8/pol/ is controlled opposition

I've been here all these years and this information was not only kept away, but also there has been a lot of disinformation and misinformation regarding this matter.

Fuck this shit called (((western marriage)))

sage

((( )))
t. kike who cries as he strikes

Attached: based ben jidf.jpg (450x578, 176.31K)

this information is being guarded the most by the manginas and kikes, the latter of which have a whole culture around their wymyn

when did he said that?

top kek, don't call him out so quick, makes me sad he's not getting his shekel from CTR

> white whore marries 8/pol/ack
> gets the cuck to pay for her debt
> divorces the poor white nationalist as soon as he does
TOP KEK

Did he lost the house?

are you from poland?

are you a white woman or a kike?

Only people on Zig Forums who would defend this.

speaking of which, look at this post

Thats what happens when boomers pollute our board.

hello newfriend, what gave it up? The anti-MGTOW shilling or the lack of conspiracy theories discussed here?

THE WHOLE WORLD IS BECOMING FEMINIST AND THERE IS NOTHING WHITE NATIONALISM CAN DO ABOUT IT!

THIS IS WHAT I CALL THE ZENITH OF WHITE CIVILIZATION IN ITS DECLINE.

there is no reason to protect wymyn now and yet look at all these betacucks defending them here

What, anti-MGTOW shills and CNN-approved conspiracies?

Women worship.

how low have this place fallen?

Attached: 48610ef322132a2f6da8aa45b91dcd68b7b0701701355821f663a18282a03690.jpg (2134x2026, 735.67K)

trips of freedom

I have a polish MGTOW friend.

America in a nutshell

underrated post

Most "men" are too pussy to fight against women… mohamed the Alpha and Chad THundercock on the other hand…

Little girls have no personality. They're not even sentient. Like 99.9% of beta cucks, you didn't stop worshipping women, you moved onto a different form of them (be it Asian, ugly, autistic, or in your case, under age because she'll never say no). I hate women but I only speak and flirt with older ones (not grannies, like one to three to four years older) because they have a job and I don't and they end up buying me shit like weed or games lol. You're still a cuck, you still want to cuck yourself to women, albeit for longer because now you'd have to babysit that little brat.

You can't love women, women have to love you.

this

Top fucking lel.

I will shoot MGTOWs one day. I'm just letting you know. Also, fuck back off somewhere else. Your kike shit doesn't work here.

Dear fucking Gods, look at this KIKE SHIT.

Attached: Kikes.png (1140x680, 701.41K)

Eat shit jew.

Whats your discord username op?

Anyone still on the tfm train after the ddj shit is fucking stupid

I wouldn't be too worried about expending mental energy on mgtows, they're mostly non-whites from what I can tell, its existence is a positive in my eyes. Maybe its an elaborate psyop.

Anyone still on the tfm train after the ddj shit is fucking stupid

I wouldn't be too worried about expending mental energy on mgtows, they're mostly non-whites from what I can tell, its existence is a positive in my eyes. Maybe its an elaborate psyop.

shit it, duplicated my post

it is controlled opposition, divide and conquer. keep people away from the truth by having them fight eachother. kikes cant control goyim, theyre far too outnumbered. so they fool the goyim into fighting themselves.

I think this is the most Jewish thread on Zig Forums right now.