Fuck anti-American spics

These are these worst kind of human beings. How can someone live within the protection of the United States, yet at the same time they wish to destroy the safety which they enjoy. This is absolutely fucking insane. These individuals shouldn't be allowed to vote; they should be treated the same as someone declared as mentally retarded.

Attached: vivalamexico.killfags.png (1057x670, 478.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34393400/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're ethno-centric like all turd worlders.

Attached: did someone say nigger.jpg (300x300, 19.83K)

Whitey you spent the entire last century not being ethnic enteric. How's that worked out for ya? Ethnocentrism is political pragmatism, you cuck.

because its not their fault their countries are shit its americas fault in their minds

*ethnocentric

Once again, we see the capitalist rear his head. He tries to sound like a tough guy and he tries to make base appeals to your racial identity, but he gives it away in the end. Why are they treated like anything? In order to be treated a certain way, they need to exist here.

hey dipshit he could be a nazbol he didnt say anything about economics

Why else would they be here?

They're not people, and they shouldn't be treated like people. Neither should individuals with severe mental disabilities. If they want to be treated like they're people, they should live somewhere filled with nothing but themselves.

You're talking in circles. Why would they be here to be treated in any way?

user stated that they come here due to their country being shit. That premise can derive into arriving into this nation in a want to be treated more equally / kindly; this want shouldn't be granted.

Who cares why they come here? The relevant portion being them getting in. Which you support full stop because you want them to be treated in a different way, but the only way they can be treated differently is if they are here in the first place. This is not complicated.

You're capitalist garbage who wants a slave class.

They feel like the entire world owes them because you don't draw a line for them.

No way this spic has 19.5K followers.

I'm saying how I wish for the ones within the nation to be treated. I don't wish for anymore to be allowed into this nation, nor do I wish for them to be allowed to procreate.

I know exactly what you're saying. You're saying you want them to stay.

A redpill for you guys is to go to any USA vs Mexico soccer match taking place in the United States. 90% of the fans will be spics born in this country rooting for Mexico and screaming PUTO everytime the American goalie kicks the ball. Many of them have genuine hatred for this country.

you're a faggot

I'm not the one shilling for a brown America with "proper management".

You know, this very topic came up today and my question was
I'm specifically talking about those spics in political movements like La Raza and spics who run on an ethno-platform for public office. So they finally take over the country… then what?

I'm not talking about how America will finally turn into a 3rd world shithole if they ever take it over. I'm asking what they think it will turn into. I'm convinced that these spics believe in magical soil theory.

Attached: image.jpeg (1280x1698, 509.33K)

What's that pic saying other than removing whites, flag, and God and things get much worse?

Average iq of 85-90, they're not thinking about the consequences of their actions bease they are not able to and are instead acting in the interest of their race. Once whitey is gone the land will be theirs for their people. This is instictual in races who aren't as susceptible to jewish programing like whites are

I forget the city (most likely Detroit), but it's a before and after niggers pic. Here are more.

Attached: image.jpeg (1334x1809 198.07 KB, 639.19K)

Heartbreaking to see what niggers, kikes, and faggots do to beauty.
A rape house?

Fuck lazy zero effort spic slides.

Typical shitskin failure example right here.

Low IQ people actually make the best consumers and are way more susceptible to jewish programing. For example niggers and spics watch TV and consume social media at a higher rate than whites.

This would help explain why niggers and mullatos are so overrepresented in the media and advertising. All media is a mirror.

Well user was right tho. Too many whites have been dumb and "color blind" while the mindless insecure angry darkie apes are fully racist. So while we welcome the apes into our countries, they've been plotting our demise, at their own expense of course but they're too dumb to see that. We need to become far more racist as whites.

wow

fuck spics in general, dirty subhumans

Attached: OP.jpg (968x681 152.05 KB, 151.16K)

It makes sense and who cares honestly? America is being flooded with them, the Anglo-American system has been in decline since the 40s because culture has entirely shifted from it. Whites being bred out doesnt help either.

nice trying to D&C the Aryan race, you (((fucking faggot)))

Attached: MAGAwithDACA.png (375x500 46.57 KB, 33.24K)

Hitler remarried a Latin Aryan

Attached: aryan cola.jpg (375x500, 33.24K)

Spic here. I can solve this problem. Help me become dictator of Colombia, and I'll let you guys outsource concentration camp for spic invaders to this country. Then I'll sterilize anyone less than 75% European and watch my country improve with each generation.

Fuck your ethnic enteric ass, bitch ass nigger.

can't you just walk into the columbian parliament and declare yourself the dictator?

maybe he meant "esoteric ethic"

You ethnic enteric ass mother fuckers always questioning shit.

Nah. We got ZOGed. We're arguably the most ZOGed Latin American country btw. Our lawmakers are even considering moving our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

Wow, look at how surprised I am.

wow, look at all those weebkikes nearing the US border.

((( )))
I would destroy 50% of white culture for some anime

((( )))

a lot of people within the united states do this without realizing it, and some fully realizing it

I didn't know it was that bad user

kill yourself weebcuck, you worthless trash >>>/suicide/

Attached: weebcuck.JPG (1278x206, 77.55K)

Are you salty about Drumpf still?

Oh, it gets worse. (((Feminism))) spreading fast here. All the shitty Jewish shit that comes from your country is getting exported to here. Now we're even getting chinks and red dot Indians (subhumans if you ask me) immigrants to this country now. No country is safe from ZOG and I am angry.

((( )))
I love Anime more than the average Japanese.

((( )))
The God Emperor is unstumpable you literal retard

((( )))
is everyone here competing for retard?

forgot pic (totally not an excuse to increaase Zig Forums's PPH)

Attached: .jpg (521x810, 120.11K)

>>>/artform/

it's not, you have proof that it is?

I was thinking about something lately that is rather amusing. Have you ever heard them say "our culture" or something along those lines? Well, in total truth, "Mexican" may be the youngest cultural group alive today as they weren't even in existence until the Spanish mad raped there way across central and south america. So, what culture exactly?

sounds terrible well best of luck hope you become the dictator

Thanks dude if I become dictator I'll let you polacks seek refuge here as a way to establish a base of operations against ZOG

Remember user.

they constantly spout "The jews fear the samurai" thinking that actual samurais from dojos would willingly allow themselves to be associated with weebkike herbivore men who can't even fuck woman.

the samurai despise the weebkike.

sounds good

jew/christuck indoctrination.

Here, have one of the best redpills I ever got about Johannesburg, SA.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34393400/

Attached: 2V6tMcb.jpg (1238x2513, 497.52K)

Imagine how my mother feels. This was a nice hood back in the day, and the good news is that it seems to still have a bit of life.

Attached: t-k.PNG (804x435, 665.97K)

so 90% of all White women and girls are with niggers?

This is a pdf someone linked from one of the "Help illegal shitskins" lists.

Attached: gl.JPG (804x914, 177.71K)

Attached: MountRushmore-600x591.jpg (600x591, 66.66K)

Wait til he finds out about the jews.

Americans are the scum of the earth. Americans must all be killed regardes sif it's american jew, american white, american black, american brown…as far as i'm concerned you're all a huge hivemind that must be wiped out from the planet.
culturless barbarian faggts. the biggeste creators of retardation this. you blame soy? no…soy doesn't cause this shit. it's you mcdoanld's, your coca-cola's your filthy music, your filthy movies that causes faggotry and retardation, not the fucking soy.

When the upcoming world war 3 starts, i will join whatever side is fighting against you americans and i can't wait to kill an american. you're violent sadistic, mouthwatering over world domination and the complete americanisation of the globe. you can't fool me! you may have fool millions with your garbage retarded capitalist "culture" and fake news, but i can see what you turds are doing…shfting attention to muslims, meanwhile my city has 6 mcdonald's in it. 6!!! i want this filth OUT OF MY COUNTRY and i will fight against you americunts. I swear on my country, i will fight you while i'm alive.

non-white.

Mi nombre no es importante….

Attached: 86751614908.jpg (1024x559, 114.53K)

just completely ignored the words and responded to what you wish he said

I agree. They should be deported.

where did you find find this spic?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (735x763, 457.08K)

A degenerate slut i was friends with in high school retweeted him

No but the niggers want them. See how it works?

ebin

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (735x817, 584.57K)

Better than it did for you monkies.

Bad day at your minimum wage job, faggot? Commie loser.

The farming equipment was supposed to fuck off back to Africa. Lincoln had a plan but (((someone))) prevented it from being carried out. Kind of like now and building the wall.

This thread is shit. Some monkey with a banana in it's mouth on twitter plus halfchan tards in here.

HISPANIC CULTURE IS CELTIC CULTURE
They should discover their own identity and stop appropriating that which belongs to the Iberian people.

Why are celt shills so delusional? This is like saying turk culture is celt culture.

For fucks sake

What if you're a spic and pro-american :^)

You cant fool us, predro

I just wanna be with the white folk :(