>>/oven/

THIRTEEN THOUSAND

The Jews of Bibi's Israel recently published news reports saying that they have now put another 13,000 hasbarat propagandists online to target social media. I would be totally shocked if Zig Forums were not considered to be a top caliber target for those rats.

& Jew organizations in the US such as the ADL have likely ramped up their own shilling efforts. The spreading popularity of our way of thinking has caused many individual Jews to become as crazy as a rat in a coffee can.

Attached: Hasbara NY.jpeg (500x649 202.25 KB, 327.63K)

Anime is not an artform.

newfags

we are at literal war with the (((NWO)))
>>>/pdfs/
>>>/thelist/

This is not a game. Get very serious very fast. This is war. You will die if you do not win. Man up. Gun up. Make a plan. Carry it out. SIEG HEIL!

Why is it only when christians are attacked that a meta thread is required?

Attached: Turkroach.jpg (1591x892, 292.79K)

Pagan/Christian threads are often shills hammering on fracture points, but there's also a genuine concern on Zig Forums that a religion is needed and that neither paganism nor Christianity really measure up to what is needed because Christianity is often more cucked than it is helpful and that paganism is larpy unfeasible as a religion to revive.

Paganism is already reviving by itself.

All it takes for paganism is simply a matter of reading history and mythology.

People say pagan LARP but they say nothing when christian LARP as crusaders (except the crusades themselves follow paganistic belief and idolatry).

Christians have self-awareness

As in? They LARP as crusaders while calling pagans as LARP?

That's self-awareness?

Christians have self-awareness

Trying what?

As in? They LARP as crusaders while calling pagans as LARP?

That's self-awareness?

what the fuck do christians have to do with this board?

The metaphysics and epistemology of paganism are questionable; even if the ethics are solid.

Christianity has the same problem, but it's ethics can be good or bad depending on how they are applied, since the cote ethics are conflicting at best and cucked at worst.

Sitting here watching a thunderstorm its hard not to feel an attraction to the romantic idea of sky gods, but I think any religion moving forward has to be up front about it's goal and intent.

It's epistemology should be empirical and it's metaphysics limited in scopeonly confirming that life is here and now in the physical world and that the biological imperative of reproduction is our purpose.

The tenants of a religion should hold strength, honor (honesty, loyalty, self respect), wisdom, beauty, family, hard work, and respect for nature as virtues.

The central tenet should be love of and reverence to one's people.

Paganism is about worshiping your ancestors.

Everything come back to that, no religion will ever replace that.

>it's marxist, nigger-loving cucks from >>>Zig Forums
This, remember that (((christians))) were slaughtered by the millions by /ourguys/ the atheist bolsheviks, with any luck this pagan resurgence will work to our advantage and finish the white race off once and for all.

Their new thing is fake anti-shilling shill threads. They think they can flood the forum with discouragement shill pictures this way. Most anons know there are only a few non-faggot threads up at any time.
Sage

WHITES were slaughtered by the millions, that they happened to be christcucks because everybody was is irrelevant
they were jews you lying fuck

First of all, gas yourself.
Secondly, the bolsheviks were JEWS.
Even "atheist jews" are still JEWS. They still adhere to the "jewish identity," follow the talmud (the civilization destroying subversive parts, anyway), and respect the rabbis.
Carl marx was a JEW and his father was a RABBI.
After all, rabbis are not "clerics" or "priests" they are the religious equivalent of LAWYERS.
Marxism was a jewish scheme from the beginning with the intent to enslave the "goyim" as a cultureless, raceless, identityless mass of brainwashed cattle ruled over by the kikes and their bestest shabbos.
They are trying to do the same thing today using the "frankfurt school" update to marxism.
Secondly, Christian =/= White. Indeed, most Christians today ARE NOT WHITE.
Furthermore, most Christian groups are supporting the ongoing genocide of White people, not opposing it. Look at all the churches, and the pope himself, who are shilling for "muh poor blacks and browns" and open borders immigration.
This is something that every White Christian user needs to think long and hard about.
If you are not opposing the ongoing genocide of White people, then why are you here?
If you are not with us, then at least get out of the way.

Indeed.
Damn shills.
Gradually I began to hate them.

Attached: ed7624d33ae735abffebed8070f6161b0a395527760d4437c7ff24b18d14da70.jpg (2301x3000, 984.07K)

Rabbi literally means commander.