San Luis Obispo

Get in here boys

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ksby.com/story/30410991/ksby-investigates-missing-on-the-central-coast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You ever wake up and have something stuck in your head ridiculously all day? Can't let it go?
That was me two days ago with this San Luis Obispo shit.
I woke up and that was in my head. Wasn't sure where it came from or what it meant.
Yahoo'd it.
One of the oldest cities in California.
Something was drawing me to this for some reason.
So I started diggin.

I found that there are systems of tunnels under the city with no apparent function today.
And an overwhelmingly Jew college,
Even a Jewish Chamber of Commerce.
Lots of influence here.
I'm still digging but I need help. I feel like some shady shit is goin on in those tunnels.

What? I'm out of the loop here.

ksby.com/story/30410991/ksby-investigates-missing-on-the-central-coast

Apparently missing people are a big deal on the central coast, where SLO is located.

The tunnels appear to have no exit from reports, and there aren't really any beaches. It's the kind of seaside with rocks and cliffs. Would it be farfetched to suggest there is a seaside exit of the tunnels? There wouldn't be a lot of attraction to the seaside with an impassable landscape around. Not a lot of eyes on the place.

This thread is very odd to me, last morning I had the name of the city pop into my head.
Is the [current] psychic gestalt trying to tell us something?

I’d look into fault lines rather than tunnels, I’ve been getting weird earthquake vibes recently.

Man i just woke up and it was in my head and I couldn't let it go. I'm gonna be digging around and watching like. Events soon. I really think somethin is goin on here. I don't even live in California nor have i ever been to this place. I'm from Arkansas. It's the most uncanny thing that ever happened to me.

SLO is a mission city. I’ve always gotten odd energies from Missions. Like they’re specifically built over sacred land or something. Some sort of strange attempt at replicating pure land bhuddism with Christianity.

True it is a mission city. And one of the oldest in the state. I don't even know about the whole thing but it's eatin me up right now.

Sup, ex-militiaman out of Arizona.

Most of the old tunnels in California are used by the DNC for illicit arms smuggling/drug trafficking. The reason that Leeland Yee got busted was because on his lackies got tunnel-ratted in Chinatown.

Heard that.
I feel like with all the jews there, there may be some of the old world blood magic shit goin on. There are lots of missing people around SLO.

checking these trip dubs

Attached: cc630581d4819694e530071da0255794a89f5de3823e3a2f04addfffe61d16a9.jpg (255x239, 10.58K)

This is the worst thread I've ever seen on Zig Forums, and that's really saying something. Sage.

Sick

Then don't get in bucko

I guess we're being raided by reddit again or something. It's all so tiresome.
AnimeWaifu.gif

are there maps of those tunels somewhere? what is their depth/extent?

I'm trying to find out!!

Panga drug smuggling boat found on local beach.
San Luis Obispo County drug traffickers arrested.
Panga boat landing at VAFB was likely accidental.
Three tons of marijuana found in Thanksgiving Day drug haul.
Etc.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (950x534, 1.09M)

Hmmmm

3 tons of shitty mexican weed?
Pass

Attached: Wedding Cake by Sugar Butter Flour.jpg (320x213, 28.07K)

This is how you know you're onto something

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 8.51.40 AM.png (603x598, 663.38K)