FBI prevents 4th of July terrorist attack in Ohio

The FBI has announced that they arrested an individual that was allegedly helping plan a terrorist attack in downtown Cleveland on the 4th of July.
The man, 48-year-old Demetrius Pitts, also known as Abdur Raheem Rahfeeq, was arrested on Sunday, and faces charges of providing a foreign terrorist group with financial support. If convicted, he could face 20 years behind bars.
Abdur Raheem Rahfeeq, who is a US citizen, came to the FBI’s attention in 2017 after he made “disturbing” Facebook posts in support of Al-Qaeda, and calling on his fellow Muslims to train with weapons and explosives. An agent was assigned to monitor Rahfeeq.
Rahfeeq, who is a US citizen, came to the FBI’s attention in 2017 after he made “disturbing” Facebook posts in support of Al-Qaeda, and calling on his fellow Muslims to train with weapons and explosives. An agent was assigned to monitor Rahfeeq.
Speaking to the undercover agent, Rahfeeq allegedly pledged allegiance to Al-Qaeda. He reportedly talked to the undercover agent about his hatred for the US military and his desire to “chop off hands and heads” of military families.
He allegedly told the undercover agent that he would “blow up the fourth of July parade,” as this would hit Americans “in the core.” Officials said that St. John’s Cathedral in Cleveland was Pitts’ likely target.
“He talked about taking targets like St. John’s Cathedral off the map,” Said Herdman. “(Pitts) wanted to strike at the values that are at the very core of our nation. He wanted us to be afraid to speak our minds. He also wanted us to be scared to gather in public places.”

archive.is/n3SRH
rt.com/usa/431485-suspect-terrorist-fbi-cleveland/

Attached: DhGsGU6X4AESwkj.jpeg (766x525, 29.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/wanted/topten/antwan-tamon-mims
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Facebook. How stupid is this guy?

Spotted the problem.

False flag confirmed

He is a nigger Muslim.

Attached: 5c781f77ceff33425c124c317de35dc3c7e1ea2343dd43863364cccf5aa5d723.png (422x324, 180.88K)

Why? So he could be groomed as a Presidential candidate?

No, so they can understand his mistakes while they carry out the attack themselves

I'm sure he was simply offering to help celebrate with appropriate fireworks of peace. kek

Attached: Ceremonial Peace Offering.jpg (660x390, 69.14K)

Enough said…

I've yet to see any report on local news outlets, are you sure this isn't a cover up?

He has a zebibah bump.

Just slammin your head into the ground repetitively.

Attached: zebibah.jpeg (766x525 74.89 KB, 48.42K)

Dune coon needs to have another knot put on his head. Preferably from a buttstock.

so was the Orlando shooter, and this reminds me more of the London Bombing in 2005 (newfags won't remember the event, much less the details).

Well, at least there are some good news: The police chief won't be committing suicide after investigating the well built caucassian men Islamic terrorists

*Caucasian

I warned you about blue people! But did anyone listen? Nooooooo!

you two are idiots

((( )))
this is why false flags occur, because low IQ dipshits like you can vote

Fun fact: "The wall" refers to the legal "wall" between the FBI and CIA in regards to prosecution cases.

IN OTHER WORDS: IF AN AGENCY IS TRYING TO DO A FALSE FLAG, SOMETIMES THE PATSY CAN BE APPREHENDED BY ANOTHER AGENCY DUE TO THE LACK OF INFORMATION.

Listen to me you fucking retard.

Back when the white nationalist (the obese Zig Forumstard with glasses) went on a killing rampage on a Sikh temple. Witnesses claimed he was accompanied by other men (tall, well built, caucasian, and with assault gear). On the muslim shooter couple, SAME fucking shit. And lets not forget Aurora shooting where there is ample evidence of multiple shooters.

I'm sure that's good for their brains.

Attached: mozgus prayer.jpg (825x1280, 329.73K)

Bump

He's autistic. Who the fuck would bash his head against something if it wasn't somewhat retarded?

It really is as simple as this.
Don't let shitskins and other anti-humans into the country.
They simply can't attack you after that.

Ohhh, all that masonic imagery….

Attached: kid fuckers.jpg (255x198, 14.35K)

Welcome to leafland.

Attached: sorry ol chaps.png (143x186 15.13 KB, 10.53K)

I just saw on tv news the feebee had to give him a bus pass so he could go and do his scouting shit for the terror party.

and yet this nigger was on the streets

You dig the grave you chose.

Are you the only user that isn't a bot?

Most posts here feel like they came from a bot. I mean just look at this guy … how the fuck does it relate with what we know about (((terrorism)))?

As a side not, in "The Little Drummer Girl", written with help of a Mossad agent, there is a line that goes something like: "Terror is theater, a con trick. You know what's con trick? You've been deceived!"

Bump

Which mosque do you think he went to? How many mosques are in Cleveland, Ohio? Would there be enough evidence for Zig Forumsacks to raid themselves?

"Separation of Church and State" is the biggest failure of classical liberalism. It came from a time when 2 religions literally mean "Christian Church one vs Christian Church 2" We need to finally start treating religion like ideology and either ban Islam or severely regulate Muslims like we did to Communists

Attached: 5d32989f606379d0798c0e099d1bc900d86d46bc95e950840dc14545e1c773bc.jpg (648x648, 26.83K)

Found the shitskin.

Can’t find qresearch got booted pls help patriots can anyone post link or help

Larpy, fat, old nigger. The only bombs this faggot could make, are the ones he shits out. Now the lolcow will rot in prison :)

Bump

Doesnt look like a lolcow.

fbi.gov/wanted/topten/antwan-tamon-mims

Looks like a less personalized version of link related.

Facebook got him good. Maybe in jail someone will tell he donated to a US funded terrorist organization.

Kill yourself boomer

Bump

Meaning what?

Bump

Look at this hardcore shilling from an idiot that can't even post right.