Battle of Portland Thread #2 Post more OC edition

Attached: Popeye yes! 2.webm (988x548, 830.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc61iAsVeY8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=fwTT-RiMSnQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=5nPKKeJuINE
youtube.com/watch?v=fwTT-RiMSnQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0ciniF5236D
archive.fo/OsCCh
youtube.com/watch?v=H_4k1iBkEr8&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/H_4k1iBkEr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think the /leftycuck/ who got KOed in webm related is the one with the brain bleed. I'm not positive though.

Good

Here are the main streams I have used for .webms so far, post more if you have them please

youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc61iAsVeY8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=fwTT-RiMSnQ&t

True, but either of these guys could have got brain damage too. Apparently its the second time the long hair kid has been btfo at one of these events. These faggots are pathetic.

Attached: soyboi!.webm (320x180 2.95 MB, 485.09K)

I've seen this a hundred times and just noticed the militant tranny running in at the end

Well, if you're dumb enough to actually go to one of these riots or rallies, you're probably dumb enough to not bring protection despite all the cases of people being hurt badly being posted online. Interesting that a mere punch can knock someone so badly, though.

cool, I found video confirmation that that stupid faggot at least suffered a seizure>>11798803

Attached: deadcommie1.webm (1280x720, 4.45M)

My OC.

Attached: antifa no honor.webm (988x548, 1.07M)

jesus that was a shitty .webm

This one is much more accurate.

Good stuff, need some dark souls.

Attached: deadcommie2.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

dude if his brain is breeding this means the punch literally LIQUIFIED part of his brain. i wonder how antifa feels knowing they lose 5 iq points every time they take a punch like that like do they recover watching rick and morty?

何?

Attached: look_at_him,_son.gif (245x367, 771.37K)

But its Canada Day.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nPKKeJuINE

Are you a faggot?

thanks.

Attached: youdied.webm (550x550 929.07 KB, 24.67K)

The brain does have blood vessels you know.
Though if his brain is actually breeding then we have some other biological inaccuracies we need to look at.

Attached: professionals.jpg (617x692, 95.35K)

Attached: twoscoops.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Attached: antifa rekt portland 19.webm (1280x720, 15.64M)

Attached: antifa rekt portland 20.webm (1280x720, 15.65M)

Attached: antifa rekt portland 21.webm (1280x720, 15.67M)

Notice how these dumb-fuck lefties always have women as shields, even though, supposedly, they believe men and women are equal? If that were so, then shouldn't the women be fighting and getting knocked out, instead of standing around like immunity shields from men who second guess hitting a woman? The lefty guys are always scared to get in the face of a guy who's aggressive, so in comes their little immunity shield to stand between them.

Attached: 1530511549365.png (1449x812, 441.99K)

It's not just the punch, it's also the fall on asphalt. You can hit your head pretty badly that way.

Doubt he is the guy with brain damage, that guy just had a weak jaw and has no muscle. He got knocked out by a arm power punch not a good weighted core punch with feet planted.

The long haired antifa faggot got the brain damage back of his head hit that metal pole really hard which far more likely to give you brain damage hence why the UFC banned it back head punches. Funny it was some mutt looking negro that got his marxist ass.

Why's some faggot carrying a UK flag around Portland during a fight between commies and nationalists?

rabbit punches have been banned in most professional fights for a long time. Long before the UFC.

Attached: already dead.jpg (640x432, 25.99K)

Correct I used UFC just as a modern example.

Rabbit punches refer to illegal moves in general though like stomps.

I could fap to that.

Yes, I've noticed that. Their heads are completely full of fuck. I'd want to knock out some blue haired fatsos as much as anyone. Whereas these fuckers imagine no one would ever… haha. I don't think I could go to one of these today and not shoot people.

Didn't a group of them get stabbed on the subway recently?

Attached: 1466463673963.jpg (604x453, 53.55K)

Well, when one of them gets knocked out, notice how the women immediately swarm around him? They are hiding behind the women the same way they used to hide behind their mom when someone said the mean thing to them at school. The women of antifa are basically concerned soccer moms trying to keep their "sons" safe from the "bullies"

Attached: insane liberal face 1.png (506x1464, 498.08K)

Crossposting exploitable from other thread.

Attached: already liquified.png (747x829 236.51 KB, 436.9K)

The irony here is, they do this because they know equality is bullshit. They know men and women aren't equal. Even though they'll verbally profess, after the fact, that we're all equal. In the midst of it all, they know damn well it's not true and they act accordingly.

Fuck off alt-kikes

Dat lil faget got blasted.

Saved kek.

anyone have the 2nd webm with sound? I want to hear him scream like a bitch.

We are stronger in both mind and body. Do not let them shout you down. The time for action is now.

hahaha the pig at 0.32
ROFL what a fucking dork

Attached: captain-planet-unite.jpg (354x499 25.61 KB, 32.16K)

Attached: serveimage.png (515x510, 197.19K)

This video shows a pretty interesting perspective

What's with Zig Forums's duality? I thought these marches were just LARPing and didn't accomplish anything? Why does Zig Forums celebrate this, and never ever turn up to one?

Yeah. The fall is what caused the injury. being knocked unconscious and hitting the baclk of your head on concrete can can a brain stem injury that can easily kill you and which always fucks you up. The kick smacked his head, started having seizures, then just laid there unconscious. He's got some serious brain injuries from that fall. Thankfully.

He's the guy. Hitting the back of your head on concrete fucks you up seriously.

They should have been carrying flags for every european nation. The fight is bigger than America, and white people facing the (((globalists))) all over the world are inspired by fights against them wherever they occur. We need global unity to fight a global threat. That said, since you're too fucking stupid to understand even the basics of political action and have the balls to actually bitch when you see sensible political action occur, you should fuck off back to reddit, faggot.

If you know nothing about fighting don`t post about it, that punch was to clean to do any real damage, hitting his head on the concrete is what did the damage, the OP`s webm doesn`t quite show it but his skull bounced off the ground, that`s how you know it was strong.

Attached: 1d039a532c08d5e6473d3e6c68038280d1bc7d3c20650d4b4f67aa50ebe22a50.jpg (452x463, 69.9K)

Seriously nigger?

Because I have better shit to do than go be arrested for assault and battery and spend the weekend in jail. This is stage 1 civil unrest, I’d like to be out and about for when it escalates to actual violence not throwing eggs and wild haymakers. Soccer fans do worse to each other. Stay mad lefty faggot and protect your chin

trips confirm make sure you aren't a slack-jawed faggot when you get punched.

The fat blond lady was running interference and possibly coordinating for the commies. Who is she? If I were involved I'd advise the patriots to set up a counter force of soccer moms for future rallies.

Also this should be enough for people to get mouth guards.
They may hinder communication but they're worth it when the brawl starts.

excellent post.. anyone know of any other good blackpilled games? Deus ex is still one of the best games of all time imo.

that perspective being that liberals are incapable of simple coherent strategy?

BTFO

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Attached: knock-out.jpg (603x381, 14.67K)

She reminds me of the green helmets in the Berkeley battles. They would always show up when antifa loses to protect them. They are a group of lawyers that work for Soros.

Attached: green helmet protecting antifa scum, third battle of berkeley.png (821x624, 1M)

where's the source of the first webm?

there's video of the guy swinging his baton out in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=fwTT-RiMSnQ go to x.25 speed and 3:27. Some meme worthy material in there if you are willing to dig for it

Attached: chadvsvirgin.png (1919x1080, 3.1M)

I got a good sound file for that antifa punchout:
vocaroo.com/i/s0ciniF5236D

If you can't zip past some pasty woman without laying a finger on her and then sock the retard hiding behind, you shouldn't be on the frontlines at all.

No, they always want someone else to do their work for them. Their "vanguard" has no idea how much more risk they are putting themselves in compared to the solid block of men the opposing side has staring down at them.

What's the source for this? Its way smoother than the original one everyone is posting

Why are there ZERO choke holds and the like of any kind? I don't understand why these lefties aren't just put to sleep temporarily, not dead and dragged into uncomfortable territory.

And it really did some damage too. The punch the guy gave him didn't fuck him up nearly as bad as the little push he gave him while he was going down. The guy was falling forward and to the side. He would have just had some road rash on his forehead and a concussion. the push made him a retard

Bump because all charges were dropped against Bane.
/leftycuck/ is flipping their shit over this.

You peaceful motherfucker you
I'd opt to nail one to a tree and walk away but to each his own

Because there are cops literally a few feet away? You gotta watch the video

It's not a duality, numbnuts.
Because of our schadenfreude towards "people" like you. Watching one of you being turned into a vegetable will always be awesome, regardless of context.

Because getting arrested and having our faces plastered across social media before the real violence would be counterproductive to our preparations for the actual civil war in the wings? Because white people have low time preference and we have more to offer our race in the long term than sacrificing ourselves to become some galvanizing meme today? Because we would never step foot into one of these pozzhole commie owned blue state cities unless it was to burn it down in the first place? Pick one, faggot.

Let me make one thing clear, nigger. Antifa hasn't fought us yet. To date they've only been fighting proud boys, civnat boomers and kekistani retards. The people who actually hate you and want to see you dead haven't shown up yet, because they have jobs and families to take care of. They they either don't have the time to come kick your fucking faces into the dirt, or else they can't risk having a child lose one of their parents Or they're already deep cover within your ranks and don't want to give the game away, comerade :^)

If that day ever does come, you better rev up those navy seal pastas, because you're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: do you even CHIM bro.jpg (1280x720, 93.82K)

And they never really will. When it comes time to mobilize on a full scale, Antifa will have long since dissolved. They are made up of drug addled morons and literal faggots, fighting because daddy Soros pays them to. As soon as things shift into open armed conflict they will run the opposite direction. They aren't true ideologues, they're hipsters and gutter trash. The main force that the RWDS will face will be an abominable mixture of the most die-hard loyal ZOGbots and masses of feral zombie niggers, across multiple disparate fronts. It's going to be fucking intense but Antifa ain't going to be at the party, at least not in the same capacity as they operate currently.

Now here's a .webm of some communists being blown up.

Attached: commiebbq.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Two options.

Infiltrate and subvert, or activate a response to make such activity infeasible on their behalf.

This user gets it.
When actual Zig Forumsacks start turning up in the streets, you're gonna see some serious shit.

Attached: Welcome to the Nation of Pepe the Frog_.jpg (507x272 803.22 KB, 104.95K)

Did they dieded?

They dided.

I'll do one even better for all the assblasted antifa tumblrettes and the snaky Babylon demon-seed journalists who I know are lurking the board right now. Let me put the lesson in terms your pop-culture-rotted hearts, minds and souls can absorb:

Picture this scene from Fight Club, but pretend he was talking about jobs that actually fucking matter. We fight your fires, we keep your electricity flowing, we keep your water clean. When you go out and get a little booboo on your empty fucking noggin while you're out playing Bash the Fash with your fellow eromenoi out in the kiddie pool, we are the ones who stitch you back together.

Do. Not. Fuck. With. Us.

Attached: meme club.jpg (1280x720, 56.68K)

O dey dun deaded.

Attached: 1471968207428.webm (640x360, 1.66M)

>That split second after that faint "clank" noise where a few of them almost notice that something is wrong

Attached: andre.png (286x355, 120.2K)

all antifa has to do block the easy access scooter ramps and Zig Forums is defeated. didn't really think that through, huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEIR LIVES ARE OVER HAHAHAHA

Attached: 3ac4f460fdc92f2ea35d92e28e36ef3d86e1023c9508bc1605757f3e5da305ea.gif (251x200, 2.25M)

Yeah that's what really sets up the payoff isn't it? The dim recognition of those closest to it that the bomb just primed itself and they are about to meet their idols Marx and Trotsky in hell. It's a classic clip to be sure. Then again I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to video of commies being cleansed from the planet.

Attached: becomeonewiththeoperator.webm (854x480, 4.34M)

Wheels planted the bomb.

Attached: 1402511581-dr_strangelove_wheelchair_.jpg (800x601, 74.45K)

why don't anons just create an anti-antifa radical natsoc group that literally copy pastes antifa tactics but onto antifa? e.g while the cuckservatives do their gay permit rallies, the anti-antifa show up behind antifa lines as a group and (in self defense) defend themselves defensively (in call of duty)?

Attached: 1530525956092.jpg (750x419, 97.09K)

because antifa tactics only work with backing, and even then are largely ineffective. what have they done? all that they do is provide context for the erroding of national pride of historical monuments that would in their absence be torn down by those who rule. all they are is smoke, a cough, a symptom not the cause. but the ((culture makers)) seem to enjoy sarcastically flinging their arms around as the tide turns. their momentum wains and they failed to tip the balance far enough to beak the pendulum that is now going to rape their kosher asses but this time there is going to be no where left for them to run. they failed when the pushed their international agenda. they will be hunted to the ends of the earth be it to the boarders of the nations they exist as parasites or back to their homeland where they will be left alone to deal with their neighbors without the west's help.

Attached: dfd2377872e58690288605363c40c00a04a94dc5be25af83f1070f631f9d1871.jpg (537x764, 80.29K)

It's coward/nigger swarming/wolfpack tactics. They never fight one on one.

agreed.
He just conveniently rolled on out right before everyone else fused into a pile of cinder.

Did we need it to be official to know antifa commies were retarded?

no, its dependent on them not getting charged with jack shit. them not getting fucked with by police. with enough of them being paid to show up and refreshments being given to them by the wonders of Georgie Soyboi, so none get hungry and wander off. to get and maintain a critical mass of shit heads to get some of them to act up.

and all it does is give them a bad fucking name even with normalfags

Why has bane put (((echoes))) around his name?

/leftycucks/ think this guy is scared of them.
archive.fo/OsCCh

Lurk longer fgt. That's not Popeye. That's some antifa scum.

A lot of grappling holds and chokes really aren't conducive to that kind of fighting. The rise of grappling martial arts is because they are excellent for wrangling one opponent, but in this kind of super fast, kinetic and unpredictable battlefield environment you don't want to be tied down or on the ground in some hold or choke when suddenly a big enemy push comes and your line gives ground, suddenly leaving you as the one getting romper stomped unassisted while your boys struggle to form it back up and counter push.

Attached: deepThoughts.jpg (609x406, 30.55K)

Haha, he looks like one of Zig Forums's vols (I didn't much follow the lolcow that is leftypol so I can't remember who exactly)

Attached: e2e7915ceb53e9dc95f1e1ead526cdeb4e8aae90137be3fe16692fb4fe65b3ec.jpg (2592x1944, 583.47K)

I think it's the National Lawyers Guild, they've been protecting commie kike criminals for decades

Attached: 1503899465555.png (1255x5323, 2.5M)

So don't go to the ground. Have you never choked someone out? A body might be heavy again: alive, I am not condoning murder but you know: soyboy. Just drag them back as they pass out.

False flag "war" between two jewish puppets.

Underrated.

It just puts a thousand ounces more cringe to an already terribly cringy picture.

Learning after effects was pretty fun for this one
youtube.com/watch?v=H_4k1iBkEr8&feature=youtu.be

Fascinating and important article. Some caveats, though. In the 70's, only fur storage places and banks had CCTV. Today? Joe Normie has a shitcam on his Obamaphone. Not to mention spooks not only record but triangulate cellphones (even when the power is off and sometimes even if the battery is removed, which is why you store it in a Faraday Box). Not to mention 'encrypted' texting programs like Signal are backdoored (a lot of drug dealers are now finding out about that).

Sadly the left won't have as much fun playing Uncle Ted as they might think.

This doesn't mean you

maybe it will embed this time
youtu.be/H_4k1iBkEr8