Bitch Nigger turned out like the cheap whore she is and loses $25K scholarship after school miscalculated her final...

Bitch Nigger turned out like the cheap whore she is and loses $25K scholarship after school miscalculated her final rankings - but she believes it's retribution for her graduation chimp out bashing her subpar teachers because - JEWS
Destiny Brannon was stripped of her valedictorian status and scholarship following a miscalculation by DeSoto High School in Texas
On May 31 the teenager delivered her graduation speech critiquing the school for subpar teachers and valuing athletics over academics
Two weeks later on June 12 the school took away her title after realizing it made the rankings based on fall semester grades rather than spring semester
She was bumped down to fourth in her class from first in the rankings
She lost the one-year scholarship Texas offers to public school valedictorians
Now her nig family is scrambling to find a way to cover the $25,134 yearly tuition since they don't have a pot to piss in or even a window to throw the piss out of.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5906531/Student-STRIPPED-valedictorian-title-school-miscalculated-final-rankings.html
archive.is/Uc05r

Attached: nigger cum bucket slut.jpg (634x357, 32.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

admissions.utexas.edu/tuition/cost-of-attendance
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beta white incell needed for financial rescue. Pussy provided for free afterwards

They always do this. She was (((punished))).

bullshit, its 5,000 for in-state students with free housing. Its the reason I ended up there

Attached: hold up.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Great job doxing yourself user.

Oh man. That user better watch out. Now the FBI knows 1 of the +50,000 students or countless alumni at some random ass university in Texas is on 8/pol/

What timeline do you come from where state universities cost less than tens of thousands per year making the only feasible choice for students of low and middle income taking (((loans)))?

boomer

did a jew, fag, feminist or mexican take the valedictorian status? bc if so, this is a fracture point that Zig Forums could exploit

[citation needed]

And if you've ever ebin LOOKED at a RAYCISS board, you will get instakill 360 noscoped by Eliot Rodger himself. Can't dodge the Rodge.

Also,

Attached: high culture can only flourish in an environment of unabashed niggerhate.png (634x357, 348.39K)

They probably "miscalculated" her grades to skew statistics and then "realized" after she talked shit about her teachers in the speech who bumped her marks up.

She was right.

test

admissions.utexas.edu/tuition/cost-of-attendance

Yes, your gay test came in positive.

Attached: evenmaxcaulfieldshowsdisdainforyourexistence.png (410x536, 319.75K)

A black female in the top 10% of her high school class can go to any school in the US for free, probably with a stipend. Something in this story is not adding up. I smell bullshit.

this

I don't understand how anyone can come 1st or 4th, doesn't seem like the equality of outcome that they desire. All should get scholarships or none otherwise it's racioxenohomophobiatism. What do they even think they are doing counting and ranking individuals? Disgracefully bigoted.

We're gonna need payment upfront
Nevermind OFFER WITHDRAWN

Fuck the cultural marxists.

qt

It was likely a nigger that made the mistake and a white that corrected it.

You can buy used books, you don't get to count YO WEED as part of miscellaneous expenses, nor your jeri curl juice. R&B isn't tuition, nigger, neither is it music.

Still waiting for the united nigger college fund to pay out to whites.

aww what a shame look at her shes so happy thats so mean wtf smdh stupid racists shes so cute omg

This is why everyone in Zig Forums is poor and desperate for Uncle Bernie's magical gibs

Attached: 5558972113574.jpg (629x504, 28.34K)

Hey man sports are pretty important for developing discipline and learning how to work as a unit; but niggerball shouldn't be the focal point of a college like it is today.

Rent a small house or apartment instead of renting a dorm, it's cheaper

Yes, the modern university is a scam, and good goys like you keep the gravy train going.

Just start a gofundme and scam some indoctrinated liberal cucks. With white guilt being brainwashed into the masses being a nigger is easy mode these days. You can always count on dumb libcucks to foot the bill and never enforce any laws against you when you steal, assault, rape and murder AKA nigging.

Niggers shouldn't be allowed in school in the first place,but the school should have to pay for the year because it's their mistake.

pinckininnies sure do breed like rabbits, good massa feed um beans n' possum

Attached: pick that cotton you ignorant fuckers or die.jpg (5388x3912, 6.55M)

I hope people realize just HOW FUCKING CUCKED this story is.
I've said it once and will say it again.
You people will burn and hang for the crimes you have committed against humanity
Does nobody look at this and go "Hmm, non-whites seem vastly overrepresented in school rankings?"

where do you come from assuming you will get a decent education for less that a quarter mil?

decent meme. kind of reminds me of alicia "the man" keys. she went to brown, btw. Her music is garbage. NOONE NOONE NOONE NOONE NOONE NOONE NOONE NOONE NOONE NOONE NOONE NOONE

exactly, and they always choose UT, because they are told its a "good school"
when, if you do your research, it is incredibly liberal and overrated.

das it mane

I have a feeling most people in here are college fags with loads of debt and the truth is, I do feel bad for you.
You were given a shitty deal, with not enough choices, and you probably wasted most of your time on booze and marijuana.
Tisk

Attached: hell.jpg (736x736, 78.2K)

and if you're thinking im a cuck or im just sad i dont have a degree, you have another thing coming.
This system is in such freefall…
If you think you are being treated unfairly, then I encourage you to try and see how easy it is to apply for scholarships at random universities. Hell, I've received several offers, and I DONT EVEN HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA.
Everyone, please educate and reconsider.

Attached: debbtguy.jpeg (474x696, 65.31K)

Well well, if it isnt another talk shit get hit piece.

Im guessing that they "accidentally" miscalculated and helped a black woman get hire up and earn a scholarship to make them look better. Then the cunt decided to talk MASSIVE shit after they helped her. So having a bunch of pissed off people they go "Oh wait, our bad you are actually a bit lower in the rankings" and fucked her.

Never ever fuck with people that are giving you mass amounts of money until you are in the clear. She should of waited until after she got the money. Dumb fucking niggers always shoot themselves every fucking time. Its her fault. Though I see in her future a gofuckme or Kuntstarter account being made to fund her.

Attached: 8d4eb21359259c8e90eb4d22ffb246449c9cf6d21593ecc293ca0d8967acd137.jpg (436x336, 31.65K)

LOL pwned

More like nothing is provided. You should be in awe of the strong black woman and give her money due to systematic racism and oppression or some shit.
polite sage